PDA

View Full Version : I usually just like to add to the fire, but this time...

quickdodgeŽ
03-14-2007, 03:01 PM
I have to ask.....

Killer. This is going in your direction. Why in the hail do you have PBS' screen name in your title? It doesn't mean what it looks like it means, does it? I mean, you and him did both tag team the last couple of days on Ricky. Is there anything else you guys are tag teaming? It really looks kind of "funny" to have another man's name as a part of you. Later, QD.

2.0civic
03-14-2007, 03:03 PM
lolol here we go again......

are you talking about tag teaming killers girl?

quickdodgeŽ
03-14-2007, 03:03 PM
are you talking about tag teaming killers girl?

GODDAMN NO!!! That would heterosexual. Not homosexual. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
03-14-2007, 03:05 PM
lolol here we go again......

ANd I was just curious. I just find that real odd that he and PBS post in each other's threads all day, everyday and it kind of reminds me of Brett and Leisa. Just wondering who is Brett and who is Leisa. Later, QD.

2.0civic
GODDAMN NO!!! That would heterosexual. Not homosexual. Later, QD.

this is true...idk man it kinda is home too...i couldnt do a 3 some and have another wang that cloe to mine...thats kinda gay in itself so...

RandomGuy
ohhhh shit... he's implying that killers girl gets a strap on and tag teams PBS with the help of killer... thats quite hermaphroditic.

xLSTONEx
stupid thread.

2.0civic
03-14-2007, 03:06 PM
ANd I was just curious. I just find that real odd that he and PBS post in each other's threads all day, everyday and it kind of reminds me of Brett and Leisa. Just wondering who is Brett and who is Leisa. Later, QD.

LIRLOLOLOL ahhahaahaha holy shit...

which ones the catcher huh?

i think its killer...look how submissive he is to his girl on here...

Sammich
03-14-2007, 03:06 PM
im brett!!!!!

*edit*
minus the repost and white hair:goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
03-14-2007, 03:08 PM
stupid thread.

This thread has a lot in common with you now, doesn't it? Later, QD.

Killer
03-14-2007, 03:11 PM
I have to ask.....

Killer. This is going in your direction. Why in the hail do you have PBS' screen name in your title? It doesn't mean what it looks like it means, does it? I mean, you and him did both tag team the last couple of days on Ricky. Is there anything else you guys are tag teaming? It really looks kind of "funny" to have another man's name as a part of you. Later, QD.

again.. i have peanut butter sandwich in my name.. not phatboislim....

kelly(chante... my girlfriend) has this "thing" for "rap" music.. i make fun of her about it... she was getting on here acting all black/"ghetto" and she's not at all...

pbs and her joke around a lot... and so do i... during the midst of them joking and her being black.. i decided to let my "inna gangsta" show..

So i STaWted Tiepin LykE PbS DO! it was all just a joke.. but i made the avy and acted like i didn't copy his.. (i made mine in paint) and i put peanut butter sandwich up there to screw with him too... well during that i was getting a lot of people laughing and getting confused cause if u scroll fast enough through the threads u would think what i said was pbs...

it was all just a joke.. i've been thinking about changing it.. but now i prolly won't since u pointed it out.. and i don't want people thinking i changed it for u...

(i don't know if any of that makes sense to u.. but if u didn't follow the threads about it.. u prolly won't... ... - short version, it's a spoof on him period)

Killer
03-14-2007, 03:13 PM

we post in each others threads.. cause we're e-friends.... and cause i have to watch him.. if not he'd run off with my girl... CAWSE HE SO GAYNGSTA

Killer
03-14-2007, 03:14 PM
LIRLOLOLOL ahhahaahaha holy shit...

which ones the catcher huh?

i think its killer...look how submissive he is to his girl on here...

lol.. u have no idea my friend.. no idea....

RandomGuy
03-14-2007, 03:14 PM
(i don't know if any of that makes since to u.. but if u didn't follow the threads about it.. u prolly won't... ... - short version, it's a spoof on him period)
YOU NO MAKE SINCE

B16a2 Civic
03-14-2007, 03:15 PM
So your girlfriend is racise

xLSTONEx
This thread has a lot in common with you now, doesn't it? Later, QD.

Wicked burn man, fucking wicked.

Get a damn life, its Import atlanta, chill the fuck out. fucking douche.

Killer
YOU NO MAKE SINCE

thanks.. fixed....

quickdodgeŽ
03-14-2007, 03:16 PM
SINCE

LOLOL!!! I caught that. Later, QD.

xLSTONEx
this thread is still pointless and a waste of time. QD is just making attention threads to himself to get himself off.

quickdodgeŽ
Wicked burn man, fucking wicked.

Get a damn life, its Import atlanta, chill the fuck out. fucking douche.

Wow. Harsh words from you. I should chill out before you call me worse names. Later, QD.

Sammich
03-14-2007, 03:17 PM
we post in each others threads.. cause we're e-friends.... and cause i have to watch him.. if not he'd run off with my girl... CAWSE HE SO GAYNGSTA

DATS FUCKED UP MAN:lmfao:

quickdodgeŽ
this thread is still pointless and a waste of time. QD is just making attention threads to himself to get himself off.

Again the comparisons to yourself in here are vast and endless. A smart one, you are. Later, QD.

Killer
So your girlfriend is racise

yes.. she's racise... just in a weird way...

weren't u there for those threads???

it was me, kelly, hemi(where the f has he been anyway?), pbs, maybe teejay(i don't remember.. i'm sure he was in some of them), and phatboymr2... could be more...

xLSTONEx
03-14-2007, 03:18 PM
A smart one, you are. Later, QD.

Genius!!!!

Sammich
03-14-2007, 03:18 PM
those were the days..

Killer
03-14-2007, 03:19 PM
QD... do i need to explain any further?

quickdodgeŽ
03-14-2007, 03:19 PM
Genius!!!!

It's funnier when you make these comparisons to yourself. Not me. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
03-14-2007, 03:20 PM
QD... do i need to explain any further?

No. I believe I understand quite clearly. Later, QD.

xLSTONEx
03-14-2007, 03:21 PM
It's funnier when you make these comparisons to yourself. Not me. Later, QD.

You don't even know what you are talking about anymore. Are you trying to be like a 4th grader and do that, "Wahtever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you" shit???? How old are you. Get a since of humor and stop making gay threads.

Killer
03-14-2007, 03:21 PM
those were the days..

for realz back when kelly thought she was black, ia didn't hate pbs.. (only i did), hemi was always there to crack some jokes.. and always take kelly's side on the argument..., phatboy(i)mr2 was actually funny then and posted a lot more... those were the days.. those were the days...

Killer
03-14-2007, 03:22 PM
No. I believe I understand quite clearly. Later, QD.

damn u.. i don't know how to take that!!!!

u normally have some deep hidden meaning in what u say.. and it's always something complex.. and normally i get it..

why say something so simple!? gah ur too confusing man!

Killer
03-14-2007, 03:24 PM
You don't even know what you are talking about anymore. Are you trying to be like a 4th grader and do that, "Wahtever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you" shit???? How old are you. Get a since of humor and stop making gay threads.

i suggest u get one yourself bub...

i've learnt qd is not as serious as it seems.. he's on another level of sense of humor is all...

xLSTONEx
03-14-2007, 03:25 PM
he's on another level of sense of humor is all...

Well it sucks.

RandomGuy
03-14-2007, 03:32 PM
Well it sucks.
BUUUUURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN [/instigate]

Sammich
03-14-2007, 03:34 PM
for realz back when kelly thought she was black, ia didn't hate pbs.. (only i did), hemi was always there to crack some jokes.. and always take kelly's side on the argument..., phatboy(i)mr2 was actually funny then and posted a lot more... those were the days.. those were the days...

hate is a different kind of love:goodjob:

xLSTONEx
03-14-2007, 03:36 PM

lol

quickdodgeŽ
03-14-2007, 03:38 PM

Nah. Lolol. He's well beneath me to do anything. Later, QD.

Kelly
03-14-2007, 03:39 PM
Lol, true killer, true.

The good ole days. Oh and Hemi can't get on cuz of work now I think.

quickdodgeŽ
03-14-2007, 03:41 PM
"Wahtever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you" shit????

You said it. Not I.

Get a since of humor and stop making gay threads.

Lolol. I will get a SENSE of humor when you gain more knowledge in spelling. Also. I'm sure I could use many of your threads as examples of good, wholesome, worthwhile reading material. LOLOL!!!!! I think I just got a SENSE of humor. Later, QD.

Sammich
03-14-2007, 03:50 PM
my spidey powers are sincing something

LIRL