PDA

View Full Version : Help finding a third shift job

PSINXS
03-14-2007, 11:38 AM
I want to work two jobs to save some extra money. ANybody know a job that has night hours that pays decent? I dont mind manual labor or anything like that. Just something for some extra cash with decent pay.

Maki
03-15-2007, 10:50 PM
^^^^I'm with him, i need one also. (not trying to hi-jack)

JITB
03-16-2007, 05:39 PM
my job is hiring sort of, but u have to go thru a temp agency..driving a forklift 3rd shift start 10$..alot of people quit and business is picking up, and im on my way out the door myself...lol

http://www.prologistix.com/

B18CDELSLO
03-17-2007, 04:24 AM
how big are u guys? if u have sum size on u and can handle urself do security at a club, atleast 10 hr, sum places ive made 25hr, surrounded by beautifull women and not really having 2 work unless u have 2 fight........ if u get at the rite club u can make over 1000 a week IF U KNO HOW.....

SixSquared
03-17-2007, 12:24 PM
I used to work 3rd shift at FedEx/Kinko's... EASY money. they were paying me $11/hr, full benefits, yadda yadda... and all I had to do was make copies and do binding work. So easy. Spent most of my nights whoring IA or on myspace lol

SLow_POke
03-17-2007, 04:46 PM
same as the other guy you would have to start with a tempo agency paid @9 and hour BUT the job pays on production so you have the opp to make up to 13 aN hr. half the guys in my crew make top pay .

if you want more info just drop a PM

stephen
03-17-2007, 10:16 PM
u can try out my little gig, shop technician at schneider national (big orange tractor/trailers). i basically do minor-medium repairs on tractors/trailers. i think we're looking for maintenance assistants and shop technicians (basically do the same thing....just different titles). with no experience they'll start you with about 10.50hr, or around $16hr with experience. there's all sorts extra pay things you get too, like an extra $1hr for working night shift, .80hr weekend pay. pm me if you wanna know more.

aaronfelipe
03-17-2007, 10:17 PM
how big are u guys? if u have sum size on u and can handle urself do security at a club, atleast 10 hr, sum places ive made 25hr, surrounded by beautifull women and not really having 2 work unless u have 2 fight........ if u get at the rite club u can make over 1000 a week IF U KNO HOW.....
Care to explain?

B18CDELSLO
03-18-2007, 02:23 AM
well most places ive worked ive gotten ATLEAST 80 a night under the table, but if u get the door thats completely different, the u charge extra for people with white t's or hats depending on the dress code, and if your workin inside and u smell something green thats burning:ninja: then charge people 50 or take them out front 2 da police. im nice about it but i kno sum security that will take all ya money and green or take u to the police. back wen southbeach was open and popular on sundays 1 of my best friends used 2 make 1200 on average every sunday and all TAX FREE

PSINXS
03-19-2007, 06:19 PM
well most places ive worked ive gotten ATLEAST 80 a night under the table, but if u get the door thats completely different, the u charge extra for people with white t's or hats depending on the dress code, and if your workin inside and u smell something green thats burning:ninja: then charge people 50 or take them out front 2 da police. im nice about it but i kno sum security that will take all ya money and green or take u to the police. back wen southbeach was open and popular on sundays 1 of my best friends used 2 make 1200 on average every sunday and all TAX FREE
too bad i'm only 6'1 and 170lbs

AnTi-PooN
03-20-2007, 06:59 AM
deliver pizza i average $16 per hour....

B18CDELSLO
03-20-2007, 10:28 AM
haha thats my other job!!! PAPA JOHNS FTW