PDA

View Full Version : fs cf hood racing seats headunit rims body kit

integra8705
06-24-2005, 04:31 PM
first here is the link to the cf hood and the body kit and seats
http://www.ecmoto.com/members/index.php?member=60

it is a top fuel hood and has hood pins. when i got this car i test drove it w/o the pins by accident and it flew up and hit the windshield so this is what is wrong with the hood. it still looks good but the undersupport is cracked and the connors closest to the windshield is cracked but still ok. there is one tiny scrach on the hood. needless to say it is not in perfect cond. so with the hood pins i am starting the bid at 125 firm

next is the racing seats. which is also in the photo. these are faded and torn on the drivers side. not in good condition. promise. no bs they are kinda nasty. if i where to keep them it would be to get them re wrapped. they are v racing buzz. i am in no rush to sell them asking 70 bux for the set. that does not include rails

ok the rims are white 7 spoke. no tires 3 are good. some curbage and the last rim is bent on the lip. so some tlc is needed. 60 bux

alpine head unit. this is a motorized alpine. i believe it is 2003 model. it will play real cds and maxwell cds for some reason it wont play burned cds other then maxell. 90 bux

body kit. it is shown in the pic. it is still in the same condition except for the rear bumper. dave backed into a pole so it needs to be refiberglassed. this is only for sale based upon trade for stock parts plus cash pm me so we can talk about the extra pricing.

well that is it for now. if u need any more pics let me no and i will email them to u.

Soloboy
06-24-2005, 05:09 PM
Hey post pic of Rims, and are you saying No tires, or 3 tires?

ok the rims are white 7 spoke. no tires 3 are good. some curbage and the last rim is bent on the lip. so some tlc is needed. 60 bux

WhiteMike
06-24-2005, 10:08 PM
the rims man i can do 50 this weekend

integra8705
06-25-2005, 12:03 AM
ok give me a call they are 17's

DC2JDMTEG05
06-25-2005, 12:11 AM
Do you have the side skirts?
how much for the front bumper and side skirts
let me know asap
also how much for the headlights, i got stock ones for trade + cash....
ummm
also ill give u 70$ for the rims.
call me asap
478-743-0704

Whatthatslame
06-25-2005, 12:21 AM
can i get some pics oh how severe the damage is to the hood i know someone might be intrested...

Soloboy
06-25-2005, 03:20 AM
what are the Brand on the Rims, Let me know, I have Cash in HANDS!!!

integra8705
06-25-2005, 09:07 AM
soloboy- they are katana racing 17 inch wheels. understnad that THESE WHEELS ARE NOT IN GREAT COND. I WOULD RESPRAY THEM. they where my buddies and he loved to hit curbs. i would much rather sell these to u solo bc i need those stock parts for my civic. my car gets out of the shop to day call me up 770 561 1603 and we can meet up for the trade on the wing and body parts and then 60 for the rims

3000gt- i pmed u with some pricing that i think is pretty fair but let me no

whatthatslame- give me your email and no it is not as bad as it sounds. i just dont want to piss any body off by saying it is in awesome shape when it isnt. i was looking at it yesterday and thought about keeping it just bc it is cf and still looks good.

integra8705
06-28-2005, 11:44 AM
ttt

Whatthatslame
07-04-2005, 05:53 PM
Sorry i forgot, about this....
But if the hoods still forsale id still like pics
[email protected]

Elbow
07-04-2005, 06:24 PM
u have pm

Soloboy
07-05-2005, 03:17 AM
Let me know wussup man, I still have the BUMPERS!

B18c1Turboed
07-05-2005, 10:38 AM
it is a top fuel hood and has hood pins. when i got this car i test drove it w/o the pins by accident and it flew up and hit the windshield so this is what is wrong with the hood. it still looks good but the undersupport is cracked and the connors closest to the windshield is cracked but still ok. there is one tiny scrach on the hood. needless to say it is not in perfect cond. so with the hood pins i am starting the bid at 125 firm

DO YOU HAVE A PIC??? With the damage?

mazdaboy
07-07-2005, 08:52 AM

Will it fit a 95 integra if so pmlmk I will get it from you and also below

body kit. it is shown in the pic. it is still in the same condition except for the rear bumper. dave backed into a pole so it needs to be refiberglassed. this is only for sale based upon trade for stock parts plus cash pm me so we can talk about the extra pricing.