PDA

View Full Version : 4bangin BAD BAD expirence!!!

B18c1Turboed
03-13-2007, 06:09 PM
Well Let me be the first to say, I trusted Chris and he was suppouse to be a really good friend.

OK at the start of Febuary i got in touch with Chris about painting my car a new color, he gave me a price and i aggreed to pay him.
I talked too him on a Friday night and i explained too him i would take him the car but i needed it back within 2 weeks,he said that was fine. He could have it all done by then.
So Sunday morning Myself and Bee deliver the car too his house which is about 1 hour each way. Chris wasnt home which i knew he was in Florida over the weekend but i went ahead a left the car.
So the following Monday chris ask me for the paint color i want,i send him the picture and he says he took to get scanned to he can get the exact color.I say awesome thinking its all going along.

Well as the time goes on i contact Chris too see how the car is coming along,he says awesome he loves the color and him painting this car makes him want to get back into hondas.
He tells me he had to do alot more body work then he planned and i told him i would pay him for all his time no biggie.
Well now where coming to the deadline i contact Chris on Friday the day im suppouse to have the car back.He tells me he is following behind he needs a few more days. Since i was busy that weekend and didnt have time to work on the car i agree. I tell him i want the car back on Monday,he agrees.

So Monday rolls around i contact Chris and he said the car is loaded on the trailor and ready to bring to me and looks super good.Im so happy i get my car back and its a new color. So i tell him what time i will be home and he says ok he will leave about that time. Well that time rolls around and i dont get no calls. So i call him and call him and call.Well about 10pm he answers and tells me he is very sick and couldnt make it out here,so now IM PISSED!!

So he tells me he will try to bring it Wendsday and the car is still on trailor ready to go,so i say thats fine. Wendsday rolls around and NOTHING!! He forgot its his girlfriends birthday,so i tell him i will be out there Thursday to pick it up myself.
Well the weather was super bad that day and i didnt wanna try bringing my car home in the rain.So i call him and make him aware i wont be out there,till friday.

Well i bring the trailor with me too work on Friday,about 6pm when i get off i get a call from him saying "i was polishing the car and i burnt some of the paint off,give me until Sat morning so paint can dry,i will leave my house at 10am".
Well that saves me a trip out there so i agree. Saturday i had a few things to do,so i never called him. Around 3pm rolls around i dont get any calls from him.So i call him and he says he is very sick and has to go to emergancy room he will call me when he gets out.

During that time he calls Bee and ask Bee too talk to me and ask for a few more days,now im really pissed. So i text him back and tell him thats fine i want the car 100% perfect. But that i am coming out there tonight to check on the car, so i call him until 11pm and he never answers i texted him and no response.

The following Sunday afternoon, i say Fuck it im driving over there,myself and jerel hop in the car and drive over there, i dont tell him im going.Well i get there and we see him walking up the stairs to the door. by the time i get too the door which is 3 mins his mom answers and says hes in the shower.
I say well tell him im outside waiting for him.
we wait in the car 30 mins,he never comes outside.So i go knock on door his mom says ill go get him. She comes back and gives me the keys to the shop and says here go look at your car.

Im so happy i can finally see my car!! YIPPPPPPPPPPPPEEE

WRONG!! i walk inside the shop, i see my front end off the car and my doors off the car. and THE CAR WAS NEVER PAINTED!!! im furious, i dont know what to do now!!

So i go knock on door and tell his mom to tell him im not leaving until i talk too him. After 1 hour of us being the Chris walks outside.I didnt know what to do, right off the batt he starts saying he is sorry.
Chris is sitting there telling me to my face i have a problem telling people what they wanna hear,basically that hes a LIAR!!!

So i ask him what where going to do, he says give me until Wendsday ill have car painted by then.Since i didnt have a trailor with me too take my car i agreed.I told him i couldnt get back up there before Friday so he had till Friday to get the car done.

well as the week went on i Texted message him and asked how car was coming along,He said great im going to spray it Thursday night and clean it up Friday,so when i got there car would be ready to go.
After facing him face to face i had no idea he would KEEP LYING TOO ME!!

Well Friday rolls around, right before i leave work HIS dad calls me, He explains to me that the car hasnt been painted and he says he sorry for his sons mistakes. And tells me he is taking it over and will try to have the car back too me on Sunday night.

I was so upset i didnt know what to say or do now,but i figure 2 more days wont hurt me,so i say ok.

Sunday rolls around i decided to go check on the car. This time i take my truck and trailor well after one month and CHRIS LYING STRAIGHT TO MY FACE the car is sitting in the same spot in almost the same condition as i left the car. Chris didnt even have the balls to come outside, i had to sit out there and put my car back toghter myself with the help of shawn.

CHRIS WAS SUPPOUSE TO BE A FRIEND HE LIED STRAIGHT TO MY FACE, HE WILL DO THE SAME TOO YOU.BUYERS BEWARE!!

I will post pics of how it left and how it came back.

B18c1Turboed
03-13-2007, 06:15 PM
This is how i got the car after 1 month

http://www.t-mobilepictures.com/photos/photo29/43/3e/afd35015ef44.jpg?_rh=ei3zak47ytwv0yhpgnc2eeilm

NosEquipped
03-13-2007, 06:23 PM
yup and yup extend couple years and yup all the same lies. i swear his girlfriend has like a billion bdays and him being sick fuck that he was never sick.

and me trying to sue him well just found out like a day ago i have been waiting for about a month for atleast something becasue you have to hire somebody to do the paper work and they have to give him(chris) the papers letting him know im sueing him. well again a month later the guy is like nobody is home so im like i have his dads address at his work and he supposively works with his dad. day goes by call the guy he said that he gave the papers to his dads partner at his job to give to his dad then to chris. im like wow wait thats fucked up the guy is gonna lie and say he never gave the papers to chris's dad or chris's dad gonna say he never recieved them. well the guy nonetheless said he has 30 days to contact or legal action will be taken. HEHEHEHE

and sry this was suppose to go under my thread but wrote it here for updates on what is going on

NosEquipped
03-13-2007, 06:27 PM
and sry this happen to you......... I KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE

if wanna gimma a call just pm me i will gladly give u a call (i talked to somebody already that he has done this to and made me feel so much better in a way)

B18c1Turboed
03-13-2007, 06:31 PM
ITs no Biggie i just amde this post so i can show EVERYONE ON IA what a LIAR he is, he didnt only lie to me ,he lied to a bunch of us and we where suppouse to be friends!!
With friends like that i dont need any!!

My car is at paint shop right now and they said they will try to have it done this week for sure!!

NosEquipped
03-13-2007, 06:36 PM
how much they charging and what shop did u go to? very interested?

B18c1Turboed
03-13-2007, 06:38 PM
how much they charging and what shop did u go to? very interested?

Sprayglo in duluth and almost 1k.

quickdodgeŽ
03-13-2007, 06:40 PM
That's fucked up. I didn't know he was like this. Later, QD.

twinj
03-13-2007, 07:15 PM
Damn sorry dude. That is why i am kind of skeptical of letting people do it in they backyard. You never know who you can trust.

kennyboi
03-13-2007, 07:32 PM
thats bad business if he didn't won't to paint the car he shouldn't have ask you to bring it F**KER LIAR

Extra Made
03-13-2007, 07:45 PM
thats bad business if he didn't won't to paint the car he shouldn't have ask you to bring it F**KER LIAR
^^agreed, In general very bad business, coming up with sorry excuses. Sorry this happened to you.

ShooterMcGavin
03-13-2007, 07:52 PM
wow that's pretty fucked up...

Da_unknown
03-13-2007, 07:57 PM
for real...this really sucks for him liying 2 his "friends" like that...

B16a2 Civic
03-13-2007, 07:58 PM
So any other news so far b18

nextelbuddy
03-13-2007, 08:01 PM
:waits: to hear chris's side of the story :rolleyes: :screwy:

sucks that some people can be so bold with lying.

twinj
03-13-2007, 09:15 PM
Doubt he replys. This dude has two different threads about his work and reputation.

juan b
03-13-2007, 10:25 PM
wow what a surprise:eek:.. u should of known better danny after seeing how long he took on trihns car and how shitty it came out. also how long did it take him to spray a front bumper for bee? and how shitty did that come out.. im almost 100 percent sure he wont reply.. i really hope u didnt pay him 1 penny for what he did.. what a piece of shit.. i have seen this guys work first hand and i have heard so much about his worthless lies i say he gets banned from ia for life..

edit: i thought he sent u pics of YOUR car already painted:thinking:

dz N.U.T.Z.
03-13-2007, 11:25 PM
just to let you know 4bangin did it to me to like 2 years ago..........he had my shit for 5 or 6 month....never got done......

Crazy Asian
03-13-2007, 11:36 PM
Oh so that's who I saw. I was shocked when I saw that. Look like someone molested and raped it. BTW Im the Prelude that was going out of SprayGlo on Monday.

Vteckidd
03-13-2007, 11:44 PM
+1 for Juan B

do it cheap do it twice

sucks danny, but you know how this works. i hope he responds to this thread

B18c1Turboed
03-14-2007, 10:01 AM
He wont respond, i sent him a text message on his phone after i got my car and he never wrote back.

But you are correct Juan,but i was hoping since he was a friend he would pull thru, but he lied.
Him and bee where really good friends and he kept telling bee the car was painted also. O well i live and i learn,Sprayglow has the car now and they told me i would have it by end of the week.

So it took me loosing a friend to see what kinda liar he is,small sacrifice!!

Ran
03-14-2007, 10:28 AM
So it took me loosing a friend to see what kinda liar he is,small sacrifice!!Apparently you didn't lose much of a friend. Post pics of the ride once it's actually done. :)

MidLifeCrisis
03-14-2007, 11:03 AM
anybody got some pics of work from this sprayglo place?

are THEY a reputible shop? or another maaco?

Brett
03-14-2007, 11:28 AM
So is he not going to respond to this?

Brett
03-14-2007, 11:29 AM
anybody got some pics of work from this sprayglo place?

are THEY a reputible shop? or another maaco?

Spray Glo Duluth is the one that I send IA members to, they are VERY reputable, Amazing ethics and do very good work for the money. Look at my car domain page in my signature, they did my whole car

Maki
03-15-2007, 12:59 AM
Its ok i just went through something like this "loosing a friend to see what kind of liar/user he is" it really sux because you kick your self in the ass for letting it happen. good luck to you

Glides
03-15-2007, 03:13 PM
He wont respond, i sent him a text message on his phone after i got my car and he never wrote back.

But you are correct Juan,but i was hoping since he was a friend he would pull thru, but he lied.
Him and bee where really good friends and he kept telling bee the car was painted also. O well i live and i learn,Sprayglow has the car now and they told me i would have it by end of the week.

So it took me loosing a friend to see what kinda liar he is,small sacrifice!!

Its funn how people love too leave out facts of a story.Chris told me te whole story behind this car, let me ask how much did you pay chris to do all this work?

My my, how the tables have turned.

Sucks to be on the receiving end of someone you stuck up for.

His and your cars look about the same now, fucked up.

Sorry to see you got nailed, good luck on getting restitution back.

B18c1Turboed
03-15-2007, 04:00 PM
My my, how the tables have turned.

Sucks to be on the receiving end of someone you stuck up for.

His and your cars look about the same now, fucked up.

Sorry to see you got nailed, good luck on getting restitution back.

Diffrence is i didnt pay shit so far, i was suppouse to pay when i picked it up!!

Also my car dont look like that anymore!

Danny
03-15-2007, 05:13 PM
thats messed up man. at least ur car is back.

I knew a POS Chris in highschool, i let him do some work to my old accord. Lied straight to my face, over and over again. I know how u feel man. And to think i picked that f*cker to hang out with over my old girlfriend, now that shit still pisses me off to this day.

Good luck man, and brett aint lyin, Sprayglo does some pretty nice work. :D

Evil Goat
03-15-2007, 06:57 PM
i think i sold a gsxr to this guy a few years ago, showed up in shorts and flipflops, didnt want to ride the bike at all, handed over cash, we threw it on his truck and he was on his way.....weirdest transaction ive ever had and ive sold a vehicle or two

Glides
03-18-2007, 07:32 PM
i think i sold a gsxr to this guy a few years ago, showed up in shorts and flipflops, didnt want to ride the bike at all, handed over cash, we threw it on his truck and he was on his way.....weirdest transaction ive ever had and ive sold a vehicle or two

Probably the cash from the other guys thread. :goodjob:

Extra Made
03-19-2007, 04:18 PM
Diffrence is i didnt pay shit so far, i was suppouse to pay when i picked it up!!

Also my car dont look like that anymore!

This puts things into perspective, interesting.

quickdodgeŽ
03-19-2007, 04:24 PM

No. Not really. Later, QD.

B18c1Turboed
03-20-2007, 11:18 AM

No it dont,SINCE I OFFERED TO PAY HIM UP FRONT!!
And he said no wait till i finish the car, that still isnt no excuse for lying straight to my face for over 1 month!!

quickdodgeŽ
03-20-2007, 02:25 PM
No it dont,SINCE I OFFERED TO PAY HIM UP FRONT!!
And he said no wait till i finish the car, that still isnt no excuse for lying straight to my face for over 1 month!!

Don't worry about her, B18. She evidently is "friends" with this person. Later, QD.

Extra Made
03-20-2007, 02:58 PM
Don't worry about her, B18. She evidently is "friends" with this person. Later, QD.

No not a her and I don't know the person. But yeah, no excuse for lying to you about the job done.

quickdodgeŽ
03-20-2007, 03:03 PM
No not a her and I don't know the person.

I couldn't tell by your previous post.

But yeah, no excuse for lying to you about the job done.

Exactly. Later, QD.

Extra Made
03-20-2007, 03:49 PM
hahah, this is what I get for thinking uhh, typing out loud. Didn't mean to offend you b18 or anybody.

quickdodgeŽ
03-20-2007, 03:56 PM
Saule Goode, dude. Later, QD.

jfman
03-23-2007, 06:23 AM
Damn !