PDA

View Full Version : So female cop ?

Julio
03-12-2005, 10:52 AM
Strong enough or what?

I never thought so.. hahhahaha I don't think they should be out there fighting crime, sorry, just my opinion.

babygurl
03-12-2005, 10:56 AM
well...if the women wants to her choice......and there are actually some women who can over power a man.....

Julio
03-12-2005, 10:58 AM
I have never seen one, unless they have use some sort of device or backup.

I bet 98% if female cops get overpowered.

Julio
03-12-2005, 11:00 AM
I don't see no female cops around Nichols now! haha

Leisa
03-12-2005, 11:02 AM
Hey I am all for the equal rights stuff and all, however I do not feel that women should be police officers or in the military... Just my .02

Julio
03-12-2005, 11:09 AM
yup yup h

babygurl
03-12-2005, 11:11 AM
i think women should be in the military....they do work just as hard as men do...rather its them being stronger than a male or not.....if a women wants to be a cop let her, if she wants to be on the front lines in the war let her......

Leisa
03-12-2005, 11:12 AM
I just think there are certain things/jobs that a woman should not do.. their bodies can not withstand all of that...

JagerGirl
03-12-2005, 11:28 AM
I totally disagree, I think that without women police officers, we'd have a lot of problems with our jailing systems. For instance, it's a proven fact that if you put women police officers in the male jails, the men will act better b/c they see the women as a mother figure. Everyone has a mother at some point in their life, however, when men go to jail they are taken away from their mother.. They look to those women for instructions, guidance, etc. It's a good thing we have women police officers... IMO.

babygurl
03-12-2005, 11:31 AM
^^^^ tiffy honestly alot of the women guards in the prison system end up hurt....i have heard some of those types of stories....and i just think if a women wants to put herself in the "MENS" world then let her.......

quickdodgeŽ
I just think there are certain things/jobs that a woman should not do.....

Yea. They should just stick to the goddam kitchen, bedroom and the yard. Later, QD.

Kevykev
WTF!!!

There are woman around that would beat the fuck outta grown ass men that can make more Rational Decision therefore some women are more fit for the Job than men..

You guys are merely refering to Undertrained women officers just like undertrained male officer for example.

babygurl
Yea. They should just stick to the goddam kitchen, bedroom and the yard. Later, QD.

with that attitude they will stick to the kitchen and not the bedroom if you know what i mean :)

JagerGirl
03-12-2005, 11:33 AM
I saw this woman cop beat the ever living fuck out of a guy at Mama's last weekend, don't tell me they aren't tough..

quickdodgeŽ
03-12-2005, 11:41 AM
with that attitude they will stick to the kitchen and not the bedroom if you know what i mean :)

Oh, they can't resist the mailman. I always deliver. Lolol.

But I do agree. Women fought for equal rights back in the day. They should be given any opportunity a man gets. I also think that common sense could have played a major role in this situation. Any smart person would've realized that a 33 year old, football player might just be too much for a 57 yeard old grandmother at a height of about 5'6. WTF. Later, QD.Later, QD.

babygurl
03-12-2005, 11:42 AM
Oh, they can't resist the mailman. I always deliver. Lolol. Later, QD.

not on sundays :)

illeagle
03-12-2005, 11:51 AM
watched something on discovery or some shit talking about how females will be the fighter pilots of the future because there bodies can actually withstand more g-forces than males. just a little shared info that I saw on TV :)

speedminded
03-12-2005, 11:52 AM
it's not just the physical strength, you can very easily train anyone to fight and to fight well, but the emotional side is a long difficult process that the average police force is not capable of training for...I know a few female marines that could handle an officers job but I don't think a majority of the female officers have the emotional stability...you can't be breaking down on the job and you can't work off of emotions. Stressful situations tend to effect females more and the mindset of an average female would make them underqualified for the job.

quickdodgeŽ
03-12-2005, 11:52 AM
Over here, the post office never closes. Later, QD.

ruah_23
03-12-2005, 12:25 PM
beleive it or not if there's a female firefighter I don't think there's a problem for female working as a law enforcment.

Leisa
03-12-2005, 04:19 PM
as I said.. it was just MY OPINION,... granted I know there are alot of women out there that can kick some major ass.... I dont care to see it...

kilpatty43
03-12-2005, 04:27 PM
i was going to be a cop but im not allowed anymore...

A.P. Photography
03-12-2005, 07:33 PM
But I do agree. Women fought for equal rights back in the day. They should be given any opportunity a man gets. I also think that common sense could have played a major role in this situation. Any smart person would've realized that a 33 year old, football player might just be too much for a 57 yeard old grandmother at a height of about 5'6. WTF. Later, QD.Later, QD.
I agree, its not that they can't do the job, they just need to have common sense on how to approach the situation like QD stated.

HEATON
03-12-2005, 11:49 PM
Here's how I see it..They wouldnt be there if they werent qualified..Right? So if they are qualified at everything..(hand to hand, shooting, self aid buddy care, physical stamina)..what makes them any different?

Julio
03-13-2005, 12:07 AM
Here's how I see it..They wouldnt be there if they werent qualified..Right? So if they are qualified at everything..(hand to hand, shooting, self aid buddy care, physical stamina)..what makes them any different?

you know what would suck.

If you are in a middle of a gun fight with some criminals and you have this fine assss cop next to you as a partner. There's no training in this world that would keep that man from checking out her ass while shooting at the enemies.
Total lost of concentration. :P

DemonEyez
03-13-2005, 12:43 AM
you know what would suck.

If you are in a middle of a gun fight with some criminals and you have this fine assss cop next to you as a partner. There's no training in this world that would keep that man from checking out her ass while shooting at the enemies.
Total lost of concentration. :P

Thats why Julio im glad you have a job doing whatever it is you do and ur not a cop.

HEATON
03-13-2005, 07:06 AM
LOL!..Well hopefully being a member of the law you know when to be professional, and that would DEFF be the time to be professional.