PDA

View Full Version : ATTN MANIAC: LOOK INSIDE!!! HURRY!!

thinkfast®
03-12-2007, 03:50 PM
http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/2473/idontgiveafuckaw5.gif

HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW??!?!? GO FUK YOURSELF SELLOUT MEXICAN!! SHOW ME THE LAST HUARACHES YOU HAD, THE LAST SNAKESKIN BOOTS YOU HAD.. THEN COME TALK TO ME ABOUT BEIN A BITCH

QUEER

TeeJay
03-12-2007, 03:50 PM
AHH MAN I ROCK SNAKESKIN BOOTS, SIEMPRE EN DOMINGO

Killer
03-12-2007, 03:51 PM
lol...

TeeJay
03-12-2007, 03:51 PM
THIS IS WHY IM HOT

Mike Lowrey
03-12-2007, 03:53 PM
lol @ sellout messican.

Maniaç
03-12-2007, 03:54 PM
:lmfao: :lmao: there you go again.... deleting my threads! what a bitch. ok so now im a sellout Mexican? L0L i don't give a fuck. im from Mexico but i can careless about it.

look man.... i have never put on snake boots in my life! haha im no ranchero(??)
Keep doing your thing man... im done with you.

Later, Maniac.

quickdodge®
03-12-2007, 03:55 PM
i have never weird snake boots

You have never what? Later, QD.

Crazy Asian
03-12-2007, 03:55 PM
Your Mexican? GET BACK TO WORK!! I AINT PAYING YOU $1 DOLLAR TO POST THREADS!!!!!!!!

Killer
03-12-2007, 03:56 PM

lol i was thinking the same thing..

I AINT NEVER WIERD NO BOOT NIETHA! LOL

The Yousef
:lmfao:

Maniaç

:D i was typing alittle faster than normal! fixed!

thinkfast®
03-12-2007, 03:57 PM
LOL @ YOU SAYING DONE W/ ME, LIKE YOU HAD A FUCKIN CHOICE.. YOU THE THROWAWAY BITCH, HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR YOURSELF YOU SACK OF SHIT

Maniaç
03-12-2007, 03:57 PM
ok FAGS! enough! haha! IA is so boring now! yall need to really get rid of all the wanna be e-thugs...

QD start making your list......

Maniaç
03-12-2007, 03:59 PM
LOL @ YOU SAYING DONE W/ ME, LIKE YOU HAD A FUCKIN CHOICE.. YOU THE THROWAWAY BITCH, HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR YOURSELF YOU SACK OF SHIT

Ricky please....... you're just like every other LA motherfucker. always starting shit... always making something small into something big... you're shit to me man.. i can give a fuck... im not like i used to.. im not gonna sit here reading all you're bullshit! haha

Later chump!

Killer
03-12-2007, 04:00 PM
Ricky please....... you're just like every other LA motherfucker. always starting shit... always making something small into something big... you're shit to me man.. i can give a fuck... im not like i used to.. im not gonna sit here reading all you're bullshit! haha

Later chump!

ur not?

u had me fooled...

Crazy Asian
03-12-2007, 04:01 PM
Ricky's mexican what can you do...

quickdodge®
03-12-2007, 04:02 PM
:D i was typing alittle faster than normal! fixed!

Oh ok, lolol. I wonder, though. How fast do you type? You typed so fast that instead of typing, "put on," you typed "weird." Lolol. Later, QD.

Maniaç
ur not?

u had me fooled...

Killer you're nothing on here man.. you can't take on thinkfast! you can't take me..

so shut the fuck up... grow some fucking balls... and stop talking shit if you can NOT back it up.

thinkfast®
HOW MANY TIMES YOU GONNA SAY ADIOS DESGRACIADO

THEM LA MOTHAFUCKERS BACK THAT TALK UP TOO HOMEBOY, WE PUT IN WORK!! DONT BELIEVE ME CALL ME OUT @ ANY MEET, DONT WORRY I WILL SHOW!! ASK THE LIKES OF PIITB, AFSHANE, AND SEVERAL OTHER DEFEATED BITCHES!! I HANDLE MINE HOMEY, LA OR NOT WE CAN GET DOWN

Maniaç
03-12-2007, 04:03 PM
Oh ok, lolol. I wonder, though. How fast do you type? You typed so fast that instead of typing, "put on," you typed "weird." Lolol. Later, QD.

thinking about what i was gonna say.. i guess that jumped into my head. :D
Leave me alone. :( Lirl

The Yousef

THEM LA MOTHAFUCKERS BACK THAT TALK UP TOO HOMEBOY, WE PUT IN WORK!! DONT BELIEVE ME CALL ME OUT @ ANY MEET, DONT WORRY I WILL SHOW!! ASK THE LIKES OF PIITB, AFSHANE, AND SEVERAL OTHER DEFEATED BITCHES!! I HANDLE MINE HOMEY, LA OR NOT WE CAN GET DOWN
ahahahahaha....AFShane

:lmfao: :lmao:

quickdodge®
QD start making your list......

Got my list. Just sitting here checking it twice.

you're just like every other LA motherfucker. always starting shit... always making something small into something big..

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH.................HEY!!!! That sounds exactly like me. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
03-12-2007, 04:05 PM
ASK THE LIKES OF PIITB, AFSHANE, AND SEVERAL OTHER DEFEATED BITCHES!!

AKA A1ex. Lolol. A1ex, aka Leaf in the Wind. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
03-12-2007, 04:05 PM
thinking about what i was gonna say.. i guess that jumped into my head. :D
Leave me alone. :( Lirl

Lolol. Later, QD.

Maniaç
03-12-2007, 04:07 PM

O rly! dude... i see you're really into this! well let me put it this way.
You're one sad motherfucker! ive know acouple of LA people while i was in school... some of them did back there shit up and others didn't

i always backed my shit up fool. im not gonna wast my time asking those pussys you punked out... how was your incounter with ricky. why bother.

now stop saying shit in spanish cause i can't understand it... got it amigo

Killer
03-12-2007, 04:08 PM
Killer you're nothing on here man.. you can't take on thinkfast! you can't take me..

so shut the fuck up... grow some fucking balls... and stop talking shit if you can NOT back it up.

REFER TO YOUR DELETED THREAD MY FRIEND

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110384

AND I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO "TAKE" U.. OR "TAKE" TF, BUT THERE'S ONE THING FOR SURE WE ALL U KNOW TAKE.... AND THAT'S THE DICK! YELLOW,WHITE, BLACK, OR BROWN HELL U'D TAKE IT FROM A FUCKING CLOWN!

Maniaç
03-12-2007, 04:08 PM
Got my list. Just sitting here checking it twice.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH.................HEY!!!! That sounds exactly like me. Later, QD.

see. i know what im talking about. :yes:

Maniaç
03-12-2007, 04:10 PM
REFER TO YOUR DELETED THREAD MY FRIEND

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110384

I LOVE THE DICK! YELLOW,WHITE, BLACK, OR BROWN HELL I'D TAKE IT FROM A FUCKING CLOWN!

Mike Lowrey
03-12-2007, 04:11 PM
~yawn~

This thread sucks.

Killer
03-12-2007, 04:11 PM

oooooo change the quote.. ur good...

dumb ass...

Mike Lowrey
03-12-2007, 04:13 PM
Where is the muthafuckin' drama?!

Maniaç
03-12-2007, 04:14 PM
Alright IA faggots! im done wasting my time with yall. rather go work on my car.

Later, Maniac.

Killer
Alright IA faggots! im done wasting my time with yall. rather go work on my car.

Later, Maniac.

u'll be back.. like always...

Mike Lowrey

Later, Maniac.

Repost.

You said that about 10 posts ago!

Crazy Asian
03-12-2007, 04:21 PM
Oh ya where is Alex? I know he got banned but did fall off a cliff or did he slice his wrist?

quickdodge®
03-12-2007, 05:04 PM
Oh ya where is Alex? I know he got banned but did fall off a cliff or did he slice his wrist?

Wrong Alex. Later, QD.

Mr_S13®
03-12-2007, 08:04 PM
Im so confused, if your so proud of being a mexican then why the fuck don't you go back?

Jecht
03-12-2007, 08:06 PM
Maniac is a ricer! :screwy:

I'm just lashing back at you since you called us ricers. :tongue1:

quickdodge®
03-12-2007, 08:20 PM
Im so confused, if your so proud of being a mexican then why the fuck don't you go back?

That made absolutely no sense at all?

Are you proud to be white? I'm sure you are, so why don't you move back to Europe? The fuck? Later, QD.

Mr_S13®
03-12-2007, 08:58 PM
That made absolutely no sense at all?

Are you proud to be white? I'm sure you are, so why don't you move back to Europe? The fuck? Later, QD.

Well, he is saying " your not a real mexican" and such. How can he be a real mexican if he lives in ga? A mexican lives in mexico. In my opinion he's just an immigrant. :2cents:

Lucky DAWG
03-12-2007, 08:59 PM
Well, he is saying " your not a real mexican" and such. How can he be a real mexican if he lives in ga? A mexican lives in mexico. In my opinion he's just an immigrant. :2cents:

his heritage is mexican

his residence is america
two different things

Mr_S13®
03-12-2007, 09:06 PM
Right, that's what im saying. And your heritage doesnt define who you are, just where you came from. If i jumped the border into mexico, started a life, and tryed to speak their language and fit in. They would laugh at me if I ran around saying im an american, and mexicans suck and have small penises ( in reference to another thread ) they would tell me to get the fuck out and go back to america.

Lucky DAWG
03-12-2007, 09:07 PM
i guess?

quickdodge®
03-12-2007, 09:13 PM
i guess?

I'm with you. The logic has passed me by on that. Later, QD.

db_bogdan
03-12-2007, 09:17 PM
y`all take a small thing... make it a fight... then take it in the hood.... gangs and shit... now racist things... and then what? when is the shoot out?? let me know so i will bring my camera!!!
:wgaf: :wtf:

Mr_S13®
03-12-2007, 09:23 PM
Nah, im not trying to fight, or stir, or anything like that because after all this is the internet and im a grown ass man. Just figured since everyone else threw out their opinion I would also...

db_bogdan
03-12-2007, 09:26 PM
maybe you are a grown ass man... and u know that this is just internet... but think about the others! that kind of shit happens... they start fighting over the internet.. and then the shoot at each other... :lmao:

Lucky DAWG
03-12-2007, 09:26 PM
maybe you are a grown ass man... and u know that this is just internet... but think about the others! that kind of shit happens... they start fighting over the internet.. and then the shoot at each other... :lmao:

trust me, no one is shooting anyone
i'm willing to bet it stays in the forums

Mr_S13®
03-12-2007, 09:27 PM
:screwy: to much time on their hands I guess???

db_bogdan
03-12-2007, 09:34 PM
yeah... all of you that fight around here... go do something usefull... wash you car... or if you don`t have a car... wash your parents car... or clean your room... and if u don`t have a room... clean the living room.... or clean your life... and if you don`t have a life... kill yourself...:fightpig::fightpig:

(now look at them jumping me for making this post... :ninja: )

Mr_S13®
03-12-2007, 09:37 PM
Yeah, might wanna lay low.... :surrender

thinkfast®
03-13-2007, 07:36 AM
yo lil s13, how bout you relax when it comes to steppin in a situation you know nothing about. Maniac comes from a long line of sellouts, ask his brother Will if you are confused (which you seem to be) please dont start any discussions about Mexico, or any of us going back, or whatever other bullshit you can conjure up about us. We (and I mean Mexicans) are here, get used to it. We arent going anywhere, fight with who you wanna fight, talk what shit you wanna talk, we are everywhere. I could care less what you want us to do or what you wish would happen, cause it aint. there are Latinos that were born here, there are Mexicans who have been naturalized as a US citizen, and they will keep coming for years to come. you dont like it, GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM. Europe could always use more ignorant people like you :yes:

Mr_S13®
03-13-2007, 08:45 AM
ireland, actually...but its mr. s13

ShooterMcGavin
03-13-2007, 10:35 AM
ricky on a rampage this week huh

PhAtBoYMr2
03-13-2007, 10:38 AM
VIVA LA MEXICO!!!

thinkfast®
03-13-2007, 10:52 AM
hey lil s13

PhAtBoYMr2
03-13-2007, 11:03 AM
hey lil s13

lol :lmfao:

i laugh everytime i see this :lmao:

Echonova
03-13-2007, 11:03 AM
My wife is Mexician, I never really thought of it as a "bi-racial" marriage until I moved here. What in the hell does race have to do with anything? Is she "less" of a Mexican 'cause she comes from L.A. and not south of the border?

thinkfast®
03-13-2007, 11:13 AM
My wife is Mexician, I never really thought of it as a "bi-racial" marriage until I moved here. What in the hell does race have to do with anything? Is she "less" of a Mexican 'cause she comes from L.A. and not south of the border?

according to some people (who will be referred to as ignorant fucks from here on) she should go back to Guadalajuarez if she wants to be proud of her culture, of her heritige. I wish those ignorant fucks would say that in person, instead of hiding their feelings until they get behind a keyboard

lame ass ignorant fucks FTL

PRiMAdonna
03-13-2007, 11:57 AM
THIS IS WHY IM HOT
you ain't......cuz you not....

quickdodge®
03-13-2007, 01:42 PM
Is she "less" of a Mexican 'cause she comes from L.A. and not south of the border?

Yes. And on that note, I'm more of a Mexican because I come from LA. Later, QD.

itsjustdee
03-13-2007, 02:18 PM

Now you're just plain ignorant for even saying that. You must be white. There goes my 2 cents. :2cents:

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

devin
03-13-2007, 02:33 PM
Now you're just plain ignorant for even saying that. You must be white. There goes my 2 cents. :2cents:

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

thats just plain ignorant right there.:goodjob:

wrekonize
03-13-2007, 02:39 PM
just wondering what kind of mexican am I if I came from houston tx.

thinkfast®
03-13-2007, 02:43 PM
^^ THESE CABRONES ON HERE DONT KNOW ANY DIFFERENT, UNTIL THEY SEE US ALL TOGETHER AT MEETS. THEN THEY WANNA BE FRIENDS AND MAKE LATINO JOKES, THINKIN ITS OK.. IM GONNA LAUGH WHEN ONE OF THESE PUTOS GET PUNCHED IN THE FUCKIN TEETH

itsjustdee
03-13-2007, 02:45 PM
thats just plain ignorant right there.:goodjob:

what is? you? don't even start it bitch.

devin
03-13-2007, 02:46 PM
no, your statement was ignorant, "you must be white" remember? bitch.

itsjustdee
03-13-2007, 02:49 PM
no, your statement was ignorant, "you must be white" remember? bitch.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Echonova
03-13-2007, 02:49 PM
Round Two ~ding ding~

cactusEG
03-13-2007, 04:00 PM
Right, that's what im saying. And your heritage doesnt define who you are, just where you came from. If i jumped the border into mexico, started a life, and tryed to speak their language and fit in. They would laugh at me if I ran around saying im an american, and mexicans suck and have small penises ( in reference to another thread ) they would tell me to get the fuck out and go back to america.

Yea this guy know all about mex dick hes had plenty... mr_13 ur :gay:

Maniaç
03-13-2007, 05:23 PM
haha! whats going on in here!?

yo lil s13, how bout you relax when it comes to steppin in a situation you know nothing about. Maniac comes from a long line of sellouts, ask his brother Will if you are confused (which you seem to be) please dont start any discussions about Mexico, or any of us going back, or whatever other bullshit you can conjure up about us. We (and I mean Mexicans) are here, get used to it. We arent going anywhere, fight with who you wanna fight, talk what shit you wanna talk, we are everywhere. I could care less what you want us to do or what you wish would happen, cause it aint. there are Latinos that were born here, there are Mexicans who have been naturalized as a US citizen, and they will keep coming for years to come. you dont like it, GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM. Europe could always use more ignorant people like you :yes:

wow! ricky that was the best post you have ever posted! but as for the sellout comment thats just lame...
i don't care if anyone calls me a sellout when it comes to me not representing Mexico like other folk. but eveytime white/black people do step out of line.. i always fight back. me being mexican doesn't mean shit! but if other people are gonna talk shit i step up and rep being mexican/. but most of the time they say shit without knowing what there getting into.

Look Ricky ive told you before for us to meet up. im sure in the end it will be very diffrent in real life... but as for all the white kids coming in here talking all that shit like they have balls, and won't step up.... they are the ones that would wanna be cool in person...

quickdodge®
03-13-2007, 05:29 PM
. but as for all the white kids coming in here talking all that shit like they have balls, and won't step up.... they are the ones that would wanna be cool in person...

You're exactly right, dude. On point. Later, QD.

Mr_S13®
03-13-2007, 06:50 PM
lirl, you guys are so goofy.

thinkfast®
03-13-2007, 08:30 PM
come on out to a meet buddy, Ill show you how goofy I am. Just repeat some of the above comments, it will get me in the right mindset

dumbass

Maniaç
03-13-2007, 08:45 PM
QD..... thanks... Ricky.... go easy on the guy. L0L

Eclipse1000
03-13-2007, 09:22 PM
I have an awesome idea

you two fight and charge $1 to everyone on IA to come watch it

then the winner splits it 50/50 with me

db_bogdan
03-13-2007, 09:24 PM
you know you will make like 300-400

Mr_S13®
03-14-2007, 01:09 PM
come on out to a meet buddy, Ill show you how goofy I am. Just repeat some of the above comments, it will get me in the right mindset

dumbass

Its the internet chica, get a life, ftw. And who has time to go to one of your meets anyway. Has anyone ever showed up besides you and Qd?

thinkfast®
03-14-2007, 01:24 PM
THATS MR. CHICA TO YOU SLUT. IVE POUNDED MY FAIR SHARE OF INTERNET WANNABE HARDASSES AND I WONT MIND SHANKIN, I MEAN SHAKIN YOU DOWN EITHER

CMON MAN YOU KNOW HOW MANY IA MEETS THERE ARE GOIN ON AT ANY GIVEN TIME, DONT PLAY YA SELF.. YOU THE LAME

Mr_S13®
03-14-2007, 01:34 PM
lol, didn't know they were such an important part of your life. Sorry to offend ya. And by the way, im a forsyth county sheriff so I would very carefully retract the statement about shanking. I don't take threats kindly.

Echonova
03-14-2007, 01:41 PM
Im so confused, if your so proud of being a mexican then
why the fuck don't you go back?

Racist cop!!!!!!....LOL

Mr_S13®
03-14-2007, 01:43 PM
Not racist at all, in the least shape or form. Just opinionated.

thinkfast®
03-14-2007, 01:59 PM
lol, didn't know they were such an important part of your life. Sorry to offend ya. And by the way, im a forsyth county sheriff so I would very carefully retract the statement about shanking. I don't take threats kindly.

RETRACT DEEZ NUTS PIG

quickdodge®
03-14-2007, 02:58 PM
Racist cop!!!!!!....LOL

More like stupid. It sucks to know that some of the people that are "supposed" to be protecting us aren't really who we are led to believe.

But on the other hand, it is good to know who the untrustworthy ones are so you know not to get around them. It would suck to be with your inbred thinking. Later, QD.

Mr_S13®
03-14-2007, 03:02 PM
yeah, your right Qd. now you know not to get around officer Mr._s13... :goodjob:

quickdodge®
03-14-2007, 03:06 PM
yeah, your right Qd. now you know not to get around officer Mr._s13... :goodjob:

I'm not at all worried about you. I'm white. Later, QD.

Mr_S13®
03-14-2007, 03:09 PM
lol, im not racist damnit! I never said anything bad about any race. just that I hate people from other countries talking about people from here. Thats like me coming in your box and bitching about how its decorated. Its just not right.

quickdodge®
03-14-2007, 03:14 PM
I hate people from other countries talking about people from here.

But you're saying that to people that are from here. Ricky didn't come here from Mexico. He's from USA. Those stupid little "Go back to Africa" or "Go back to _____" lines are ignorant. especially when the people have never been there. You have no right to tell anyone to go back anywhere. Unless you are Native American, you don't belong here either. Later, QD.

Mr_S13®
03-14-2007, 03:20 PM
Well look, in the honor of adulthood, I publically apologize for any comments I made that offended anyone of any nationality. Including, but not limited to, white, brown, black, and yellow. That is all.

quickdodge®
03-14-2007, 03:35 PM
Well look, in the honor of adulthood, I publically apologize for any comments I made that offended anyone of any nationality. Including, but not limited to, white, brown, black, and yellow. That is all.

IF that's real, cool move. Little more respect comes your way. Later, QD.

cactusEG
03-14-2007, 03:49 PM

damn racist pig...:2up:

Echonova
03-14-2007, 04:11 PM
damn racist pig...:2up:

Little slow aren't we. Read the whole thread before posting.

cactusEG
03-14-2007, 05:52 PM
i did. but i dont care if i commented late

Mr_S13®
03-14-2007, 06:33 PM
IF that's real, cool move. Little more respect comes your way. Later, QD.

Its real man, I told ya I mean no disrespect to anyone, of any race. Especially not over something on the internet. I bet all you guys and gals are awesome in person. Everyone I have met off here has been so far. :goodjob:

quickdodge®
03-14-2007, 07:23 PM
I bet all you guys and gals are awesome in person.

I guarantee you that I am. And I have all my official nutswingers to vouch for me. Later, QD.