PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: ONEBADBIRD

s13slider®
03-15-2007, 08:49 PM
Alright i didn't wanna get off topic in my thread so, ONEBADBIRD/BANDIT/MR. 12 SEC BIRD I'm callin you out . i live in Douglasville also and i say we take it to the track, but I do know some other places we can go PM me for details on that . I promise i will walk on you i have plenty of cars and i will let you pick which one you wanna race .

Conditions : you pick car
you can not see under hood / same goes for me
I need 1g in someone trustworthys hand

if anyone else wants to race him we can lower the price but i dont expect to race for free cause gas money, risk of breaking something, mileage etc.

quickdodge®
03-15-2007, 08:53 PM
Alright i didn't wanna get off topic in my thread so, ONEBADBIRD/BANDIT/MR. 12 SEC BIRD I'm callin you out . i live in Douglasville also and i say we take it to the track, but I do know some other places we can go PM me for details on that . I promise i will walk on you i have plenty of cars and i will let you pick which one you wanna race .

Conditions : you pick car
you can not see under hood / same goes for me
I need 1g in someone trustworthys hand

if anyone else wants to race him we can lower the price but i dont expect to race for free cause gas money, risk of breaking something, mileage etc.

Stupidity has reared it's ugly head. Later, QD.

BKgen®
03-15-2007, 08:56 PM
Stupidity has reared it's ugly head. Later, QD.

oh trust me, its head has been poking around here for a while.

now it's just getting bigger.

s13slider®
03-15-2007, 08:57 PM
What do ya'll mean ? I just figured it was about time for him to be called out.

quickdodge®
03-15-2007, 09:00 PM
He was already being "called out" on several different occasions in the other thread. Later, QD.

s13slider®
03-15-2007, 09:02 PM
true but not everyone goes to that section and the whoreslounge is the place for call outs right ???

BKgen®
03-15-2007, 09:03 PM
What do ya'll mean ? I just figured it was about time for him to be called out.

you're more of a moron than i thought if you're actually considering racing this douche and his mulletmobile. People like you give the import scene a bad name. Just last week, street racing killed a guy from newtiburon.com.
http://www.theleafchronicle.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070312/NEWS01/703120323
And if those pictures don't change your way of thinking, then i can't say i'll be sorry when i read a thread titled "street racing kills IA member".

DIAF

Julio
03-15-2007, 09:06 PM
sweet

s13slider®
03-15-2007, 09:08 PM
you're more of a moron than i thought if you're actually considering racing this douche and his mulletmobile. People like you give the import scene a bad name. Just last week, street racing killed a guy from newtiburon.com.
http://www.theleafchronicle.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070312/NEWS01/703120323
And if those pictures don't change your way of thinking, then i can't say i'll be sorry when i read a thread titled "street racing kills IA member".

DIAF

I BELIEVE I SAID AT THE TRACK OR AT OTHER PLACE I KNOW OF WHICH WOULD CONSIST OF CLOSED ROADS SO HOW BOUT YOU PUT ON SOME GODDAMN GLASSES AND READ

BKgen®
03-15-2007, 09:11 PM
shouldn't you be tokyo drifting your car anyway?

s13slider®
03-15-2007, 09:14 PM
shouldn't you be tokyo drifting your car anyway?

alright there bud i dont know about all the other people on here who say they drift but i am actually sponsered by quite a few places so that little wanna be joke aint gonna get to me

quickdodge®
03-15-2007, 09:14 PM
I BELIEVE I SAID AT THE TRACK OR AT OTHER PLACE I KNOW OF WHICH WOULD CONSIST OF CLOSED ROADS SO HOW BOUT YOU PUT ON SOME GODDAMN GLASSES AND READ

Reps.

Later, QD.

s13slider®
03-15-2007, 09:15 PM
im sure im just getting flamed on cause im a noob but i will gain respect in time

quickdodge®
03-15-2007, 09:15 PM
i am actually sponsered by quite a few places

Riiiiight. Unless you're getting your stuff for free, you aren't sponsored by anyone. Later, QD.

s13slider®
03-15-2007, 09:18 PM
right now its just clothes and little stuff like that for free

BKgen®
03-15-2007, 09:18 PM
im sre im just flamed on cause im a noob but i will gain respect in time

i just lol'd @ that.

s13slider®
03-15-2007, 09:21 PM
do you think i actually care about reps ????? haha you must be a retard . come on now man i am only plenty of other forums reps dont mean shit to mean and honestly i think its fucked up how yall are talkin shit to me when all i did was call out a guy who was talkin shit to everyone seems a litlle crazy to me but whatever

SixSquared
03-15-2007, 09:22 PM
right now its just clothes and little stuff like that for free

-1 yet again. Congrats. Keep on and you'll have a cool little red box! :taun:

s13slider®
03-15-2007, 09:24 PM
^^^kinda funny you hatin on someone tryin to live thier dream and doin good at it

quickdodge®
03-15-2007, 09:27 PM
^^^kinda funny you hatin on someone tryin to live thier dream and doin good at it

LOLOL!!! Later, QD.

SixSquared
03-15-2007, 09:28 PM
You're trying...

.. I'm doing.

If you're going to claim to be sponsored, then you should know what a sponsorship is. If I claimed that every company that gave me free t shirts and swag was sponsoring me, then I would be "sponsored" by everyone from Kawasaki to Playboy to your girlfriend (she let me borrow a shirt the other night cause I was cold). Free swag does not make you sponsored. Free products do. When you can pick up the phone on Monday and have a new suspension set at your house on Friday with no cost out of your pocket, then you are sponsored. When you can take this free suspension kit to the shop that sponsors you and they install it at no cost to you, then you are sponsored. Just because you get a free Tein sticker at a show doesn't mean Tein is sponsoring you.

Ass.

s13slider®
03-15-2007, 09:29 PM
i knew i was gonna get hated on for being a noob but w/e i doesnt bother me any i will still talk shit when need be

BKgen®
03-15-2007, 09:30 PM
You're trying...

.. I'm doing.

If you're going to claim to be sponsored, then you should know what a sponsorship is. If I claimed that every company that gave me free t shirts and swag was sponsoring me, then I would be "sponsored" by everyone from Kawasaki to Playboy to your girlfriend (she let me borrow a shirt the other night cause I was cold). Free swag does not make you sponsored. Free products do. When you can pick up the phone on Monday and have a new suspension set at your house on Friday with no cost out of your pocket, then you are sponsored. When you can take this free suspension kit to the shop that sponsors you and they install it at no cost to you, then you are sponsored. Just because you get a free Tein sticker at a show doesn't mean Tein is sponsoring you.

Ass.

owned
one

SixSquared
03-15-2007, 09:31 PM
^^One thing you will learn QUICKLY about this forum.... the people with something WORTH talking about generally don't talk. It's like being a guy with the biggest dick in the room... you don't run around telling everyone about it... you just know.

It's usually the people who are hung like 3 year olds that talk smack.

SixSquared
03-15-2007, 09:31 PM
owned
one

thank you kindly! :)

quickdodge®
03-15-2007, 09:32 PM
i knew i was gonna get hated on for being a noob but w/e i doesnt bother me any i will still talk shit when need be

Being a noob does not constitute hatred towards you. Being an idiot does. Later, QD.

s13slider®
03-15-2007, 09:32 PM
You're trying...

.. I'm doing.

Ass.

well im working my way there out of my own pocket and to be 18 think im doing damn well and will be there eventually

onebadbird96
03-15-2007, 09:37 PM
ok so you wanna call me out ok what ever i told you before ill race you but when we do you do pop the hood and if you dont want to do that then too bad. like you were asked by blown-ss and i befor what is your name because d-ville isnt that big so we probably know you ? so if you want to pm me with your details on where you want to race and like i said before ill be at silver dollar this weekend

SixSquared
03-15-2007, 09:38 PM
^^ awwww... do you want a cookie for saving your pennies and building a car?

Open your eyes, son. That doesn't make you special. Every one of us does that. You want respect? Quit being a jackass. Being a n00b is not a bad thing, as QD mentioned... being an idiot is. Building a car at 18 is not quite commendable. If you were a 13 year old kid mowing lawns and putting all those quarters in the bank so that by age 18 you paid cash for a new porsche, that would be commendable. But building a car using money you work for is something that 99% of this forum does on a daily basis. Thank GOD that 99% of this forum doesn't waste bandwidth on STUPID ASS threads. You wanna call someone out, at least post in the right section of the forum.

Ass.

onebadbird96
03-15-2007, 09:42 PM
yeah like she said the right section of the forum. and that would be the killforum

SixSquared
03-15-2007, 09:43 PM
^^HEY.... I am NOT a HE.

My name is Emily.

BKgen®
03-15-2007, 09:43 PM
yeah like he said the right section of the forum. and that would be the killforum

you're a quick one.

*golf clap*

onebadbird96
03-15-2007, 09:50 PM
^^HEY.... I am NOT a HE.

My name is Emily.
sorry bout that

quickdodge®
03-15-2007, 09:51 PM
sorry

Exactly. Later, QD.

Mr_S13®
03-15-2007, 10:14 PM
I think you guys should race on foot to make sure there are no outside factors affecting the results. Just man to man...

SixSquared
03-15-2007, 10:43 PM
I think you guys should race on foot to make sure there are no outside factors affecting the results. Just man to man...

werd... cause then it won't be "I slipped a gear", "I have an oil leak", "I wasn't ready"...

I like this idea.

s13slider®
03-16-2007, 05:00 AM
yeah like she said the right section of the forum. and that would be the killforum

WHORESLOUNGE (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7) (22 Viewing)
100% useless, BS, rants, callouts, etc. (read the Privacy Policy) *Some material may be NWS
:2up:

BKgen®
03-16-2007, 08:14 AM
werd... cause then it won't be "I slipped a gear", "I have an oil leak", "I wasn't ready"...

I like this idea.

http://www.firebreathingfiats.com/Contribute/contact/images/Ricer-excuse-gaugeweb.jpg

Doppelgänger
03-16-2007, 08:31 AM
You're trying...

.. I'm doing.

Ass.

Haha, i wish all sponsorships were like that. Offtopic, i will say, sponsors come in many forms. I say im sponsored, i wouldnt be rocking al lthe stuff on my car if i didnt think i was. I mean, i didn't get all the stuff i wanted for free. But what i got done and what the bill was were very different then anyone else then someone simply going to the shop to get the same work done. Sponsorship doesnt mean you get everything free, it means you're getting deals that Joe Schmoe doesnt normally get.

onebadbird96
03-16-2007, 01:05 PM
WHORESLOUNGE (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7) (22 Viewing)
100% useless, BS, rants, callouts, etc. (read the Privacy Policy) *Some material may be NWS
:2up:

KILLSFORUM.COM (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9) (21 Viewing)
Your kills, callouts, & defeats. *Disclaimer : IA.com is not responsible for anything said or done in this section:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :screwy: :screwy:

SixSquared
03-16-2007, 03:54 PM
Haha, i wish all sponsorships were like that. Offtopic, i will say, sponsors come in many forms. I say im sponsored, i wouldnt be rocking al lthe stuff on my car if i didnt think i was. I mean, i didn't get all the stuff i wanted for free. But what i got done and what the bill was were very different then anyone else then someone simply going to the shop to get the same work done. Sponsorship doesnt mean you get everything free, it means you're getting deals that Joe Schmoe doesnt normally get.

this is also true.

But, by the same token, a free t shirt does not constitute a "deal that Joe Schmoe wouldn't get" :lmfao:

quickdodge®
03-16-2007, 04:19 PM
ponsorship doesnt mean you get everything free, it means you're getting deals that Joe Schmoe doesnt normally get.

That's not really a sponsorship, then. You're just getting a good deal, a discount on stuff to spread the word. Later, QD.

HiPSI
03-16-2007, 05:17 PM
That's not really a sponsorship, then. You're just getting a good deal, a discount on stuff to spread the word. Later, QD.

depends on the agreement made.

now in the case of the kid who started the thread, i'd love to see some action shots or vids of him in action at an event. something tells me he hasn't even come to a local event and participated as a driver before.

quickdodge®
03-16-2007, 05:22 PM
depends on the agreement made.

Good point, Erin. I guess if you do agree to a discounted price, it could be considered a sponsor.

now in the case of the kid who started the thread, i'd love to see some action shots or vids of him in action at an event. something tells me he hasn't even come to a local event and participated as a driver before.

I agree again. I think he just pays a local body shop or tire shop less money than others cause he is a repeat customer. Later, QD.

HiPSI
03-16-2007, 05:29 PM
I agree again. I think he just pays a local body shop or tire shop less money than others cause he is a repeat customer. Later, QD.

probably not even that. it's "free clothes and stuff", lol. in the case of non car related items it's not really any kind of sponsorship unless they are giving you money to wear their clothes and/or display their logo on the car. of course to get to that point you need to be in a position to make much needed impressions on the chosen demographic... which in turn means you have to be out there running in events/competitions and such.

quickdodge®
03-16-2007, 05:30 PM
which in turn means you have to be out there running in events/competitions and such.

Which means a liar is probably amongst us. Later, QD.

onebadbird96
03-16-2007, 07:15 PM
ok so i pmed this guy last night and he has been on since then and he has not got back to me so i guess he is what i thought a lil bitch i called his bluff and and got scared so i guess he dont want to run oh well

onebadbird96
03-16-2007, 10:04 PM
ok so the kid is on right now and he still wont pm me back so i guess he is a big mouth bitch like i thought and to all the other imports sorry for being a ass any thing can be fast for what it is

BKgen®
03-16-2007, 11:04 PM
Which means a liar is probably amongst us. Later, QD.

http://premium1.uploadit.org/brandonp47//1146596788062yf1.jpg

_Christian_
03-17-2007, 07:01 AM
ok so the kid is on right now and he still wont pm me back so i guess he is a big mouth bitch like i thought and to all the other imports sorry for being a ass any thing can be fast for what it is
he probably hoped you wouldnt show up. as for being sponsored, this kid is a moron. i know someone just like him who never shuts up about his big sponsorship because he gets 15% off of retail.:lmfao: shits annoying. your just making yourself look retarded s13slider.

s13slider®
03-17-2007, 10:43 AM
onebadbird your right i didnt get back to you BUT i wasnt on last night either i just got out of the hospiatl today and im in a little to much pain to go out tonight but i'll get back to you later on today

BKgen®
03-17-2007, 11:15 AM
you guys need to get a room.

this thread is useless.

quickdodge®
03-17-2007, 12:56 PM
this thread is useless.

Check out the second post in this entire thread. Later, QD.

boostboy97
03-17-2007, 01:11 PM
both of those white T-birds are peices of shit, oh and one has green neons under it if im not mistaken. all they do is ride around dville revving their motors and doin honda flybys. so if i were anybody else here i wouldnt give them the time of day.

OneSlow5pt0
03-17-2007, 02:29 PM
http://premium1.uploadit.org/brandonp47//1146596788062yf1.jpg

:lmfao: ,rep if i can...its caturday

Ltdnismorace
03-17-2007, 02:36 PM
sponsored or not is irrelivant to me, someone needs to shut up this onebadbird faggott, If I didn't live a thousand miles away I would.

EDIT: ok, I exaggerated, but it's still to far to drive the 240
Total Est. Time: 9 hours, 12 minutes

Total Est. Distance: 585.21 miles

onebadbird96
03-17-2007, 02:53 PM
both of those white T-birds are peices of shit, oh and one has green neons under it if im not mistaken. all they do is ride around dville revving their motors and doin honda flybys. so if i were anybody else here i wouldnt give them the time of day.
#1 who said anything about a t-bird #2 who said my car was white #3 if you wanna talk shit step up and ill shut you up. you wanna talk lets talk?

quickdodge®
03-17-2007, 03:04 PM
if you wanna talk shit step up and ill shut you up.

Shut the fuck up. You're not going to do a goddamn thing except get on here every hour or so and make more of these crap-ass posts talking about how bad ass you fucking are. No one is impressed by your E-ness. Not really even sure why you're still posting here. Later, QD.

Ltdnismorace
03-17-2007, 03:12 PM
I don't think I could have said that any better +1 if I can

quickdodge®
03-17-2007, 03:15 PM
I don't think I could have said that any better +1 if I can

You couldn't have, lolol. Repped back. Later, QD.

onebadbird96
03-17-2007, 03:25 PM
dude fuck you and your lil boyfriend go suck a dick

quickdodge®
03-17-2007, 03:31 PM
dude fuck you and your lil boyfriend go suck a dick

See what I mean? And your transformation begins.....................here. Later, QD.

Ltdnismorace
03-17-2007, 03:32 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to quickdodge® again.

SixSquared
03-17-2007, 09:24 PM
S13slider and onebadbird... seriously... go ahead and race... and to the winner of that particular 22 second quarter mile, I have one thing for you to keep in mind...

http://www.pamelamorsi.com/images/album_photo/images/009Leila's%20Gold%20Medal_JPG.jpg

onebadbird96
03-17-2007, 11:08 PM
S13slider and onebadbird... seriously... go ahead and race... and to the winner of that particular 22 second quarter mile, I have one thing for you to keep in mind...

http://www.pamelamorsi.com/images/album_photo/images/009Leila's%20Gold%20Medal_JPG.jpg

hey thanks xPhantomSolx but no thanks i dont do fat girls i know you like posting pics of your self on here but like i said i dont do fat girls

BKgen®
03-17-2007, 11:13 PM

:lmfao:

SixSquared
03-18-2007, 02:26 PM
hey thanks xPhantomSolx but no thanks i dont do fat girls i know you like posting pics of your self on here but like i said i dont do fat girls

hey dumbass... it wasn't a comment for you to fuck a fat chick.. even though I'm sure you couldn't get any chick at all... it was a comment that no matter which one of you wins, you're both RETARDED.

Lucky DAWG
03-18-2007, 02:29 PM

http://www.pamelamorsi.com/images/album_photo/images/009Leila%27s%20Gold%20Medal_JPG.jpg

bwahahaha +1

onebadbird96
03-18-2007, 08:00 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahah

BTLFED
03-18-2007, 08:14 PM
Aww. Two idiots bitching to eachother about who sucks less.

How cute.

Not really.

onebadbird96
03-18-2007, 08:22 PM
like i said hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha i dont care what you think or any of the other lil ricers on here

UPMotorsport
03-18-2007, 08:26 PM
OneBadBird, You talk shit to EVERYONE man, damn

next your gonna be talkin shit to XPHANTOMSOLX that you get more pussy then her(JK XPHANTOMSOLX ), and your gonna lose that battle im sure, haa

BTLFED
03-18-2007, 08:30 PM
like i said hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha i dont care what you think or any of the other lil ricers on here

Ricer?! From some scrawny bitch that drives a Firechicken?!?! BAHAHAHAHHAHA!! I should just ban you and save this site from your further stupidity.

s13slider®
03-18-2007, 09:00 PM
btlfed i dont know what everyones problem with me is i got neg repped like a bitch i had 47 points now i have zero cause this thread what you cant call someone out on here or what

edit -1 point and i wuv u to tigerjc

onebadbird96
03-20-2007, 01:43 AM
so are we going to run or what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RUSH
03-20-2007, 10:27 AM
sponsored or not is irrelivant to me, someone needs to shut up this onebadbird faggott, If I didn't live a thousand miles away I would.

EDIT: ok, I exaggerated, but it's still to far to drive the 240
Total Est. Time: 9 hours, 12 minutes

Total Est. Distance: 585.21 miles

+1..good one!

Its bad when two fags are fighting! I was thinking at least one of them has some since, But I was totaly wrong! I went to onebadbird96 gayspace, and lol'd at the TA's at NOPI!hahah gay!

s13slider....lol....18 years old, Sponsers, street racing, Drifting, fast..... you will fit in good here! Cause thats pretty much 70% of the fags on here!

Welcome, BS'er!

Wal-Mart
03-20-2007, 12:46 PM
Yeah, really intimidating there buddy... whatcha gonna do, send your ankle biter after us??
http://myspace-541.vo.llnwd.net/01159/14/52/1159902541_l.jpg

Personally, this needs a IA caption contest....
http://a742.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/55/l_b4ee4b6014297241c66c20365a8ce0c5.jpg

Yes?
http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/output/motivator6229766.jpg

Wal-Mart
03-20-2007, 12:48 PM
http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/output/motivator1428031.jpg

Echonova
03-20-2007, 12:58 PM
That's fucked up. Funny......yes... but still wrong.

Edit: I wish this thread would die.

osnap
03-20-2007, 01:01 PM
Adsajkfhadskjfh HAHAHAHA

this is gold.

Wal-Mart
03-20-2007, 01:42 PM
soooooooooo.... who edited out the pics? i thought they were funny.. and they were publicly posted on another site to use at free will.....

RUSH
03-20-2007, 01:51 PM
soooooooooo.... who edited out the pics? i thought they were funny.. and they were publicly posted on another site to use at free will.....

know one They are still there!

FDslider
03-20-2007, 05:09 PM
btlfed i dont know what everyones problem with me is i got neg repped like a bitch i had 47 points now i have zero cause this thread what you cant call someone out on here or what

edit -1 point and i wuv u to tigerjc
You are a disgrace to the Slider name. I am the original s14slider, and if you have seen an s13 sliding around, it was probably me. I suggest you change your name to Dumbass before I suggest a ban.

-1 for zero creativity

BTLFED
03-21-2007, 07:54 AM
You are a disgrace to the Slider name. I am the original s14slider, and if you have seen an s13 sliding around, it was probably me. I suggest you change your name to Dumbass before I suggest a ban.

-1 for zero creativity

LOL! :lmfao:

+1 for the call out!

SixSquared
03-21-2007, 01:17 PM
OneBadBird, You talk shit to EVERYONE man, damn

next your gonna be talkin shit to XPHANTOMSOLX that you get more pussy then her(JK XPHANTOMSOLX ), and your gonna lose that battle im sure, haa

Damn does my reputation really precede me that much? :thinking:

Oh well. 'Tis true! When ya got it, ya got it!

And neither of these two ricer idiots got it.

badbird... nothing to worry about though... I only steal hot girlfriends.

Wal-Mart
03-21-2007, 01:21 PM
so wait, are the motivational pics still viewable? i can't see them, but they show when i quote myself (to check the html)

"B"
04-01-2007, 10:08 AM
if you wanna talk shit step up and ill shut you up. you wanna talk lets talk?

I'll bite, call me.