PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have their own...

quickdodgeŽ
03-14-2007, 08:05 PM
Stalker? It seems that from month to month, I obtain, for my very own self, a stalker. What is the attraction to me that draws people to want to follow me around with subtle, underlying clues as to their sexuality in hopes of swaying me into their closet? Is it my genius? Is it my wit? It can't be my cyclops as it has not been portrayed on here.

It seems that this month's lucky wiener(in order to keep the anonymity, we'll call him turboEG10sec) has broken the monotonous routine of being sly about his prowess. He has basically stated his wishes and desires ever so bluntly. Almost to the point where I feel that IA's own security force needs to hire outside help for protection. This turboEG10sec character has taken it upon himself to follow me from post to post for the sole purpose in leaving small, mostly 3 word replies with at least one of the words being "gay."

Should I be scared? Should I flee and head to Douglasville where homosexuality is not allowed in any participating Wal-Mart store? Please help me with advise. Thanks for your attentiveness. Later, QD.

Lucky DAWG
03-14-2007, 08:07 PM
QD's Post: 8:05
Lucky SC's Post: 8:05

what were you saying? lol just messing.

have you tried being mean to him, stupid question, i know

quickdodgeŽ
03-14-2007, 08:10 PM
have you tried being mean to him, stupid question, i know

It doesn't work. It seems to only excite him to the extent that I feel already victimized and violated. Later, QD.

Lucky DAWG
03-14-2007, 08:13 PM
if hes here on the site then take it up with the mods i suppose if its really starting to get to you. I don't know if you have some of your mod powers to do it yourself, but i'm sure Julio or whoever could start warning him or putting infractions towards him; if he doesn't get the point then... the ban stick could be wielded

Lucky DAWG
03-14-2007, 08:16 PM
OR...

buy him a ticket to San Francisco (he'll fit in) and tell him you want him to come to an automotive show there with you.

one way

after all they do have some beautiful architecture, hopefully he gets knocked out and wakes up when California's tectonic plates have shifted hundreds of miles (ignoring the time this would take) and cause him to float even farther away

silversol
03-14-2007, 10:30 PM
turboEG10sec=hondamex and has already been banned once!

quickdodgeŽ
03-15-2007, 04:12 PM
turboEG10sec=hondamex and has already been banned once!

Yeah, I know, lolol. This is total obsession for her to keep coming back just to follow me around. Later, QD.

speedminded
03-15-2007, 04:34 PM
i've had stalkers for years but luckily for me mine have all been female :tongue: Sometimes it gets amusing then other times just disturbing and inconvenient. I think the only way to deal with an obsessive compulsive pscyho bitch is rope, bag of lime, & a shovel...sometimes i'll leave the lime and shovel out and just use the rope :smackass: :D