PDA

View Full Version : Misc Burning PS2 Games???

Tommy_T
03-13-2007, 04:19 PM
I recently bought the swap magic for my ps2 thinking of playing some jap burnt games. I have NO idea how to burn them or even where to start. I have no idea where to get the games or what to do with them when I find them. Can someone please help me out and give me some steps to do or something like that. Thanks in advance.

Sol-Badguy
03-13-2007, 04:21 PM
You bought Swap Magic with no idea how to use it?

Just google some tutorials.

Tommy_T
03-13-2007, 04:37 PM
i thought i knew how to do it. i have looked up and joined a place called afterdawn which is real cool but too technical and you cant ask where do you get games from.

RandomGuy
03-13-2007, 04:46 PM
isohunt or bit torrent

download the .ISO files and use alcohol 120% or something to burn them on the media which they dictate, make sure the select all of the right features like RAW mode and etc. :)

Tommy_T
03-13-2007, 11:12 PM
thanks for the help but it doesnt help. I dont know much about raw, or iso, or anything like that, no idea what it is or what it means. you can say im a little computer illiterate. thanks for a little help though.

RandomGuy
03-14-2007, 01:07 AM
thanks for the help but it doesnt help. I dont know much about raw, or iso, or anything like that, no idea what it is or what it means. you can say im a little computer illiterate. thanks for a little help though.
wtf u want someone to go to japan for you find you a game, rip it, burn it and bring it back?

lol if u dont know anything about it start reading up b4 u ask someone to spoon feed you.

aaronfelipe
03-14-2007, 01:11 AM
lol

Tommy_T
03-14-2007, 01:12 AM
yes, please go to japan for me and do that. that would help a lot more than your last post.