PDA

View Full Version : anyone ever heard of chemtrails????

Tracy
03-14-2007, 05:29 PM
JW. Apparently it's this whole conspiracy theory on planes that leave an aerosol mist in the sky. I'm reading up on it now. So tell me what you know. I saw a plane supposedly leaving them today.

Tracy
03-14-2007, 05:32 PM
http://www.rense.com/general4/fre.htm

BiH1320
03-14-2007, 05:39 PM

man
03-14-2007, 05:43 PM
I'm sure you just saw contrails.

disrupt
03-14-2007, 05:48 PM
HAHAHAHAHA

Tracy
03-14-2007, 05:49 PM
actually it's funny you say that. There we 2 planes flying at the same time where we were all looking and one of the jet's contrails were disappearing and the other one was doing them in a tic tac toe and they stayed until we left (like and hour). They spread out and got a little wispier, but they defiantely weren't going away like the other jet. The contrails disappeared almost immediatedly.

My friend has been telling us about these chemtrails for months and now finally today we saw them. I don't really believe the hype. I just know that I saw what he was talking about and what was mentioned in that link. They have pics on the site, too. It's just ironic.

xLSTONEx
03-14-2007, 06:13 PM
You must really be bored on the road sweetheart.

RandomGuy
03-14-2007, 06:15 PM
i seen a racoon get shot in the gut and i saw entrails.

Sol-Badguy
03-14-2007, 06:24 PM
I remember reading something about them a few months back.

That's about it.

Killer
03-14-2007, 06:25 PM

yeah, that's pretty much the same thing.

Sol-Badguy
03-14-2007, 06:26 PM
I just read your link, yeah, I remember it now.

Seems pretty crazy.

CopyRight
03-14-2007, 07:20 PM
stupid people read stupid things?

Tracy
03-14-2007, 07:41 PM
gross

Mr_S13®
03-14-2007, 07:43 PM
I bet elvis works for that company... :crazy:

Hektik
03-14-2007, 09:02 PM
I read the site u posted, and it just seems to me like what they are talking about is the release of excess fuel from the aircrafts before landing. Jets have to release all the excess fuel before landing depending on how heavy they are. When I was in the Navy we would fly many missions a day and our jets would sometimes come back with all the ordnance still loaded, so instead of dropping live ordnance into the ocean they would dump the fuel into the air. This would leave trails of what looked like a cloud and they would stay for a while... I don’t know if they would stay for hours though but it would stay for a while... I mean the conspiracy seems like pretty good reading material. But ill have to do some more reading before actually buying into the hype...

Hektik
03-14-2007, 09:05 PM
stupid people read stupid things?
even worse.... dumbasses post dumbass qoutes

CopyRight
03-14-2007, 09:09 PM
even worse.... dumbasses post dumbass qoutes

yep.

noodle
03-14-2007, 10:57 PM
they are talking about is the release of excess fuel from the aircrafts before landing. Jets have to release all the excess fuel before landing depending on how heavy they are.

A misconception. Most airlines will tanker fuel into some cities. Fuel might cost more in Nashville or Memphis. So the airline will double the fuel load and not fuel up at those stations.
Also...Not all aircraft have jettison capabilities. MD88, 737, 757, and some 767 don't. If an airplane has an emergency and has to land, they can either fly around for a few hours and burn off all the fuel, or they'll land and then they'll call out a mechanic (me) and then we'll do a over weight/ heavy landing inspection.

Tracy, the reason that the "contrails" look different is that the aircraft are probably at different altitudes. Temperatures, Humidity, and winds can vary greatly at those altitudes

Lucky DAWG
03-14-2007, 11:05 PM
actually it's funny you say that. There we 2 planes flying at the same time where we were all looking and one of the jet's contrails were disappearing and the other one was doing them in a tic tac toe and they stayed until we left (like and hour). They spread out and got a little wispier, but they defiantely weren't going away like the other jet. The contrails disappeared almost immediatedly.

My friend has been telling us about these chemtrails for months and now finally today we saw them. I don't really believe the hype. I just know that I saw what he was talking about and what was mentioned in that link. They have pics on the site, too. It's just ironic.

your friend musta been one of the guy's filming the Moon Landing in a studio somewhere on the base of Area 51 next to the secret alien space shuttle and Will Smith.........

slap him lol

Hektik
03-15-2007, 12:35 AM
A misconception. Most airlines will tanker fuel into some cities. Fuel might cost more in Nashville or Memphis. So the airline will double the fuel load and not fuel up at those stations.
Also...Not all aircraft have jettison capabilities. MD88, 737, 757, and some 767 don't. If an airplane has an emergency and has to land, they can either fly around for a few hours and burn off all the fuel, or they'll land and then they'll call out a mechanic (me) and then we'll do a over weight/ heavy landing inspection.

Tracy, the reason that the "contrails" look different is that the aircraft are probably at different altitudes. Temperatures, Humidity, and winds can vary greatly at those altitudes

Not really a misconception... but thanks for the info...i was more speaking of personal experience. when it comes to civilian passenger A/C i dont know much.. i was more so talking about military A/C.... :goodjob:

Jaimecbr900
03-15-2007, 09:36 AM
Tracy, I believe this is all about hype and crazy agendas.

Notice that in your link they refer to NWO or New World Order? That's the crazy ideal that there's this great conspiracy to like Hitler pick and choose who populates the world and who they will kill off basically. That's cooky in itself. So if you already have that mindset, it's not a far leap to look up in the sky and notice a different contrail and make up something you think it's happening that follows your agenda. It won't be long before Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson turn this into the Gov't trying to kill off black people by crop dusting them..... :rolleyes: You know what I mean?

I think a more plausible reason for the differences lies where the other young man above mentioned: Altitude and atmospheric reasons.

Don't you ever notice that on certain days you see contrails everywhere, while others you don't see any? We all know its not from planes NOT flying that day, right? It's because when you have high pressure systems, i.e. bright sunny days, or when you have high humidity in those levels of the atmosphere contrails form easier and can be seen easier. I noticed the other day when it was real pretty and we had bright blue skies, a day after a bad weather night, that contrails that afternoon seemed to stick around forever. I literally saw 10 or 12 different contrails from different directions that obviously had been there for a long time, unless there were 10 or 12 planes that happen to have passed thru there at the same time. They seemed to be of similar width and looked very similar. It was probably due to very high pressure system in the weather that day. That's all.

Besides.....let's play devil's advocate for a sec. Even if you do "spray" some kind of agent orangesque chemical to kill off a certain kind of person you don't like.....in your case, we'll call those SPEEDMONKEY people :D :lmfao: JP.......and you release it at over 33,000 feet.......how in the hell are you going to control it enough not to kill you, me, your grandma, my grandma, and miss all of the SPEEDMONKEY people you wanted dead???? Think about it. You have wind, rain, jet stream, and aim to contend with. We see a plane in the horizon and he may be 100 miles away. The military uses computers and gps to get their bombs to hit a building, so how could you just drop something into the air and expect any accuracy? Just doesn't make sense to me.

My long :2cents:

Tracy
03-15-2007, 03:52 PM
gross

§treet_§peed
03-15-2007, 04:03 PM
I've heard something about these but not that much just somehting about how it could possibly fuck with us later on?

Tracy
03-15-2007, 04:09 PM
Tracy, I believe this is all about hype and crazy agendas.

Notice that in your link they refer to NWO or New World Order? That's the crazy ideal that there's this great conspiracy to like Hitler pick and choose who populates the world and who they will kill off basically. That's cooky in itself. So if you already have that mindset, it's not a far leap to look up in the sky and notice a different contrail and make up something you think it's happening that follows your agenda. It won't be long before Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson turn this into the Gov't trying to kill off black people by crop dusting them..... :rolleyes: You know what I mean?

I think a more plausible reason for the differences lies where the other young man above mentioned: Altitude and atmospheric reasons.

Don't you ever notice that on certain days you see contrails everywhere, while others you don't see any? We all know its not from planes NOT flying that day, right? It's because when you have high pressure systems, i.e. bright sunny days, or when you have high humidity in those levels of the atmosphere contrails form easier and can be seen easier. I noticed the other day when it was real pretty and we had bright blue skies, a day after a bad weather night, that contrails that afternoon seemed to stick around forever. I literally saw 10 or 12 different contrails from different directions that obviously had been there for a long time, unless there were 10 or 12 planes that happen to have passed thru there at the same time. They seemed to be of similar width and looked very similar. It was probably due to very high pressure system in the weather that day. That's all.

Besides.....let's play devil's advocate for a sec. Even if you do "spray" some kind of agent orangesque chemical to kill off a certain kind of person you don't like.....in your case, we'll call those SPEEDMONKEY people :D :lmfao: JP.......and you release it at over 33,000 feet.......how in the hell are you going to control it enough not to kill you, me, your grandma, my grandma, and miss all of the SPEEDMONKEY people you wanted dead???? Think about it. You have wind, rain, jet stream, and aim to contend with. We see a plane in the horizon and he may be 100 miles away. The military uses computers and gps to get their bombs to hit a building, so how could you just drop something into the air and expect any accuracy? Just doesn't make sense to me.

My long :2cents:

I don't really believe any of it. I have actually never noticed contrails or chemtrails for that matter until dude told me about them. I mean I guess I noticed the trail, but not the difference in them. Yesterday there were two planes in the sky in close proximity. One had lasting trails that didn't disappear and one had trails that disappeared immediately. I have been watching all day today out of the window and it's the same thing. Some in close proximity stay and some don't. Does the pressure change in close proximity?? I guess something to look into :)

Jaime, thanks for your 2 cents. I'm bored and it's fun to read about it.

See y'all soon. Hopefully i don't die from chemtrails....hopefully Speedmonkey does..... :lmfao: JP.