PDA

View Full Version : Can't f***ing stand rich f***ing people!

EvasiveEF9
03-14-2007, 09:02 PM
So I'm already pissed off cuz transporting a porsche took longer than planned, today. I was supposed to be done by 6 so I could hang with a girl I'm chasing, but didn't get done til 9, and now she's too tired to come out.

WTFever...

So then I go to my dad's to trade out the truck for the talon. After a piss-me-off day, I want a couple beers at Joe's Crab Shack. My dad wants to chit-chat, and I was short with answers so he's like "What's your problem, you got somewhere to be?" and I was like "Well, I haven't eaten all day, I was gonna try to get some shrimp before they close for the night." So he gets all pissed off and huffy puffy and shit, so now I'm pissed more because my dad's now pissed at me. As I'm backing out of the driveway I shift reverse to first a little quick, and it makes a brief grind sound...this is common in Talons, apparently, he told me so himself. So he gets all pissed off and yells at me about that..

WTFever...

So I'm really pissed now, and I'm trying to get home to get my shower so I can go out to eat and get a beer. I'm driving 55 in a 45, so a little over, nothing rediculous. I signal to get over in front of this lady, and I nowhere near cut her off, but I think she felt as thought I did. So I get to the light, and the light turns green. I start accelerating at a more than good pace, and I realize there's headlights JUST BARELY peering over the rear "wing" (I guess you'd call it on the talon...) which means this woman's RIGHT on my ass. So I get to 45, leaving it in second gear, and just drop off the throttle, so the car makes a quick halt at 45mph. The caddilac gets REALLY fuckin' close...so I brake and slow down to 30...she gets probably 6 inches from my rear bumper, so I just hold it hear because I don't wanna brake-check her and have to deal with insurance and cops and shit. Flips on her blinker and jumps left, so I follow suit. We pull just in the neighborhood and I leave room for her to get in the neighborhood (rich fuckin' neighborhood by the way).

I get in the hood and pull my car sideways blocking both lanes so she's got nowhere to go. My friend goes "Ben, damnit..." but ignored him and went back to her car. She's rolling down the window like she's gonna start mouthing off. She opens her mouth and before she could say anything, I said (annunciating every syllable PERFECTLY) "What the FUCK is your problem? Get off my fucking ass!" and she kinda sat there with this like scared expression like "Is this really happening?" I gave her a minute to answer. With no reply I went "I hope you fucking wreck and die" and walked off. She said something, but I just ignored it...I was beyond pissed...

I fucking hate rich people!

81911SC
03-14-2007, 09:06 PM
lol, I want Joe's now

imbosile
03-14-2007, 09:07 PM
damn dude, sounds like a bad day

tomorrow will be better

BTLFED
03-14-2007, 09:08 PM
Road Rage FTW

Crazy Asian
03-14-2007, 09:09 PM
Hoestly Im considered rich. Even though I dont think but whatever. But ya my parents are really humble but the fucking white ppl that live around are the most stuck piece of shits ever. A lady came to my house and says my car dirty's the neighboorhood image. AHAH I told the lady "You know what lady all I know is prob you suck in bed and your husband is cheating with his secratary" LOL She was so pissed. AHAHA but damn I hate their asses. Especially my other neighboor who leaving his dog crap all over my lawn and I told him look mister you need to clean that shit up. He goes " No taht's public area." Your a dumb shit that spot is our prop not public." He goes " Oh who cares you damn asians" Well I scoop all of it up chuck it all over their driveway. Boy oh boy were they mad.

d1esel12
03-14-2007, 09:09 PM
hahah niiice. i would have dont he same damn thing. fucking rich people!! grrrRR
AND i hate it when rich people come to the resturant and think they are the fucking shit, gettin anything they want. i want this i want that. FUCKING shit man.. bossing everyone around when its crowded as FUCK.. grr

Halfwit
03-14-2007, 09:10 PM
im hungry.

Crazy Asian
03-14-2007, 09:14 PM
White man wants food spit in it.

Hektik
03-14-2007, 09:20 PM
how did this go from being rich to being white..lol...

evasive: damn sounds like u had a pretty shitty day. a run in the mountains should cool u of a bit...

BTLFED
03-14-2007, 09:22 PM
a run in the mountains should cool u of a bit...

Or kill you. Don't be that guy.

psychodrama_81
03-14-2007, 09:25 PM

evasive: damn sounds like u had a pretty shitty day. a run in the mountains should cool u of a bit...
simple....White=rich(for the most part)lol

Hektik
03-14-2007, 09:31 PM

haha troo

BTLFED
03-14-2007, 09:33 PM
haha troo

One of the dumbest things I have done was go drive in the mountains mad as hell with my bottle full and open.

I should be dead.

Sol-Badguy
03-14-2007, 09:36 PM
Well damn.

psychodrama_81
03-14-2007, 09:39 PM
Damn is right.

Lucky DAWG
03-14-2007, 09:39 PM
One of the dumbest things I have done was go drive in the mountains mad as hell with my bottle full and open.

I should be dead.

yea honestly, driving is a bad idea, along with anything fast or potentially painful.

i feel for ya ben, sorry ya had a bad day. Take it easy tomorrow and ask the chick if she wants to go on a picnick or go hike up kennesaw mountain or something like that, just relax and enjoy the day. weather is perfect this time of year anyways :goodjob:

B16a2 Civic
03-14-2007, 09:41 PM
Hell nah nigga

bafbrian
03-14-2007, 09:48 PM
Sorry to hear about the crappy day man. Follow the advice of the ppl here and don't drive mad, it will only make you make unsafe decisions.

00CelicaGT
03-14-2007, 10:04 PM
Sorry to hear about the crappy day man. Follow the advice of the ppl here and don't drive mad, it will only make you make unsafe decisions.

Man i know how u feel when a bad day gets worse, just try and relaxand dont drive mad cuz it seems like when ur mad and u drive it's always some dick head that has to piss u off more.

just tomarrow wake up eat a nice breakfast and then go have sex wit that chick lol

canadianrcis
03-14-2007, 10:14 PM
you should have killed her.

Z32redondo
03-14-2007, 10:26 PM
Break check people all the damn time. I hate those rich women type of drivers thinking that they are the fucking queen of the road and shit. I have no problem yelling at people out the window. Today some cock jockey decided to spit out his window and shit nearly landed on my car. Pulled up beside his mark ass and it was some dick in on his cell phone. Both had our windows down and let me tell you that guy slowed the fuck down and did not get close to my shit. Some dude in an SUV was on the phone and started pulling into my lane with me right next to him. I down shifted like shit and dipped the fuck forward while laying on the horn until it changed pitches. That dude kept commin closer until I was basically running off the road and in front of him. He missed me by like no more than 6 inches. Even after it was over I still had the horn on just cause attention to him. He stayed like a 1/4 mile behind me for awhile until I turned off.

Lucky DAWG
03-14-2007, 10:30 PM
Break check people all the damn time. I hate those rich women type of drivers thinking that they are the fucking queen of the road and shit. I have no problem yelling at people out the window. Today some cock jockey decided to spit out his window and shit nearly landed on my car. Pulled up beside his mark ass and it was some dick in on his cell phone. Both had our windows down and let me tell you that guy slowed the fuck down and did not get close to my shit. Some dude in an SUV was on the phone and started pulling into my lane with me right next to him. I down shifted like shit and dipped the fuck forward while laying on the horn until it changed pitches. That dude kept commin closer until I was basically running off the road and in front of him. He missed me by like no more than 6 inches. Even after it was over I still had the horn on just cause attention to him. He stayed like a 1/4 mile behind me for awhile until I turned off.

i know exactly how you feel there.

Nothing wrong with a rich person who is down to earth and earned his money, no problems there what so ever.

its the guys who use their money to talk and rely on the fact that they can pay someone to get you in trouble or will talk shit to you when they are in a vehicle and can speed away, when you get in their face and they actually feel threatened, then they back down

Driftk1d350z
03-14-2007, 11:25 PM
lol damn i wouldnt have had the balls to do that...she coulod have KILLED you lol jk

Jecht
03-14-2007, 11:54 PM
Don't hate on us rich people. Its not our fault your parents/grandparents don't have money.

EvasiveEF9
03-15-2007, 12:36 AM
hahah niiice. i would have dont he same damn thing. fucking rich people!! grrrRR
AND i hate it when rich people come to the resturant and think they are the fucking shit, gettin anything they want. i want this i want that. FUCKING shit man.. bossing everyone around when its crowded as FUCK.. grr
Worked restaurant for 2 years. This girl only lasted a few months. Alot of my friends have done it. Trust me...I'm right there with ya...

lol, I want Joe's now
It's good. I'll probably go for it like...tomorrow or friday night.

damn dude, sounds like a bad day

tomorrow will be better
I sure hope so. The girl and I had a bet. If she didn't wash her car today, she has to take me for a day with the horses. If she DID wash it, I have to take her for dinner. Guess what she didn't get around to doing? I won this bet either way, so...no complaints

Road Rage FTW
I went through six months of anger management. And usually...I keep my cool. But this bitch had it coming. She should have known I had a bad day. :)

Hoestly Im considered rich. Even though I dont think but whatever. But ya my parents are really humble but the fucking white ppl that live around are the most stuck piece of shits ever. A lady came to my house and says my car dirty's the neighboorhood image. AHAH I told the lady "You know what lady all I know is prob you suck in bed and your husband is cheating with his secratary" LOL She was so pissed. AHAHA but damn I hate their asses. Especially my other neighboor who leaving his dog crap all over my lawn and I told him look mister you need to clean that shit up. He goes " No taht's public area." Your a dumb shit that spot is our prop not public." He goes " Oh who cares you damn asians" Well I scoop all of it up chuck it all over their driveway. Boy oh boy were they mad.
I hate to make this a call-out to all rich people. Not all are bad. But if you've ever heard of the area "East Cobb"...well, they think they're in Buckhead, I guess...

Let's not even get into the fact I CAN'T drive my damn car cuz the bastard won't pass emissions. It goes for another test tomorrow. HOPEFULLY we've got it right...

I've gone up pissed. Usually I keep me cool up there, but one time I did start to get TOO excited. All came out alright, though...I just pay more attention now when up there in bad spirits.

LIE!

I should be dead.
The hair on your chin saved you. Best thing to do is RIDE with someone in the mountains when pissed, I've found. Or just a big open parking lot with alot of smoke. Or would it be steam, at that point?

yea honestly, driving is a bad idea, along with anything fast or potentially painful.

i feel for ya ben, sorry ya had a bad day. Take it easy tomorrow and ask the chick if she wants to go on a picnick or go hike up kennesaw mountain or something like that, just relax and enjoy the day. weather is perfect this time of year anyways :goodjob:
Agreed, it is nice. I've gotta go downtown to pee in a cup one last time. Thank god it's gonna be over. Anyways, I'm supposed to see her tonight (now that it's officially "tomorrow") and we're supposed to go to a party friday night that she invited me to. She later added "We might not even stay, I don't know, but can I put up at your house if we don't?" She loves beer, and knows i have a ton still in the fridge so she asked if she could help get rid of it since she knows I need it gone. I don't expect any squeaky beds considering the situation, but if I got to lay with her...damn, that'd be relaxing.
BTW, I asked lisa about you. Took a second to click with her, but yeah, she said you're an ass. Verbally, I asked why. In my head I was laughing my ass off

I didn't. The day was topped off with Joe's closing at 10. It was 1030 when I was able to go do anything. Went to buffalo wild wings (had my buddy drive) and grabbed two beers. That was all it took seeing as i didn't eat or drink anything all day. I was a cheap date for myself. I plan to get myself in my bed later :screwy:

Man i know how u feel when a bad day gets worse, just try and relaxand dont drive mad cuz it seems like when ur mad and u drive it's always some dick head that has to piss u off more.

just tomarrow wake up eat a nice breakfast and then go have sex wit that chick lolI wish, but honestly, with that girl, all it would take is laying beside her. Long story...tonight's not the night for details.

you should have killed her.
I'm on pre-trial intervention right now as it is. This would NOT have been a good way to finish off the program...

Yeah, but I don't wanna be the cause of some accident. Even if it was CLEARLY the other persons fault, they'd look at my record and throw the book at me, I'm sure. Best incident I had was being in full military gear and a dude pulled out in front of me and I had to slam on the brakes to keep from colliding. Got beside him, he cut me off again. Got back on the other side, got beside him, flipped him off. He sailed past doing the same. Got back beside him and he got a good look at the uniform. I yelled "Got a fuckin' problem?" and his chin dropped and he was GONE...

lol damn i wouldnt have had the balls to do that...she coulod have KILLED you lol jk
I probably would have survived on adrenaline.

Don't hate on us rich people. Its not our fault your parents/grandparents don't have money.
Grandparents are pretty well stacked. But unlike most out there...they believe that people should EARN their money. Just like I've earned every damn thing I own (Please note, I said everything I OWN. I don't own the roof over my head, and other such normal parent-provided amenities...)

EvasiveEF9
03-15-2007, 12:36 AM
...holy shit...I think I got everyone...

Jecht
03-15-2007, 06:31 AM
Grandparents are pretty well stacked. But unlike most out there...they believe that people should EARN their money. Just like I've earned every damn thing I own (Please note, I said everything I OWN. I don't own the roof over my head, and other such normal parent-provided amenities...)

Uh same here. Every last thing in my bedroom I own. But I don't own the huge house, 10 acres of land, the 60" widescreen, the gym downstairs, the attic library, or the pool. :lmfao:

EvasiveEF9
03-15-2007, 08:42 AM
Uh same here. Every last thing in my bedroom I own. But I don't own the huge house, 10 acres of land, the 60" widescreen, the gym downstairs, the attic library, or the pool. :lmfao:
I'm coming to your next house party.

collins
03-15-2007, 11:42 AM
LOL shit... i wish, dude!

Brett
03-15-2007, 11:45 AM

Then I guess im not white

EssAreTwenTee
03-15-2007, 11:47 AM
So I'm already pissed off cuz transporting a porsche took longer than planned, today. I was supposed to be done by 6 so I could hang with a girl I'm chasing, but didn't get done til 9, and now she's too tired to come out.

WTFever...

So then I go to my dad's to trade out the truck for the talon. After a piss-me-off day, I want a couple beers at Joe's Crab Shack. My dad wants to chit-chat, and I was short with answers so he's like "What's your problem, you got somewhere to be?" and I was like "Well, I haven't eaten all day, I was gonna try to get some shrimp before they close for the night." So he gets all pissed off and huffy puffy and shit, so now I'm pissed more because my dad's now pissed at me. As I'm backing out of the driveway I shift reverse to first a little quick, and it makes a brief grind sound...this is common in Talons, apparently, he told me so himself. So he gets all pissed off and yells at me about that..

WTFever...

So I'm really pissed now, and I'm trying to get home to get my shower so I can go out to eat and get a beer. I'm driving 55 in a 45, so a little over, nothing rediculous. I signal to get over in front of this lady, and I nowhere near cut her off, but I think she felt as thought I did. So I get to the light, and the light turns green. I start accelerating at a more than good pace, and I realize there's headlights JUST BARELY peering over the rear "wing" (I guess you'd call it on the talon...) which means this woman's RIGHT on my ass. So I get to 45, leaving it in second gear, and just drop off the throttle, so the car makes a quick halt at 45mph. The caddilac gets REALLY fuckin' close...so I brake and slow down to 30...she gets probably 6 inches from my rear bumper, so I just hold it hear because I don't wanna brake-check her and have to deal with insurance and cops and shit. Flips on her blinker and jumps left, so I follow suit. We pull just in the neighborhood and I leave room for her to get in the neighborhood (rich fuckin' neighborhood by the way).

I get in the hood and pull my car sideways blocking both lanes so she's got nowhere to go. My friend goes "Ben, damnit..." but ignored him and went back to her car. She's rolling down the window like she's gonna start mouthing off. She opens her mouth and before she could say anything, I said (annunciating every syllable PERFECTLY) "What the FUCK is your problem? Get off my fucking ass!" and she kinda sat there with this like scared expression like "Is this really happening?" I gave her a minute to answer. With no reply I went "I hope you fucking wreck and die" and walked off. She said something, but I just ignored it...I was beyond pissed...

You're lucky she didnt have a gun, not a cop would've touched her if she'd shot you.

EvasiveEF9
03-15-2007, 02:47 PM
You're lucky she didnt have a gun, not a cop would've touched her if she'd shot you.
This is true, but in east cobb, guns are a rarity, and anyone that carries one doesn't use it except in the range. That, and I never stepped close enough for her to feel threatened.

But to make you happy, I'll just agree and say "You're right".

vkash1208
03-15-2007, 04:59 PM
people say i am "rich"...i feel i am average..but what ever. any who i'm indian. i was leaving school one day and next door is parsons elementary. well this lady parked in the teachers parking lot of my school and was crossing this small road that leads to the back of the high school from parsons to the teacher lot. well my car is quite loud and when i left from a stop sign going towards her she heard it and figured i was speeding. she stood there in the middle of the road watching me and i drove by...my windows were down and i heard her yell to another lady "did you get the plate number?" as soon as i heard it i swung my car around..pulled up to her..got out..walked to the back of my car..read out my plate number.."what do you plan on doing with it?, gunna call the cops and tell them there is a kid with a loud car?" and she starts bitching back. i was like shut up before i start teaching your kid some new words...her boy was standing there...and she wouldn't shut up. so i started yelling back "the fuck you talkin about speeding? where the hell is your radar gun. i have a fucking 2 liter with only an intake..no fucking way i can get from 0-anything over 30 in like 10 feet so shut the fuck up plus i know im in a school area so no way ima speed....a few other things were said else thats pretty much the story..she was white by the way. but as i was walking back to my car she yells a "go back to your country"..that really pissed me off...i am from chicago. i'm as much american as she is....

EvasiveEF9
03-15-2007, 05:03 PM
people say i am "rich"...i feel i am average..but what ever. any who i'm indian. i was leaving school one day and next door is parsons elementary. well this lady parked in the teachers parking lot of my school and was crossing this small road that leads to the back of the high school from parsons to the teacher lot. well my car is quite loud and when i left from a stop sign going towards her she heard it and figured i was speeding. she stood there in the middle of the road watching me and i drove by...my windows were down and i heard her yell to another lady "did you get the plate number?" as soon as i heard it i swung my car around..pulled up to her..got out..walked to the back of my car..read out my plate number.."what do you plan on doing with it?, gunna call the cops and tell them there is a kid with a loud car?" and she starts bitching back. i was like shut up before i start teaching your kid some new words...her boy was standing there...and she wouldn't shut up. so i started yelling back "the fuck you talkin about speeding? where the hell is your radar gun. i have a fucking 2 liter with only an intake..no fucking way i can get from 0-anything over 30 in like 10 feet so shut the fuck up plus i know im in a school area so no way ima speed....a few other things were said else thats pretty much the story..she was white by the way. but as i was walking back to my car she yells a "go back to your country"..that really pissed me off...i am from chicago. i'm as much american as she is....
So many things I'm gonna reply to that, but I'm parting an integra out right now. I'll catch this one later :goodjob:

AgentEasy
03-15-2007, 05:08 PM
fuck to the hell yes.. lol +1 for you if i can.. lol

AgentEasy
03-15-2007, 05:10 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to EvasiveEF9 again.

EvasiveEF9
03-15-2007, 05:13 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to EvasiveEF9 again.
How do you live in cobb, drive an EF, and I have no idea who you are? PM me a shot of your car..

BTLFED
03-15-2007, 05:23 PM
The hair on your chin saved you. Best thing to do is RIDE with someone in the mountains when pissed, I've found. Or just a big open parking lot with alot of smoke. Or would it be steam, at that point?

Huh? You know I was talking about my nitrous bottle, right? :thinking:

BTLFED
03-15-2007, 05:25 PM
How do you live in cobb, drive an EF, and I have no idea who you are? PM me a shot of your car..

Or, more importantly, how do I not know who he is? Hmm.....

AgentEasy
03-15-2007, 05:25 PM
How do you live in cobb, drive an EF, and I have no idea who you are? PM me a shot of your car..lol i dont drive it.. it's sitting in the driveway waiting for a b remember.. lol

Danny
03-15-2007, 05:29 PM
You have some serious problems. Glad to see you sterotyping rich people as assholes. I would ask you to define "rich" but then again, I wont bother.

Rant if you want, but profiling classes is just ignorant.

CRAZY_JAY
03-15-2007, 05:34 PM
"go back to your country"..that really pissed me off...i am from chicago. i'm as much american as she is....

Hope her kid does not grow up to be as ignorant as her.

AgentEasy
03-15-2007, 05:35 PM
You have some serious problems. Glad to see you sterotyping rich people as assholes. I would ask you to define "rich" but then again, I wont bother.

i agree with you...but sadly most rich people are assholes..

Danny
03-15-2007, 05:55 PM
i agree with you...but sadly most rich people are assholes..

Well I have met alot of asshole highschool kids. But that doesnt mean i profile a kid to be an asshole, nor do I profile a upper, lower, or middle class person as an asshole. I know plenty of people in all classes, a bunch are asses, and a bunch are some of the best people you will ever meet. Point is there are jerks in all walks of life, but the second you rule out a class of people that contains millions of people for a unjustified reason, just shows how lousy of a person you really are.

AgentEasy
03-15-2007, 06:00 PM
Well I have met alot of asshole highschool kids. But that doesnt mean i profile a kid to be an asshole, nor do I profile a upper, lower, or middle class person as an asshole. I know plenty of people in all classes, a bunch are asses, and a bunch are some of the best people you will ever meet. Point is there are jerks in all walks of life, but the second you rule out a class of people that contains millions of people for a unjustified reason, just shows how lousy of a person you really are.

hope your not calling me a highschooler.. lol and i think highschool kids are assholes too..

Danny
03-15-2007, 06:10 PM
hope your not calling me a highschooler.. lol and i think highschool kids are assholes too..

No, no, not at all. Sorry if i came across that way. I was just making an example out of somthing else. I dont even know how old you are.

And if you think that, im sorry. I would possibly venture to say decent sized portion of highschoolers are jerks. But that doesnt mean i wont treat one like an adult when I first meet one. Then if he/she is a jerk, than I dont have to talk to them and I walk away knowing it wasnt my fault.

Krazykouki
03-15-2007, 09:16 PM
Not our fault you have road rage. All because you have a bad day doesn't mean take it out on everyone around you.

I would have shot you if you blocked the road and got out like you did to that lady.

Frög
03-15-2007, 09:49 PM

ya im considered rich too.. my paretns are at least.. anyway, i was in my friends subdivision, one of those that are gay with alot of rules... the neighbor said she doesnt want my car parked in front of her house because "it looks like it belongs in a junkyard" i was like WTF? my car looks better than yours! drives a Jaguar S type.. i purposely park in front of that sluts house :D i hate gay ppl..

Evasive: sorry bout your shitty day..

Lucky DAWG
03-15-2007, 10:03 PM
Agreed, it is nice. I've gotta go downtown to pee in a cup one last time. Thank god it's gonna be over. Anyways, I'm supposed to see her tonight (now that it's officially "tomorrow") and we're supposed to go to a party friday night that she invited me to. She later added "We might not even stay, I don't know, but can I put up at your house if we don't?" She loves beer, and knows i have a ton still in the fridge so she asked if she could help get rid of it since she knows I need it gone. I don't expect any squeaky beds considering the situation, but if I got to lay with her...damn, that'd be relaxing.
BTW, I asked lisa about you. Took a second to click with her, but yeah, she said you're an ass. Verbally, I asked why. In my head I was laughing my ass off

yea i feel ya, if you like the girl enough sex isn't as important.

lmao, i called it right there down to the very word that she would call me an ass... did she give an explenation? prob the hook up and not calling... that was a bad idea, its a bad tendency lol :rolleyes:

EvasiveEF9
03-16-2007, 12:15 AM
Huh? You know I was talking about my nitrous bottle, right? :thinking:
Yes, and I'm saying you've got enough hair on your chin to pad anything you might hit, LoL

Or, more importantly, how do I not know who he is? Hmm.....
No kidding, you know everyone on here in this area that's not a noob, I swear

lol i dont drive it.. it's sitting in the driveway waiting for a b remember.. lol
You know I've got a B18A1 in the basement...

If you lived in my area, you'd understand a little better. I'm not calling you out, but east cobb is known to be a..."well-off" area. There's a reason we're known as "East Snob"

No, no, not at all. Sorry if i came across that way. I was just making an example out of somthing else. I dont even know how old you are.

And if you think that, im sorry. I would possibly venture to say decent sized portion of highschoolers are jerks. But that doesnt mean i wont treat one like an adult when I first meet one. Then if he/she is a jerk, than I dont have to talk to them and I walk away knowing it wasnt my fault.
I can agree to that. And in my rant, you're right, I did seem to come off as calling ALL rich people assholes. Majority all...but you're right, not all are. I stand edited.

Not our fault you have road rage. All because you have a bad day doesn't mean take it out on everyone around you.

I would have shot you if you blocked the road and got out like you did to that lady.
Good for you. Then I sue you for shooting an unarmed person. And you can't claim self defense because I was more than 10ft away, and not charging your vehicle. I didn't blame my anger on her...I blamed the fact that she tailgated me for absolutely no reason on her.

yea i feel ya, if you like the girl enough sex isn't as important.

lmao, i called it right there down to the very word that she would call me an ass... did she give an explenation? prob the hook up and not calling... that was a bad idea, its a bad tendency lol :rolleyes:
LoL, I've heard some rough stories on that girl... I've gone drinking with her older sister, though. She's pretty cool.

onebadbird96
03-16-2007, 12:48 AM
that bitch would have ate my ass i hate folks who do that shit

WickedIXMR
03-16-2007, 01:11 AM

I feel the same exact way as you. :goodjob: Someone lost their siberian husky and it was running all over the road and when i was coming home i saw it and i brought it back to the owners house because i saw them walking it earlier in the day and all they say is ok thanks and shuts the door on me! I fuckin hate rich white people so fucking ingnorant. Another time im leaving my neighborhood i floor it on the road minding my own damn business and the rich old white mother fucker pulls up next to me and try to tell me how to fucking drive so obviously i got pissed off and cussed him off and he said he was gonna call the police and i just went and said go ahead heres my tag number. Cant stand them they think they rule the fuckin world

Danny
03-16-2007, 08:36 AM
[QUOTE=EvasiveEF9]Good for you. Then I sue you for shooting an unarmed person. And you can't claim self defense because I was more than 10ft away, and not charging your vehicle. I didn't blame my anger on her...I blamed the fact that she tailgated me for absolutely no reason on her.
[QUOTE]

I would tend to agree. But i would love to see the "10ft away" law in GA Code. Im pretty sure i have never heard of that one. Link me if you can.

EvasiveEF9
03-16-2007, 09:36 AM
I would tend to agree. But i would love to see the "10ft away" law in GA Code. Im pretty sure i have never heard of that one. Link me if you can.
I'm pretty sure it's not stated in the law, but I'm pretty sure you could make a good case if you had the right witnesses. There was a truck that pulled in behind the woman that saw everything, as did my friend in the car. You can't shoot someoen unless they are a threat. Obviously in court if there were no witness, they're going to believe the lady. But if you have two witnesses that state there was no threat...it'd definitly be one for the court to decide. Probably couldn't sue her and win anything, but she would likely be fined by the state and such.

Danny
03-16-2007, 10:09 AM
I'm pretty sure it's not stated in the law, but I'm pretty sure you could make a good case if you had the right witnesses. There was a truck that pulled in behind the woman that saw everything, as did my friend in the car. You can't shoot someoen unless they are a threat. Obviously in court if there were no witness, they're going to believe the lady. But if you have two witnesses that state there was no threat...it'd definitly be one for the court to decide. Probably couldn't sue her and win anything, but she would likely be fined by the state and such.

Agreed for the most part, its hard to say either way. But man if you come yelling up to a little ol lady (i dont know how old she was), thats a threat. Just the fact she is a woman lowers the standard in court on what a "threat" is. Now if you did the same thing to a 6'5 football player that would be a different story.

But mostly you are right, you were not a threat. But trust me man, if the lady in the car was elderly, and she shot you/ hit you with the car/ anything to hurt you; imo you would be the defendant in court, not her.

In other words, carful who you run up on in the street, because you cant sue when your dumb ass is dead.

EvasiveEF9
03-16-2007, 10:18 AM
Agreed for the most part, its hard to say either way. But man if you come yelling up to a little ol lady (i dont know how old she was), thats a threat. Just the fact she is a woman lowers the standard in court on what a "threat" is. Now if you did the same thing to a 6'5 football player that would be a different story.

But mostly you are right, you were not a threat. But trust me man, if the lady in the car was elderly, and she shot you/ hit you with the car/ anything to hurt you; imo you would be the defendant in court, not her.

In other words, carful who you run up on in the street, because you cant sue when your dumb ass is dead.
True, and anymore, she probably could have sued for having a flat tire even if I didn't touch her car, and she'd probably win. Court system is fucked up anymore. Justice is no longer served, it's handed out. I'd say the woman was late 30's...? And honestly, after I did it, yes, I DID feel bad for yelling at a woman. I'm rather chivalrous for the most part...but dude, when it comes to my car...back the fuck off, ya know? And I just felt she had no right to ride my ass. But again...most situations I would have blown it off. She just caught me at a rough time.

CRAZY_JAY
03-16-2007, 10:35 AM
Another time im leaving my neighborhood i floor it on the road minding my own damn business and the rich old white mother fucker pulls up next to me and try to tell me how to fucking drive so obviously i got pissed off and cussed him off and he said he was gonna call the police and i just went and said go ahead heres my tag number. Cant stand them they think they rule the fuckin world

I am confused on who was in the wrong?
Were you still in the neighborhood when you "floored it"? If so, would that also mean you were speeding? I understand that cars with loud exhaust are always mistaken for driving too fast, just being the devils advocate.

EvasiveEF9
03-16-2007, 10:36 AM
Were you still in the neighborhood when you "floored it"? If so, would that also mean you were speeding? I understand that cars with loud exhaust are always mistaken for driving too fast, just being the devils advocate.
Not even that...just LOOKING modified means that you're ALWAYS speeding...even at 15mph.

itsjustdee
03-16-2007, 10:40 AM
rich people suck! they dont kno what it's like to struggle yet they "try" and act like they do.

Danny
03-16-2007, 11:27 AM
rich people suck! they dont kno what it's like to struggle yet they "try" and act like they do.

Would you be saying that if/when you go to pick up your food stamps; if/when your family is on medicade/welfare; if/when you drive/walk down the road/sidewalk; if/when you pretty much do anything in life?

POint is that the upper class is just as important as the lower class. And if the upper class sucks soo much, why dont you go to another country where the majority is underfed, underpaid, homeless, and uneducated. If the class of people that pay for majority of this countrys things you take for granted sucks sooooo bad, leave. EVERY class in this country is important, its like parts on a car: there isnt just ONE most important part, because if you take any part out of the picture the car wont run right.

So please, take your ignorant comments elsewhere.

Danny
03-16-2007, 11:37 AM
True, and anymore, she probably could have sued for having a flat tire even if I didn't touch her car, and she'd probably win. Court system is fucked up anymore. Justice is no longer served, it's handed out. I'd say the woman was late 30's...? And honestly, after I did it, yes, I DID feel bad for yelling at a woman. I'm rather chivalrous for the most part...but dude, when it comes to my car...back the fuck off, ya know? And I just felt she had no right to ride my ass. But again...most situations I would have blown it off. She just caught me at a rough time.

Yea i would agree the court system is going down, but i belive its realitivly still a great court system. Im not sure if she would really win if she sued you for a flat tire, honestly i think she wouldnt, but I understand the point you are making. People have to understand this country's people have/are been raised to sue for everything. No one wants to work for money, they just want to take it from other people whenever they possibly can. Lawsuits are a great thing, but in this day and age they are just rediculas, you can sue for everything and people are givin the impression that they can sue for anything. Bottom line, people will sue you for looking at them crossed eyed with a clown hat on and say they sustained mental injury. All in all, dont do things that ask for a lawsuit (blocking traffic with your car and cussing at a lady in this case).

EvasiveEF9
03-16-2007, 11:47 AM
Yea i would agree the court system is going down, but i belive its realitivly still a great court system. Im not sure if she would really win if she sued you for a flat tire, honestly i think she wouldnt, but I understand the point you are making. People have to understand this country's people have/are been raised to sue for everything. No one wants to work for money, they just want to take it from other people whenever they possibly can. Lawsuits are a great thing, but in this day and age they are just rediculas, you can sue for everything and people are givin the impression that they can sue for anything. Bottom line, people will sue you for looking at them crossed eyed with a clown hat on and say they sustained mental injury. All in all, dont do things that ask for a lawsuit (blocking traffic with your car and cussing at a lady in this case).
I'm going to LoL at the last line...

Reps would be given but I gave them to you this morning already.

Ruiner
03-16-2007, 12:41 PM

Hmmmmm...

itsjustdee
03-16-2007, 01:16 PM
Would you be saying that if/when you go to pick up your food stamps; if/when your family is on medicade/welfare; if/when you drive/walk down the road/sidewalk; if/when you pretty much do anything in life?

POint is that the upper class is just as important as the lower class. And if the upper class sucks soo much, why dont you go to another country where the majority is underfed, underpaid, homeless, and uneducated. If the class of people that pay for majority of this countrys things you take for granted sucks sooooo bad, leave. EVERY class in this country is important, its like parts on a car: there isnt just ONE most important part, because if you take any part out of the picture the car wont run right.

So please, take your ignorant comments elsewhere.

first off you jackass, i wasn't even talking about our country. i was talking about how RICH PEOPLE suck not our country. :screwy: i ain't got shit against this country bkuz obviously i live here so don't give me no shit about what i need to do b/c you need to learn how to read what i wrote instead of ASSUMING shit. fucking idiot. :taun:

Danny
03-16-2007, 01:59 PM
first off you jackass, i wasn't even talking about our country. i was talking about how RICH PEOPLE suck not our country. :screwy: i ain't got shit against this country bkuz obviously i live here so don't give me no shit about what i need to do b/c you need to learn how to read what i wrote instead of ASSUMING shit. fucking idiot. :taun:

I find it almost amusing that the person ignorant enough to hate rich people (that would be you) is calling me the idiot.

I wish you were smart enough to comprehend that hating rich people (this country or elsewhere) is plain stupid, foolish, and it IS in fact hating the very foundation on which this country survives (taxes, do you know what taxes are?). So if you can u get the relationship between classes of people and the structure of this country through that foolish little thing you call a brain, maybe you would then understand how I came to my conclusion about what you said. Since that’s unlikely to happen, I will look forward to your next comment where you proceed to call me and idiot and illiterate (unable to read). Till then, have a miserable life you waste of DNA.

Lucky DAWG
03-16-2007, 02:07 PM
I find it almost amusing that the person ignorant enough to hate rich people (that would be you) is calling me the idiot.

I wish you were smart enough to comprehend that hating rich people (this country or elsewhere) is plain stupid, foolish, and it IS in fact hating the very foundation on which this country survives (taxes, do you know what taxes are?). So if you can u get the relationship between classes of people and the structure of this country through that foolish little thing you call a brain, maybe you would then understand how I came to my conclusion about what you said. Since that’s unlikely to happen, I will look forward to your next comment where you proceed to call me and idiot and illiterate (unable to read). Till then, have a miserable life you waste of DNA.

thats so true dude

there is ZERO wrong with rich people; some rich people use their money to do great things yet others are simply assholes and feel superior because of their monetary success, which is inexcusable.

The thing is though that the economy is built on the fact that someone takes a risk as an entrepreneur and creates a business, potentially losing everything they have. If they work hard and with a little bit of luck make it big then they deserve to be rich for making the risk. Without wealthy people there would be no corporate America and things that you use on a common basis would not be mass produced because you would still be going to mom and pop stores, one thing for sure is that it would be a pitch to get parts for your car (found that appropriate since its a car site).

Hating on rich people simply for their possessions is stupid, thats called jealousy and that is childish; not that i have never been jealous but i atleast realize my fault.

If you want everyone to be equal then you can move to a communist country where everyone is poor together and there is no middle class, just the poor and the few select rich who govern you. Now doesn't that sound amazing? an even bigger social gap.

Danny
03-16-2007, 02:24 PM
thats so true dude

there is ZERO wrong with rich people; some rich people use their money to do great things yet others are simply assholes and feel superior because of their monetary success, which is inexcusable.

The thing is though that the economy is built on the fact that someone takes a risk as an entrepreneur and creates a business, potentially losing everything they have. If they work hard and with a little bit of luck make it big then they deserve to be rich for making the risk. Without wealthy people there would be no corporate America and things that you use on a common basis would not be mass produced because you would still be going to mom and pop stores, one thing for sure is that it would be a pitch to get parts for your car (found that appropriate since its a car site).

Hating on rich people simply for their possessions is stupid, thats called jealousy and that is childish; not that i have never been jealous but i atleast realize my fault.

If you want everyone to be equal then you can move to a communist country where everyone is poor together and there is no middle class, just the poor and the few select rich who govern you. Now doesn't that sound amazing? an even bigger social gap.

good post. this is my last one for a little while, gotta knock out some school crap.

I don’t want to sound like we are defending the upper class only, it just so happened to be that they are the ones under fire in this thread. All classes are equally important, and discrimination on any level is plain stupid. The thought of history when blacks were discriminated against makes me SICK, and so does any other type of discrimination! This country has a huge downfall and its the different types of discrimination, no matter how big or small the group is that’s being discriminated against it is just plain WRONG. If people in this thread want to go on hating the upper class, feel free; just don’t embarrass yourself by posting such a foolish opinion on the internet.

itsjustdee
03-16-2007, 02:32 PM
thats so true dude

first off, i said they suck. did i mention the word hate all in my comment? no i didn't. don't put words into my mouth and don't try to come to me and act as if i'm childish. i work and i pay for my own shit. i don't need to be jealous of anybody becuz whatever i want, i get it by myself. i don't go crying to mommy and daddy for anything becuz i know how to take care of myself. there are rich people in this world who waste money on bullshit becuz they know they have it and there's the other people who give it away on charity and actually try to help out the world. i have nothing against rich people. i just said that they suck in reference to the lady in this thread.

but no...IA always has to have some asshole(s) go and make it a big deal becuz i just said something about rich people. i don't care if you're a rich asian, hispanic, african american or white person. i'm glad that you're rich, but don't be an ass becuz you know you can get away with it.

and DANNY i'm not saying you're illiterate (and i do know what that means you son of a bitch), i'm just telling you that you need to read my comment a little more carefully and maybe you'd understand what the fuck i was trying to say. LUCKY SC don't try to tag team on me on this issue becuz i wasn't the one to start it. why ain't the both of you bitch ass motherfuckers calling out the person who wrote this? the fucking thread is titled "can't standing fucking rich people" butyou bitches are gonna come and talk shit to me? bitch please.

ohhhhhhhh one more thing. whats up with the communist shit? i'm laos and yes my country is communist, but you know what, we're the most humble people on this earth. we don't bother no one and no one bothers us so don't even judge another country when you have never been to it. by the way, don't start shit that you can't back up. just becuz you hear about other countries and their bs, it's not your problem. you will never know how it is until you go there so both of you can shut the fuck up already.

thinkfast®
03-16-2007, 02:41 PM
http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/2473/idontgiveafuckaw5.gif

itsjustdee
03-16-2007, 02:43 PM
good post. this is my last one for a little while, gotta knock out some school crap.

I don’t want to sound like we are defending the upper class only, it just so happened to be that they are the ones under fire in this thread. All classes are equally important, and discrimination on any level is plain stupid. The thought of history when blacks were discriminated against makes me SICK, and so does any other type of discrimination! This country has a huge downfall and its the different types of discrimination, no matter how big or small the group is that’s being discriminated against it is just plain WRONG. If people in this thread want to go on hating the upper class, feel free; just don’t embarrass yourself by posting such a foolish opinion on the internet.

THERE'S A REASON WHY THIS IS CALLED THE "WHORESLOUNGE"; IT'S FOR RANDOM RANTS, OPINONS, SHIT TALKING, AND SO FORTH. IF YOU DON'T WANNA READ WORTHLESS RANTS ABOUT SHIT THEN DON'T FUCKING COME IN HERE. IF YOU FEEL THAT WE'RE NOT SMART ENOUGH FOR YOU THEN GET OUT. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE WHERE YOU FEEL MORE SUPERIOR. NO ONE IS STOPPING YOU. TRUST ME.

EvasiveEF9
03-16-2007, 02:53 PM
well, shit...

This thread took a turn for the worse, LoLoLoL

Danny
03-16-2007, 02:54 PM
first off, i said they suck. did i mention the word hate all in my comment? no i didn't. don't put words into my mouth and don't try to come to me and act as if i'm childish. i work and i pay for my own shit. i don't need to be jealous of anybody becuz whatever i want, i get it by myself. i don't go crying to mommy and daddy for anything becuz i know how to take care of myself. there are rich people in this world who waste money on bullshit becuz they know they have it and there's the other people who give it away on charity and actually try to help out the world. i have nothing against rich people. i just said that they suck in reference to the lady in this thread.

but no...IA always has to have some asshole(s) go and make it a big deal becuz i just said something about rich people. i don't care if you're a rich asian, hispanic, african american or white person. i'm glad that you're rich, but don't be an ass becuz you know you can get away with it.

and DANNY i'm not saying you're illiterate (and i do know what that means you son of a bitch), i'm just telling you that you need to read my comment a little more carefully and maybe you'd understand what the fuck i was trying to say. LUCKY SC don't try to tag team on me on this issue becuz i wasn't the one to start it. why ain't the both of you bitch ass motherfuckers calling out the person who wrote this? the fucking thread is titled "can't standing fucking rich people" butyou bitches are gonna come and talk shit to me? bitch please.

ohhhhhhhh one more thing. whats up with the communist shit? i'm laos and yes my country is communist, but you know what, we're the most humble people on this earth. we don't bother no one and no one bothers us so don't even judge another country when you have never been to it. by the way, don't start shit that you can't back up. just becuz you hear about other countries and their bs, it's not your problem. you will never know how it is until you go there so both of you can shut the fuck up already.

Correct, you said "suck". Sorry for adding the word "hate" in there.

You said "rich people suck": this is a generalized comment and in no way defines the 'rich' as 'people like this lady'. (you claim it does)

I’m glad you work for yourself, and pay for things yourself. I would expect nothing less.

Paragraph two directly contradicts your original comment.

You suggested that I re-read your original comment, I would take this as claiming I can’t read due to the fact your original comment is not really up for interpretation due to its simplicity.

Why aren’t we picking on the original poster? I did, read up.

"Bitch please" Did you flip your hair like a valley girl when you said that? ;)

Lucky DAWG
03-16-2007, 02:54 PM

congratulations, you have earned the spot of my new favorite retard. nothing in your post made sense and all you did was throw the car in reverse.

and no, i'm not gonna talk shit to the person who made this thread, because evasive is my boy, you're just a moron who made a dumb statement.

this has nothing to do with laos having mean people :lmfao:. Communism doesn't work, plain and simple; proven over and over again; exactly the same reason why China is moving towards a more deomcratic state and is what you could call a hybrid now.

if you read my post, then it says that being an ass is inexcusable, but being rich does not qualify you as one. By spending your money on things instead of giving to charities is not necessarily throwing it away, it is feeding it back into the economy for luxury items, although not morally correct; it is what helps advance the economy and the nation as a whole since the two are internlinked. Pick your poison, if you want to be morally upstanding or if you want to live comfortably, you can't have both... because humans are naturally greedy and we won't learn to share our money for a long, long time. Communism works theoretically, but in the works it is nothing but a failure.

BOLDED WORDS: practice what you preach before you step into the ring

Lucky DAWG
03-16-2007, 02:55 PM

You said "rich people suck": this is a generalized comment and in no way defines the 'rich' as 'people like this lady'. (you claim it does)

I’m glad you work for yourself, and pay for things yourself. I would expect nothing less.

You suggested that I re-read your original comment, I would take this as claiming I can’t read due to the fact your original comment is not really up for interpretation due to its simplicity.

what he said

except for the bolded part :goodjob:

Danny
03-16-2007, 02:58 PM
THERE'S A REASON WHY THIS IS CALLED THE "WHORESLOUNGE"; IT'S FOR RANDOM RANTS, OPINONS, SHIT TALKING, AND SO FORTH. IF YOU DON'T WANNA READ WORTHLESS RANTS ABOUT SHIT THEN DON'T FUCKING COME IN HERE. IF YOU FEEL THAT WE'RE NOT SMART ENOUGH FOR YOU THEN GET OUT. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE WHERE YOU FEEL MORE SUPERIOR. NO ONE IS STOPPING YOU. TRUST ME.

Understood. the only reason i come to IA is for random rants, cool videos, some decent photographers, and some cool people. Trust me when i say no one is keeping me from leaving other than myself. I know what the whoreslounge is, thanks for the clarification.

I dont need to feel smarter than anyone, I only insulted your intelligence after you did it first by saying "rich people suck." Figured you would be ok with it.

itsjustdee
03-16-2007, 03:00 PM

DON'T TRY AND BE FUNNY BECUZ I ACTUALLY WISH I SAW YOU AT A MEET OR SOMETHING JUST SO I COULD DO SOMETHING TO YOUR CAR AND HOPEFULLY PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE. :D

itsjustdee
03-16-2007, 03:11 PM
Understood. the only reason i come to IA is for random rants, cool videos, some decent photographers, and some cool people. Trust me when i say no one is keeping me from leaving other than myself. I know what the whoreslounge is, thanks for the clarification.

I dont need to feel smarter than anyone, I only insulted your intelligence after you did it first by saying "rich people suck." Figured you would be ok with it.

OOOH! I SAID RICH PEOPLE SUCK. SO WHAT? IT'S AN OPINION. YOU OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T LIKE IT AND HAD TO PUT YOUR TWO CENTS IN. GREAT. NOW LETS GET ON WITH OUR LIVES. :bump:

LUCKY SC -- I'M GLAD TO KNOW THAT I'M YOUR NEW FAVORITE RETARD. WHATEVER THAT IS. :tongue1: ALSO, I DON'T QUITE UNDERSTAND THAT YOU'RE GONNA FOLLOW WHAT YOUR FRIEND SAID, BUT YOU CAN'T FOLLOW WHAT I SAID? I DON'T GET IT. WE BOTH HAD THE SAME OPINION, SO WHAT GIVES? :thinking:

Ruiner
03-16-2007, 04:36 PM
Interesting. I remembered how I was treated over the years when I owned my 911 turbo. Most people were nice, but a good many would show me nothing but hate before I even opened my mouth...before I even said anything. I didn't even have a chance to make an ass out of myself. Instead, they opened THEIR mouths and showed what true asses were. They would hate on me because of the price of my car. Nothing more. I try to be the nicest person, but to some, that didn't matter.

Just when you think that you have seen it all, certain people can take immaturity to the next level. Hating on people for being assholes is fine, but hating on people just because of what they have really defies the mature level of logic.

Anyway, that's just a little example of what I have seen over the years. :)

Lucky DAWG
03-16-2007, 04:51 PM
Interesting. I remembered how I was treated over the years when I owned my 911 turbo. Most people were nice, but a good many would show me nothing but hate before I even opened my mouth...before I even said anything. I didn't even have a chance to make an ass out of myself. Instead, they opened THEIR mouths and showed what true asses were. They would hate on me because of the price of my car. Nothing more. I try to be the nicest person, but to some, that didn't matter.

Just when you think that you have seen it all, certain people can take immaturity to the next level. Hating on people for being assholes is fine, but hating on people just because of what they have really defies the mature level of logic.

Anyway, that's just a little example of what I have seen over the years. :)

i agree, that is dumb that people judged you before you even got to know them.

but then again, you made a low blow at me after the lottery joke that everyone else enjoyed... :rolleyes:

Lucky DAWG
03-16-2007, 04:52 PM
OOOH! I SAID RICH PEOPLE SUCK. SO WHAT? IT'S AN OPINION. YOU OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T LIKE IT AND HAD TO PUT YOUR TWO CENTS IN. GREAT. NOW LETS GET ON WITH OUR LIVES. :bump:

LUCKY SC -- I'M GLAD TO KNOW THAT I'M YOUR NEW FAVORITE RETARD. WHATEVER THAT IS. :tongue1: ALSO, I DON'T QUITE UNDERSTAND THAT YOU'RE GONNA FOLLOW WHAT YOUR FRIEND SAID, BUT YOU CAN'T FOLLOW WHAT I SAID? I DON'T GET IT. WE BOTH HAD THE SAME OPINION, SO WHAT GIVES? :thinking:

bc i like him
we're butt buddies
i'm gay
you win

Danny
03-16-2007, 05:16 PM
DON'T TRY AND BE FUNNY BECUZ I ACTUALLY WISH I SAW YOU AT A MEET OR SOMETHING JUST SO I COULD DO SOMETHING TO YOUR CAR AND HOPEFULLY PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE. :D

thanks for the negative reps man! I appreciate it!

too bad i have gotten alot more positive reps than negative reps in this thread. Better luck next time.

Nomad!
03-16-2007, 07:04 PM
Then I guess im not white
Too bad for you. I'm white & rich and I'm lovin life. Poor non-white bastard!

rupertaker
03-16-2007, 07:12 PM
You're an idiot

WickedIXMR
03-16-2007, 07:22 PM

I was leaving my neighborhood and floored it once i got on the road and it was for a second and wasnt even going speed limit. I dont gun it in my neighborhood too many kids around there

Lucky DAWG
03-16-2007, 07:25 PM

your maturity is shining through
damaging private property - that would be a good call on your part

Nomad!
03-16-2007, 07:39 PM
I ACTUALLY WISH I SAW YOU AT A MEET OR SOMETHING JUST SO I COULD DO SOMETHING TO YOUR CAR AND HOPEFULLY PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE. :D
VIOLATION!!! Punching someone in the face is fine but, messing with the ride is way out of bounds! Just by stating that, you have broken one of the very first Man Laws. This is a very sad day in history folks :(

JDM onlyy
03-16-2007, 07:47 PM
Lol when people cut me off, I ride on there ass hard...well guess I shouldn't do it to you...

JDM onlyy
03-16-2007, 07:53 PM
thats so true dude

Very true, just like I had an arguement today about SRT-4's with Ch@dbee. Don't hate all of them, and don't group anything. You can't group anything in life cause everyone is different and just because a few people who are rich are fucking pricks. So I guess what I'm saying is, you can't put people into groups because everyone is an individual. Get to know before you judge and your mind and IQ will rise...and everyone has something to learn....

Lucky DAWG
03-16-2007, 07:56 PM
Very true, just like I had an arguement today about SRT-4's with Ch@dbee. Don't hate all of them, and don't group anything. You can't group anything in life cause everyone is different and just because a few people who are rich are fucking pricks. So I guess what I'm saying is, you can't put people into groups because everyone is an individual. Get to know before you judge and your mind and IQ will rise...and everyone has something to learn....

high five :gay:

RBS
03-16-2007, 08:34 PM
She opens her mouth and before she could say anything, I said (annunciating every syllable PERFECTLY) "What the FUCK is your problem? Get off my fucking ass!" and she kinda sat there with this like scared expression like "Is this really happening?" I gave her a minute to answer. With no reply I went "I hope you fucking wreck and die" and walked off. She said something, but I just ignored it...I was beyond pissed...

lol :lmfao:

Krazykouki
03-16-2007, 11:09 PM
I would have shot the thread starter anyway. You getting out and yelling would stand up in court just fine. Your a fucking idiot and would be dead so how the fuck would "YOU" sue me? please explain.

Lets look here:

First you stop in front blocking me from continuing on my way. You then get out and walk over to my car yelling. I am automatically going to assume that you are about to attempt to harm me and I am going to react on my gut instinct and that is to fight back. I am either going to shoot you or run your ass over, which ever way seems fast enough to get me out of harms way.

A witness see's you get out of your car and walk over to my car ranting. I don't know too much about court shit but I know they will take it as you had road rage and had intent on cause harm. I would have reacted on self defense and plead that as well, I would have felt bad for killing you but better you than me.

hydroshutter
03-17-2007, 12:28 AM
Haha, I just read this whole thread.

The thread starter is a moron, and you would've been shot in a defensive manner for litigation purposes had it have been my mom and I was riding shotgun. Well, I would've just held you there until the police came and you told your story to them.

itsjustdee, I don't even know where to begin with you...I'm speechless.

That is all.

EvasiveEF9
03-17-2007, 10:09 AM
...and that's why the last two posters would probably be in jail with me, if I was alive.

Next time, to prevent people saying they'd have shot me, I'll just slam on the brakes when I'm on I75, and hold you up from getting to work on time. You'll still wanna shoot me since you may get fired...

...BUT AT LEAST I WON'T BE CHARGED WITH AGGRESSIVE DRIVING! :goodjob:

EvasiveEF9
03-17-2007, 10:16 AM
Wait...what the fuck am I even argueing for?

When the hell did I ever ask anyone's opinion on "Should I NOT have done this?"

WTF...it was a rant made for entertainment, and to vent on my hatred for dickheads on the road...rich or poor. Yes, it seemed aimed at the wealthier class, I realize that. But what the hell...it was meant for entertainment and venting. Keep your opinions. If you don't laugh...don't post.

Then again...what else would I have expected from IA...

LS2ner
03-17-2007, 01:37 PM

WTFever...

WTFever...

Sucks to here about your day. In all honesty though what you did was stupid. One, you couldve been shot. I know that sounds dumb but you never know. Two, if someone wouldve reported what happened to the police and gotten your tag number, you couldve gotten in some shit. Not trying to be rude or anything.. Just making a comment. Hope everything turned out better for you.

B.T.W. I didnt read anything but the first page, so im sure someone has flamed you already. Thats not my intentions in anyway.

EvasiveEF9
03-17-2007, 01:50 PM
Sucks to here about your day. In all honesty though what you did was stupid. One, you couldve been shot. I know that sounds dumb but you never know. Two, if someone wouldve reported what happened to the police and gotten your tag number, you couldve gotten in some shit. Not trying to be rude or anything.. Just making a comment. Hope everything turned out better for you.

B.T.W. I didnt read anything but the first page, so im sure someone has flamed you already. Thats not my intentions in anyway.
LoL, I've been flamed and put on high...

Thanks for posting a non-bastardly but opinionated post. :goodjob: Reps will be given if I can.

LS2ner
03-17-2007, 01:55 PM
LoL, I've been flamed and put on high...

Thanks for posting a non-bastardly but opinionated post. :goodjob: Reps will be given if I can.

No prob man. Ive been tempted to do what you did alot, but only followed through maybe twice. I usually keep my cool pretty well. Anyways, fuck rich ass, none able to drive, ignorant, stuck up bitches.

LS2ner
03-17-2007, 02:22 PM
Ya know, speaking of rich people who cant drive, i think i saw the most saddening thing ever the other day. On my way back to my girlfriends, a black s2k turned in front of me. Well in the middle of his turn i hear him grind the gears like crazy followed by him almost stalling the car. Once he got going, i noticed that everytime he changed gears that the car jerked. So i assume he couldnt shift very well. This doesnt that bad, but the s2k was so hot... OEM lip kit/body kit, Black rims that looked ALOT like Volk SF-Challenges, and a decent sounding exhaust. I thought that maybe it was his sons car or something, but the guy was trying to show off. He'd speed up in straight aways then slow WAY down in turns. Now im in my 07 Frontier so its obvious im not trying to race him, but he kept turning around and looking at me and smiling. I ended just laughing it off cause he almost wrecked after looking back when entering a turn. Anyways.. rant over..

Danny
03-17-2007, 05:17 PM
...and that's why the last two posters would probably be in jail with me, if I was alive.

Next time, to prevent people saying they'd have shot me, I'll just slam on the brakes when I'm on I75, and hold you up from getting to work on time. You'll still wanna shoot me since you may get fired...

...BUT AT LEAST I WON'T BE CHARGED WITH AGGRESSIVE DRIVING! :goodjob:

rofl great point. then you would only be charged with: assault with a deadly weapon, reckless driving, public endangerment, attempted murder (if ur really lucky), and intentional/attempted manslaughter/ murder if someone was hurt/killed. Sounds like a great alternative to stoping the little lady in her subdivision. :D

EvasiveEF9
03-17-2007, 05:35 PM
rofl great point. then you would only be charged with: assault with a deadly weapon, reckless driving, public endangerment, attempted murder (if ur really lucky), and intentional/attempted manslaughter/ murder if someone was hurt/killed. Sounds like a great alternative to stoping the little lady in her subdivision. :D
Dude...I swear there was something in the road. I gave proper spacing to not hit the vehicle in front of me and was trying to prevent hitting whatever was in the road in front of me. The lady behind me, on the other hand, apparently did NOT. :lmfao:

Danny
03-17-2007, 05:37 PM
Dude...I swear there was something in the road. I gave proper spacing to not hit the vehicle in front of me and was trying to prevent hitting whatever was in the road in front of me. The lady behind me, on the other hand, apparently did NOT. :lmfao:

funny. but hate to say ur ass would still be grass. somthing in the road or not.

now if that "something" punctured ur tire and made to deccelerate really fast, then i think u would be ok ;) lol

EvasiveEF9
03-17-2007, 05:48 PM
funny. but hate to say ur ass would still be grass. somthing in the road or not.

now if that "something" punctured ur tire and made to deccelerate really fast, then i think u would be ok ;) lol
After she hit me, I'd quickly run up to the front of the car with a kabar. "WTF, I dont' know, I saw it, but it was too late and it slit the sidewall of my tire. Because my car only weighs 1800lbs, it stopped me rather quickly. There was nothing I could do, your honor..."

..we MIGHT be thinking too far into this.

Danny
03-17-2007, 06:10 PM
..we MIGHT be thinking too far into this.

maybe. lol

either way, that would be a unethical thing to do.

EvasiveEF9
03-17-2007, 06:10 PM
maybe. lol

either way, that would be a unethical thing to do.
I think just about everything discussed in this thread is unethical...from me getting out of my car, to her riding my ass..

LS2ner
03-19-2007, 03:56 AM
I would have shot the thread starter anyway. You getting out and yelling would stand up in court just fine. Your a fucking idiot and would be dead so how the fuck would "YOU" sue me? please explain.

Lets look here:

First you stop in front blocking me from continuing on my way. You then get out and walk over to my car yelling. I am automatically going to assume that you are about to attempt to harm me and I am going to react on my gut instinct and that is to fight back. I am either going to shoot you or run your ass over, which ever way seems fast enough to get me out of harms way.

A witness see's you get out of your car and walk over to my car ranting. I don't know too much about court shit but I know they will take it as you had road rage and had intent on cause harm. I would have reacted on self defense and plead that as well, I would have felt bad for killing you but better you than me.

Just to clarify...You cannot just shoot and kill someone because you feel they have intentions of harming you. If they follow you into your home then yes or maybe if they were firing a weapon at you. Because someone is walking to your car yelling doesnt justify shooting them with intentions of killing them. You have other options i.e. ; Lock your doors, drive around them, reverse away, etc... If they presented a bat or a gun then shooting them in the leg/arm could possibly be justified, but murder wouldnt. Not intending to flame...just saying.

bigdare23
03-19-2007, 04:03 AM
Joker, the lady sense you were a owner of a EF with Z-3 fenders LOL J/K

LS2ner
03-19-2007, 04:06 AM
Joker, the lady sense you were a owner of a EF with Z-3 fenders LOL J/K

totally

EvasiveEF9
03-19-2007, 07:04 AM
...I was in the talon :2up:

Danny
03-19-2007, 08:13 AM
shooting them in the leg/arm could possibly be justified, but murder wouldnt. Not intending to flame...just saying.

you were doing good up intill the whole shoot them in the leg thing. You have watched to many movies.

But basically it comes down to you just cant go shooting people because you feel threated, and if you think you can, you have been misinformed/ you are stupid.

LS2ner
03-19-2007, 09:44 AM
negative sir...Without a doubt i could hit someone in the leg/arm/shoulder. I wasnt meaning only legs or arm... just making a broad and vague example.

EvasiveEF9
03-19-2007, 10:43 AM
Only problem with not KILLING them with a shot is that then they can sue for...what is it...uncontrolled firearm, or something like that? IF I shoot...it's to kill. One shot. One kill.

Danny
03-19-2007, 11:14 AM
negative sir...Without a doubt i could hit someone in the leg/arm/shoulder. I wasnt meaning only legs or arm... just making a broad and vague example.

im just saying most military and law enforcment agencies dont teach that idealology because they know its unrealistic.

EvasiveEF9
03-19-2007, 03:50 PM
...we're taught shoot-to-kill. One-shot one-kill in the heart...

brittoknee
03-19-2007, 04:51 PM
so you either pick up chicks on the road or cut them off and threaten them... fo realz- RRFTW!!! roadrageforthewin!

i<3u

EvasiveEF9
03-19-2007, 05:12 PM
so you either pick up chicks on the road or cut them off and threaten them... fo realz- RRFTW!!! roadrageforthewin!

i<3u
LoL, and get threatened by sheriffs. But YOU were HARD to hunt down!

Jaimecbr900
03-19-2007, 08:25 PM
Just to clarify...You cannot just shoot and kill someone because you feel they have intentions of harming you.

Yes you can, and if the intent can be proven it's called justifiable homicide.

Because someone is walking to your car yelling doesnt justify shooting them with intentions of killing them. You have other options i.e. ; Lock your doors, drive around them, reverse away, etc...

Absolutely you can.

In the state of Georgia as of last year you have every right to "stand your ground" and defend yourself. You no longer HAVE to retreat first.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stand-your-ground_law

The state of Florida in the United States became the first to enact such a law on October 1, 2005. The Florida statute allows the use of deadly force when a person reasonably believes it necessary to prevent the commission of a "forcible felony." Under the statute, forcible felonies include "treason; murder; manslaughter; sexual battery; carjacking; home-invasion robbery; robbery; burglary; arson; kidnapping; aggravated assault; aggravated battery; aggravated stalking; aircraft piracy; unlawful throwing, placing, or discharging of a destructive device or bomb; and any other felony which involves the use or threat of physical force or violence against any individual."[1]

The Florida law authorizes the use of defensive force by anyone "who is not engaged in an unlawful activity and who is attacked in any other place where he or she has a right to be." Furthermore, under the law, such a person "has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony." The statute also grants civil and criminal immunity to anyone found to have had such a reasonable belief.[1]

I highlighted the parts that would and could possibly apply to your "jumping out and running up to someone yelling". If you jump out of your car and come at me, I will without remorse testify that I was "in fear for my life" and I did what I had to protect myself.

If they presented a bat or a gun then shooting them in the leg/arm could possibly be justified, but murder wouldnt. Not intending to flame...just saying.

Robocop, you watch too many movies and I hope you don't depend on a gun to protect yourself with that mentality. :rolleyes:

If you pull the trigger, you should intend to do one thing and one thing only. If you want to spend it trying to aim at their knees or their shoulders, be my guest. I will put two in the chest and one in the head myself.