PDA

View Full Version : Misc Do you think he'll remember me?

Killer
03-12-2007, 10:39 AM
So gayest thing ever...

i've had my lil pup lyric for like 5 months now (he's seven months old btw), but my apt complex is making me get rid of him cause he's an "aggressive breed" even though he's just a pup and a sweet one at that.

well i was gonna just move, but i can't afford it.. and i can't leave this job for more than one reason.. or i'd move back to north ga...

i couldn't find anyone to take care of him that was close or even in north ga... so i have to take him to my moms in south fl. at the end of the month... it's gonna be very hard for me to do.. this dog is with me like 24/7 he comes to work with me and everything.

our lease will be up in like 5-6 months.. so i'm gonna go get him after it's up..
but do u think he'll even remember me? six months with out seeing me??? will he still be MY dog? i have raised him... but he's still in his first year in life.. which months are more vital to him? the first six? or the second?

my mom is really good with dogs so i'm not worried about that.. i just wonder will he still be my dog after a half of year?

Kelly
03-12-2007, 10:41 AM
I'm gonna miss him too :cry:

I'm still tha momma

Killer
03-12-2007, 10:42 AM
I'm gonna miss him too :cry:

I'm still tha momma

*the

Sammich
03-12-2007, 10:44 AM
doubt it..he'll still be nice, but i doubt he'll be your dog

and LOL @ correction of tha & the..

the tha da duh..durrrhhh

Sol-Badguy
03-12-2007, 10:46 AM
Don't worry, he will.

Killer
03-12-2007, 10:46 AM
doubt it..he'll still be nice, but i doubt he'll be your dog

and LOL @ correction of tha & the..

the tha da duh..durrrhhh

for real? :cry:

Sammich
03-12-2007, 10:48 AM
thats my thought/opinion on the matter..

thinkfast®
03-12-2007, 10:48 AM
I THINK YOU NEED TO QUIT WHININ LIKE A LIL BITCH AND MAN UP, POST UP WHAT YOUR LIFE IS LIKE WITH NO NUTS, THAT WOULD BE MORE ENTERTAINING THEN THIS THREAD

P.S PUNCH YOURSELF IN THE ABDOMEN, MAYBE BY THE GOOD GRACE OF GOD YOUR TESTICLES WILL FALL DOWN ONE NITE IN YOUR SLEEP

EITHER THAT OR YOU WILL PISS BLOOD FOR A WHILE, MOST LIKELY YOU SIT DOWN TO PEE SO ITS NO BIG DEAL

IDIOT

Killer
03-12-2007, 10:49 AM
Don't worry, he will.

i sure hope so...

Killer
03-12-2007, 10:50 AM
I THINK YOU NEED TO QUIT WHININ LIKE A LIL BITCH AND MAN UP, POST UP WHAT YOUR LIFE IS LIKE WITH NO NUTS, THAT WOULD BE MORE ENTERTAINING THEN THIS THREAD

P.S PUNCH YOURSELF IN THE ABDOMEN, MAYBE BY THE GOOD GRACE OF GOD YOUR TESTICLES WILL FALL DOWN ONE NITE IN YOUR SLEEP

EITHER THAT OR YOU WILL PISS BLOOD FOR A WHILE, MOST LIKELY YOU SIT DOWN TO PEE SO ITS NO BIG DEAL

IDIOT

...... thread wasn't made for entertainment... i need opinions on my dog.. not how much of a G i am or am not...

Sammich
03-12-2007, 10:51 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Killer again.

Killer
03-12-2007, 10:52 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to phatboislim again.
right back at u!

thinkfast®
03-12-2007, 10:52 AM
MOVED TO RIGHT FORUM

Killer
03-12-2007, 10:55 AM
YAY!

i can't ask a question about a dog in the whores lounge, but people can ask stupid questions like "what kind of gun is in this picture?" shouldn't that be in the photo section?

some people are ridiculous.

Sammich
03-12-2007, 10:56 AM
lol @ tasuki callout

Killer
03-12-2007, 11:05 AM
lol @ tasuki callout

no, she wasn't the only one who did it.. there were like 3 threads at one time... (besides my spoof thread)

thinkfast®
03-12-2007, 11:11 AM
point em out, Ill move em. Im only one person homeboy

Kyle
03-12-2007, 01:50 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Killer again.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to phatboislim again.
right back at u!

OMGHEY. Butt budies FTL!

thinkfast®
03-12-2007, 01:58 PM
LOLOL.. YOU MUST BE ONE OF THE IA'ERS THAT FEEL THE SAME AS KILLER, EH KYLE??

Kyle
03-12-2007, 02:08 PM
LOLOL.. YOU MUST BE ONE OF THE IA'ERS THAT FEEL THE SAME AS KILLER, EH KYLE??
Huh? I havent read through that thread yet. But I dont cry about mods, that's kinda :gay: .

Killer
03-12-2007, 02:24 PM
Huh? I havent read through that thread yet. But I dont cry about mods, that's kinda :gay: .

yeah... kinda gay.. like apologizing to people when really they are punking u...

u fuckin fag

ShooterMcGavin
03-13-2007, 01:35 PM
i'll let u keep him in my basement for a small fee :D u can come and walk him or whatever every day.

Killer
03-13-2007, 01:40 PM
i'll let u keep him in my basement for a small fee :D u can come and walk him or whatever every day.

u'll eat him....

thanks if ur serious... but either way, i think taking him down there where he can play and run around will be the best.. my mom doesn't work.. and she's got a big ol lab/pit mix he can rough house with so...

Kyle
03-13-2007, 01:46 PM
yeah... kinda gay.. like apologizing to people when really they are punking u...

u fuckin fag
:lmfao:

Sorry but people who buy ripped jeans, dye their hair, and play the acoustic guitar aren't allowed to call people fags.

Sammich
03-13-2007, 01:50 PM
o snap...

sumbody else w/ powuhd winduhz is attackin...

beta watch or he'll kill ya killa

Killer
03-13-2007, 01:58 PM
:lmfao:

Sorry but people who buy ripped jeans, dye their hair, and play the acoustic guitar aren't allowed to call people fags.

what's the deal with the ripped jeans??? i'm sorry i have enough money to buy jeans other than from wal mart....

and i guess ur right.. people with talent shouldn't be little those without talent... cause unlike u i have something to look forward to.. and u don't... so i'm sorry ur trashy ass can't afford nice things.. and that ur to incompetent to learn how to make music other than just listen to the same thing over and over again on the radio...

i'll probably be asking someone to delete this thread soon... this is a serious matter to me... and yeah call me emo because i love my dog... cause i'm sure no one else on ia loves there pet. u dumb sons a bitches.

Kyle
03-13-2007, 02:17 PM
what's the deal with the ripped jeans??? i'm sorry i have enough money to buy jeans other than from wal mart....

and i guess ur right.. people with talent shouldn't be little those without talent... cause unlike u i have something to look forward to.. and u don't... so i'm sorry ur trashy ass can't afford nice things.. and that ur to incompetent to learn how to make music other than just listen to the same thing over and over again on the radio...

i'll probably be asking someone to delete this thread soon... this is a serious matter to me... and yeah call me emo because i love my dog... cause i'm sure no one else on ia loves there pet. u dumb sons a bitches.

My trashy ass? ahahahaha. OMG I am poor? Last time I checked I have a $13K car and you have a Civic? :screwy:

Okay, you are so happy you can pay for your run down pos house. Who was the one who just said they cant afford to move so they have to get rid of their dog? :thinking: Oh yeah that was you.

Any ass clown can play the acoustic guitar, it doesn mean you are talented or creative.

Maybe you should stop wasting money on that stupid shit, and start saving so you dont have to bitch about your poor decisions afterward. This was an avoidable situation, its too bad you're an idiot.

Killer
03-13-2007, 02:24 PM
My trashy ass? ahahahaha. OMG I am poor? Last time I checked I have a $13K car and you have a Civic? :screwy:

Okay, you are so happy you can pay for your run down pos house. Who was the one who just said they cant afford to move so they have to get rid of their dog? :thinking: Oh yeah that was you.

Any ass clown can play the acoustic guitar, it doesn mean you are talented or creative.

Maybe you should stop wasting money on that stupid shit, and start saving so you dont have to bitch about your poor decisions afterward. This was an avoidable situation, its too bad you're an idiot.

saying i can't afford to move doesn't always mean money pal... trashy doesn't mean poor.. means ur trash...

i can't afford to leave my job, it pays too well, my boss is too good of a boss, and i don't want to screw my room mate over....

and oooooooo mommy and daddy bought u a car who gives a shit..

i know plenty of trashy ass people like u.. and i don't mean poor dipshit...

ShooterMcGavin
03-13-2007, 02:24 PM
not taking sides but kyle here does go to GT, assuming he can gradumacate, i'm sure he'll be able to afford a few "nice" things in his lifetime :lmao:

thinkfast®
03-13-2007, 02:26 PM
LOL @ KILLER TRYIN TO TALK TUFF

Kyle
03-13-2007, 02:29 PM
saying i can't afford to move doesn't always mean money pal... trashy doesn't mean poor.. means ur trash...

i can't afford to leave my job, it pays too well, my boss is too good of a boss, and i don't want to screw my room mate over....

and oooooooo mommy and daddy bought u a car who gives a shit..

i know plenty of trashy ass people like u.. and i don't mean poor dipshit...
You implied a few times that I was poor and trashy in your previous statement.

And I am trashy? How so?

thinkfast®
03-13-2007, 02:30 PM
THIS THREAD WAS TRASH FROM POST #1

Kyle
03-13-2007, 02:30 PM
not taking sides but kyle here does go to GT, assuming he can gradumacate, i'm sure he'll be able to afford a few "nice" things in his lifetime :lmao:
:D True.

Don't worry when I make it Killer, I will remember you. You can clean out my septic tank and whatnot.

thinkfast®
03-13-2007, 02:37 PM
MAYBE HE CAN WRITE YOU A LOVELY BALLAD ABOUT HOW NICE YOUR CARS ARE, WHILE HE PULLS HIS PLUMBING SUPPLIES FROM THE BACK OF HIS (SAME AS TODAY) CIVIC LOLOL

KIDS THESE DAYS...

Killer
03-13-2007, 02:39 PM

again.. didn't say he didn't have money.. i never called him poor...

and i'm one of three employees at a multimillion dollar dental software company... i'm sure i'll be able to afford a few nice things as well...

Kyle
03-13-2007, 02:39 PM
MAYBE HE CAN WRITE YOU A LOVELY BALLAD ABOUT HOW NICE YOUR CARS ARE, WHILE HE PULLS HIS PLUMBING SUPPLIES FROM THE BACK OF HIS (SAME AS TODAY) CIVIC LOLOL

KIDS THESE DAYS...
:lmfao: Nice.

thinkfast®
03-13-2007, 02:40 PM
again.. didn't say he didn't have money.. i never called him poor...

and i'm one of three employees at a multimillion dollar dental software company... i'm sure MY BOSS WILL be able to afford a few nice things as well...

FIXED :lmfao: :lmfao:

Killer
03-13-2007, 02:44 PM
i chose to buy my civic.. i like them... so what if it's not a 13000 dollar vehicle...

i'm just as happy with it... and throwing shit up like "oh i drive a 13000 car.. is the type of thing that makes u trashy.. money isn't everything bub...

i've got a great job, a great girl, i love my car, and MY DOG... but i don't rub it in peoples faces if i have something that costs more than what they have..

Kyle
03-13-2007, 02:47 PM
i chose to buy my civic.. i like them... so what if it's not a 13000 dollar vehicle...

i'm just as happy with it... and throwing shit up like "oh i drive a 13000 car.. is the type of thing that makes u trashy.. money isn't everything bub...

i've got a great job, a great girl, i love my car, and MY DOG... but i don't rub it in peoples faces if i have something that costs more than what they have..
Wow you are a dumbass. Read the post I made where I quoted you and bolded segments.

You implied I was poor. So I just reminded you what you drive and what I drive.

Killer
03-13-2007, 02:48 PM
FIXED :lmfao: :lmfao:

my boss is one of the three that i was talking about.. dip shit...

i'm by no means rich but for a twenty one year old with no college i'm doing pretty good... and the job has plenty of room for advancement.. and that's what i mean....

Killer
03-13-2007, 02:50 PM
Wow you are a dumbass. Read the post I made where I quoted you and bolded segments.

You implied I was poor. So I just reminded you what you drive and what I drive.

what u drive has nothing to do with how much money u have...

if i wanted to go buy a new car, i would.. u have no idea my friend.. none..

Kyle
03-13-2007, 02:53 PM

if i wanted to go buy a new car, i would.. u have no idea my friend.. none..
Okay, whatever. But you said to me

i'm sorry ur trashy ass can't afford nice things..
Thats why I said I have a $13K car, proving I can afford nice things.

Kyle
03-13-2007, 02:55 PM

Oh really? I think it has an extremely strong correlation.

How many crackheads do you know driving Ferraris?

How many billionaires do you think drive Honda Civics?

thinkfast®
03-13-2007, 02:58 PM
EXAMPLES FTW

Killer
03-13-2007, 03:03 PM
Okay, whatever. But you said to me

Thats why I said I have a $13K car, proving I can afford nice things.

showing me a check written by your employer shows me what u can afford...

telling me u have a 13000 car doesn't mean anything.... besides ur parents/grandparents or whoever else can afford nice things...

i asked wayne to close the thread...

the thread was made to find out if anyone knew if my dog would still be my dog after 6months of not seeing me... that's all i wanted to know.

Kyle
03-13-2007, 04:35 PM
showing me a check written by your employer shows me what u can afford...

telling me u have a 13000 car doesn't mean anything.... besides ur parents/grandparents or whoever else can afford nice things...

i asked wayne to close the thread...

the thread was made to find out if anyone knew if my dog would still be my dog after 6months of not seeing me... that's all i wanted to know.
I love how you make a statement and as soon as I disporove it or say otherwise you change your story...

The fact is I have a $13K car... Not all that expensive. I make my own money as well...that's why I am getting a nicer car. :goodjob:

Finally I love how people ask for a thread to be closed when they dont like where it's going. You called me a fucking fag so I called you out. Now you don't like the response you got so you want the thread closed... :gay:

Killer
03-13-2007, 04:55 PM
OMGHEY. Butt budies FTL!

u started ur shit with this... then moved on to this...

Huh? I havent read through that thread yet. But I dont cry about mods, that's kinda:Gay: .

so don't act like i started shit.... ur still pissed cause my girlfriend punked u months ago and i made a joke out of it... for some reason u took it personal.... i guess calling someone an E-PUSSY is some serious stuff these days...

i've asked for the thread to be deleted because it's not at all what i wanted from the thread... why? because a couple of douche bags thought it'd be funny to be ass wholes... i could give a shit less what u or tf or anyone else on this forum says about me... i'd just rather have a discussion about my dog.. then about two others on this forum...

Killer
03-13-2007, 04:57 PM
oh and i also said it was no biggie if he didn't delete it.. that i would just continue to e-fight with whoever.. personally the actual of the topic meant a lot to me.. but now that the thread is pointless i think ia is better off without it... that's all i'm sayin...

Kyle
03-13-2007, 05:51 PM
I am not pissed about that alleged "punking" as you call it. I don't give a shit, it was pretty weak at the time, but in no way to do I feel like I got owned.

And I will continue to call you and PBS butt buddies, because you follow each other around everywhere and you, him, and Kelly all flirt with each other. Take that shit to an aol chat room :gay:

quickdodge®
03-13-2007, 06:13 PM
ass wholes...

Holes. Ass holes. Later, QD.

ShooterMcGavin
03-13-2007, 07:21 PM
this shit got off topic looooong ago, you boys take it to the WL like ricky did :lmfao: :locked: