PDA

View Full Version : honda/evo/350z

Speedm0(\)key
06-23-2005, 04:38 PM
ok guys, my friend felipe has sold his 1998 Prelude and has a set of 4 oem wheels with tires ( 1 set are Toyo Proxes FZ4 (only 1,000 miles on these), 1 set Sumitomo about 10,000 miles on em) all have some rash nothing major major, anyway

for the wheel Set - $350

i have two AEM EMS's for Evo 8's for sale , i got these for projects but the harness problems are gonna suck big time and we have changed our minds so we figured we should pass em on to someone else who can use them. one is with the wideband and one without, PM me any offers.. lowballers will be ignored, be reasonable.. we all know how pricey the AEM ems's are. so make a reasonable offer.

I have a JIC spartan DE Type 2 exhaust for a 350z , it is 3'' Y-pipe back exhaust (has midpipe and rear canister), they sell for 730 + shipping on hopupracing.com, anyway.. its in great condition has a ding from installation but you cannot see it once it is mounted, asking 400 firm

also have a Spare Brand new PERRIN 02 Simulator that i got for the STi, didnt need it after all , cost 60 bucks new, asking 50.. never opened, BRAND NEW

Will
call 678 558 0102
or PM me

Speedm0(\)key
06-24-2005, 12:32 AM
your gay

keep this retarded shit off my thread please

Carbon~IS
06-24-2005, 11:23 AM
I personally appoligize... that retarded comment wasnt' from me. I am really sorry that somebody else got my id and pw and used it... They changed my profile and settings around but i didn't know they posted on other peoples thread.

Again I appoligize for messing up your thread.

I deleted the post for you, and again sorry.

Speedm0(\)key
06-24-2005, 01:29 PM
its cool man, has happened so many times on IA, find out who did it and lets scalp his ass haha

Carbon~IS
06-24-2005, 02:00 PM
lol thanks for understanding... When I saw your pm, I was wtf when did i say that??? lol we'll scalp his brains out!!!