PDA

View Full Version : thanks

AFshane04
06-24-2005, 04:08 PM
seriously all of you, thanks, i mean its pretty funny and all and like some of the guys told me 99% of this is just fucking around and i had a good time, 6 more weeks and its time for college and im so excited, but the thanks is for the laughs w/ all the bullshit, even tho i probably wont ever meet any of you, it was fun fucking with you....

peace

btw...why does it say im an admin?

Hulud
06-24-2005, 04:09 PM
dunno

B16a2 Civic
06-24-2005, 04:10 PM
seriously all of you, thanks, i mean its pretty funny and all and like some of the guys told me 99% of this is just fucking around and i had a good time, 6 more weeks and its time for college and im so excited, but the thanks is for the laughs w/ all the bullshit, even tho i probably wont ever meet any of you, it was fun fucking with you....

peace

btw...why does it say im an admin?

whas up with tha black girl in that pic?

Spyder
06-24-2005, 04:10 PM
loser.

AFshane04
06-24-2005, 04:11 PM
whas up with tha black girl in that pic?

shes just one of our good friends and one of the best cheerleaders in the country, im not into the mixing, but shes hott in person

AFshane04
06-24-2005, 04:12 PM
btw, i also dont want to have any grudges against any of you nor do i want any towards me

and im 19, not 12-16

ahmonrah
06-24-2005, 04:14 PM
shes just one of our good friends and one of the best cheerleaders in the country, im not into the mixing, but shes hott in person wow, an underage drinking, red chested abercrumpie & bitch wearing bible-quoting hypocrite. and a bigot to match??? whoa kid your got some evolving to do...on the real. but enjoy the college life !!! lol!

AFshane04
06-24-2005, 04:14 PM
loser.

ok dude, good one, seriously, what are you? 15 and gay? i mean who says loser anymore, thats retired along w/ cassettes and vhs

AFshane04
06-24-2005, 04:15 PM
wow, an underage drinking, red chested abercrumpie&bitch wearing bible-quoting hypocrite. and a bigot to match??? whoa kid your got some evolving to do...on the real. but enjoy the college life !!! lol!

well thanks for the last part of that sentense i guess

B16a2 Civic
06-24-2005, 04:16 PM
hook me up w/ that girl...tell her i look like Chingy

AFshane04
06-24-2005, 04:17 PM
lol ight, umm, we are having a HUGE 4 day party next week, like literally 4 str8 days, its going to be insane...ill give very few on here the details, but shes single but leave me your cell and ill pass the message

Spyder
06-24-2005, 04:18 PM
btw, i also dont want to have any grudges against any of you nor do i want any towards me

and im 19, not 12-16

im sure thinkfast cant wait to meet you in person :)

Spyder
06-24-2005, 04:18 PM
hook me up w/ that girl...tell her i look like Chingy

you look more like boss hog. :D

AFshane04
06-24-2005, 04:19 PM
im sure thinkfast cant wait to meet you in person :)

cool dude, i seriously dont care, i hope this is building up your self esteem

Brandon C
06-24-2005, 04:19 PM
Dood now your going after Spyder not good

LOSER :goodjob:

AFshane04
06-24-2005, 04:20 PM
you look more like boss hog. :D

i dont like you spyder, but that was good

B16a2 Civic
06-24-2005, 04:20 PM
Lol@boss hog
i could care less about his dispute with someone else ( even though thinkfast is coo as hell)...im tryna holla at this chick...as for YOU gettin ma #....erm, i think not...you can give me hers :)

AFshane04
06-24-2005, 04:22 PM
naw dude its str8, just whack it to her pic

B16a2 Civic
06-24-2005, 04:25 PM
naw dude its str8, just whack it to her pic

what?

HiPSI
06-24-2005, 04:27 PM
ok dude, good one, seriously, what are you? 15 and gay? i mean who says loser anymore, thats retired along w/ cassettes and vhs

damn young blood, you know what vhs and cassettes are?

Brandon C
06-24-2005, 04:28 PM
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

AFshane04
06-24-2005, 04:32 PM
Dood now your going after Spyder not good

LOSER :goodjob:

go tuck in your shirt, put on your tie, shine your shoes, grease your hair back, and go try and sell a used car to someone

HiPSI
06-24-2005, 04:34 PM
go tuck in your shirt, put on your tie, shine your shoes, grease your hair back, and go try and sell a used car to someone

go put on your fruity pink shirt, pop the collar, scuff up your hat, and go try to convince girls you're not gay.

B16a2 Civic
06-24-2005, 04:35 PM
GAH DAMNIT, YOU GON HOOK ME UP OR NOT?

Brandon C
06-24-2005, 04:36 PM

Dood I promise you dont want it I let that one slide (Like a Dick in Your ASS) but I will say be carefull I roll origanally from Cobb and still have many a homey that can do a favor....Trust Your really stepping out homey, You have no idea who I am...

thinkfast®
06-24-2005, 04:38 PM
haha oh shit. the clown is tryin to clown someone. Dude PLEASE let me know about a 4 day party goin on, I would LOVE to come fuck you up, oops I mean fuck around with some honeys. yea thats it :goodjob:

keep talkin on here man, thats as far as you will ever get. I notice your daddy must've caught on to you posting on here, you disappear from the boards all day yesterday (even though your stupid ass was reading everything) then you come on here and your "I'm a fuckin looney who needs counseling" bit is all gone? no more cuss words? what happened? did you really mature 10 years overnight? I doubt it.

Please, save us all the pussy story how you were having so much fun in this and its all about "dudes I powned y00", I thought it was funny too, how a fuckin 140 lb punk bitch thought he could talk shit about whoever he wanted. think again homey. You are lucky, well I should say SMART for not showing up last night. My brass knuckles are still in the glovebox though. when you see my '64 cruisin, come holla at me.

I always got room for bitches.

Spyder
06-24-2005, 04:41 PM

BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA.

HiPSI
haha oh shit. the clown is tryin to clown someone. Dude PLEASE let me know about a 4 day party goin on, I would LOVE to come fuck you up, oops I mean fuck around with some honeys. yea thats it :goodjob:

keep talkin on here man, thats as far as you will ever get. I notice your daddy must've caught on to you posting on here, you disappear from the boards all day yesterday (even though your stupid ass was reading everything) then you come on here and your "I'm a fuckin looney who needs counseling" bit is all gone? no more cuss words? what happened? did you really mature 10 years overnight? I doubt it.

Please, save us all the pussy story how you were having so much fun in this and its all about "dudes I powned y00", I thought it was funny too, how a fuckin 140 lb punk bitch thought he could talk shit about whoever he wanted. think again homey. You are lucky, well I should say SMART for not showing up last night. My brass knuckles are still in the glovebox though. when you see my '64 cruisin, come holla at me.

WESTSIIIIIEEEEEEDDDDD!!!

Brandon C
:iaowns:

ahmonrah
06-24-2005, 04:43 PM
i'm gonna be in attendance for this party, i'll even bring GinA along....let's see...hollow tips...check....2 clips....check....glock model 17....check....boot knife....check. well look like i'm ready!

AFshane04

i got the to part that said i was hiding and didnt care about the rest of it, but i wasnt "hiding" even tho youd like to think i was, but i was out on the boat, hanging out w/ my friends, at the mall, went out to dinner, then went to wild bill and had a good as time with my friends which maybe is something some of you could consider, and ill talk as much shit as i want because you will all probably back out anyways and not do shit, but i seriously dont care anymore, it was a couple good days of fucking around, i mean im not going to say im a pussy nor am i scared but you will probably disagree (the next post you leave on this thread) but im seriously not going to act like a thug anymore when im not, so sorry for the confusion, but you go ahead and leave your next post and try to be a badass....go ahead, i need a good laugh

thinkfast®
hey man can you make one that says "Fitch&Faggots, live @ the Phoenix Lounge"

some shit like that.

HiPSI
06-24-2005, 04:45 PM
backpedaling after the shit talking... classic.

AFshane04
06-24-2005, 04:45 PM
i'm gonna be in attendance for this party, i'll even bring GinA along....let's see...hollow tips...check....2 clips....check....glock model 17....check....boot knife....check. well look like i'm ready!

first off you dont know where it is, and second of security wont let you in, so good luck and just think, while your driving around looking for the party ill be having a good time at the party with my friends and the girls who KNOW im not gay

ahmonrah
06-24-2005, 04:46 PM
..........im seriously not going to act like a thug anymore when im not....... when did he act like a thug ??? all i seen was bitch the whole time i've known you on this board shane.

Brandon C
06-24-2005, 04:46 PM
Fast this bitch will get a few DUI's and end up visiting th Clink one day and then He will really see what hes Made of

B16a2 Civic
06-24-2005, 04:47 PM
can i get tha hook up with ol girl?

AFshane04
06-24-2005, 04:48 PM
NO ONE CALLED ME OUT AT WILD BILLS LAST NIGHT, KIND OF DISAPPOINTED IN A WAY BUT NOT REALLY BECAUSE IT WAS FUN!!!!

im not going into hiding just so some of you know, so i wont be responding until tomorrow again

if youd like to know where im going....

1. to home depot to find the longest rod i can shove up my ass
2. to find lots of boys to shove that rod up my ass
3. to the tanning bed to get looking good for all the guys at the phoenix lounge
4. to the boat for an all guy s'n'm party
5. to my friend's all night circle jerk party

c ya tomorrow, have a good friday night on the computer

HiPSI
06-24-2005, 04:49 PM
buahaha, "security" for 4 days. you must talk shit all over the place.

ahmonrah
that's true salesmanager....being a thug is like being anything else. you dont turn into it..your born a thug, a mastermind, a killer, a lame(afshane) a prep, a cool ass dude or woman.

thinkfast®
yo, good call bitch. try to turn everything around. yea, it was all a joke. right. the end. GAME OVER.

As much as you read on here yesterday, you knew there was going to be a meet @ Fudds, 1/2 a mile from Wild Bills. And there were plenty of Fitch faggots up there to "get your back"..... I was ready and able.

Dont come to me like I'm ever going to back out, of anything. I dont play that shit, as much as I was laughing at you on the way back last night, and thinkin "damn, this fool was about to get a muthafuckin beatdown, and it all started from just talkin shit on the internet!" I don't buy your fuckin story. You are a pussy, you pussied out, you didn't show, leave it at that.

Everyone on here knows you were talking serious, talkin major shit, talkin like your gonna come to my house and regulate, and what happens? Just what you get from girls- NOTHING.

B16a2 Civic
06-24-2005, 04:50 PM
can i get tha hook up with ol girl?

bump

AFshane04
06-24-2005, 04:50 PM
Fast this bitch will get a few DUI's and end up visiting th Clink one day and then He will really see what hes Made of

i dont drink and drive if that was towards me, have a little more smarts than that.....

good one w/ the ia owns me, because you dont, maybe on this site, but, ha, im sorry ia isnt my life

and someone fix this stupid im an admin thing

ahmonrah
06-24-2005, 04:52 PM
first off you dont know where it is, and second of security wont let you in, so good luck and just think, while your driving around looking for the party ill be having a good time at the party with my friends and the girls who KNOW im not gay i'll be ther , all i have to do is call you for one....404-630-6039 is that correct? or i could just net search you and pull mommy and daddy's address. no problem
bitch have my corona on ice and my plate ready.

thinkfast®
06-24-2005, 04:52 PM
...and someone fix this stupid im an admin thing

yea, put something that rings true to this son of a bitch.

Brett
06-24-2005, 04:58 PM
good one w/ the ia owns me, because you dont, maybe on this site, but, ha, im sorry ia isnt my life

And your not a Admin, so I am taking that shit out of your title

Brandon C
06-24-2005, 04:59 PM
First off junior I am at work bored that is why your getting this much attention at all. As far as Owning you no thanks But I am sure ThinkFast will have you screaming daddy if he gets his hands on you. You are lame ass at best your proud of Keg partys and Wild Bills...Must not have beeen held by the nanny much when you were little. I roll a little different and I am Positive Thinkfast does as well.. Your 19 I am 29 been there done that been down the road. If you think we cant locate you either try again..Not Hard your from the Etowah school district not that big...Man Dood just go away although you are entertaining to say the least..,.

JITB
06-24-2005, 04:59 PM
Shane...give me the light sknned chicks #...Si dont want it..

B16a2 Civic
06-24-2005, 05:01 PM
Shane...give me the light sknned chicks #...Si dont want it..

cock block.

Spyder
06-24-2005, 05:05 PM
im surprised you guys would want to hang out with a chick that likely has the mentality as this fruit.

B16a2 Civic
06-24-2005, 05:07 PM
im surprised you guys would want to hang out with a chick that likely has the mentality as this fruit.

i can train her....
plus im bored, always need new people to put on the team

B16a2 Civic
06-24-2005, 05:08 PM
And your not a Admin, so I am taking that shit out of your title

he has as many rep points as ya'll too

Hulud
06-24-2005, 05:08 PM
:goodjob:

JITB
06-24-2005, 05:24 PM
cock block.

eh man............:bigok:

B16a2 Civic
06-24-2005, 05:30 PM
eh man............:bigok:

lOL YOU KNO IM PLAYIN...WE CAN BOTH WORK FOR IT :GOODJOB:

oops caps, regard that as if it was all undercase cause im too lazy to type it all again....anyway ya'll im out, Be EzZ

quickdodge®
06-24-2005, 05:53 PM
There's enough threads about this. Later, QD.

B16a2 Civic
06-29-2006, 01:19 PM
LIRL