PDA

View Full Version : Tired, Exhausted, I Surely Hope he liked wings.

jmmx258
03-13-2007, 08:46 PM
Supid asshole in a chevy pick up, still running a dealer temp tag. Kept riding my bumper. I'd speed up, he'd get right on my bumper. Within 3 feet or so. Finally when I was running around 100 I had enough. I had some wings for dinner, and still had some left. They werent really sloppy, sadly but I hope they made a hell of a mess on his windsheild.

He's probably on here, just like everybody else who does something wrong.:goodjob::goodjob:

Just thought I'd share.

This was all after working 7-7:30 Needless to say, I was very irritable.

s13slider®
03-13-2007, 08:49 PM
I LIKE MY CHICKENS NAKED AND EXTRA WET

and if they would have been you would have made one hell of a mess

jmmx258
03-13-2007, 08:52 PM
I probably would have just moved over and let him go by, but I thought I was off at around 5, and that didnt happen. I had to cut concrete at delmar court for like 2 hours after that, so that had me rather irritated too. Idc he pissed me off. I wish i had a handful of nuts and bolts instead.

twinj
03-13-2007, 08:53 PM
My brother did the samething to someone. Except for it was with spare change he had laying around in the car. still laughing about it. It was hilarous as soon as he did that, the car behind us duck down (the person was on the brakes hard) happened on 400.

s13slider®
03-13-2007, 08:55 PM
ROOFING NAILS they're small and tires pick them up easy as fuck . this cop sits right up the street from my house and we ALWAYS party here so saturday we went up to where he sits at and scattered 2 whole 5lb boxes out everywhere . needless to say we havent seen him there again .............. YET next time is gonnaa be good though

twinj
03-13-2007, 08:58 PM
^^^^^^^lirl

jmmx258
03-13-2007, 09:02 PM
Haha, I'm not throwing roofing nails on a highway though. I was on 75. As soon as I did it, after having my road rage fits, I realized i was about to miss my exit so had to jump over a few lanes. (when I noticed his temp tag) lol

s13slider®
03-13-2007, 09:05 PM
always keep a paintball gun with you

lesson learned

jmmx258
03-13-2007, 09:08 PM
always keep a paintball gun with you

lesson learned
I used to keep my Kingman with me at all times when I first got it. After sinking way to much money into it, i decided i didnt want it taken away. And eventually sold it lol. I thought about going and picking up a..umm...wtf were them cheap pump guns..Talon? I think from walmart for just this occasion. lol

s13slider®
03-13-2007, 09:12 PM
yeah like 29.99 but it would be kinda hard to pump , aim , and shoot while driving

jmmx258
03-13-2007, 09:14 PM
I drive a crx, I'll just put a 12v motor on my hatch lol!

Doppelgänger
03-13-2007, 09:19 PM
Per Tekademics-Mischief , me and friends have a tradition of having fast food fights... i like taking water and spraying it out the window quickly followed by handfulls of coffie grinds. Those little KirspyKreme power doughnuts are also good ammunition...they explode upon impact :D

jmmx258
03-13-2007, 09:23 PM
Per Tekademics-Mischief , me and friends have a tradition of having fast food fights... i like taking water and spraying it out the window quickly followed by handfulls of coffie grinds. Those little KirspyKreme power doughnuts are also good ammunition...they explode upon impact :D
Yeah, Krispykreme's rule for that!!

When I first started driving, I went to a private school, and I left and went into town to get gas and stuff, and had a couple of my friends with me. We passed by my bus on a 4 lane road, while they were at a stop sign, and a kid in the back threw one and it splattered all over the bus.

We got to wash the buses on a friday afternoon for that one lol.