PDA

View Full Version : Misc Wedding Location Help

rickgiblin
03-13-2007, 07:02 PM
Whats up everyone... Well i recently moved up my wedding date from May 31, 2008 to Friday, Sept. 21, 2007. Its going to be in the Suwanee/Buford/Sugarhill area. we already have a reception place picked out but cant find anywhere to have the actual ceremony. there is going to be about 110 people attending. Price doesnt matter alot but kinda trying to keep the price low as possible. Has anyone had any experience or know of anywhere that does weddings. Please help and if we pick your place, you can join if you would like. and the reception has a open bar. So post up. Thanks alot for your help. :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :cheers: :camera:

aaronfelipe
03-13-2007, 07:07 PM
I am guessing this is related to the "Princess" thread. PM me and I will hook you up with the best place I know.

accented
03-14-2007, 12:32 AM
DONT DO IT!!

my buddy had his wedding in pine valley or something, it was awesome.

gobraves00
03-14-2007, 01:20 AM
if you plan on doing it at a church, they usually require u to be a member for 6 months and do classes.q100 is doing some big wedding thing on their website, they might be able to help you.i think my wife found ours by using yahoo yellow pages.