PDA

View Full Version : WTB- CRX stuff

cjonescrx
03-15-2007, 03:25 PM
I want to buy CRX SI huds, I have an Hf with tha ZC DOHC in it but tha problem is that the CV axles are not holding up to well and inorder for me to upgrade the axles I have to get tha bigger hub with more sline. Will they bolt up to the HF suspensoin or do I need all that crap to? I know I'm gonna probably need tha SI brakes, but I had planned on doing that anywayz. I also need Driver side fender or a set of JDM fenders.
http://myspace-612.vo.llnwd.net/01550/21/66/1550926612_l.jpg

EvasiveEF9
03-16-2007, 10:06 AM
I've got a set of Integra front brakes (and rear, too!) if you're looking. LMK.

cjonescrx
03-16-2007, 12:01 PM
Will they fit on SI hubs? Do u have hubs with Brakes? But I'd rather stick to tha SI brakes and hubs, if it comes down to it though I will use anything. Tha hubs is whats most important right now anyway, cause my axles are clickin like a freakin machine gun. Need them ASAP!

EvasiveEF9
03-16-2007, 12:04 PM
Will they fit on SI hubs? Do u have hubs with Brakes? But I'd rather stick to tha SI brakes and hubs, if it comes down to it though I will use anything. Tha hubs is whats most important right now anyway, cause my axles are clickin like a freakin machine gun. Need them ASAP!
Check and see on the axles. What I have is a brake upgrade. It will include the knuckle, spindle, hub, bearing, caliper and rotor. It's a direct bolt on with a 26spline hub. It'd be a great time to upgrade your brakes if you're looking to upgrade hubs, too. I've also got the rear trailing arms which you can use to convert from rear drums to rear discs.