PDA

View Full Version : Do you stop if you see an accident happen?

The Ren
03-14-2007, 07:51 PM
Tonight I witness an accident, and me and two other people stopped.. but there were lots others who saw it and kept on going.. I just wonder how many people do that on a regular basis.. I thank god there was someone there for me where I got hit to call my mom.. and to this day consider him my guardian angel even though I dont even know who he is.. so this is my question.. do you stop?

quickdodge®
03-14-2007, 07:53 PM
Although no one on here is an EMT, by law, they have to. I do if there aren't anyone else around or if there is only maybe a couple people around. If it's bad enough. Later, QD.

Evil Goat
03-14-2007, 07:55 PM
ive stopped once, but it was because it happened right in front of me and was pretty bad, tried remembering what emt's told me from my previous accidents and tried to apply it (i.e., not turning your head, stabalizing their necks, making sure everyones breathing, not bleeding, and coherent), once the police/ambulance arrived i jetted b/c i was in my work vehicle and still had shit to do so i could go home

The Ren
03-14-2007, 07:59 PM
Although no one on here is an EMT, by law, they have to. I do if there aren't anyone else around or if there is only maybe a couple people around. If it's bad enough. Later, QD.

Which I thought.. but it was amazing to see how many people witness it and kept going..

jmmx258
03-14-2007, 08:00 PM
I don't usually, depending on the severity. I was right behind some woman in a saturn, who rear ended some chinese people in an SUV at a stop sign leaving the mall just last week. She hit the bottom of the spare tire, dented her hood. The chinese people got out FLIPPING OUT!! pointing to their tire lol. I laughed and was like "fuck this" the people with me started bustin up, and I drove off. If its bad, rolled, spun off the road, or a high speed collision things of that nature, I surely stop to lend a hand if any way possible.

Sol-Badguy
03-14-2007, 08:06 PM
I've stopped to try and help a couple of times, but no one usually needs it.

Lucky DAWG
03-14-2007, 08:10 PM
I've stopped to try and help a couple of times, but no one usually needs it.

i think he means a more serious accident, rather then like a flat tire or something.

Good Semeritan Laws prevent you from getting in trouble if you try to help someone and end up hurting them worse because you don't have proper medical training, correct?

I would just hate to try and do something good for someone and then mess up and be sued, theres a few bad apples that ruin it for the people who really do need help.

HyPer50
03-14-2007, 08:26 PM
if it's a bad accident and it happens right in front of me, or i pass it and notice noone is around to help, then i'll stop, otherwise no.

§treet_§peed
03-14-2007, 08:41 PM
if it's bad enough then yes.. check this out one night me and some of my friends where going down 85 jsut past ricer hill and these dudes where trying to be cool be weiving in and out of lanes of traffic and one lost control big freaking pile up we role up no the sceen my frien hits his flasher i hit mine we pull of and as soon as we do this full sized van comes within 1 foot of slaming into the side of my friends car anyways we stop and see if there was anything we could do not rly nothing but hey you never no there might of been some time

bafbrian
03-14-2007, 10:00 PM
I stop. Since I am in the military, I try to use what I know to help out if possible.

Ed
03-14-2007, 10:07 PM

yeah thats called the good samaritan law, if you dont stop, and someone manages to get your tag, you can get in trouble, but no one does so...

when i was going through my insurance courses to get my license, the teacher said that if you stop, and you try to help, and you do it wrong (eg giving cpr the wrong way) and that person lives, that person you are liable and you can get sued for trying to help... also, if you just stop, and dont try to help, he can also sue you.

:ninja:

on topic:

i only witnessed a few, none were bad enough to where i had to stop and help. so only if its bad enough.

Lucky DAWG
03-14-2007, 10:27 PM
yeah thats called the good samaritan law, if you dont stop, and someone manages to get your tag, you can get in trouble, but no one does so...

when i was going through my insurance courses to get my license, the teacher said that if you stop, and you try to help, and you do it wrong (eg giving cpr the wrong way) and that person lives, that person you are liable and you can get sued for trying to help... also, if you just stop, and dont try to help, he can also sue you.

:ninja:

on topic:

i only witnessed a few, none were bad enough to where i had to stop and help. so only if its bad enough.

haha UH NO

someone has been watching too much seinfeld

Ed
03-14-2007, 10:31 PM
haha UH NO

someone has been watching too much seinfeld

no, if you re-read it, it says i learned that from a professor for insurance certification... i think you were too busy glancing at the tv, looking for the seinfeld show and didnt see that part. :lmfao: seinfeld sucks. its so stupid.

Lucky DAWG
03-14-2007, 10:39 PM
no, if you re-read it, it says i learned that from a professor for insurance certification... i think you were too busy glancing at the tv, looking for the seinfeld show and didnt see that part. :lmfao: seinfeld sucks. its so stupid.

mistake #1 = seinfeld is the shit, kramer is awesome

mistake #2 = the good semeritan law is where you can't be sued if you try and help someone but you end up hurting them due to lack of medical knowledge, if the intent is there then you can't be charged with hurting the person.

I stated that right above.

if someone is getting robbed and you witness it, the government doesn't expect you to risk your life against someone who is potentially armed to save a stranger's money... you might be an asshole, but its not a crime

mistake #3 = that is a situtation right out of a seinfeld show... the same thing you said

Ed
03-14-2007, 10:46 PM
mistake #1 = seinfeld is the shit, kramer is awesome

mistake #2 = the good semeritan law is where you can't be sued if you try and help someone but you end up hurting them due to lack of medical knowledge, if the intent is there then you can't be charged with hurting the person.

I stated that right above.

if someone is getting robbed and you witness it, the government doesn't expect you to risk your life against someone who is potentially armed to save a stranger's money... you might be an asshole, but its not a crime

mistake #3 = that is a situtation right out of a seinfeld show... the same thing you said

you like seinfeld and i respect that. still doesnt change the fact that i find it stupid. so to me, not a mistake. lol

i was stating a fact that a professional insurance instructor taught me. can he be wrong? absolutely. i have not researched this. but if you say that he is, then you must have researched it, and found an accurate answer. regardless. i dont care about it. unless its a really bad situation, im not stopping, and if i do i wont try to do something i dont know how to. :yes:

Lucky DAWG
03-14-2007, 10:47 PM
you like seinfeld and i respect that. still doesnt change the fact that i find it stupid. so to me, not a mistake. lol

i was stating a fact that a professional insurance instructor taught me. can he be wrong? absolutely. i have not researched this. but if you say that he is, then you must have researched it, and found an accurate answer. regardless. i dont care about it. unless its a really bad situation, im not stopping, and if i do i wont try to do something i dont know how to. :yes:

lol appreciate it, and trust me i do know

because i used to be in the exact same position as you
i was dumb enough to think that the seinfeld episode was based on a true situation until i talked to my dad about it and he called me out for being a retard lol.

take it easy

EDIT: tried to rep you too, but i must spread, most people would freak out if i told them they were wrong

Eurostunna07
03-14-2007, 11:00 PM
If I see several people stopping 2 help before I stop then ill just keep on going cuz people are already on the scene but if no one else was at the place at the time being id stop

VooDooXII
03-14-2007, 11:59 PM
I do generally...but I've only been in that situation twice, and both times...people have been able to handle it.

RandomGuy
03-15-2007, 01:11 AM
i generally stop, but if it was my fault, then usually i drive away at a speedy pace.

man
03-15-2007, 01:16 AM
I had a sever head-on collision happen right in front of me once, one person was severely injured. Pulled over with a couple other people to try to help out but when the police came they just told me to leave.

Stormhammer
03-15-2007, 01:59 AM
I've only stopped once, and that was when I was traveling down 85S and this lady 2 lanes over about 50ft ahead on a cell phone freaked out at a truck in one lane over that was kinda close - so swerved to the left, swerved to the right... back to the left... and then to the right and I was like she got it? aw, fuck she doesn't -slams on brakes as woman swerves across 3 lanes and into concrete barrier-

now sliiidde to the left, sliiideee to the right...

Ed
03-15-2007, 08:44 AM
lol appreciate it, and trust me i do know

because i used to be in the exact same position as you
i was dumb enough to think that the seinfeld episode was based on a true situation until i talked to my dad about it and he called me out for being a retard lol.

take it easy

EDIT: tried to rep you too, but i must spread, most people would freak out if i told them they were wrong

np man. :) thanks anyway, you can get me later.

Ran
03-15-2007, 09:20 AM
if it's a bad accident and it happens right in front of me, or i pass it and notice noone is around to help, then i'll stop, otherwise no.:werd:

Kamikaze
03-15-2007, 09:52 AM
Since I've been driving, I've never witnessed an accident. I always see the aftermath.

Doppelgänger
03-15-2007, 09:54 AM
I stop whenever i witness an accident. I at least ask if they want me to stick around as a witness. There has been on more then one occasion i have actually been contacted by insurance companies to give a 3rd party account of what happened.

There was one on Buford Hwy where a tow truck was in the left lane and dove over to the right lane and hit the brakes and caused a blazer to rearend him. I stopped and waited for the cops to get there, and not talking to either party. The cop took my statement and told me the tow truck driver was denying that he was a fault when he clearly was. Without my story, it would have been a sticky situation for the lady in the blazer. I witnessed one hit and run one time and didnt chase down the at fault car and felt really bad for not doing it, so now i stop whenever i see an accident. I mean, unless you're dying and on your way to the hospital, it's not going to matter if you're late, you get a paper from the cop(s) that says you're a witness and no one is going to blame you for being late.

Killer
03-15-2007, 09:54 AM
fender bender no... something more serious yes, if others havent stopped yet..

something where someone could be hurt definitely....

Doppelgänger
03-15-2007, 10:03 AM
fender bender no... something more serious yes, if others havent stopped yet..

something where someone could be hurt definitely....

Its even nice to be a non-involved party and give a statement. Like i said in the other post, i saw a 'fender bender' rearending, and in Ga, 99% of the time is the person who does the rearending who is at fault. In the case i saw, the lady probably would have been charged and her insurance would have had to take care of the damage. But because i stopped and told them what i saw, the fault was given to the tow truck for improper lane change that cause the accident.

I saw another one at the mall of ga where some dumbass was speeding across the parking lot and hit another car on the road that goes around the mall. I also stopped and waited for the cops, and was well thanked by the people who got hit. The driver that was at fault was trying to say the other car turned into his right of way.... but that was a lie.

It doesnt even take seeing a car on car accident. I saw a GMC truck roll over a divider at the MOG and almost get stuck in another divider. The truck then took off up the parking lot and 2 guys jumped out and headed for the mall. I called 911 and reported the truck and plate numbers because i suspected the car was just involved in a hit and run(there was damage to the front of the truck and it was leaking coolant). Then i called mall security and told them what i saw and i was watching the 2 assailants walking around. Mall security came and got them and brought them out to their truck and then the cops showed up. Turns out they hit a lady in a minivan on the other side of the mall. Both men got arrested (drunk and illegal). The lady came over from the scene of her accident to the parking lot and was very thankful. :)

Kyle
03-15-2007, 10:50 AM
I do if someone else doesn't. I wish people would stop, because without a witness you can get fucked over.

I know I did. And a word of advice, if you are planning to settle something without police make sure you know who you are dealing with.

A girl I know backed into my car at school. I was waiting to turn left and someone ahd just let her turn left. So I am waiting for someone to wave me through so I could turn left. A car past... I was about to go and she puts it in revers and is trying to back into a space to my right. I lay on the horn...she keeps backing up, anyone would have seen me there. She doesnt stop..dents my quarter panel.

I thought I would save us the trouble of calling the police. Well she changed her story and later that week I was hearing dumbass stories and people saying "Kyle you shouldnt have been so close to her bumper while she was backing up" Then she claims she never turned left and a bunch of lies. Her mom wont even listen to my passenger and she says "well you should have backed up." I am like WTF? Maybe your daughter should pull her head out of her ass and look in the sideview mirror, listen for horns, and learn how to park.

In the end they only paid half...It was BS.

Moral of the story...take the time out of your day and pull over. It could really help someone out, and if you were in an accident you would want a wittness.

Maniaç
03-15-2007, 11:06 AM
ive never been in that situation... but i would stop... if its worth stoping.

xLSTONEx
03-15-2007, 07:01 PM
I thank god there was someone there for me where I got hit to call my mom.. and to this day consider him my guardian angel even though I dont even know who he is..

lol

Frög
03-15-2007, 09:24 PM
i stopped for one a week or so ago... 4 runner flipped after getting T-boned.. that shit was crazy..

Jecht
03-15-2007, 09:29 PM
I don't stop. I don't want to get involved. I already have a busy schedule and if I stop who knows how long I'll be standing there or if I'll have to attend court as a witness and whatnot. I would expect for everyone else to do the same if I happened to get into an accident, so don't argue that point.

SixSquared
03-15-2007, 09:52 PM
i think he means a more serious accident, rather then like a flat tire or something.

Good Semeritan Laws prevent you from getting in trouble if you try to help someone and end up hurting them worse because you don't have proper medical training, correct?

I would just hate to try and do something good for someone and then mess up and be sued, theres a few bad apples that ruin it for the people who really do need help.

No. If you try to help and you cause more harm, then technically you can be held responsible for the death. Do No Further Harm. As far as law goes, there's nothing really saying that you HAVE to stop, as far as I know, but if there is a forced action, it would only be to call authorities/emt/whatever. And even if the person doesn't *die*, if you cause any damage at all when you try to render aid, you can have physical harrassment charges pressed simply because the person is (assumedly) over 18 and you touched them without permission.

I'm not an EMT, but people who are First Aid/CPR certified like I am are required to stop as well. Nurses, EMT's, and certified people are, to my knowledge, the only people required by law to stop. And if the person is conscious, we must always ask if it is ok to touch them before we do.

So in answer to this thread... yes, I do always stop, and stay until authorities arrive. Even if I'm not a witness to an accident and I just happen upon it after it happened but before cops get there, I always stop. Partially because I am required to, but also partially because it's just... I dunno.. what I do. If I can help in any way, I do... and one of these days I have a feeling it's gonna get me hurt lol.

Ed
03-15-2007, 10:53 PM
No. If you try to help and you cause more harm, then technically you can be held responsible for the death. Do No Further Harm. As far as law goes, there's nothing really saying that you HAVE to stop, as far as I know, but if there is a forced action, it would only be to call authorities/emt/whatever. And even if the person doesn't *die*, if you cause any damage at all when you try to render aid, you can have physical harrassment charges pressed simply because the person is (assumedly) over 18 and you touched them without permission.

I'm not an EMT, but people who are First Aid/CPR certified like I am are required to stop as well. Nurses, EMT's, and certified people are, to my knowledge, the only people required by law to stop. And if the person is conscious, we must always ask if it is ok to touch them before we do.

So in answer to this thread... yes, I do always stop, and stay until authorities arrive. Even if I'm not a witness to an accident and I just happen upon it after it happened but before cops get there, I always stop. Partially because I am required to, but also partially because it's just... I dunno.. what I do. If I can help in any way, I do... and one of these days I have a feeling it's gonna get me hurt lol.

im gonna have to research more on that and find out which one of us are right... seems like now you are sayin the same thing i said before. lol ill find out and post. :D

Kyle
03-15-2007, 11:05 PM
I don't stop. I don't want to get involved. I already have a busy schedule and if I stop who knows how long I'll be standing there or if I'll have to attend court as a witness and whatnot. I would expect for everyone else to do the same if I happened to get into an accident, so don't argue that point.
:2up:

Karma is a bitch. When you get in an accident and get fucked you will deserve it. (money wise)

BlkCD5
03-15-2007, 11:10 PM
I stopped when a semi overturned in a ditch on Ga hwy 16 one day. We had to help the guy out the cab until help arrived. It would pretty much be on your conscience if you didn't. The whole day you'd think about it.

SixSquared
03-15-2007, 11:12 PM
im gonna have to research more on that and find out which one of us are right... seems like now you are sayin the same thing i said before. lol ill find out and post. :D

Let me know lol... as I mentioned, even if I wasn't certified, I would stop.. but the last few certification classes I went to haven't been that great... the initial certification class is hella detailed, but when you go for re-certification, they're just like "remember how to do this? Demonstrate this..." and they sign your little paper and send you on your way.. they spend like no time on laws and whatever, because we all know we have to stop... so I'm not sure about the laws for people who aren't certified.

Annihilation
03-16-2007, 01:14 AM
only if the people involved in the accident were hot naked bitches

candy2082002
03-16-2007, 06:59 AM
I'll stop if its really bad and not a lot of people are around, but other then that most likely not

Jecht
03-16-2007, 07:03 AM
:2up:

Karma is a bitch. When you get in an accident and get fucked you will deserve it. (money wise)

Kyle, there is no such thing as karma. I would expect everyone to do the same as I would if I were in a wreck.

Kalifornia087
03-16-2007, 07:56 AM
I stop.

I was coming home from work and going from 75 to 285, a right hand curve, and it was wet. Some guy in a cavalier had spun to the inside and smashed into the gaurdrail and pivited next to the rail after slamming it. The car was really fucked in the front, smashed pretty damn hard

I stopped to see if they were ok, and what do you know, they had told the police the wrong part of 285 on the phone, but their cell phone had died. So i let them use mine. They were ok just shaken up pretty well. They were very thankful that i let them use my phone.

If i hadn't stopped, ida felt like shit all day. It's bullshit not to stop if your not in an emergency situation yourself. And if you don't, then fuck you for being an ass.

-Austin

tony
03-16-2007, 08:05 AM
There was only one time I did not stop, four wannabe thugs in their caprice watching a movie on their rigged up "dvd player sitting on the dash" completely cut me off at a four way intersection and gave me the "n*gga what?" look.

I blew it off and ended up right behind them, we come up to a crossing at a four lane and I'm still steaming from cut off. I just happen to look up and it was like a scene out of Final Destination, they're crossing the second part of the four lane very slow and out of nowhere an explorer came and t-boned them doing like 55mph. I figured karma did its work and went on home, felt bad for the person in the explorer though.

Any other time I've stopped for an accident cops act like I'm just getting in the way even if I witnessed everything.

Kyle
03-16-2007, 09:33 AM
Kyle, there is no such thing as karma. I would expect everyone to do the same as I would if I were in a wreck.
What goes around comes around? It is nice to help others when they may be in need. It is called being a good person. You take 5 minutes out of your life, be considerate, and testify if you need to, which most of the time you don't. Karma is not a scientific principle, but it is a somewhat valid principle. If many people live their lives trying to help others out, believing that in time it will come back to them and they will benefit, it is only a matter of time before some of these people help each other out.

And if you get in an accident, I probably would do the right thing and pull over regardless of your bullshit attitude. I am not that petty.

BTW: You are a prick, who brags about your dads car being faster than mine. Grow up this isn't kindergarten where you say my dad is stronger than your dad. But if this is a my dad vs. your dad battle. My dad drives a VW Phaeton... so suck my balls. :goodjob:

Kyle
03-16-2007, 09:34 AM
By the way +1 to all the people who stop.

Wurm
03-16-2007, 09:51 AM
I dont care enough to stop

Jecht
03-16-2007, 11:43 AM
What goes around comes around? It is nice to help others when they may be in need. It is called being a good person. You take 5 minutes out of your life, be considerate, and testify if you need to, which most of the time you don't. Karma is not a scientific principle, but it is a somewhat valid principle. If many people live their lives trying to help others out, believing that in time it will come back to them and they will benefit, it is only a matter of time before some of these people help each other out.

And if you get in an accident, I probably would do the right thing and pull over regardless of your bullshit attitude. I am not that petty.

BTW: You are a prick, who brags about your dads car being faster than mine. Grow up this isn't kindergarten where you say my dad is stronger than your dad. But if this is a my dad vs. your dad battle. My dad drives a VW Phaeton... so suck my balls. :goodjob:

Who fucking cares? 90% of those people that you would stop to help would never see nor talk to you again. If I were in an accident that was my fault, I would rather die or have permanent bodily injuries than have someone pull me out to face the consequences. You can call me a prick all you want, but you can ask everyone who knows me and they can tell you that I'm a really nice guy until you get on my bad side, and then all hell breaks loose.

RandomGuy
03-16-2007, 11:49 AM
forget it... just drive off speedily if its your fault

thats the easy way out.... i mean last time i did it i think i broke the control arm of the minivan full of children cuz i plowed into that shit pretty hard... i just waved, and drove off... she couldn't chase bc the car wouldn't move, but also because she was unconscious, and the small fire in the interior kept the children at bay so it was cool beans. I just dipped and buffed out my dents.

Jecht
03-16-2007, 11:53 AM
forget it... just drive off speedily if its your fault

thats the easy way out.... i mean last time i did it i think i broke the control arm of the minivan full of children cuz i plowed into that shit pretty hard... i just waved, and drove off... she couldn't chase bc the car wouldn't move, but also because she was unconscious, and the small fire in the interior kept the children at bay so it was cool beans. I just dipped and buffed out my dents.

Thats definitely not something I would do though... leaving the scene and not helping others in a wreck are two completely different things.

Infinite
03-16-2007, 11:55 AM
i only do it if its bad enough... i dont se any sernse at stopping for a fender bender on 400 or something.

one night me and hte 240atlanta guys were all caravaning up 575.... lady just hauls ass right off of the highway into a fucking tree. i wanted to stop but its kinda hard to get 15 cars to stop on the side of the highway,

RandomGuy
03-16-2007, 12:00 PM
Thats definitely not something I would do though... leaving the scene and not helping others in a wreck are two completely different things.
explain

Jecht
03-16-2007, 12:05 PM
explain

Leaving the scene of an accident you were in is a crime. Not helping people in an accident is not.

Doppelgänger
03-16-2007, 01:06 PM
Wow.... if that's not selfish, i don't know what is. :gay:

Lucky DAWG
03-16-2007, 02:13 PM

well ofcourse you have to ask for permission from the person if they are conciouss, but if they give you persmission to and an EMT is not near or you have no way of getting to contact one and you are running out of time then you can't be held accountable for their death by trying to help for being sued by their family and friends or anything if they die.

that is the good semeritan law, you can't be held accountable for going out of your way to help someone. if that were the case then no one would stop for fear of being sued

Lucky DAWG
03-16-2007, 02:15 PM
I dont care enough to stop

haha :lmfao:

Jecht
03-16-2007, 02:32 PM
Wow.... if that's not selfish, i don't know what is. :gay:

I never said that I'm not selfish. I don't care if it is.

SixSquared
03-16-2007, 03:50 PM
well ofcourse you have to ask for permission from the person if they are conciouss, but if they give you persmission to and an EMT is not near or you have no way of getting to contact one and you are running out of time then you can't be held accountable for their death by trying to help for being sued by their family and friends or anything if they die.

that is the good semeritan law, you can't be held accountable for going out of your way to help someone. if that were the case then no one would stop for fear of being sued

but there is a difference between stopping to see if everyone's ok, helping someone out of their car, calling cops, etc, and doing further harm. No one's gonna sue anyone for helping out like that. Do No Further Harm comes in when say someone is in an accident and their back is broken. Even if you ask if you may touch them and they say yes, say you move them and accidentally sever their spinal cord or collapse their lung and they die. THEN you can be sued, because you attempted to render aid and caused more harm than good. No matter how good your intentions may be, the fact remains that had you not touched the person and let them be until properly trained people had arrived (paramedics), that person would be alive. Good Samaritan = stopping and making sure everything is ok, calling cops, etc... but there is a line to be drawn. Most people, common sense kicks in. If they see a nasty accident and someone is twisted up in a mangled wreck, while they stay at the scene and call the cops, they don't try to remove the person from the wreckage. That's where the line gets crossed. Good Samaritan only goes so far.

ahmonrah
03-16-2007, 04:02 PM
yeah i stop for accidents.
this one time i did this chick got T-boned leaving a club on the soufside. she and her g-friends.
point of the story?
every incident is an opportunity:
1) sacrificed a shirt to clean the bloody forehead of hers
2) got her number "to make sure she was good afterwards"
3) kept them calm til EMT'S arrived
4) good guy in her eyes, POUNDAGE !!

AHH......the darkside is good.......

my bruddahs thought i was dead wrong for that shit...i laughed and hooked them up with her girls. they shutup then.

Kyle
03-16-2007, 04:09 PM
Who fucking cares? 90% of those people that you would stop to help would never see nor talk to you again. If I were in an accident that was my fault, I would rather die or have permanent bodily injuries than have someone pull me out to face the consequences.
OMFG you are an asshole. So you only do something good if you get recognition? You are really petty and immature if you ask me. It's understandable for a little kid to think everything is about him, but you're 19, grow up.

You can call me a prick all you want, but you can ask everyone who knows me and they can tell you that I'm a really nice guy until you get on my bad side, and then all hell breaks loose.

:lmfao:

Oh really all hell breaks loose? Like when halfwit owned the hell out of you and you cried about and said you were quitting IA. Don't try to make yourself sound like a threat or a badass because you simply aren't.

How has all hell ever broken loose? Please explain.

Possible Magius Definitions: "All Hell Breaks Loose"
1. I bitch and moan because people don't like me.
2. I go cry in my room and lurk on IA for a few days without posting.
3. I reassure myself I am cool because I have a green jetta with sweet mods.
4. I think of shitty come backs which rarely come close to matching the wit of anyone on IA.
5. I negative rep everyone who pissed me off.

Jecht
03-16-2007, 05:48 PM
OMFG you are an asshole. So you only do something good if you get recognition? You are really petty and immature if you ask me. It's understandable for a little kid to think everything is about him, but you're 19, grow up.

:lmfao:

Oh really all hell breaks loose? Like when halfwit owned the hell out of you and you cried about and said you were quitting IA. Don't try to make yourself sound like a threat or a badass because you simply aren't.

How has all hell ever broken loose? Please explain.

Possible Magius Definitions: "All Hell Breaks Loose"
1. I bitch and moan because people don't like me.
2. I go cry in my room and lurk on IA for a few days without posting.
3. I reassure myself I am cool because I have a green jetta with sweet mods.
4. I think of shitty come backs which rarely come close to matching the wit of anyone on IA.
5. I negative rep everyone who pissed me off.

You're calling me immature, but I'm not the one insulting others. I'm being truthful about what I would do in case I saw an accident. My car has absolutely nothing to do with any of the arguments I get into on IA, yet people always bring it up. Oh, and last I noticed, that was what negative reps were put into the forum programming for.

On a side note, how many of the people who said that they would stop to help others were being truthful? Posts like your last few in this thread are why people won't blatantly say things like me - they know that if they say something that differs from the popular opinion that others will always have to comment negatively.

Halfwit
03-17-2007, 04:12 PM
magius, your a fucking idiot. u say other ppl bring up your car first? when we were arguing, the only thing u could say is that ur ugly ass piece of shit tape-player having car had power windows and mine didnt.

ur a loser.

ur a disgrace

u should leave ia.

not only that, u should kill yourself.

U GODDAMN IDIOT

OH NOES I MAY HAVE GOT ON HIS BAD SIDE "ALL HELL" MAY BREAK LOOSE NOW ROFL ROFL ROFL ROF LROFL ROLF ROFL.

UR A FUCKING IDIOT....OH DAMN I CANT GO TO ANYMORE MEETS OR MAGIUS MAY LET ALL HIS "HELL" BREAK LOOSE ON ME..

fucking retard.

Halfwit
03-17-2007, 04:22 PM
I never said that I'm not selfish. I don't care if it is.
translation=
"I HAVE SEX WITH MEN"

civic95
03-17-2007, 05:11 PM
I've seen small ones and kept going. If I thought there were injuries I would stop.

When I had my motorcycle accident the first few cars that came up just kept on going. What a feeling.

ruah_23
03-18-2007, 12:39 PM
It all depaNDS..If it's a minor fender-bender..than no.Unless it happen right beside me or infront of me,so I can be a witness for the insurance claim. If it's an entrapment, probably..depand on where am I and the safety surrounding me. EMT,paramedic doc or whatver won't do much good if you stop and you don't have your equipment with you.