PDA

View Full Version : OMG, I must help these people

Nemesis
03-12-2007, 01:31 PM
got this email today!

Hello,

Please this is my private email address you can contact me through this email: [email protected]

My dear good friend [email protected],
My name is Priceller Jomo I am single girl and my senior brother ,we lost our parents in respect of the civil war that broked out in sept 2002 in our country.
we are lucky that we was taken to a place by some good sameritans who have families here,in abidjan.

we are staying in a missionary refugee camp for people displaced by the crisis in my country.
I would like to appeal to you confidentialy to assist us concerning our late father's deposit here in Abidjan of $10,000,000 ( Ten million USD).
we want to move out of here because the crisis that started here over 4 year now is still on and there is no sign that it will be well with the country for now.
Also the condition in this camp is not condusive for us, life is very hard here.
Can we trust you to provide your account and a place for us to stay?
Can we also trust you to safe keeping this fund when it is transfered to your account?.

If you are willing to help us please indicate in your next mail and let us know , give us your telephone number and you can reach us with tel number 225 08 83 72 54 for the modelities of the transaction.
God bless you,
Miss Priceller Jomo
[email protected]

kennyboi
03-12-2007, 01:36 PM
wtf

edited: yeah help them out then help me out :goodjob:

Ran
03-12-2007, 01:37 PM
$10,000,000 and struggling? Wow, the economy over there must suck @ss.

EssAreTwenTee
03-12-2007, 01:38 PM
got this email today!

Hello,

Please this is my private email address you can contact me through this email: [email protected]

My dear good friend [email protected],
My name is Priceller Jomo I am single girl and my senior brother ,we lost our parents in respect of the civil war that broked out in sept 2002 in our country.
we are lucky that we was taken to a place by some good sameritans who have families here,in abidjan.

we are staying in a missionary refugee camp for people displaced by the crisis in my country.
I would like to appeal to you confidentialy to assist us concerning our late father's deposit here in Abidjan of $10,000,000 ( Ten million USD).
we want to move out of here because the crisis that started here over 4 year now is still on and there is no sign that it will be well with the country for now.
Also the condition in this camp is not condusive for us, life is very hard here.
Can we trust you to provide your account and a place for us to stay?
Can we also trust you to safe keeping this fund when it is transfered to your account?.

If you are willing to help us please indicate in your next mail and let us know , give us your telephone number and you can reach us with tel number 225 08 83 72 54 for the modelities of the transaction.
God bless you,
Miss Priceller Jomo
[email protected]

Man they are still trying that same scam. I guess they dont have anything better to do in nigeria.

Eurostunna07
03-12-2007, 01:39 PM
DAMN NIGGAHS!

Nemesis
03-12-2007, 01:42 PM
Man they are still trying that same scam. I guess they dont have anything better to do in nigeria.

Damn NIGERS!

Mr_Mischif
03-12-2007, 03:16 PM
Damn NIGERS!

OFTG TSOPER GMO