PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for gifts for a soon to be dad

Bajjani
03-16-2007, 03:00 PM
One of the guys I work with, his wife is due w/their first child a little boy on april 15th (ironically hes an accountant). We're trying to find something unique that not everyone will buy him five of so any ideas would be awesome

thanks

Wurm
03-16-2007, 03:05 PM
self abortion kit

itsjustdee
03-16-2007, 03:07 PM
HONESTLY, YOU SHOULDN'T REALLY GET THEM SOMETHING UNIQUE B/C BABIES AREN'T GONNA KNOW ANYTHING AT THAT AGE....

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING FOR NEWBORNS ARE DIAPERS! THEY GO THROUGH THEM LIKE CRAZY. TRUST ME, THEY'LL LOVE YOU FOR THAT. JUST BUY LOTS AND LOTS OF DIAPERS!

RandomGuy
03-16-2007, 03:20 PM
HONESTLY, YOU SHOULDN'T REALLY GET THEM SOMETHING UNIQUE B/C BABIES AREN'T GONNA KNOW ANYTHING AT THAT AGE....

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING FOR NEWBORNS ARE DIAPERS! THEY GO THROUGH THEM LIKE CRAZY. TRUST ME, THEY'LL LOVE YOU FOR THAT. JUST BUY LOTS AND LOTS OF DIAPERS!
i'm no reading comprehension expert.... but i think the gift is for the dad

oh yeah and why are you yelling?

Bajjani
03-16-2007, 03:37 PM
Okay, first off I work with 2 other guys and 3 girls, the girls want to get him somethin both for him and for the child. Something more for the parents, like a mold of the foot and hand with a picture in the middle in a nice frame, or an "angel blanket"

Where as a picture frame is common and theyll get like 12, thats not very unique

i didnt mean buy the kid some extradoinary gift

Mr_Mischif
03-16-2007, 04:04 PM
A vasectomy. So he'll never make the same mistake again.

Tiff-O-Bitties
03-16-2007, 04:11 PM
I don't really know.. I know we didn't get a lot of sentimental gifts, but if I could have chosen something "special" it would have been like a gift certificate for professional newborn photography (although I already have a photographer for Max), it would be a neat and not so cheap and thoughtful gift. Get everyone to chip in and you can get a good package deal! Good luck!

quickdodgeŽ
03-16-2007, 04:22 PM
One of the guys I work with, his wife is due w/their first child a little boy on april 15th (ironically hes an accountant). We're trying to find something unique that not everyone will buy him five of so any ideas would be awesome

thanks

Get the child a T-shirt that reads....I'm a Tax Bracket.

Later, QD.

Sol-Badguy
03-16-2007, 06:29 PM
Get the child a T-shirt that reads....I'm a Tax Bracket.

Later, QD.
Extra returns, here we come!!