PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else tired of PEOPLE WHINING AND BITCHING? MODS FOR THE FUCKING WIN PUTOS!

Pages : [1] 2

Killer
03-12-2007, 11:04 AM
seriously....

there are some mods out there that do there job correctly and they are needed and appreciated...

BUT then u've got ur jackasses who just abuse the rights....

just gets a bit old... i'm just that it happens to me either i see too many threads where mods are screwing with others posts and deleting posts to make themselves look better.... that is NOT why u are a mod.. ur a mod to BETTER THE FORUM and keep crap out! it's not based on your personal opinion of a thread either.. so you're not interested... maybe the other thousands of users are...

sorry for the rant... just tired of the same ole same ole.

Mike Lowrey
03-12-2007, 11:04 AM
IBTL.

Sammich
03-12-2007, 11:07 AM
agreed

and i'd callout who in particular if you want me to

Killer
03-12-2007, 11:07 AM
IBTL.

my point exactly my friend...

Killer
03-12-2007, 11:08 AM
agreed

and i'd callout who in particular if you want me to

there is more than one...

but obviosly some more than others....

Ran
03-12-2007, 11:09 AM
Agreed, but what can you do really? The "buddy-buddy" system keeps the jerks in with the rest of them.

The Yousef
03-12-2007, 11:10 AM
tr00..but one is just off the chain retarded..and his name says it all cuz 'pondering' isnt his strong point

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0...possible e-fight!

~grabs popped corn~

Doppelgänger
03-12-2007, 11:11 AM
IBTL!!!!

The Yousef
03-12-2007, 11:11 AM
i'm not locking it.....

Brett
03-12-2007, 11:12 AM
Name names!! WE WANT NAMES :D

~tries to instigate~

Im not locking this, It has potential :D

Sammich
03-12-2007, 11:13 AM
LOL @ yousef

ran speaks the ultimate truth

Hulud
03-12-2007, 11:13 AM
i'm not locking it.....

neither am i, post names

dont bitch out

Killer
03-12-2007, 11:14 AM
Agreed, but what can you do really? The "buddy-buddy" system keeps the jerks in with the rest of them.

i can start threads to piss em off... LOL!!!

but yeah, there isn't anything i guess.... just wanted to see who else agreed...
or who doesn't....

thinkfast®
WHAT HAPPENED KILLER, YOU GET BUTT HURT CUZ I MOVED YOUR FAGGOT ASS DOGGY THREAD TO THE LIFESTYLE FORUM WHERE IT BELONGS? YOU SAID IT YOURSELF IT WASNT FOR ENTERTAINMENT, THE FUK YOU THINK WHORESLOUNGE IS ABOUT?? HONEST OPINIONS? LOLOLOLOL

THATS LIFE HOMEY... GROW UP, QUIT CRYIN. I SWEAR KID YOU GET WHINIER EVERY DAY. HONESTLY I DONT SEE HOW YOUR GIRL PUTS UP W/ IT

PBS IF YOU EVEN SO MUCH AS MENTION SOMETHING REMOTELY CLOSE TO MY NAME YOU GONNA BE BANNED, I TOLD YOU STAY CLEAR OF ME OR MY POSTS, E-BALLS DONT MEAN SHIT. STFU

Doppelgänger
you wont lock it just because we are expecting it to be locked... you people and your damn reverse psychology!!!!

Hulud
03-12-2007, 11:15 AM
you wont lock it just because we are expecting it to be locked... you people and your damn reverse psychology!!!!
LIES! lol

Doppelgänger
03-12-2007, 11:16 AM
WHAT HAPPENED KILLER, YOU GET BUTT HURT CUZ I MOVED YOUR FAGGOT ASS DOGGY THREAD TO THE LIFESTYLE FORUM WHERE IT BELONGS? YOU SAID IT YOURSELF IT WASNT FOR ENTERTAINMENT, THE FUK YOU THINK WHORESLOUNGE IS ABOUT?? HONEST OPINIONS? LOLOLOLOL

THATS LIFE HOMEY... GROW UP, QUIT CRYIN. I SWEAR KID YOU GET WHINIER EVERY DAY. HONESTLY I DONT SEE HOW YOUR GIRL PUTS UP W/ IT

PBS IF YOU EVEN SO MUCH AS MENTION SOMETHING REMOTELY CLOSE TO MY NAME YOU GONNA BE BANNED, I TOLD YOU STAY CLEAR OF ME OR MY POSTS, E-BALLS DONT MEAN SHIT. STFU
awww look at the cute Ricky... its like having a chiuaua with the name "Killer" (nothing to do with the thread starter) and having it be a guard dog... sure it can bite your feet... but you can still kick it lol.

Doppelgänger
03-12-2007, 11:16 AM
LIES! lol
TROOF!!!!

The Yousef
03-12-2007, 11:17 AM
i know not of what you speak of...:ninja:

Hulud
03-12-2007, 11:17 AM
TROOF!!!!
HEY GO DRIFT YOUR MIATA INTO A POLE!!!!!!!!!1

LOL

The Yousef
03-12-2007, 11:18 AM
HEY GO DRIFT YOUR MIATA INTO A POLE!!!!!!!!!1

LOL

ahahahahaha...

Sammich
03-12-2007, 11:19 AM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 9 (8 members and 1 guests)
phatboislim, Hulud, thinkfast®, Capt._Ron, LiL PaKi, Killer, SLOWLYbtngU

jose why are u lurking..quit it and speak up..or just whore the thread..

The Yousef
03-12-2007, 11:19 AM
btw:

i like pie...

and ricky has teh GAY

and killer wishes he had vattack

PBS like peanut butter and kool aid

and paul is ghey

Sammich
03-12-2007, 11:20 AM
btw:

i like pie...

and ricky has teh GAY

and killer wishes he had vattack

PBS like peanut butter and kool aid

and paul is ghey

:lmao: :2up: curry powdered

thinkfast®
one name:

thinkfast..

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 6 (6 members and 0 guests)
phatboislim, Killer, DropTopDrifter, thinkfast®, Echonova, SLOWLYbtngU

o look he's lurking too

NOBODYS LURKIN COCKSUCKER I WAS MAKIN A POST, WHICH I DID BEFORE YOU!! I WOULD LOVE TO WRING YOUR NECK LIKE YESTERDAYS CLOTHES IN THE WASH

Killer

that's y i posted in the WL about it.. not the ENTERTAINMENT SECTION...

the whoreslounge is about whatever u want it to be about... THAT'S WHY IT'S CALLED THE WHORESLOUNGE!!!

this thread is about opinions too... where does it belong? certainly not it the lifestyle forum... not in entertainment either...

don't get me wrong.. ur not the only one who abuses power.. i've seen others..

but u do it in just about every thread ur in.. and it's ridiculous...

The Yousef
NOBODYS LURKIN COCKSUCKER I WAS MAKIN A POST, WHICH I DID BEFORE YOU!! I WOULD LOVE TO WRING YOUR NECK LIKE YESTERDAYS CLOTHES IN THE WASH
o0o00o0...snap!!

he called your mom a bitch too!!!

not trying to instigate or anything...

i'm just saying...

Killer
03-12-2007, 11:22 AM
o0o00o0...snap!!

he called your mom a bitch too!!!

not trying to instigate or anything...

i'm just saying...

lol...

Hulud
03-12-2007, 11:22 AM
this thread is about opinions too... where does it belong? certainly not it the lifestyle forum... not in entertainment either...
check the sub title for lifestyle, it says pets

post other names!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

itsjustdee
03-12-2007, 11:23 AM
no one cares about your rants yousef. :P

The Yousef
03-12-2007, 11:24 AM
no one cares about your rants yousef. :P

...you do

:tongue1: :tongue1: :tongue1: :tongue1: :tongue1: :tongue1: :tongue1: :tongue1: :fire: :tongue1: :tongue1: :tongue1: :tongue1: :tongue1: :tongue1: :tongue1: :tongue1: :tongue1:

Ran
03-12-2007, 11:24 AM
post other names!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!Hulud

Just a sad @ss, piece of sh*t excuse of a white guy trying to be gangsta. I f*cking hate that guy. :mad:

But at the same time, I love him so. :ninja:

The Yousef
03-12-2007, 11:25 AM
Hulud

Just a sad @ss, piece of sh*t excuse of a white guy trying to be gangsta. I f*cking hate that guy. :mad:

is that the real reason you are leaving the country Nate?

Hulud
03-12-2007, 11:26 AM
Hulud

:lmfao:

itsjustdee
03-12-2007, 11:26 AM
...you do

:tongue1: :tongue1: :tongue1: :tongue1: :tongue1: :tongue1: :tongue1: :tongue1: :fire: :tongue1: :tongue1: :tongue1: :tongue1: :tongue1: :tongue1: :tongue1: :tongue1: :tongue1:

stop bein lame yousef. :taun:

The Yousef
03-12-2007, 11:27 AM
stop bein lame yousef. :taun:

...i can't :( :no: :cry:

Killer
03-12-2007, 11:27 AM
check the sub title for lifestyle, it says pets

did u read the thread.. it wasn't that kind of pet thread... i'm not looking for one.. i'm not selling one... not asking about a certain breed...

it was more of a general discussion.... which, unless i'm wrong, is what the whorselounge is for.... there were no pics... no vids...

i mean brett posted in the whorselounge about is new house... shouldn't that be in lifestyle not the WL???

(brett not that i care.. just makin a point) the WL is a NON specific OFF TOPIC WHATEVER u want to talk about forum....

thinkfast®
03-12-2007, 11:28 AM
that's y i posted in the WL about it.. not the ENTERTAINMENT SECTION...

DID I MOVE IT TO ENT? I MOVED IT TO LIFESTYLE, ITS A QUESTION ABOUT YOUR PUPPY THAT YOU FEEL IS IMPORTANT ENOUIGH TOP GATHER OPINIONS VIA AN ONLINE MESSAGE BOARD, AT LEAST POST IN THE RIGHT FUCKIN SECTION

but u do it in just about every thread ur in.. and it's ridiculous...

BACK YOUR SHIT UP W/ FACTS HOMEY BEFORE YOU GO CALLIN ME OUT ON "MOD ABUSE" LOC... I MAKE CHANGES WHEN THEY ARE WARRANTED, DELETING THRERADS/POSTS IS THE NAME OF THE GAME, THOUGH MY ACTIONS ARE MAINLY CAUSED BY A GAY CRUSADER KNOWN AS PBS, HE SWEARS HE GOT CLOUT/POPULARITY BUT I GOT MONEY PEOPLE HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS IDIOT, AND I GOT MORE MONEY THAT THEY WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM BEATEN TO A PULP THEN STRIPPED BUTT NAKED AND CRYING

BOTTOM LINE, YOU DONT LIKE WHAT HAPPENS HERE, GO ON IWISHIHADASACK.COM

The Yousef
did u read the thread.. it wasn't that kind of pet thread... i'm not looking for one.. i'm not selling one... not asking about a certain breed...

it was more of a general discussion.... which, unless i'm wrong, is what the whorselounge is for.... there were no pics... no vids...

i mean brett posted in the whorselounge about is new house... shouldn't that be in lifestyle not the WL???

(brett not that i care.. just makin a point) the WL is a NON specific OFF TOPIC WHATEVER u want to talk about forum....

but brett is old and decrepit and cannot see the text so well....so brett isn't a good example...:D

:lmao:

Mike Lowrey
It was Ricky!!!!!!!!!!

..call immagration!

lol. j/k

Kelly
03-12-2007, 11:29 AM
What happened to the new and improved Thinkfast :rolleyes:

Whatta Bitch...

Ran
03-12-2007, 11:29 AM
is that the real reason you are leaving the country Nate?Yes, the inner conflict continues to tear at my very soul. If I do not seperate him from my restrained emotion, then I will surely be the instrument of my own demise. *Dramatic faint*

What happened to the new and improved nicer Thinkfast :rolleyes:Fixed

Mike Lowrey
03-12-2007, 11:30 AM
Haha!

IA....We know Drama

The Yousef
AND I GOT MORE MONEY THAT THEY WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM BEATEN TO A PULP THEN STRIPPED BUTT NAKED AND CRYING

i'd pay money to see that...

~contemplates on making a poll~

RandomGuy
Name names!! WE WANT NAMES :D

~tries to instigate~

Im not locking this, It has potential :D
you're one of them

you're a cool cat and all... but isn't a bit childish to mess wiht ppl on the board.

For example, Lil Paki, i was just talkin to her a few days ago and she's like the mods are harassing me again... I know you guys dont really like her bc of the whole yousef thing but whatever its over right... She bought a JDM front clip for her integra... She took the Type R front conversion and didn't want the rest so she was parting the rest. Brettdizzle comes from left field with shit like "you must be a sponsor to post this" and etc... dude mad people part out TOTAL cars, not just front clips :)

pretty un called for if you ask me but whatever... thats just one less front clip that people in the atlanta area will see for sale... maybe they could have found something they needed

Killer
03-12-2007, 11:31 AM
DID I MOVE IT TO ENT? I MOVED IT TO LIFESTYLE, ITS A QUESTION ABOUT YOUR PUPPY THAT YOU FEEL IS IMPORTANT ENOUIGH TOP GATHER OPINIONS VIA AN ONLINE MESSAGE BOARD, AT LEAST POST IN THE RIGHT FUCKIN SECTION

BACK YOUR SHIT UP W/ FACTS HOMEY BEFORE YOU GO CALLIN ME OUT ON "MOD ABUSE" LOC... I MAKE CHANGES WHEN THEY ARE WARRANTED, DELETING THRERADS/POSTS IS THE NAME OF THE GAME, THOUGH MY ACTIONS ARE MAINLY CAUSED BY A GAY CRUSADER KNOWN AS PBS, HE SWEARS HE GOT CLOUT/POPULARITY BUT I GOT MONEY PEOPLE HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS IDIOT, AND I GOT MORE MONEY THAT THEY WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM BEATEN TO A PULP THEN STRIPPED BUTT NAKED AND CRYING

BOTTOM LINE, YOU DONT LIKE WHAT HAPPENS HERE, GO ON IWISHIHADASACK.COM

if u didn't think this thread was about u.. then why did u come in here and assume it was???? if u don't feel u do wrong.. why try to cover for yourself???

and yes more than once someone has crossed ur nerves and u change what there post says to make urself look better.. don't deny it man...

anyways, i'm out to lunch... i'll catch up in an hour or so...

Mike Lowrey
but brett is old and decrepit and cannot see the text so well....so brett isn't a good example...:D

Don't make me bring "hairy nipples" in here to shut you up..... :lmfao:

thinkfast®
What happened to the new and improved Thinkfast :rolleyes:

Whatta Bitch...

YEA HE WAS DEEMED AS BEING A BITCH SO HE GOT DEALT WITH AKA HES GONE NOW.. GRANTED I AM MORE CONSERVATIVE W/ MY POSTING, BUT WHEN THEY ARE CALLED FOR I WILL UNLEASH AND PEOPLE WILL GET DUMPED ON NO DOUBT ABOUT IT

TELL YOUR LIL BOYFRIEND TO KICK ROCKS AND QUIT PUTTIN HIS TITEY WHITEYS ON BACKWARDS

EM1toEVO
Omg you guys need to calm down! No need for e-fighting.

Crazy Asian
03-12-2007, 11:32 AM
LALALALLALALALALALALALALA oh this is a serious thread my bad. Illl move my business to the next thread.

Hulud

the lifestyle section is for any topic related to pets and religion and anything else in that subtitle, it doesnt matter what if the main topic is in reference to one of those

yes it should be, yet i never saw it so i never got the chance to move it
[quote] the WL is a NON specific OFF TOPIC WHATEVER u want to talk about forum....
you just proved what i was saying

you said OFF TOPIC that means something that has no topic relevant to anyother forum on this site

2.0civic
seriously....

there are some mods out there that do there job correctly and they are needed and appreciated...

BUT then u've got ur jackasses who just abuse the rights....

just gets a bit old... i'm just that it happens to me either i see too many threads where mods are screwing with others posts and deleting posts to make themselves look better.... that is NOT why u are a mod.. ur a mod to BETTER THE FORUM and keep crap out! it's not based on your personal opinion of a thread either.. so you're not interested... maybe the other thousands of users are...

sorry for the rant... just tired of the same ole same ole.

the fuck peed in your cheerios lol

Vteckidd
03-12-2007, 11:33 AM
say its me an i will ban your ass

how is that for abuse of power.

Brett

Damn you figured it out!! Now say "Brett you wont ever ban PBS" that way I can turn around and do it

The Yousef
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110349

POLL!!!

Mike Lowrey
Omg you guys need to calm down! No need for e-fighting.

Fuck you Noob!

---------------------------->

Killer
03-12-2007, 11:34 AM
my point is there are too many mods/admins doing shit just to mess with people and make themselves look better... it's stupid...

i'm a mod on another forum, but i don't abuse my powers (well i did once to mess with my own girlfriend but that was it)

Crazy Asian
BRETT BAN EVERYONE!!!!

Doppelgänger
ooohooohh shit awww fuck oohhhhh damn fuck shit dammit

Kelly
03-12-2007, 11:35 AM
YEA HE WAS DEEMED AS BEING A BITCH SO HE GOT DEALT WITH AKA HES GONE NOW.

I obviously wasn't talkin bout him bein a bitch. Genius

But I'm not gettin in the middle of this stupid e-fight. :goodjob:

/thread

Mike Lowrey
Damn you figured it out!! Now say "Brett you wont ever ban PBS" that way I can turn around and do it

You won't ban Pbs. You aint got the balls, bitch! :lmfao:

Hulud
my point is there are too many mods/admins doing shit just to mess with people and make themselves look better... it's stupid...

i'm a mod on another forum, but i don't abuse my powers (well i did once to mess with my own girlfriend but that was it)
i do it as a joke to other mods (ex. shagwagen, yousef and brett) but only when we are all doing it to each other, and they know its a joke

The Yousef
03-12-2007, 11:36 AM
ooohooohh shit awww fuck oohhhhh damn fuck shit dammit

you had an ''accident'' again didn't you?

damnit mike i told you depends ftw!!

http://www.themedsupplyguide.com/adult-diapers/Images/depend_diaper.gif

The Yousef
i do it as a joke to other mods (ex. shagwagen, yousef and brett) but only when we are all doing it to each other, and they know its a joke

...indeed

Hulud
/thread
unfortunatly its not, i will get home from work tonite and have to read like 10 pages

Crazy Asian
Yes this is the interweb and ITS NOT SUPPOSED TO TAKE SERIOUSLY!!!

If you take is seriously grab a 9 point at head and pull trigger. And if you want before the redeeming of your gay self write a note saying how gay and fruity you were in life and also how emo you were.

Hulud
03-12-2007, 11:37 AM
...indeed
that was funny as fuck in that one thread that nite, but i dont think brett knew i was doing it too

Mike Lowrey
But I'm not gettin in the middle of this stupid e-fight. :goodjob:

Aw, come on! We need some women in here mud wrestling, pullin' hair, and gettin' nekkid. lol.

Titties FTW!

Vteckidd

i really dont see a problem on IA at all. There was some issues when we first started with so many mods, but its been trimmed back and i think its working the way its supposed to now.

i only lock threads if they serve no purpose an its usually when people start to rant or argue ON AND ON in the Tech sections.

i try to keep out of the whoreslounge , i let others handle that, and i browse the FS forums from time to time.

MOD POWER, FUCK NON MODS

The Yousef
that was funny as fuck in that one thread that nite, but i dont think brett knew i was doing it too
and you apparently like my chemical romance!!!

:lmfao: :lmao:

i wuv me...

Sammich
Yes this is the interweb and ITS NOT SUPPOSED TO TAKE SERIOUSLY!!!

If you take is seriously grab a 9 point at head and pull trigger. And if you want before the redeeming of your gay self write a note saying how gay and fruity you were in life and also how emo you were.

um

i slit my wrists:thinking:

Brett
03-12-2007, 11:38 AM
you're one of them

you're a cool cat and all... but isn't a bit childish to mess wiht ppl on the board.

For example, Lil Paki, i was just talkin to her a few days ago and she's like the mods are harassing me again... I know you guys dont really like her bc of the whole yousef thing but whatever its over right... She bought a JDM front clip for her integra... She took the Type R front conversion and didn't want the rest so she was parting the rest. Brettdizzle comes from left field with shit like "you must be a sponsor to post this" and etc... dude mad people part out TOTAL cars, not just front clips :)

pretty un called for if you ask me but whatever... thats just one less front clip that people in the atlanta area will see for sale... maybe they could have found something they needed

The same day I PMd her about her MANY FS threads, I deleted many others, She may like to think I care enough about her to make anything personal, she must think very high of herself if she thinks I care about her in any way or worry about what her and yousef did. When I see a seller who has mass stuff all the time, I am going to question it. If she doesnt like being questioned, then dont sell shit on here. Its free to sell, and its OUR job to make sure site sponsors are not paying to list things when others try and mass sell. Just like she sells stuff from the cell phone store, We arent blind, So let her think its personal... Im glad she thinks I care that much about her, but hate to let her down, I can give 2 shits about her, But I do monitor threads ALL MEMBERS make in the FS forums. Like it or not, rules are rules. If she doesnt like it, I suggest she ----------->>>>>>

Killer

that's fine.. it's a joke amongst others that can do the same thing back.

The Yousef
MOD POWER, FUCK NON MODS

...INDEED

Hulud
MOD POWER, FUCK NON MODS
MIKE FOR DICTATOR!

Mike Lowrey
i do it to other mods (ex. shagwagen, yousef and brett) but only when we are all doing it to each other

Fixed. LOL.

Hulud
03-12-2007, 11:39 AM
and you apparently like my chemical romance!!!

:lmfao: :lmao:

i wuv me...
FUCK YOU!

did i forget to change that back lol

Crazy Asian
BUt I have A question? Crazy Asian wants to be mod please. Just a lil power please..PRETTY PLEASE!!!

thinkfast®
DEEZ NUTS PUTOS

TAKE THAT TO THE BANK

Mike Lowrey
03-12-2007, 11:40 AM
Lot of bitches up in here.....

Leisa
Im not gonna read this whole thread but the way I see it is this way..

if people would quit posting such stupid off the wall threads everthing would be fine...

The Yousef
FUCK YOU!

did i forget to change that back lol

yes...yes you did!!

that was why that one dude kept on questioning you in that one thread i made in entertaiment...LOL

Hulud
BUt I have A question? Crazy Asian wants to be mod please. Just a lil power please..PRETTY PLEASE!!!
ok your little power is being a member! lol

Brett
BUt I have A question? Crazy Asian wants to be banned please. Just a lil power please..PRETTY PLEASE!!!

I CAN DO THAT :)

Mike Lowrey
DEEZ NUTS PUTOS

TAKE THAT TO THE BANK

Fuk U Puto!

Hulud
03-12-2007, 11:41 AM
yes...yes you did!!

that was why that one dude kept on questioning you in that one thread i made in entertaiment...LOL
bwah lol whatta tool

Sammich

if people would quit posting such stupid off the wall threads everthing would be fine...

then IA would be no fun...IA is a coffee shop..

The Yousef
DEEZ NUTS PUTOS

TAKE THAT TO THE BANK
i tried and got like 2 pesos...

Hulud

true, they are watering down ia

Killer
i really dont see a problem on IA at all. There was some issues when we first started with so many mods, but its been trimmed back and i think its working the way its supposed to now.

i only lock threads if they serve no purpose an its usually when people start to rant or argue ON AND ON in the Tech sections.

i try to keep out of the whoreslounge , i let others handle that, and i browse the FS forums from time to time.

MOD POWER, FUCK NON MODS

again, not all mods abuse the powers.. just some...

Mike Lowrey
I sat we ban everyone younger than 21!

thinkfast®
03-12-2007, 11:42 AM
THIS JUST IN RICH WANNA GET ROBBED AGAIN LOL

Hulud
i seriously think we should ban anyone under 18

Mike Lowrey
i tried and got like 2 pesos...

Holy Shiiiit!

Crazy Asian
SWEET MOD POWER!!! FTW!!!

Sammich

PBS = 21+:goodjob:

The Yousef

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD IN HEAVEN...PLEASE GIMME CAMEL COCK!!!

Doppelgänger
03-12-2007, 11:43 AM
i like pie

Mike Lowrey
i seriously think we should ban anyone under 18

+ PBS.... :)

Sammich

what u moddin??

WL???

Brett

I say you learn to talk bitch

Sammich
+ PBS.... :)

:idb: :idb: :idb: :police:

Crazy Asian
03-12-2007, 11:44 AM
what u moddin??

WL???

Ya I wish....

Ran
shagwAg3n is a mod? Wow, low standards.

Doppelgänger
hold on folks, it's a trainwreck in here!!
http://sithoughts.mu.nu/archives/trainwreck.jpg

The Yousef

he was being sarcastic....

give me your foglights and i can work something out...

The Yousef
03-12-2007, 11:45 AM
i like pie

:goodjob:

apple pie ftw!

Hulud
shagwAg3n is a mod? Wow, low standards.

thinkfast®
YOSEF LIKES CAMEL COCK

Hulud
hold on folks, it's a trainwreck in here!!
http://sithoughts.mu.nu/archives/trainwreck.jpg
lol

i was thinkin about postin a pic of the bus crash, but i think its a lil too soon for that lol

Brett
03-12-2007, 11:46 AM
he was being sarcastic....

give me your foglights and i can work something out...

We wont even make you a supermod, so what are YOU going to work out? You have no pull, except when you pull on your dick :lmfao:

thinkfast®

BRETT GETTIN HIS GANGSTA ON

MODS RUN THIS PIECE UP IN HERE

TELL EM WHAT UP BERT

Crazy Asian
Pffft

Mike Lowrey

It's typing bitch!

Crazy Asian
03-12-2007, 11:47 AM
I LIKE YOUSEF'S COCK

OH GOD RICKY DONT GOTO THE CURRY SIDE!!!

Ran
yep...4 a good while too..i vote ran for modNah, I'm a mod on another forum I'm at. While I would be fair, I don't have the patience or experience to deal with IA. :goodjob:

Brett

TELL EM WHAT UP BERT

I will make Rich's IA Membership to be like his hair, A THING OF THE PAST PUTO!!! :lmfao:

thinkfast®
We wont even make you a supermod, so what are YOU going to work out? You have no pull, except when you pull on your dick :lmfao:

TELL YOSEF TO WORK ON DEEZ NUTS!! HAHA WHATTA SLUT

YOSEF CAUGHT HIS SELF TALKIN ALL BIG DOG STYLE, KNOWIN DAMN WELL THAT PUPPY DOG ASS CANT TAKE A BEATIN

Sammich
03-12-2007, 11:48 AM
berts on a roll...cinnamon bun

Doppelgänger
03-12-2007, 11:48 AM
http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1173277998-1169755784268953.b.jpg

Crazy Asian
03-12-2007, 11:49 AM
Man I need a smoke...brb

Brett
TELL YOSEF TO WORK ON DEEZ NUTS!! HAHA WHATTA SLUT

YOSEF CAUGHT HIS SELF TALKIN ALL BIG DOG STYLE, KNOWIN DAMN WELL THAT PUPPY DOG ASS CANT TAKE A BEATIN

You damn straight!!!

Hulud
well im off to work, heres a lil reminder for everyone

thinkfast®
ROLL UP PUTO BISH! YO FUK DOGGY AND HIS FEELINGS, KILLER NEEDS TO MAN UP

The Yousef

THAT'S BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!

:2up:

Mike Lowrey
03-12-2007, 11:50 AM

:lmfao: :lmfao: ...or, his camel's dick.... :lmfao:

Vteckidd
thread title changed to what it should say

Brett
THAT'S BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!

:2up:

so hahaha

Mike Lowrey
03-12-2007, 11:51 AM

TELL EM WHAT UP BERT

Shit, Bert just tryin' not to repost shit.

Brett
:lmfao: :lmfao: ...or, his camel's dick.... :lmfao:

Racise!! LOL

thinkfast®

NICE EDIT, IM STARTIN TO LOVE IA AGAIN, AND I KNOW IT LOVES ME BACK

Brett
Shit, Bert just tryin' not to repost shit.

Tell 'em somethin jooooeeeeeeeee

Doppelgänger

it should say "The official IA Cluster Fuck of 2007"

The Yousef
Man I need a smoke...brb

GIVE ME YOUR FOGLIGHTS!!!

Hulud
03-12-2007, 11:52 AM
lol

ill repost it

MIKE FOR DICTATOR!

The Yousef
it should say "The official IA Cluster Fuck of 2007"

and brett's in the middle...

ewwww... :upchuck:

Doppelgänger
fuck, its lunch time bitches

thinkfast®
THIS JUST IN MIATA MIKE IS A POT SMOKIN HIPPIE

Crazy Asian
AHAHA this thread is now official the mod's corner. LOLOLOL HAHAHA Im sorry to say killer but you pwned. REAL BAD!!!!

thinkfast®
WHAT UP MIKE

Doppelgänger
03-12-2007, 11:53 AM
and brett's in the middle...

ewwww... :upchuck:

baaaaaaaahahahahahaa :lmfao:

thinkfast®
lol

ill repost it

MIKE FOR DICK TAKER!

OOOHOHOHO MIKE YOU GONNA TAKE THAT SHIT

Crazy Asian
GIVE ME YOUR FOGLIGHTS!!!

SELL ME YOUR CF HOOD AND THEN YOU CAN GO BUY SOME!!!! LOLOLOL

thinkfast®
AHAHA this thread is now official the mod's corner. LOLOLOL HAHAHA Im sorry to say killer but you pwned. REAL BAD!!!!

HE KNEW WHAT WAS TO COME.. POOR SAP NEVER HAD A CHANCE

The Yousef
03-12-2007, 11:54 AM
SELL ME YOUR CF HOOD AND THEN YOU CAN GO BUY SOME!!!! LOLOLOL
:2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up:

Crazy Asian
03-12-2007, 11:55 AM
HE KNEW WHAT WAS TO COME.. POOR SAP NEVER HAD A CHANCE

LOLOLOLO

Doppelgänger
03-12-2007, 11:55 AM
WHAT UP MIKE
hehehehe ME!

man i got dem munchies!

The Yousef
03-12-2007, 11:56 AM
wOOt!

lunch in 5 minutes!

wendy's ftw

Doppelgänger
03-12-2007, 11:56 AM
man.. too confusing with the different mikes on here.....argh

The Yousef
03-12-2007, 11:58 AM
man.. too confusing with the different mikes on here.....argh

no one wuvs you....

JM does though..

but in a purely homosexual kinda of way.. :fruit:

Mike Lowrey
03-12-2007, 11:59 AM
Tell 'em somethin jooooeeeeeeeee

I aint goin' down for you killin' jojo the tire man!

thinkfast®
03-12-2007, 11:59 AM
KILLER JUST IN CASE YOU ARE IN HERE CRYIN TO YOURSELF, I MADE YOU A THREAD

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?p=35542582#post35542582

quickdodge®
03-12-2007, 12:41 PM

Videos or not. Pics or not. Selling or not. Anything to do with pets belongs in the WHAT! pet section. Which happens to fall into the LIFESTYLE section. It was done exactly how it should be. You were definitely in the wrong. Later, QD.

Killer
03-12-2007, 12:48 PM
Videos or not. Pics or not. Selling or not. Anything to do with pets belongs in the WHAT! pet section. Which happens to fall into the LIFESTYLE section. It was done exactly how it should be. You were definitely in the wrong. Later, QD.

that's not why i made this thread...

he just assumed that's y... so i let him keep assuming...

i haven't quite caught up yet, but has anyone noticed the title change??? PRIME EXAMPLE OF THE REASON I STARTED THE THREAD! lol...

wantboost
03-12-2007, 12:51 PM
i haven't quite caught up yet, but has anyone noticed the title change??? PRIME EXAMPLE OF THE REASON I STARTED THE THREAD! lol...
its IA what do you expect? either accept it or leave.

thinkfast®
03-12-2007, 12:52 PM
that's not why i made this thread...

he just assumed that's y... so i let him keep assuming...

ITS ALSO A PRIME EXAMPLE OF WHY YOU SHOULD BE VOTED IA'S ALL TIME BITCH

quickdodge®
03-12-2007, 12:53 PM
ITS ALSO A PRIME EXAMPLE OF WHY YOU SHOULD BE VOTED IA'S ALL TIME BITCH

I don't know that he can accept that title, man. Fatboyameer has yet to give up that spot. Later, QD.

thinkfast®
03-12-2007, 12:54 PM
WHAT ABOUT LILTINYJR.KILLERWHINEYBITCH AND THAT PBS KID WHINE IT OUT TO SEE WHO GETS TOP SPOT

quickdodge®
03-12-2007, 12:55 PM
Maybe the Top Whin-O's? Later, QD.

thinkfast®
03-12-2007, 12:58 PM
YEA TOP WHINY BITCHES OF '07

THEY ARE THE FRONTRUNNERS

Killer
03-12-2007, 12:59 PM

pwned??? may i ask how??? all i see is a bunch of useless posts.. most are completely off topic.. and not one of them makes me look bad....

i knew all this would happen.. it's one of the reasons i posted genius...

everyone in here is just proving me right... think about it bub..

thinkfast®
03-12-2007, 01:00 PM
IF BY MAKIN YOU LOOK LIKE THE WHINY BITCH THAT YOU ARE WAS A GOOD THING, THEN YOU ARE RIGHT, YOU DONT LOOK BAD AT ALL

OTHERWISE THIS WAS A COMING OUT THREAD FOR KILLER, BOTTOM LINE

Eurostunna07
03-12-2007, 01:01 PM
OhhhhSnaaap

Killer
Maybe the Top Whin-O's? Later, QD.

ole QD doin what he does best...

i've got nothing against u at all man.. we've fixed our differences in the past, and since then i've always thought u were a good mod... and quite hilarious actually...

thinkfast®
LOL @ KILLER BEIN A MIND READER, IM SURE YOU PREDICTED MODS/ADMINS AND OTHER IA'ERS JUST INSULTING YOU, IM SURE OF IT

GO CRY IN THE LIFESTYLE FORUM ABOUT YOUR FAGGOT ASS DOG

quickdodge®
03-12-2007, 01:03 PM
ole QD doin what he does best...

i've got nothing against u at all man.. we've fixed our differences in the past, and since then i've always thought u were a good mod... and quite hilarious actually...

I'm just in it for the NAAPC. Later, QD.

Killer
03-12-2007, 01:04 PM
IF BY MAKIN YOU LOOK LIKE THE WHINY BITCH THAT YOU ARE WAS A GOOD THING, THEN YOU ARE RIGHT, YOU DONT LOOK BAD AT ALL

OTHERWISE THIS WAS A COMING OUT THREAD FOR KILLER, BOTTOM LINE

u have no idea how much the rest of the world is laughing AT u.......

it kills me how "awesome" people think they are on here... cauz dey tauk shit and tink dey GANGSTA! nothing u've said has offended me, hurt me, made me look bad/good.. or anything else... if u think i'm in my cubicle crying right now cause some kid on the internet is TRYING to talk shit to me... ur quite mistaken man...

Crazy Asian
03-12-2007, 01:06 PM
Im a just say this killer you make stupid useless thread and complain about mods... your gonna get pwned hard. I watched countless amount of newbs doing that and they'll all got pwned. Ban smoked or whatever the mods did dont piss them off.

quickdodge®
03-12-2007, 01:06 PM
I will address two comment here:

I'm not. I'm lolol-ing with him. Just funny shit.

it kills me how "awesome" people think they are on here....

I honestly don't think I am awesome. From what I've heard/read/understand, I am awesome. Lolol. Later, QD.

Crazy Asian
03-12-2007, 01:07 PM
Im drop dead sexy and proud of it. I dont think I am I know I am. LOLOLOLO

The Yousef
03-12-2007, 01:11 PM
so0o0o...i had a Wendy's Frescata chicken salad sandwich and it was like i had an orgasm in mouth and everyone was invited...

marvelous i tell you!!

MARVELOUS

Killer
Im a just say this killer you make stupid useless thread and complain about mods... your gonna get pwned hard. I watched countless amount of newbs doing that and they'll all got pwned. Ban smoked or whatever the mods did dont piss them off.

there's only one mod on here that is "pissed" and it's thinkfast...

how'm i getting owned was my question...??? cause i'm not...

i could give a shit less how "hard" ass some one is trying to be on the internet trying to make me look like a "whiny bitch"

i know plenty normal ia'ers feel the same way i do.. most are just too scared to say something about it.. cause they don't want there e feelings hurt...

i wanted some opinions.... but before i could get them.. the mods took over... which again was my point in this thread...

do u honestly think I thought this thread was gonna last...?? i'm shocked it wasn't locked right away to be honest...

thinkfast®

KIK ROCKS LIL BITCH.. I COULD GIVE A FUK LESS WHAT PEOPLE DO ON THESE BOARDS OR WHAT THEY THINK OF ME, BECAUSE 99% OF THEM BITCH ASS PUNKS (LIKE YOU) WONT COME TO MY FACE AND SAY IT. DO I RESPECT YOU? NO, YOU WHINE TOO MUCH, REMIND ME OF ONE OF MY OLD GIRLS. DO I THINK YOU ARE A BITCH ASS PUNK? YEA. I LAUGH AT YOU TOO, SO WHAT DOES THAT PROVE LOLOL.. AM I CALLIN YOU OUT? SURE WHY NOT. BRING YOUR DOG TOO, ILL KICK HIM AROUND AND PUT A DIAPER ON HIM.

BOTTOM LINE I COULD GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOU POST, CAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU AINT ABOUT SHIT

it kills me how "awesome" people think they are on here... cauz dey tauk shit and tink dey GANGSTA! nothing u've said has offended me, hurt me, made me look bad/good.. or anything else... if u think i'm in my cubicle crying right now cause some kid on the internet is TRYING to talk shit to me... ur quite mistaken man...

I THINK YOU ARE IN YOUR CUBE CRYIN BECAUSE YOU HAVE BITCH TENDENCIES, YOU MAKIN YOURSELF LOOK BAD!! I AINT TALKIN TOUGH, I AINT TALKIN SHIT, YOU MEET ME IN PERSON YOU WILL KNOW THAT IS THE TRUTH.. I BACK MY SHIT UP 100% ALWAYS HAVE ALWAYS WILL, I PUT IN WORK HOMEBOY I DONT JUST TALK TO HEAR MYSELF!! TRUST ME :yes:

TRY AGAIN HOMEBOY, YOU ARE FAILING MISERABLY

Crazy Asian
03-12-2007, 01:12 PM
so0o0o...i had a Wendy's Frescata chicken salad sandwich and it was like i had an orgasm in mouth and everyone was invited...

marvelous i tell you!!

MARVELOUS

Godamn you I almost threw up you damn brown bastard.

Killer

marvelous i tell you!!

MARVELOUS

everyone was invited!

i dint get no message :no:

quickdodge®
do u honestly think I thought this thread was gonna last...?? i'm shocked it wasn't locked right away to be honest...

Hail. We gotta have our fun first. Later, QD.

Crazy Asian
03-12-2007, 01:14 PM
Honestly killer just respect them .Even though they love their power your just gonna have to accept the fact that you will get owned no matter what. Complaining wont get you any where in life.

thinkfast®
03-12-2007, 01:14 PM
there's only one mod on here that is "pissed" and it's thinkfast...

how'm i getting owned was my question...??? cause i'm not...

i could give a shit less how "hard" ass some one is trying to be on the internet trying to make me look like a "whiny bitch"

i know plenty normal ia'ers feel the same way i do.. most are just too scared to say something about it.. cause they don't want there e feelings hurt...

i wanted some opinions.... but before i could get them.. the mods took over... which again was my point in this thread...

ITS NOT BEIN "TOO SCARED" ITS CALLED KNOWIN YA ROLE!! ITS A MODS JOB TO "TAKE OVER" HOMEY YOU POSTED IN THE WRONG PLACE AND I CORRECTED IT.

AND IF YOU THINK A PUNK THREAD POSTED BY A PEON SUCH AS YOURSELF PISSES ME OFF, THEN YOU ARE FUNNIER THEN I THOUGHT CLOWN!! SEEMS TO ME THO THAT THOSE PLENTY OF IA'ERS THAT FEEL THE SAME YOU DO MUST BE ON VACATION, CAUSE ALL THE RESPONSES SO FAR HAVE SAID OTHERWISE

AGAIN, YOU FAIL.

Ran
03-12-2007, 01:16 PM
ITS NOT BEIN "TOO SCARED" ITS CALLED KNOWIN YA ROLE!! ITS A MODS JOB TO "TAKE OVER" HOMEY YOU POSTED IN THE WRONG PLACE AND I CORRECTED IT.

AND IF YOU THINK A PUNK THREAD POSTED BY A PEON SUCH AS YOURSELF PISSES ME OFF, THEN YOU ARE FUNNIER THEN I THOUGHT CLOWN!! SEEMS TO ME THO THAT THOSE PLENTY OF IA'ERS THAT FEEL THE SAME YOU DO MUST BE ON VACATION, CAUSE ALL THE RESPONSES SO FAR HAVE SAID OTHERWISE

AGAIN, YOU FAIL.STFU PUTO! YOU AIN'T NOTHING BUT A CANADIAN SCUMBAG WITH A BADGE!! NOW MAKE ME A BURRITO!! :2up:

Crazy Asian
03-12-2007, 01:16 PM
I had Arby's Fajita Flat Bread today mmm delicious but back on topic ~sigh~

Killer
03-12-2007, 01:18 PM
Honestly killer just respect them .Even though they love their power your just gonna have to accept the fact that you will get owned no matter what. Complaining wont get you any where in life.

again.. maybe i'm completely wrong on what owned means...

and i only respect those who deserve it... period

quickdodge®
03-12-2007, 01:18 PM
STFU PUTO! YOU AIN'T NOTHING BUT A CANADIAN SCUMBAG WITH A BADGE!! NOW MAKE ME A BURRITO!! :2up:

Later, QD.

The Yousef
03-12-2007, 01:19 PM
everyone was invited!

i dint get no message :no:
it was subliminal...

thinkfast®
03-12-2007, 01:23 PM
LOOKS LIKE MY WORK HERE IS DONE, I JUST SEE THE DISMAL REMAINS OF WHAT ONCE WAS KILLERS DIGNITY

PEACE OUT BITCHES

Killer
03-12-2007, 01:23 PM
KIK ROCKS LIL BITCH.. I COULD GIVE A FUK LESS WHAT PEOPLE DO ON THESE BOARDS OR WHAT THEY THINK OF ME, BECAUSE 99% OF THEM BITCH ASS PUNKS (LIKE YOU) WONT COME TO MY FACE AND SAY IT. DO I RESPECT YOU? NO, YOU WHINE TOO MUCH, REMIND ME OF ONE OF MY OLD GIRLS. DO I THINK YOU ARE A BITCH ASS PUNK? YEA. I LAUGH AT YOU TOO, SO WHAT DOES THAT PROVE LOLOL.. AM I CALLIN YOU OUT? SURE WHY NOT. BRING YOUR DOG TOO, ILL KICK HIM AROUND AND PUT A DIAPER ON HIM.

BOTTOM LINE I COULD GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOU POST, CAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU AINT ABOUT SHIT

I THINK YOU ARE IN YOUR CUBE CRYIN BECAUSE YOU HAVE BITCH TENDENCIES, YOU MAKIN YOURSELF LOOK BAD!! I AINT TALKIN TOUGH, I AINT TALKIN SHIT, YOU MEET ME IN PERSON YOU WILL KNOW THAT IS THE TRUTH.. I BACK MY SHIT UP 100% ALWAYS HAVE ALWAYS WILL, I PUT IN WORK HOMEBOY I DONT JUST TALK TO HEAR MYSELF!! TRUST ME :yes:

TRY AGAIN HOMEBOY, YOU ARE FAILING MISERABLY

so u can beat up a 150 pound white boy and his 7 month pup.... UR BAD!

i'll admit it, i'm in no shape to fight.. i'll give it to u.. u'd prolly whip my ass all over the place.... but that's neither here nor there man... grow up.. not everything is solved by a fight... ur not in cali anymore.. and we're not in the 50's

Ran
03-12-2007, 01:24 PM
Later, QD.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/boxofaids.jpg

Later, RK.

thinkfast®
03-12-2007, 01:25 PM
:yawn:

SO YOU TRYIN TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK BETTER BY MAKIN ME LOOK TOUGH

HOWS THAT SUPPOSED TO WORK AGAIN?? LOLOL YOU SHOULDA NEVER CAME BACK IN HERE

The Yousef
and we're not in the 50's

actually it's like the 70s...

stuck in a unpopular war, gas prices are horrendous, civil unrest, questionable economy, US status amoung the world at an all time low...

LOL

Killer
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/boxofaids.jpg

Later, RK.

box full of aids! reps if i can :goodjob:

Killer
03-12-2007, 01:28 PM
actually it's like the 70s...

stuck in a unpopular war, gas prices are horrendous, civil unrest, questionable economy, US status amoung the world at an all time low...

LOL

yeah, but in like the 50's everyone fought everyone.. and it wasn't a big deal... that's how they tried to resolve things...

Kelly
03-12-2007, 01:28 PM
KILLER TEXT ME BACK!!!

Oh, and Thinkfast how did he try to make you look better? That made no since. He just made himself look bad for some reason.

Killer's a fiesty one....

The Yousef
03-12-2007, 01:29 PM
yeah, but in like the 50's everyone fought everyone.. and it wasn't a big deal... that's how they tried to resolve things...
i still like mine better...:tongue1: :tongue1: :tongue1: :tongue1: :tongue1:

Killer
:yawn:

SO YOU TRYIN TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK BETTER BY MAKIN ME LOOK TOUGH

HOWS THAT SUPPOSED TO WORK AGAIN?? LOLOL YOU SHOULDA NEVER CAME BACK IN HERE

i'm not trying to make anyone look like anything.. including myself...

the thread wasn't about me home fry.

by the way, how's this thread for ENTERTAINMENT BITCHES!

The Yousef
btw:

i sense some sexual frustration in this thread...

y'all should just bone and get it over with...

Ran
03-12-2007, 01:30 PM
yeah, but in like the 50's everyone fought everyone.. and it wasn't a big deal... that's how they tried to resolve things...You sir, I challenge to a sportman's match of fisticuffs!

thinkfast®
03-12-2007, 01:30 PM
GO FUK A GOAT YOSEF

HOW BOUT THAT

The Yousef
03-12-2007, 01:31 PM
GO FUK A GOAT YOSEF

HOW BOUT THAT

i eat goat....does that count?

Killer
03-12-2007, 01:32 PM
KILLER TEXT ME BACK!!!

Oh, and Thinkfast how did he try to make you look better? That made no since. He just made himself look bad for some reason.

sorry, had my phone in my pocket...

and i'm just speakin the truth.. i'm a 150 pound white boy... nothin special.. not trying to pretend to be something i'm not.

Ltdnismorace
what's going on? I'm too lazy to read 11 pages

The Yousef
sorry, had my phone in my pocket...

and i'm just speakin the truth.. i'm a 150 pound white boy... nothin special.. not trying to pretend to be something i'm not.
i'm a 140 pound indian guy.... :boxing:

Ltdnismorace
03-12-2007, 01:33 PM
I'm a 195 pound piece of shit

Killer
03-12-2007, 01:33 PM
You sir, I challenge to a sportman's match of fisticuffs!

I accept that challenge sir (pulls off the white glove and gives ran a slap to each cheek)

Crazy Asian
03-12-2007, 01:35 PM
Well at least Killer contributed to IA since IA had nothing on today. Thanks man at least you keeping it alive some how. LOLOLOLOOLO

Ran
03-12-2007, 01:35 PM
I accept that challenge sir (pulls off the white glove and gives ran a slap to each cheek)You jack@ss, I said fisticuffs! Not a fencing duel!

Killer
03-12-2007, 01:36 PM
i'm a 140 pound indian guy.... :boxing:

SHOOT IT'S ON THEN SON! LETS GO MO FUKKA! I'M A G NOW! YEH SON! LETS DO DIS!

Ltdnismorace
03-12-2007, 01:36 PM
FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT, why don't we all use some of this whit for something good and go make fun of the 12 second trans am kid in the newbs section

Killer
03-12-2007, 01:37 PM
You jack@ss, I said fisticuffs! Not a fencing duel!

... oh well in that case...

"unzips pants and gives ran a slap on each cheek... with wang"

Killer
03-12-2007, 01:37 PM
Well at least Killer contributed to IA since IA had nothing on today. Thanks man at least you keeping it alive some how. LOLOLOLOOLO

meh, i do what i can u know....

lol... buncha bitches!!!1

thinkfast®
03-12-2007, 01:38 PM
KILLER TEXT ME BACK!!!

SORRY I MISSED UR POST HOOCHIE

WHAT I WAS SAYIN IS HE MADE ME LOOK GOOD FOR SOME REASON, SAYIN I COULD BEAT HIS ASS LEFT TO RIGHT, MOP UP THE FLOOR W/ HIM ETC.. I DONT KNOW HOW SOMEONE CAN MAKE THEMSELVES LOOK STUPID AND SOMEONE ELSE LOOK GOOD AT THE SAME TIME, BUT KILLER IS GOOD AT IT (IVE SEEN HIS OTHER POSTS)

LOLOL

Killer
FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT, why don't we all use some of this whit for something good and go make fun of the 12 second trans am kid in the newbs section

lol... funny.

Ran
... oh well in that case...

"unzips pants and gives ran a slap on each cheek... with wang"You know what? I...nevermind. *Leaves*

You're on your own homie. :lmfao:

Killer
03-12-2007, 01:39 PM
SORRY I MISSED UR POST HOOCHIE

WHAT I WAS SAYIN IS HE MADE ME LOOK GOOD FOR SOME REASON, SAYIN I COULD BEAT HIS ASS LEFT TO RIGHT, MOP UP THE FLOOR W/ HIM ETC.. I DONT KNOW HOW SOMEONE CAN MAKE THEMSELVES LOOK STUPID AND SOMEONE ELSE LOOK GOOD AT THE SAME TIME, BUT KILLER IS GOOD AT IT (IVE SEEN HIS OTHER POSTS)

LOLOL

yeah...

Ltdnismorace
03-12-2007, 01:39 PM
is one of those gangsta you thinkfast?

quickdodge®
03-12-2007, 01:40 PM
reps if i can

I can. And did. Later, QD.

Killer
You know what? I...nevermind. *Leaves*

You're on your own homie. :lmfao:

u keep sending me these mixed messages man.. i don't know what u want!?!?

lol... i repped u cause u have aids though.

thinkfast®
is one of those gangsta you thinkfast?

IM THE ONE IN THE MIDDLE, YOU DONT WANT NONE

Ltdnismorace
03-12-2007, 01:41 PM

I wanted a face to go with the name, you and I have already had ours out

Killer
03-12-2007, 01:42 PM
I can. And did. Later, QD.

.... again with the neg reps for no reason....

i'd neg rep u back.. but eh.. what's the point...

ur just pissed cause ran gave u aids..... in a box...

quickdodge®
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/boxofaids.jpg

Later, RK.

It's empty. Why give me you're used, empty boxes? Why is it empty? Didyou buy it for your use then just give me the empty box? Is your obvious obsession with anime dolls the result of an AIDS infection? Later, QD.

Killer

one in the middle.. lol...

thinkfast®
03-12-2007, 01:43 PM
I wanted a face to go with the name, you and I have already had ours out

:thinking:

WHEN WAS THIS, LEMME GUESS ARE YOU A GUNIT FAN

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

quickdodge®
03-12-2007, 01:44 PM
.... again with the neg reps for no reason.....

Ahh well. There are reasons, but who cares. Later, QD.

Ltdnismorace
03-12-2007, 01:44 PM
one in the middle.. lol...

he's lying isn't he, god damn it.

Ltdnismorace
03-12-2007, 01:45 PM
:thinking:

WHEN WAS THIS, LEMME GUESS ARE YOU A GUNIT FAN

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

what's gunit? no, not gunit, when I first joined I asked about 240 wheels or something and everyone ripped my ass and then you and I decided it was time to fight. It was pretty :gay:really. but we made up:goodjob:

Ran
03-12-2007, 01:46 PM
It's empty. Why give me you're used, empty boxes? Why is it empty? Didyou buy it for your use then just give me the empty box? Is your obvious obsession with anime dolls the result of an AIDS infection? Later, QD.My anime figurines got AIDS from your Mario and Yoshi toys. T'was a sad day... :no:

The Yousef
03-12-2007, 01:47 PM
SHOOT IT'S ON THEN SON! LETS GO MO FUKKA! I'M A G NOW! YEH SON! LETS DO DIS!

meet me behind taco bell...IT'S GOING DOWN!

thinkfast®
03-12-2007, 01:47 PM
what's gunit? no, not gunit, when I first joined I asked about 240 wheels or something and everyone ripped my ass and then you and I decided it was time to fight. It was pretty :gay:really. but we made up:goodjob:

DOG THERE ARE SO MANY BUSTERS THAT TRY ME ON THE DAILY IT AINT EVEN FUNNY.. GOOD TO SEE WE MADE UP THO YOU DONT WANT ME ON THE BAD SIDE, I HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO FREQUENT MEETS AND JUMP UNSUSPECTING PUNKS (LIKE THE GUY IN THE MIDDLE, AT LAST WEEKS NP MEET.. HE NEVER SAW IT COMIN)

Ran
03-12-2007, 01:48 PM
meet me behind taco bell...IT'S GOING DOWN!WTF is with you and Taco Bell today? :thinking:

quickdodge®
My anime figurines got AIDS from your Mario and Yoshi toys. T'was a sad day... :no:

You can't do any better? Lolol, how stupid of me to ask you that. I already knew the answer. Later, QD.

TIGERJC
he's lying isn't he, god damn it.
:yes: he is a tall bald headed mexican, o and he is always wearing a la dodger's baseball cap :yes:

Ltdnismorace
03-12-2007, 01:49 PM
DOG THERE ARE SO MANY BUSTERS THAT TRY ME ON THE DAILY IT AINT EVEN FUNNY.. GOOD TO SEE WE MADE UP THO YOU DONT WANT ME ON THE BAD SIDE, I HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO FREQUENT MEETS AND JUMP UNSUSPECTING PUNKS (LIKE THE GUY IN THE MIDDLE, AT LAST WEEKS NP MEET.. HE NEVER SAW IT COMIN)

I live about 1000 miles away so I don't frequent meets, probably will never be at one, so you aren't the guy in the middle but you jumped his ass. niiice.

Ran
03-12-2007, 01:50 PM
You can't do any better? Lolol, how stupid of me to ask you that. I already knew the answer. Later, QD.I'm kind of pre-occupied with something else at the moment. I'll check back later though.

Killer
03-12-2007, 01:50 PM
meet me behind taco bell...IT'S GOING DOWN!

buy me some taquitos and i'll think about it.

Ltdnismorace
03-12-2007, 01:51 PM
:yes: he is a tall bald headed mexican, o and he is always wearing a la dodger's baseball cap :yes:

tall mexicans, I didn't know they made those, but the taste in dodger wear is good :cheers:

thinkfast®
03-12-2007, 01:52 PM
I live about 1000 miles away so I don't frequent meets, probably will never be at one, so you aren't the guy in the middle but you jumped his ass. niiice.

YEA MAN IT WAS TOTALLY SWEET. I PUT HIS ASS IN A SLEEPER HOLD AND HE PUNKED OUT, KNEES JUST GAVE OUT AND HE WAS ON THE STREET IN ABOUT OH, 5 SECONDS :lmfao:

I WANTED TO KICK HIM BUT ENOUGH PEOPLE HAS SEEN HIM SUFFER, IM AN OPPONENT OF ADDING INSULT TO INJURY (UNLESS ITS WARRANTED)

The Yousef
03-12-2007, 01:53 PM
(LIKE THE GUY IN THE MIDDLE, AT LAST WEEKS NP MEET.. HE NEVER SAW IT COMIN)
you didn't punk me...i acted like was punked to make you feel better...:goodjob:

WTF is with you and Taco Bell today? :thinking:
it's good and cheap...fuk u...lol

The Yousef
03-12-2007, 01:54 PM
buy me some taquitos and i'll think about it.

soft taco...

Ltdnismorace
03-12-2007, 01:54 PM
so you're that goofy bastard? I'll take a spicy chicken burrito while you're at the bell

quickdodge®
03-12-2007, 01:55 PM

I'm not Mexican. Later, QD.

Killer
03-12-2007, 01:55 PM
soft taco...

NO DEAL! (the crowd cheers all of america says "i would've taken the soft taco.. that was a good deal)...

i'll take cases 12, 22, and 19 howie!!!!

thinkfast®
03-12-2007, 01:56 PM
YEA YOU GOOFY SON OF A BITCH, AND PLEASE LEAVE YOUR SPECIAL CAMEL SAUCE AWAY FROM MY FOOD

PERRA

The Yousef
03-12-2007, 01:57 PM
so you're that goofy bastard? I'll take a spicy chicken burrito while you're at the bell

i'm not goofy God damn you....LOL

i was trying my best not to crack up during that picture... :lmfao:

The Yousef
03-12-2007, 01:58 PM
NO DEAL!!

fine!

i'll split a taquito with you...

Ltdnismorace
03-12-2007, 01:59 PM
i'm not goofy God damn you....LOL

i was trying my best not to crack up during that picture... :lmfao:

whatever you gotta tell yourself to fall asleep at night brotha :D

TIGERJC
03-12-2007, 02:00 PM
I'm not Mexican. Later, QD.
Not u, talking about "OMG its that gangsta thinkfast"

Ltdnismorace
03-12-2007, 02:02 PM
Not u, talking about "OMG its that gangsta thinkfast"

does your location really say in the closet? Or are my eyes mistaken.

thinkfast®
03-12-2007, 02:04 PM
HAHAHA WHATTA HOMO!! TIGER HOW COME YOU NEVER CALLED ME OUT AGAIN, IS IT BECAUSE YOU SAW WHAT I LOOKED LIKE, CMON MAN I DONT BITE

The Yousef
03-12-2007, 02:05 PM
whatever you gotta tell yourself to fall asleep at night brotha :D

i sing the following to fall asleep:

Pretty woman, walking down the street
Pretty woman, the kind I like to meet
Pretty woman
I don't believe you, you're not the truth
No one could look as good as you
Mercy

Pretty woman, won't you pardon me
Pretty woman, I couldn't help see
Pretty woman
That you look lovely as can be
Are you lonely just like me
Wow

Pretty woman, stop a while
Pretty woman, talk a while
Pretty woman, gave your smile to me
Pretty woman, yeah yeah yeah
Pretty woman, look my way
Pretty woman, say you'll stay with me
'Cause I need you, I'll trear you right
Come with me baby, be mine tonight

Pretty woman, don't walk on by
Pretty woman, make me cry
Pretty woman, don't walk away, hey...okay
If that's the way it must be, okay
I guess I'll go on home, it's late
There'll be tomorrow nigh, but wait
What do I see
Is she walking back to me
Yeah, she's walking back to me
Oh, oh, Pretty woman

Killer
03-12-2007, 02:06 PM
fine!

i'll split a taquito with you...

hmmm.. idk dude.. one half is not enough... OK DEAL! that grilled steak goodness was too much to turn down....

now that the deal is made.. IT'S ON SON!!! I'M A BUSTA CAP NICCA!!!!

Ltdnismorace
03-12-2007, 02:06 PM
weird, me too:screwy::no: