PDA

View Full Version : When I bite into a

quickdodge®
03-13-2007, 06:26 PM
Wendy's 4-Alarm Spicy Chicken Sandwich, I get the sensation that I'm standing in the bowels of hell sucking on molten lava.

Holy Mary mother of QD this thing is fucking hot. This has the usual spicy chicken sandwich covered with jalapeno peppers, pepper jack cheese and 4-Alarm chipotle sauce. My nose is running like a sumbitch and my mouth is on fucking fire.

Damn this shit is good. Later, QD.

TIGERJC
03-13-2007, 06:40 PM
Wendy's 4-Alarm Spicy Chicken Sandwich, I get the sensation that I'm standing in the bowels of hell sucking on molten lava.

Holy Mary mother of QD this thing is fucking hot. This has the usual spicy chicken sandwich covered with jalapeno peppers, pepper jack cheese and 4-Alarm chipotle sauce. My nose is running like a sumbitch and my mouth is on fucking fire.

Yea that sandwich its so hot its not even good, but its perfect for clearing congested noses

Mr_S13®
03-13-2007, 06:51 PM
Never tried it, sounds tempting though...

Evil Goat
03-13-2007, 07:30 PM
ehh...not a big fan of wendys, i did have zaxbys new bourbon chicken sandwich today, pretty good, but i wouldnt buy it again

ShooterMcGavin
03-13-2007, 08:42 PM
didn't u post a thread not long ago "reviewing" the jalapeno burger wendy's had as well and said it was hot as hail? cuz i had one and didn't think it was all that...maybe ur old man stomach can't take handle the heat anymore :D

quickdodge®
03-13-2007, 08:49 PM
didn't u post a thread not long ago "reviewing" the jalapeno burger wendy's had as well and said it was hot as hail? cuz i had one and didn't think it was all that...maybe ur old man stomach can't take handle the heat anymore :D

Yes I did. But this one had a lot more "on fire" shit on it. And I never said I couldn't handle it. Later, QD.

PSINXS
03-13-2007, 08:53 PM
i almost bought one today when i saw the sign. i will try it this week.

PSINXS
03-13-2007, 08:54 PM
i didnt find the jalepeno burger spicy at all. hopefully this sandwich has a lot more kick

man
03-13-2007, 09:01 PM
i didnt find the jalepeno burger spicy at all. hopefully this sandwich has a lot more kick

:werd: I'll make sure to have a bottle of hot sauce with me, just in case.

Annihilation
03-13-2007, 09:09 PM
how much is it... im brown im thinkin of running there and getting one right now

quickdodge®
03-13-2007, 09:13 PM
$5.50 for the combo. Later, QD.

Killer
03-13-2007, 10:34 PM
LIFESTYLE
Food, health, hobbies, pets, religion, shopping, etc.

just wanted to point this out since i know how much of a stickler to the rules u r QD....

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: i kid i kid....

on a side note.. i love spicy food.. but stuff like that literally eats my taste buds away.... hell, even non spicy food does.. i think anything with like an acid in it (tomato sauce, oranges)... and even salty stuff does it... it's weird.. and it sucks.....

Marta Mike
03-13-2007, 10:42 PM
ehh...not a big fan of wendys, i did have zaxbys new bourbon chicken sandwich today, pretty good, but i wouldnt buy it again
had it a few weeks ago. I love everything on the zaxs menu but that thing was DISGUSTING

JustinSane110™
03-13-2007, 10:50 PM

No Habaneros?? :lmfao: :lmfao:

EvasiveEF9
03-13-2007, 10:54 PM
...you say it's hot? I'm tempted to go get one. Wonder if Chris or JMMX has had one. They can compare it to that braveheart wing from wild wings cafe...THAT...is what I call hot.

RandomGuy
03-13-2007, 10:59 PM
$5.50 for the combo. Later, QD.
:no: :no: :no:

QD i'm disappointed in you :(

I took your word for it after i posted under annihilations name

i just got one it was like 4.19 for the sandwich itself

at the Wendys on 29 and beaver ruin intersection

it had a slight zing to it but it was not at ALL spicy... literally not at ALL

not one bit... i mean it was an OK tasting sandwich and all... quality bread, etc

but it had a spicy factor of 2.3 out of 10....

I'd prefer a $1 checkers spicy chicken over it, i'm not a cheapass when it comes to food i'll go 80 bux for a good steak from time to time, but value wise, this sandwich wasn't worth $4.19 i'd buy it again if it were 1.99 bc thats what it was worth (lolol as you can see i'm a food connoisseur. :) )

QD hit me up if you want some real food, my boy owns a pakistani restaraunt and its fucking GOOD, some stuff is spicy some isnt but if ur gonna go might as well get something fuckin GOOOOOD. But anyhow bad call QD, you still the man but mannnn i'm disappointed after eating that. LOL @ molten lava, this was hardly a burnt out matchstick.

oh yeah as far as my offer about the paki restaurant goes, seriously PM me or something lmk i can hook you up with a nice little discount and what not... but yeah man its good to experience..

RandomGuy
03-13-2007, 11:00 PM
...you say it's hot? I'm tempted to go get one. Wonder if Chris or JMMX has had one. They can compare it to that braveheart wing from wild wings cafe...THAT...is what I call hot.
not hot at all... braveheart wing at wild wings is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay hotter... i give that a 8 out of 10 in hotness

this is a mere 2 pointer.

EvasiveEF9
03-13-2007, 11:10 PM
not hot at all... braveheart wing at wild wings is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay hotter... i give that a 8 out of 10 in hotness

this is a mere 2 pointer.
LoL, what do you know of in atl that's hotter?

And you said something baout a paki restaurant? I've never been to one, heard of one, or known one...where they at? I might be interested in trying some of that food...

RandomGuy
03-13-2007, 11:19 PM
LoL, what do you know of in atl that's hotter?

And you said something baout a paki restaurant? I've never been to one, heard of one, or known one...where they at? I might be interested in trying some of that food...
yes yes definitely... you know what i'll just set a day get like a group discount for everyone shits mad good... its on rockbridge near jimmy carter (exit 99 on 85)

waiting for QD's response ..if theres at least 4-5 people down i can prolly set something up

ShooterMcGavin
03-13-2007, 11:33 PM
:no: :no: :no:

QD i'm disappointed in you :(

I took your word for it after i posted under annihilations name

i just got one it was like 4.19 for the sandwich itself

at the Wendys on 29 and beaver ruin intersection

it had a slight zing to it but it was not at ALL spicy... literally not at ALL

not one bit... i mean it was an OK tasting sandwich and all... quality bread, etc

but it had a spicy factor of 2.3 out of 10....

I'd prefer a $1 checkers spicy chicken over it, i'm not a cheapass when it comes to food i'll go 80 bux for a good steak from time to time, but value wise, this sandwich wasn't worth $4.19 i'd buy it again if it were 1.99 bc thats what it was worth (lolol as you can see i'm a food connoisseur. :) )

QD hit me up if you want some real food, my boy owns a pakistani restaraunt and its fucking GOOD, some stuff is spicy some isnt but if ur gonna go might as well get something fuckin GOOOOOD. But anyhow bad call QD, you still the man but mannnn i'm disappointed after eating that. LOL @ molten lava, this was hardly a burnt out matchstick.

oh yeah as far as my offer about the paki restaurant goes, seriously PM me or something lmk i can hook you up with a nice little discount and what not... but yeah man its good to experience..
lol aren't u indian? cuz "spice" and "hot" is measured on an entirely diff scale if u are :D

ShooterMcGavin
03-13-2007, 11:34 PM
Yes I did. But this one had a lot more "on fire" shit on it. And I never said I couldn't handle it. Later, QD.
lol, just fuckin w/u old timer, i read ur review last time and got it and enjoyed it so i might just take ur old sage advice again and give this a shot :goodjob:

EvasiveEF9
03-13-2007, 11:39 PM
yes yes definitely... you know what i'll just set a day get like a group discount for everyone shits mad good... its on rockbridge near jimmy carter (exit 99 on 85)

waiting for QD's response ..if theres at least 4-5 people down i can prolly set something up
I'd be down with trying something new...

lol aren't u indian? cuz "spice" and "hot" is measured on an entirely diff scale if u are :D
If this was a survey, I'd have to mark the bubble "Strongly Agree"

RandomGuy
03-13-2007, 11:44 PM
cool i just called him up he said we can do something on a mon, tues, wed, or thurs, those tend to be their slower days.

just waitin for ppl to post in

EvasiveEF9
03-13-2007, 11:50 PM
Well, if it's on those days, it'd have to wait until summer unless I had three weeks advance notice. I have to request leave on weeknights.

CSquared
03-13-2007, 11:55 PM

Nah he's as white as casper the ghost.

Vteckidd
03-13-2007, 11:57 PM
that cheddar cheese burger from wendys is NASTY

CSquared
03-13-2007, 11:59 PM
All fast food is nasty... I don't know how you people eat that vile.

EvasiveEF9
03-14-2007, 12:09 AM
All fast food is nasty... I don't know how you people eat that vile.
Taco Bell is NOT fast food. It's a delicacy so fine that mexicans themselves don't claim it to be their own.

RandomGuy
03-14-2007, 12:14 AM
Taco Bell is NOT fast food. It's a delicacy so fine that mexicans themselves don't claim it to be their own.
lol whenever i go to TB, mexicans take great care to craft the tacos in the traditional mexican way.

CSquared
03-14-2007, 12:15 AM

I <3 ecoli

EvasiveEF9
03-14-2007, 12:22 AM
lol whenever i go to TB, mexicans take great care to craft the tacos in the traditional mexican way.
Oh, man, and they put that stuff on the quesadilla...

w3rd...

No no...it's better than w3rd. It's more like...w4rd...

EvasiveEF9
03-14-2007, 12:23 AM
I <3 ecoli
Ecoli or not, I'll STILL eat that shit!

I eat peter pan peanut butter too, bitches...what now?

man
03-14-2007, 12:26 AM
I have the hiv...

EvasiveEF9
03-14-2007, 12:28 AM
I have the incureable...
Edited for truth.

man
03-14-2007, 12:30 AM
Edited for truth.

Thanks for the help

RandomGuy
03-14-2007, 12:59 AM
Oh, man, and they put that stuff on the quesadilla...

w3rd...

No no...it's better than w3rd. It's more like...w4rd...
its ¿el würdò?

Sammich
03-14-2007, 06:27 AM
seems like i will be tryin this out

EvasiveEF9
03-14-2007, 07:32 AM
Thanks for the help
IA is just full of helpful people :crazy:

its ¿el würdò?
If only I knew all the key combinations for that spelling...but yes, it's definitly its ¿el würdò?

AgentEasy
03-14-2007, 07:40 AM
Ecoli or not, I'll STILL eat that shit!

I eat peter pan peanut butter too, bitches...what now?

lol @ peter pan!! LIRL... :lmfao:

EvasiveEF9
03-14-2007, 07:46 AM
lol @ peter pan!! LIRL... :lmfao:
Best part about that is this ecoli scare hit and my mom threw out all the peanut butter. Next weekend I come back down and she walks in the kitchen with an unopened jar and starts laughing. I was like "WTF!" she was like "You can't get this in stores ANYWHERE!" and I'm like "Cuz...it has ecoli?" and she's like "Not this jar..."

She keeps long-lasting foods in a box upstairs in case of emergency. IE: Snowed in, hurricane, tornado...WWIII... So this peanut butter is from before the scare.

Yeah, ok, my mom's nuts, but WE HAVE PETER PAN AND YOU GUYS DON'T!

Ran
03-14-2007, 10:19 AM
Yeah, ok, my mom's nuts, but WE HAVE PETER PAN AND YOU GUYS DON'T!Nutella Chocolate Spread > Peter Pan Peanut Butter

This sandwich sounds interesting. The Jalapeno burger Wendy's had was weak. I hope the chicken sandwich is better.

Sol-Badguy
03-14-2007, 12:24 PM
I had it, but it wasn't really spicy to me, at all.

Neither was the jalapeno burger they had.

Killer
03-14-2007, 12:58 PM
Nutella Chocolate Spread > Peter Pan Peanut Butter

This sandwich sounds interesting. The Jalapeno burger Wendy's had was weak. I hope the chicken sandwich is better.

nutella is pretty damn good.

Killer
03-14-2007, 01:03 PM
Best part about that is this ecoli scare hit and my mom threw out all the peanut butter. Next weekend I come back down and she walks in the kitchen with an unopened jar and starts laughing. I was like "WTF!" she was like "You can't get this in stores ANYWHERE!" and I'm like "Cuz...it has ecoli?" and she's like "Not this jar..."

She keeps long-lasting foods in a box upstairs in case of emergency. IE: Snowed in, hurricane, tornado...WWIII... So this peanut butter is from before the scare.

Yeah, ok, my mom's nuts, but WE HAVE PETER PAN AND YOU GUYS DON'T!

u need to throw that up on ebay and see how much u can make off of it!

Sol-Badguy
03-14-2007, 01:07 PM
nutella is pretty damn good.
Nutella is the SHIT.:goodjob:

2.0civic
03-14-2007, 01:10 PM

no wing wild wings has is hot....a little spicy but not the hottest thing

Sol-Badguy
03-14-2007, 02:40 PM
no wing wild wings has is hot....a little spicy but not the hottest thing
x2.

They're stuff is weeeaaaaaak.

quickdodge®
03-14-2007, 02:50 PM

He forgets that I'm white. Lolol.

JustineSane...lolol!!!! Funny shit. Later, QD.