PDA

View Full Version : Conyers Area?

Kevin01SH
03-12-2007, 10:28 PM
Who all is around the Conyers area? Trying to see if anything is goin on for the weekends. Im usually pretty bored and would like to kick it with other import enthusiasts...

PSINXS
03-12-2007, 10:35 PM
i am and most of project motorsports is. if you get bored stop by top hat performance on salem road when you get a chance. the big red building across from the burger king. i work there and so does MeanGreen

quickdodgeŽ
03-12-2007, 10:40 PM
i am and most of project motorsports is.

You forgot to mention the greatest IA member ever lives here. Later, QD.

Krazykouki
03-12-2007, 10:42 PM
NO I DON'T...don't be sending Honda boy nOObs up there...you don't understand the mentality of a Conyers Rice burner.

:ninja:

The Yousef
03-12-2007, 10:42 PM
You forgot to mention the greatest IA member ever lives here. Later, QD.

QD you funny man... i don't live in conyers....

Krazykouki
03-12-2007, 10:43 PM

LIRL... that was good..fuckin E-Fairy

quickdodgeŽ
03-12-2007, 10:45 PM

You must have misread me. I said greatest member. Not gayest member. Later, QD.

The Yousef
03-12-2007, 10:59 PM
You must have misread me. I said greatest member. Not gayest member. Later, QD.

the shear power of my hatred for you is enough to pull Jupiter out of it's orbit and have it on a collision course with the Earth...

Retro
03-12-2007, 11:03 PM
like psinxs said most of project motorsports lives in conyers including me

Sack Attack
03-12-2007, 11:07 PM
i live in conyers also

CHADbee
03-12-2007, 11:12 PM
Who all is around the Conyers area? Trying to see if anything is goin on for the weekends. Im usually pretty bored and would like to kick it with other import enthusiasts...
is ur prelude bright green?

Kevin01SH
03-12-2007, 11:52 PM
NO I DON'T...don't be sending Honda boy nOObs up there...

im only a noob to the site, ive lived in conyers since i was 8 (minus my 4 years in the marines) and went to rockdale high. im not a ricer by any means, im actually an oem/jdm freak

CHADbee
03-12-2007, 11:58 PM
im only a noob to the site, ive lived in conyers since i was 8 (minus my 4 years in the marines) and went to rockdale high. im not a ricer by any means, im actually an oem/jdm freak
hummm...whats ur name.

u know me? chad burdette? i went to salem but i have lived here all my life too except for a few years in downtown....

Kevin01SH
03-13-2007, 12:09 AM
nah, i was class of 2000 though. ive actually seen that top hat place and noticed a nice flat black 240 sittin outside. i figured there were still hang outs somewhere in conyers like when i was in high school by the old Target.

CHADbee
03-13-2007, 12:13 AM
nah, i was class of 2000 though. ive actually seen that top hat place and noticed a nice flat black 240 sittin outside. i figured there were still hang outs somewhere in conyers like when i was in high school by the old Target.
i was class of 2000 also. no more old navy or dollar movie theature hang outs around here man, that shit has been long gone. during the summer people hang out at the wallmart in covington but u really dont wanna go over there, its bad, primer'd civics with kits and huge wings and jacked up trucks.

Kevin01SH
03-13-2007, 12:22 AM
i was class of 2000 also. no more old navy or dollar movie theature hang outs around here man, that shit has been long gone. during the summer people hang out at the wallmart in covington but u really dont wanna go over there, its bad, primer'd civics with kits and huge wings and jacked up trucks.

haha, i used to work at the ingles down there. yeah i bet its lame, i freakin hate civics i dont care what you do to them

CHADbee
03-13-2007, 12:42 AM
haha, i used to work at the ingles down there. yeah i bet its lame, i freakin hate civics i dont care what you do to them
yes it sucks, i've been down there and everybody just talks about their foxbody tha has 700whp but they dont bring it out even when u got $$$$

i dont mind civics as long as they are clean and fast, but u wont be seeing that around here.

all the fast/clean cars around here will have this on it....

Nemesis
03-13-2007, 07:40 AM
Conyas OG checkin in. JITB is too, but hes feminine.

I went to Rockdale High also. Graduated in 01.

CHADbee
03-13-2007, 10:08 AM
Conyas OG checkin in. JITB is too, but hes feminine.

u know this guy jorgey?

Nemesis
03-13-2007, 10:09 AM
u know this guy jorgey?

Not sure, but Im sure I might.

I know two other guys with ludes in Conyers. I know the guy with the bright greenish looking one to. Also there is another one that is a custom blue.

And there is a riced out yellow one Ive seen on occasion.

CHADbee
03-13-2007, 10:14 AM
Not sure, but Im sure I might.

I know two other guys with ludes in Conyers. I know the guy with the bright greenish looking one to. Also there is another one that is a custom blue.

And there is a riced out yellow one Ive seen on occasion.
i was hoping he he was the dude with the green one so i could lol at him for reving at me every time i see him then me "shooing" like a fly :lmfao:

he saif he just got the lude when he got back from the army though

The Yousef
03-13-2007, 10:19 AM
chad has teh GAY

that is all.

~leaves~

Nemesis
03-13-2007, 10:19 AM
i was hoping he he was the dude with the green one so i could lol at him for reving at me every time i see him then me "shooing" like a fly :lmfao:

he saif he just got the lude when he got back from the army though

Me and the dudes with the blue and green one go way back. We all were in the same club as each other at one point. But im talking about back when my cougar was bone stock. lol

Kevin01SH
03-13-2007, 04:04 PM
Well maybe ill run into some of you eventually, sometimes i like to go to the whistle post and have a few. Now that I've got a good job i should be able to go after that jrsc that ive wanted, this summer should be an exciting one for my car

CHADbee
03-13-2007, 05:55 PM
Well maybe ill run into some of you eventually, sometimes i like to go to the whistle post and have a few. Now that I've got a good job i should be able to go after that jrsc that ive wanted, this summer should be an exciting one for my car
wanna buy a jrsc for cheap? PM me!

Krazykouki
03-13-2007, 07:02 PM

LMAO!!!!

damn man..memories..thats back when I first started to come out.

Anyone know the guy that drives the Silver Prelude that smokes. He drives like a total ass...anyone know him?

quickdodgeŽ
03-13-2007, 07:14 PM

RCHS Class of 88.

Later, QD.

PSINXS
03-13-2007, 07:53 PM
LMAO!!!!

damn man..memories..thats back when I first started to come out.

Anyone know the guy that drives the Silver Prelude that smokes. He drives like a total ass...anyone know him?
yep. name is jason. he lives in my friends old neighborhood.

Krazykouki
03-13-2007, 07:59 PM
yep. name is jason. he lives in my friends old neighborhood.

is he on here????

I hope so cause he is a fucking idiot and I would really like it if he would quit revving at me...fucking moron. Then every time he drives past the shop he goes into Fast and Furious mode and has to rev his high pitched coffee can and leaves a huge cloud of smoke...if I wanted to die from smoke I would have smoked cigarettes.

Nemesis
03-13-2007, 07:59 PM
RCHS Class of 88.

Later, QD.

Oh my Brett! :eek:

PSINXS
03-13-2007, 08:09 PM
naw chris he isnt. he's a tool anyway.

CHADbee
03-13-2007, 08:12 PM
naw chris he isnt. he's a tool anyway.
lolz @ jason

mikebluS2G
03-13-2007, 08:21 PM
jason is a good guy.......he just hates his car!!! ....so stop the shizzle talkin about him...
:2up:

PSINXS
03-13-2007, 08:24 PM
LOLCAGE damn mike. ask him if he remembers lee mcdowell. but seriously he's a tool for driving so fast through the neighborhood. alot of people walk the streets for exercise in meadowbrook.

Krazykouki
03-13-2007, 08:52 PM
jason is a good guy.......he just hates his car!!! ....so stop the shizzle talkin about him...
:2up:

I dont give a fuck who he is or what he is. He needs to quit that stupid childish shit. EVERYTIME I have come up to a red light and he just happens to be at the same one at the same time he has to launch his shit.

1st off, thats going to make a cop think that I am trying to race that stupid SOB because he is driving like an ass in broad daylight beside another sports car.

2nd I really dont want to hear a slow ass Honda hum ringing in my ears all damn day

3rd he is an idiot.

I really dont care what anyone thinks of me talking about him, Im just going by what I have seen.

koi
03-18-2007, 01:39 PM
That is all I ever see in conyers is Honda boys. I think the only other dsm I see is at top hat. For which, I could walk to if I wanted.

I own a 1g DSM(6/4 bolt for those that know what that mean). I don't drive it much. Since I work in norcross and still live in Conyers. Not to mention, I still need to take the time to paint my car. I am hoping I can get it done at the shop this summer.

For those that want to top hat. I was the 1g talon there. That looked like a POS. I just bought that car. So I hadn't had time to do what I want with it.

jadakid88
03-18-2007, 09:48 PM
im in conyers too

smokeshow
03-22-2007, 10:36 PM
haha ... names jason the tool / idiot ... im pretty pumped about this whole situation , one dont even know who dude is sayin i pull up next to him at redlights all the time and launch off two pretty sure i dont ever recall driving too fast through my neighborhood unless 25 the speed limit is too fast... three pretty lame talkin shit on the internet , obviously i know mike , chad , brendan and all those guys .. if theres a problem they can let you know where i am. im off to go do childish , tool , idiot things in my slow ass coffee can cancer machine ha