PDA

View Full Version : Misc Good birth control?

PSINXS
03-13-2007, 07:50 PM
MY girl and i currently arent using birth control. Very ignorant of us i know. But we are both concerned something might happen. SO before a mistake happens, what is a good birth control? THe pill makes her gain weight. She doesnt want anything thats gonna mess her period up or any serious side effects. She's afraid of needles but willing to get the shot if its safe. She doesnt like condoms and neither do I. I only use them when i'm not monogamous. I am practicing monagamy but we need a good contraceptive. I dont want a vasectomy because I plan on having children and the same goes for a hysterectomy for her.

So what do we do??

dtmcnamara
03-13-2007, 07:52 PM
http://content.jibjab.com/content/4323138453928cb14a7a6708beca8d26a86ea985

Hulud
03-13-2007, 07:56 PM
anal

but in all seriousness, you need to have her talk to her gyno. they will tell her what to get, because it depends on what her body is doing now.

oh and no matter what type of b/c she uses its gonna make her gain weight, but the shot gains the most

PSINXS
03-13-2007, 08:00 PM
thanks hulud. and she's not down with the butt sex. guess we'll see what the gyno reccomends

Hulud
03-13-2007, 08:03 PM
thanks hulud.
np

and she's not down with the butt sex.
well then gyno it is lol

guess we'll see what the gyno reccomends
yea definetly best bet

DnBmama05
03-13-2007, 08:15 PM
yep, hate to say it but any birth control will make her gain weight... but it's either gain weight or gain 25+ lbs from being preggo and being a parent for the rest of your life. I was on birth control when I got pregnant btw and if you skip a pill or something you're more likely to get pregnant than if you weren't on it at all. I thought about getting an IUD since they can last up to 5 years... found out those bitches can embed themselves into your uterus - NO thank you. So, yeah... condoms may not let you get the full effect, but I suggest them over anything else.

twinj
03-13-2007, 08:23 PM
more than likely the way people get pregnant is missing a pill or getting off of their old method to try some other method then switching back. Thats how my ex got pregnant. Weight will be an issue that is the downside.If you are willing to deal with that then go ahead. My lady been on it for like 1yr1/2

PSINXS
03-13-2007, 08:34 PM
the weight at all doesnt bother me. just worried about her issue with the weight. guess we'll discuss that tonight.

there's no spermicide or anything a man could use? i've been getting really lucky but i'd rather not push it. i hate to go back to condoms

Mr_Mischif
03-13-2007, 08:49 PM
Pulling out.

But seriously, a vasectomy can be reversed.

PSINXS
03-13-2007, 08:51 PM
yeah pullin gout is what i do now but i need to be safer. and how much is a vasectomy?

bigdare23
03-13-2007, 08:55 PM
yeah pullin gout is what i do now but i need to be safer. and how much is a vasectomy?

so what you going to do when you want kids? I would just use condoms if my female wasnt on the pill, thats your best bet. I know it doesnt feel the same, but your pockets never going to be the same after a kid. The best feeling condom are those polyurethanes. Seriously they are the shit :goodjob:

trini_gsr
03-13-2007, 08:55 PM
tell your girl to talk to her ob/gyn. there's several different BC pills, her body might react differently to different ones...so she may not gain THAT much weight, if any...

the IUD is a good alternative because it doesn't release hormones like the pill does...but there are other side effects like someone mentioned already. i heard they only like to give it to ppl who've had a kid already. my wife is currently using the IUD now...

but yeah...tell shorty to ask her ob/gyn...to get the best options/advice

PSINXS
03-13-2007, 08:57 PM
a vasectomy can be reversed as stated above.

not trying to be a hard ass but do the polyurethanes come in large sizes, like the trojan magnum? i use the magnum cuz it fits but they definitely change the feeling.

PSINXS
03-13-2007, 08:59 PM
tell your girl to talk to her ob/gyn. there's several different BC pills, her body might react differently to different ones...so she may not gain THAT much weight, if any...

the IUD is a good alternative because it doesn't release hormones like the pill does...but there are other side effects like someone mentioned already. i heard they only like to give it to ppl who've had a kid already. my wife is currently using the IUD now...

but yeah...tell shorty to ask her ob/gyn...to get the best options/advice
i'll have her look into the different pills. whatever the gyno suggests unless i can find a large sized polyurethane

bigdare23
03-13-2007, 09:04 PM
a vasectomy can be reversed as stated above.

not trying to be a hard ass but do the polyurethanes come in large sizes, like the trojan magnum? i use the magnum cuz it fits but they definitely change the feeling.

Magnums??? Those small shits :lmfao: j/k

They should be cool (I'm a black guy :goodjob:). Put it like this, if they don't fit, the you should be on West Coast Production LOL.

bigdare23
03-13-2007, 09:05 PM
Pulling out.

But seriously, a vasectomy can be reversed.

depends on how it was done

Mr_Mischif
03-13-2007, 09:11 PM
depends on how it was done

But would you trust your genitals to anyone who didn'd come highly reccomended/have multiple degrees/have malpractice ins.? If you find a doctor like that, I bet they'll do it right.:goodjob:

srtowner
03-13-2007, 09:19 PM
It's called a blow job.

PSINXS
03-13-2007, 09:19 PM
whre can i find these polyurethan condoms and who makes them? cuz we will use that while wait on a pill decision or something of the sort.

PSINXS
03-13-2007, 09:20 PM
It's called a blow job.
not happening.

bigdare23
03-13-2007, 09:29 PM
But would you trust your genitals to anyone who didn'd come highly reccomended/have multiple degrees/have malpractice ins.? If you find a doctor like that, I bet they'll do it right.:goodjob:

I mean there are different techniques :goodjob:

bigdare23
03-13-2007, 09:32 PM
whre can i find these polyurethan condoms and who makes them? cuz we will use that while wait on a pill decision or something of the sort.

Trojan makes them :goodjob:

Side note: Use it only on someone you trust because I "believe" they are made to prevent babies not STD's (shouldn't be a problem since its your main), and this is a baller condom so they are kinda up there in price.

Driftk1d350z
03-13-2007, 09:38 PM
hmm i need to ttry those condoms...

GAtegs
03-13-2007, 09:39 PM
Rhythm method.

Or, the fool proof plan: abstinence

bigdare23
03-13-2007, 09:41 PM
Rhythm method.

GTFO --------------------------------------->

Mr_Mischif
03-13-2007, 09:51 PM

VOTE FOR BAN!!!!

srtowner
03-13-2007, 10:02 PM
not happening.

Sounds like you need a new GF:boobies:

MulattoBoi
03-13-2007, 10:13 PM
I suggest pulling out (screw condoms) but wut do i know im 20 n have 2 kids.. haha naw i learned my lesson i strap it b4 i smash...

Hektik
03-13-2007, 10:24 PM
I suggest pulling out (screw condoms) but wut do i know im 20 n have 2 kids.. haha naw i learned my lesson i strap it b4 i smash...

WTF........ are u in the same grade as them.. cause ur grammar sucks....

IUD is a pretty good choice.... the shot will make her gain weight like crazy... depoprovera is a good pill but she has to be very disciplined about taking them everyday... codoms are probably your best bet .....but have her ask her Gyno about an IUD.....

PSINXS
03-13-2007, 10:37 PM
gonna try the polyurethane. i'll run down to cvs

accented
03-13-2007, 10:43 PM
no anal or blow job? jeez

§treet_§peed
03-13-2007, 10:44 PM
fuck b/c nut all up in that shit and pray to God lol j/k the shot is the best.. my ex Natasha had it lol.. IT WAS FUCKING SWEEEET@!!!!!!!one!!!!1!

SPOOLIN
03-13-2007, 10:44 PM
my woman has been on the pill for like 3 years now and thats it. she never gained any weight from it, maybe a couple of pounds but i didnt notice it. orthotrycycline low is what she takes i think, and she is responsible enough to take that fucker everyday.

§treet_§peed
03-13-2007, 10:46 PM
lol when i was 15 and 16 my bitches had no pill nd i wore no condoms and never pulle dout lol.. and now i rarely do either lol:D i guess i ahve been very lucky or i am very fuckign infertile which is shitty cause i would like to have kids one day

PSINXS
03-13-2007, 11:05 PM
no anal or blow job? jeez
dont matter. i love her. so i respect her decisions.

street speed you crazy!!! no way i will be nutting in anything until the right time

GAtegs
03-13-2007, 11:52 PM
Seriously, why has nobody mentioned the rythm method?

JDM onlyy
03-14-2007, 12:09 AM
Seriously, why has nobody mentioned the rythm method?

Well, since no one has mentioned, wanna explain what that is to me? I think my girl needs to go on birth control too cause we've been doing the pulling out method and she got pregnant once and not tryna do that again. Back to the rhythm method, what is that?

00CelicaGT
03-14-2007, 12:27 AM
my girl was on the shot for almost a year, she didnt gained any wight and we havent had any pregnancy scares. i love that shot cuz i get to nut all up in that shit wit no worries. but for yall that dont know wat the shot does, it stops there period for 3 months so its almost imposible to get any girl pergnant.

AlliRae
03-14-2007, 12:30 AM
well... i was on the pill awhile back. YAZ, not to be confused with yazamine or something. I was on it for a total of about 4 months but it made me really sick the last month. I couldn't really eat anything without getting sick. My point is... when i talked to my gyno about it she said that the estrogen/progesterone (sp) levels were uneven or not right. Make sure she talks about this.

sirkus
03-14-2007, 12:33 AM
pull out. 5 years and no kids. Everyone that I know who has kids say "Well she was on the pill and she told me I didn't have to pull out"
Or "We have been doing it so much that I don't see any reason to do it."

I will never trust my life to a damn condom, or a god damn pill. Unless I watch her take it everyday.

And if you know your shit well enough, you'll master the technique. :D

itsjustdee
03-14-2007, 08:03 AM
all birth control pills have side effects. it all depends on her body. she can use the patch or the pill. there's so many different pills with many different side effects. there's even a shot she can get.

SPOOLIN
03-14-2007, 08:06 AM
my girl tried the patch but that shit didnt agree with her, its been a while i cant remember what happened.

candy2082002
03-14-2007, 08:14 AM
I used Estrostep and it doesnt really have any side effects that are too bad for me.

civicracer5000
03-14-2007, 08:30 AM
there is another birth control is call Nuva ring is a ring that she inserts once a month me and my ex where using it and never had a problem and you can't feel it while having sex talk to the gyn and here is their website
http://www.nuvaring.com

Jaimecbr900
03-14-2007, 09:57 AM
I hate to always be on my soapbox because in real life I'm really an easy going happy guy.......but I'm going to make an exception here because it's obvious your parents knew as much about birth control as you do now.... :rolleyes:

Isn't sex ed still a required subject in school? :thinking: Hell, my 13 yr old has to take it in middle school. Aren't some of you numb nuts past the 7th grade yet??? :thinking:

#1. Do you know what they call people that use the Delta method??? PARENTS. "Pulling out" is about as safe a contraceptive as just letting it go inside of her. Have none of you ever been taught that you have some semen come out BEFORE you actually blow a wad? Besides, how good does it really feel for either of you to finish your business on the sheets or on her belly??? :rolleyes: This method is for the lazy and uneducated soon to be parents or at an abortion clinic.

#2. The pill works only if you take it. Many times due to a ton of possible reasons, the pills make the girls sick. Helllooooo, that's a sign you should go back to the DR. and tell him/her that they need to change your dosage/prescription. There are a bunch of different pills available now. I'm sure one is out there for just about everyone. Find it. Drink it. Don't skip it and double up. If you just absolutely positively have to have sex while it's still not fully effective because you are in the middle of switching or missed taking it......WRAP IT UP FELLAS. It's not that damn hard.

#3. Use a damn condom. It's doesn't "feel" as good, but how does your HAND "feel"???? A lot worse than the real thing with a condom on, right??? :rolleyes: Be smart. If you aren't ready to put on a condom and be a little less satisfied that one time when you are finally getting some play......then you sure as HELL aint ready to be a parent either.....DUHHHHH!!!! :rolleyes: So let's look at the options and see.....shall we?

On one hand, I can get the full effect....half nut- half pull out and HOPE that she doesn't get pregnant because I can't hardly afford to change the oil in my car let alone a CHILD.......OR......I wear a damn condom and get laid all the damn time without the worry of having to pull out in time nor get her pregnant. Hmmmmmm....... :thinking: ......hard choice?? NOT HARDLY.

Yes, I know condoms break. It is highly unlikely and certainly infinitely less likely than "pulling out" or the ole catholic "rhythm method".

Please young people be smart. Use your damn head. It's all fun and games until someone gets pregnant unexpectedly. Get laid all you want, but be smart about it. Think about STD's. Think about unwanted pregnancies. Can you afford either? Then why be stupid about busting a nut? It is a great feeling, sure enough. But I'm sure it was a great feeling to all AIDS patients and single mothers too...... ;)

Birth control is not just up to the woman in the equation. Men have to be proactive and protect themselves too. Don't be a fool. Use your head.....the bigger one..... :D ;)

My long :2cents:

JennB
03-14-2007, 10:26 AM
:bowdown:

Very well said.

There are too many options to not use one of them.

BluesClues
03-14-2007, 10:44 AM
Dang Brandon, you have a new girl every week!!!!!!!

PSINXS
03-14-2007, 06:46 PM
I hate to always be on my soapbox because in real life I'm really an easy going happy guy.......but I'm going to make an exception here because it's obvious your parents knew as much about birth control as you do now.... :rolleyes:

Isn't sex ed still a required subject in school? :thinking: Hell, my 13 yr old has to take it in middle school. Aren't some of you numb nuts past the 7th grade yet??? :thinking:

#1. Do you know what they call people that use the Delta method??? PARENTS. "Pulling out" is about as safe a contraceptive as just letting it go inside of her. Have none of you ever been taught that you have some semen come out BEFORE you actually blow a wad? Besides, how good does it really feel for either of you to finish your business on the sheets or on her belly??? :rolleyes: This method is for the lazy and uneducated soon to be parents or at an abortion clinic.

#2. The pill works only if you take it. Many times due to a ton of possible reasons, the pills make the girls sick. Helllooooo, that's a sign you should go back to the DR. and tell him/her that they need to change your dosage/prescription. There are a bunch of different pills available now. I'm sure one is out there for just about everyone. Find it. Drink it. Don't skip it and double up. If you just absolutely positively have to have sex while it's still not fully effective because you are in the middle of switching or missed taking it......WRAP IT UP FELLAS. It's not that damn hard.

#3. Use a damn condom. It's doesn't "feel" as good, but how does your HAND "feel"???? A lot worse than the real thing with a condom on, right??? :rolleyes: Be smart. If you aren't ready to put on a condom and be a little less satisfied that one time when you are finally getting some play......then you sure as HELL aint ready to be a parent either.....DUHHHHH!!!! :rolleyes: So let's look at the options and see.....shall we?

On one hand, I can get the full effect....half nut- half pull out and HOPE that she doesn't get pregnant because I can't hardly afford to change the oil in my car let alone a CHILD.......OR......I wear a damn condom and get laid all the damn time without the worry of having to pull out in time nor get her pregnant. Hmmmmmm....... :thinking: ......hard choice?? NOT HARDLY.

Yes, I know condoms break. It is highly unlikely and certainly infinitely less likely than "pulling out" or the ole catholic "rhythm method".

Please young people be smart. Use your damn head. It's all fun and games until someone gets pregnant unexpectedly. Get laid all you want, but be smart about it. Think about STD's. Think about unwanted pregnancies. Can you afford either? Then why be stupid about busting a nut? It is a great feeling, sure enough. But I'm sure it was a great feeling to all AIDS patients and single mothers too...... ;)

Birth control is not just up to the woman in the equation. Men have to be proactive and protect themselves too. Don't be a fool. Use your head.....the bigger one..... :D ;)

My long :2cents:
i'm the one pushing the birth control. she's afraid of the side effects which is why she hasnt chose one. i cut sex off until we can find something she will either take, or I will go back to condoms. She doesnt like condoms for different reasons than I do. She gets irritated after a while with condoms. I, on the other hand, just dont like the feeling. We both are monogamous. not too worried about STDs. I;m not sure who your rant was directed to, but a lot you mentioned i do already know.

And please do not EVER talk bad about my parents. I was not an accident child. That gets under my skin when you try to put down my family.

And jamese this is not a different girl. same girl i've been dealing with after the lunatic chick. I no longer change girls at random anymore.

§treet_§peed
03-14-2007, 06:59 PM
dont matter. i love her. so i respect her decisions.

street speed you crazy!!! no way i will be nutting in anything until the right time
shit man it was all good.. cuz i don't have any kids.. well none that i know of anyways...:D

Lizbiz101
03-14-2007, 07:06 PM
I use Levlen, which are pills. I was nervous at first to start them because of the side effects, but I haven't had any side effects really. Well none of the bad ones. If she smokes all of the side effects increase. I've been on Levlen for a while now and as long as you remember take your pill EVERY DAY everything is good. it's not hard, just set your alarm on your phone! I heard the patch gives you blood clots, and I don't like needles. The worst thing about birth control is deciding wether to get on it or not, once your on it, it's great!!

§treet_§peed
03-14-2007, 07:47 PM
^ lol awww skeet skeet in ya

ATLTSX
03-14-2007, 07:49 PM
my wife uses the ring and it has worked good so far!

Jaimecbr900
03-14-2007, 11:14 PM
i'm the one pushing the birth control.

Good.

she's afraid of the side effects which is why she hasnt chose one.

That's fine and dandy, but what kind of "side effects" is she gonna have without it???? ;) That's why I said you have to look at it logically. It may not "feel" quite right or may make you gain a little weight, but how will you "feel" and how much weight is she gonna gain WHEN she gets pregnant??? ;)

i cut sex off until we can find something she will either take, or I will go back to condoms.

You didn't say that before.

She doesnt like condoms for different reasons than I do. She gets irritated after a while with condoms. I, on the other hand, just dont like the feeling.

See above. ;)

We both are monogamous. not too worried about STDs.

That's excellent. :goodjob:

I;m not sure who your rant was directed to, but a lot you mentioned i do already know.

You asked a question and I answered it. I also addressed several fools that suggested very stupid contraceptive methods. What's wrong with that? :thinking:

And please do not EVER talk bad about my parents. I was not an accident child. That gets under my skin when you try to put down my family.

If you were planned, then my comments did not and do not apply to you so don't take it personal. I was basically trying to say that if you are HERE then your parents either A: didn't practice safe sex;or B: were planned. For some that are giving out terrible contraceptive advice here, it seems their parents choice was "A" since they don't seem to KNOW what safe sex is themselves. Follow? ;) It seems you atleast KNOW what safe sex is, so again my comment didn't apply to you.

And jamese this is not a different girl. same girl i've been dealing with after the lunatic chick. I no longer change girls at random anymore.

That's one way to describe it...... :lmfao:

Jaimecbr900
03-14-2007, 11:19 PM
BTW, noone has mentioned this so I'll put it out there:

You can always try different kinds of "sex" during your waiting time for whatever contraceptive you choose to kick in and be effective.

I'm sure you can figure out ways to please her and she you without risking pregnancy. It's not always as good as the full deal, but definetly better than nothing at all. Cold turkey stinks and it's cruel and unusual punishment. :D

sararose
03-15-2007, 12:06 AM
Nuva Ring FTW: http://www.nuvaring.com/Consumer/index.asp

Oh, and I didn't gain a pound from using it (Although, I was PRAYING to gain weight from it, it didn't happen :().

itz a jew
03-15-2007, 12:27 AM
b careful tho my girl was on the pill for 2 years and she still got pregnant i forgot the name of the pill.. but it was pretty good as far as side affects... my suggestion is be careful even if she is on it

DUBSf22c
03-15-2007, 06:33 AM
whatever the girl I have been banging uses is facking working b/c I cum in that girl every time! and well NOTHING! no preggers

Jaimecbr900
03-15-2007, 08:47 AM
whatever the girl I have been banging uses is facking working b/c I cum in that girl every time! and well NOTHING! no preggers

Classy..... :rolleyes:

Brett
03-15-2007, 11:07 AM
If she swallows or you cum in her ass you are safe :goodjob:

Mike Lowrey
03-15-2007, 11:36 AM
If she swallows or you cum in her ass you are safe :goodjob:

I was waiting for you to post that...... :lmfao:

ISAtlanta300
03-15-2007, 12:45 PM

it's called "shooting blanks"....

§treet_§peed
03-15-2007, 02:04 PM
^ that's what i do lol

Jaimecbr900
03-15-2007, 02:08 PM
Yall be careful with that "shooting blanks" stuff......

True story:

I have a cousin that for years tried to have a baby with his first wife. YEARS. No luck. Figured one or the other had a problem. Well, they divorced. He's since had 3 babies with 3 different girls....... :screwy: :crazy:

Moral of the story? Not everyone that THINKS they're shooting blanks IS shooting blanks. You're aim may just be off..... :lmfao: ;)

speedminded
03-15-2007, 03:18 PM
I was on birth control when I got pregnant btw and if you skip a pill or something you're more likely to get pregnant than if you weren't on it at all.Very unlikely to get pregnant missing one pill as long as it's taken regularly, as in the same time/ strict schedule every day like it supposed to be BUT if it's taken morning, noon, and night on differant days then it's no where near as effective and missing one day can/will make a differance...

Get the pill, just gives you an excuse to burn it off ;)

speedminded
03-15-2007, 03:30 PM
Seriously, why has nobody mentioned the rythm method?People have a hard enough time with a strict schedule of birth control...and each person has to know their own cycle, there is no standard...can't say 12 days fertile & 14 days infertile is correct for everyone.

PLUS sperm live for 72 hours inside, you have to factor that in the last 3 days of being "infertile" ;)

Mike Lowrey
03-16-2007, 06:11 AM
Yall be careful with that "shooting blanks" stuff......

True story:

I have a cousin that for years tried to have a baby with his first wife. YEARS. No luck. Figured one or the other had a problem. Well, they divorced. He's since had 3 babies with 3 different girls....... :screwy: :crazy:

Moral of the story? Not everyone that THINKS they're shooting blanks IS shooting blanks. You're aim may just be off..... :lmfao: ;)

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: