I use this for all my papers.

Hulud
03-11-2007, 12:52 PM
WERD!

thanks!

+1

Hulud
03-11-2007, 12:52 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Kyle again.

damn ill hit you up soon

Lucky DAWG
03-11-2007, 12:57 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Kyle again.

damn ill hit you up soon

easy bib is not a very good source

i use it on my highschool papers simply because i'm lazy and very often get points off for wrong citations.

every teacher knows about that site, and every teacher will tell you it is often wrong, only use that site if you are desperate, most sites you have to pay to use the MLA citation, but just google "MLA Citation Format" and scan the pages until you find one that works if you want to do it right.

Kyle
03-11-2007, 01:42 PM
easy bib is not a very good source

i use it on my highschool papers simply because i'm lazy and very often get points off for wrong citations.

every teacher knows about that site, and every teacher will tell you it is often wrong, only use that site if you are desperate, most sites you have to pay to use the MLA citation, but just google "MLA Citation Format" and scan the pages until you find one that works if you want to do it right.
Yes it is. Use the website, and once your done compare it to the MLA format. It is perfect. None of my teachers at Georgia Tech have ever marked off for it, and I have been to office hours to make sure I did it right.

There is another site by stanford though that is highly reccomended.

Hulud
03-11-2007, 01:51 PM
according to the site they do MLA by default

Kyle
03-11-2007, 01:55 PM
Yeah MLA isnt rocket science I dont know what this Lucky SC cracker is talking about. He makes it sound like it is an art form that few have perfected.

IndianStig
03-11-2007, 02:28 PM
http://citationmachine.net/

Thats the best one on the net. Recommended by all of my Teachers and my ex-gf's Emory Professor Dad, haha.

an0therh22
03-11-2007, 02:35 PM
http://citationmachine.net/

Thats the best one on the net. Recommended by all of my Teachers and my ex-gf's Emory Professor Dad, haha.
yea that is the site i always use. it is great. +1

Hulud
03-11-2007, 02:43 PM
yea that is the cite i always use. it is great. +1
:lmao:

an0therh22
03-11-2007, 02:46 PM
:lmao:
oops...LOL. didn't realize that :doh:

Lucky DAWG
03-11-2007, 05:56 PM
Yeah MLA isnt rocket science I dont know what this Lucky SC cracker is talking about. He makes it sound like it is an art form that few have perfected.

take it up with every English teacher i've ever had, not me

Kyle
03-11-2007, 07:26 PM
take it up with every English teacher i've ever had, not me
Thats okay...my english prof has been cool with easybib, and I am taking my last english course right now so hopefully I wont need this anymore.

Lucky DAWG
03-11-2007, 08:08 PM
Thats okay...my english prof has been cool with easybib, and I am taking my last english course right now so hopefully I wont need this anymore.

i wish i could say the same...
4 more years... :rolleyes:

ShooterMcGavin
03-12-2007, 09:49 AM
anyone know a good link to a search site like google? i need to find something...