PDA

View Full Version : N e 1 columbus, ga area?

MulattoBoi
03-11-2007, 11:57 PM
N e car clubs in the columbus, ga area that kick it on the weekend?

CHADbee
03-12-2007, 01:08 AM
good luck with that vince, i told ya there isnt shit happening out that way man.

MulattoBoi
03-12-2007, 01:16 AM
well atleast i have chance around here if he ever goes out. haha theres alot of evos n stis n shit but no 1 is ever out.

B16a2 Civic
03-12-2007, 01:42 AM
Lol, once you get to know the right ppl, you'll know where it goes down, just ride on the northside on friday and saturday night, someone might let you in on the spots, the known spots are full of lames tho....I.e britt david on most weekends, but there's a few spots we don't tell evrryone about

CHADbee
03-12-2007, 05:37 PM
Lol, once you get to know the right ppl, you'll know where it goes down, just ride on the northside on friday and saturday night, someone might let you in on the spots, the known spots are full of lames tho....I.e britt david on most weekends, but there's a few spots we don't tell evrryone about
hes a cool guy B, the car is quick too, hook him up man :goodjob:

bigdare23
03-12-2007, 05:43 PM

What he said ^^^^

MulattoBoi
03-12-2007, 09:15 PM
Yea where I went it was at the strip mall but it was guy I bounced. But once I went 2 the civic center there was a bunch of people racing and shit, but when I was down there dudes started shooting and shit.