PDA

View Full Version : stomache pains ???

s13slider®
03-14-2007, 07:37 PM
what in the hell is to the botom left of your stomache cause mine hurts like a bitch its a really sharp pain

cactusEG
03-14-2007, 07:42 PM
ur having a kid

s13slider®
03-14-2007, 07:43 PM
maybe i should ride to the end of 285 at that badass hospital and have it checked out

Benefit
03-14-2007, 07:43 PM
its called withdrawal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Withdrawal

s13slider®
03-14-2007, 07:47 PM
withdrawal ??? maybe from pussy the best drug ever but for real ppl does anyone know whats down there

§treet_§peed
03-14-2007, 07:47 PM
Your prego

quickdodge®
03-14-2007, 07:49 PM
Try this. My wife says it should work for you. Later, QD.

http://shopuncleharrys.dukestores.duke.edu/images/hba%202%20008.jpg

AgentEasy
03-14-2007, 07:51 PM
what in the hell is to the botom left of your stomache cause mine hurts like a bitch its a really sharp pain

you haven't been alive long have you? lol it's just gas..

§treet_§peed
03-14-2007, 07:59 PM
lol

scttydb411
03-14-2007, 08:09 PM
down near your waistband? don't know if it's on the right or left, but it could be your appendix. if you press on it and the pain decreases, but then when you let go it hurts again it could be that.

it also could be a hernia.

EmminoDaGreat
03-14-2007, 08:10 PM
doctor/tuner scotty

quickdodge®
03-14-2007, 08:11 PM
down near your waistband? don't know if it's on the right or left, but it could be your appendix. if you press on it and the pain decreases, but then when you let go it hurts again it could be that.

it also could be a hernia.

Or a broken fibula. Later, QD.

AgentEasy
03-14-2007, 08:19 PM
lol.. but your appendix is on your right.. if it's on your left then it;s just gas.. and your appendix is higher than that.. or you wear your pants WAY up there.. lol

Lucky DAWG
03-14-2007, 08:22 PM
Or a broken fibula. Later, QD.

or a fractured radius, that would explain why adding pressure from your arm would fix it lol.

i got pains there every once in awhile, i think it is just some kind of gas, i got really sick one time after having it, except my pains are usually on the right rather then the left.

it turned into the stomach flu afterwards, is it a constant pain or ocassional?

Lucky DAWG
03-14-2007, 08:23 PM
lol.. but your appendix is on your right.. if it's on your left then it;s just gas.. and your appendix is higher than that.. or you wear your pants WAY up there.. lol

yea i think my appendix is fucked

Crazy Asian
03-14-2007, 08:28 PM
Or a fat girl was wailing on top of your dick you like a chicken dance. Now you remember huh.

s13slider®
03-14-2007, 08:33 PM
its just an ocassional pain but it hurts ike a bia

AgentEasy
03-14-2007, 08:36 PM
yeauh.. it's just gas homie.. i know it'll sound dumb but get your ass higher up in the air than your head.. you'll start farting like a motha.. it'll feel all better.. DR kyle in the HIZZLE!!!

Julio
03-14-2007, 08:38 PM
yea i think my appendix is fucked

if your apendix was fuck, you would not be here typing.. believe that..

I had mines taken out like 4 years ago.. shit sucked ass....

4g638u
03-14-2007, 08:39 PM
lmfao, thats so true though, just make sure noone sees you

Lucky DAWG
03-14-2007, 08:41 PM

well no i mean its not on the verge of rupturing
i just think it might be on its way out the door.

or is it one of those things that just sneaks up on you?

AgentEasy
03-14-2007, 08:45 PM
well no i mean its not on the verge of rupturing
i just think it might be on its way out the door.

or is it one of those things that just sneaks up on you?

lol kinda.. about 3-4 inches below your ribcage on your right side will start to hurt worse than ANYTHING!! and one way to tell if it's your appendix.. jump in the air.. and if it hurts even worse then it is your fucking appendix so get to the fuckin hospital!!! DR kyle motha fuckas!!!

Julio
03-14-2007, 08:46 PM
It sneaks up on you.. and if it bust in you,you can possibly die if not threated right away.. When the pain starts.. you will know.

Mines busted while they were getting ready to slice and dice me...... talk about luck..

The pain sucked before I went to the Emergency room.. I was rolling in the floor like a little girl.. no lie.. But I manage to drive my ass to the Emergency room...
Good thing im 5 minutes away from the hospital...

AgentEasy
03-14-2007, 08:46 PM
man now i want to be a doctor so i can say that shit.. i'm DR kyle motha fucka..

Lucky DAWG
03-14-2007, 08:52 PM
It sneaks up on you.. and if it bust in you,you can possibly die if not threated right away.. When the pain starts.. you will know.

Mines busted while they were getting ready to slice and dice me...... talk about luck..

The pain sucked before I went to the Emergency room.. I was rolling in the floor like a little girl.. no lie.. But I manage to drive my ass to the Emergency room...
Good thing im 5 minutes away from the hospital...

any idea what else it could be then if its not an appendix?
the symptoms are the same, 3-4 inches below my ribcage on the right side.

it just happens randomly and goes away after about 30 mins to an hour and resurfaces like a month later. Sad part is i'm taking anatomy right now and have no idea what it is lol.

Julio
03-14-2007, 08:53 PM
go to the doctor bro.

Lucky DAWG
03-14-2007, 08:55 PM
go to the doctor bro.

if only it were that easy.
My mom is a tough irish woman who makes me stay at school when i throw up all over the place, saying "good its all out of your system now".

shes already bitching about having to help me pay for college next year, shes cheap as hell when it comes to doctors, and thinks i'm being a pussy for wanting to go to a doctor haha :lmfao:

AgentEasy
03-14-2007, 08:56 PM
go to the doctor bro.
might be something serious actually.. or it could also just be gas.. i get it on both sides every now and then..

bafbrian
03-14-2007, 09:05 PM
This is a little out there but, it could an intestinal infection or your colon is severely clogged.

I agree with everyone else, have it checked out by a doctor.

JConner
03-14-2007, 09:49 PM

it could be your spleen. I ruptured mine a few years ago in a fall while i was snowboarding and it was exactly what you are describing. have it checked out because if it is the case you can die from internal bleeding in no time.

Dragonfly5338
03-15-2007, 10:15 AM

Mine ruptured 10 years ago. Julio's right. You would NOT be sitting there.. you'd be curled up in a ball on a floor in tears.

onebadbird96
03-15-2007, 05:39 PM
or his boyfriend has a big dick and was fucking him in the ass to hard the night before

BKgen®
03-15-2007, 05:41 PM
your xray results are in.

http://premium1.uploadit.org/brandonp47//xray.jpg

onebadbird96
03-15-2007, 07:25 PM
lol....omg that shit was funny!!!!!!!!!!

s13slider®
03-15-2007, 07:44 PM
or his boyfriend has a big dick and was fucking him in the ass to hard the night before

hey there bandit . I'm glad you stopped by my thread . So i figured you , your mullet and your trans am could come on down to the track next weekend and i will race you for 1g in a integra . I'm only using the teg just to show you how slow your car really is but if your down lemme know .

P.S. tell smokey ,fonnzie , and all your other old school friends they can come to .:goodjob:

BKgen®
03-15-2007, 07:56 PM
hey there bandit . I'm glad you stopped by my thread . So i figured you , your mullet and your trans am could come on down to the track next weekend and i will race you for 1g in a integra . I'm only using the teg just to show you how slow your car really is but if your down lemme know .

P.S. tell smokey ,fonnzie , and all your other old school friends they can come to .:goodjob:

http://premium1.uploadit.org/brandonp47//dog20retard.jpg

s13slider®
03-15-2007, 07:58 PM
nah im not a retard call me what you will but refer to the thread in the new members sections that was started by onebadbird .... HE HAS A 12 SEC TRANS AM . he has been callin everyone out and i think ...no nvm i KNOW hes just a lil e-thug that probably drives a yugo

Ltdnismorace
03-15-2007, 08:23 PM
the pain on your left could be spleen or liver, have you ever had mono?

s13slider®
03-15-2007, 08:41 PM
actually yeah i have had mono probably my liver though usually only happens when i drink thought that was on my right though ... i guess that is what i get for droppin out

HiPSI
03-16-2007, 05:25 PM
nah im not a retard call me what you will but refer to the thread in the new members sections that was started by onebadbird .... HE HAS A 12 SEC TRANS AM . he has been callin everyone out and i think ...no nvm i KNOW hes just a lil e-thug that probably drives a yugo

and you're calling him out with someone else's car. your e-penis is much larger indeed.

onebadbird96
03-16-2007, 11:24 PM
this kid has no balls i pmed him to call his bluff and have heard nothing from him so guess he is still trying to find one of his buddys to let him use there car and you know now i think about it this kid must not have shit cuz all i see around here are 240's and hondas and a guy i know has a skyline i think its a rb34 im not sure

BKgen®
03-16-2007, 11:26 PM
this kid has no balls i pmed him to call his bluff and have heard nothing from him so guess he is still trying to find one of his buddys to let him use there car and you know now i think about it this kid must not have shit cuz all i see around here are 240's and hondas and a guy i know has a skyline i think its a rb34 im not sure

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

onebadbird96
03-16-2007, 11:50 PM
what was that about

onebadbird96
03-16-2007, 11:52 PM
nvr mind its a r34 i put a b in there dont ask me why i

ahmonrah
03-17-2007, 02:38 AM
what in the hell is to the botom left of your stomache cause mine hurts like a bitch its a really sharp paini recommend a prescription of either eliminating...or if you can't help it, at least minimizing your daily semen intake.

you owe $2,345,245,245,242,454,277 in medical bills for my diagnosis of your problems. :goodjob:

s13slider®
03-17-2007, 08:28 PM
dipshit there is only one skeetline in douglasville and its a white r33 the guys name is keebler and i have a 240 hence the name s13slider and no i didnt sho last night i was in the hospital all night and most of today i feel like shit or i would come over there right now so why dont you quit your bitchin you never even pmed me about a place i told you if you was for real pm me but no you pmed me with directions to your house thats not a good place seeing as how you might just be the :police: so why dont you quit e-thuggin it and either gtfo or plan somethin out with me :goodjob:

Humphrizzle
03-17-2007, 10:47 PM
when i get stomach cramps.. it means i need to poop.

BuBBa DRiFT
03-18-2007, 01:00 AM
even if he was a police officer, if he persuades you to do an illegal act than you cannot be arrested for it

"B"
04-01-2007, 10:06 AM

You can't call out shit you little faggot. Your stupid ass bitched out on TWO different call outs. You can't call out anyone you homo.