PDA

View Full Version : chaos on the street (atlanta)

gti_guy08
03-10-2007, 08:27 PM
some pictures, enjoy. :D

gti_guy08
03-10-2007, 08:29 PM
some moe

gti_guy08
03-10-2007, 08:32 PM
more

gti_guy08
03-10-2007, 08:35 PM
:idb:

gti_guy08
03-10-2007, 08:39 PM
best one :ninja:

wantboost
03-10-2007, 08:40 PM
no cops this time?

B00STedSvT
03-10-2007, 08:44 PM
Man me and my friend went for a cruise today and he was doin shit like this next to me actin a fool..I gotta admit..Just seein him do that shit in person got me nervous as hell..I gotta give props to these dudes doin this shit..I watched him Do a wheelie past me at about 100 and that shit was Nuts!

TeeJay
03-10-2007, 08:46 PM
damn thats crazy, yall got some balls doin that shit in atlanta traffic

Nitro
03-10-2007, 09:10 PM
wow :eek:

TIGERJC
03-10-2007, 09:18 PM
damn thats crazy, yall got some balls doin that shit in atlanta traffic
yes they must have big balls, atlanta motorist are scary to me when I am in my car

Crazy Asian
03-10-2007, 09:25 PM
Oh god if QD steps into oh man your gonna get a word lashing. All Im gonna say is at least no one got hurt.

TIGERJC
03-10-2007, 09:32 PM
I mean you guys could have picked an area with no innocent ppl, like industrial parks and parking decks

wrekonize
03-10-2007, 10:30 PM
you guys are crazy. cool pics

WhiteAccord
03-11-2007, 01:07 AM
VerY COOL...!!!!!

ATK_Designs
03-11-2007, 01:19 AM
Cool pics, good gutts...

closed street, parking lots, etc. You get my props and full support.

Open street where people are driving, I give you guys two thumbs down.

Don't complain if you got hit by a car. You're no different than a soccer mom on her SUVs doing make up while talking on the phone and change lane at the same time. Respect other people if not your life. It's the guy who hit you will be traumatized for life.

quickdodge®
03-11-2007, 08:19 AM
Cool pics, good gutts...

Don't complain if you got hit by a car. You're no different than a soccer mom on her SUVs doing make up while talking on the phone and change lane at the same time. Respect other people if not your life. It's the guy who hit you will be traumatized for life.

Good post. Agree with all aspects. Including props for stunts(on closed areas). Later, QD.

_Christian_
03-11-2007, 08:19 AM
Cool pics, good gutts...

+1. sick ass pics tho.

Mk3Jesse
03-11-2007, 12:11 PM
cool pictures, be safe!

Frög
03-11-2007, 12:49 PM
damn you guys are crazy... shit is pimp... but ya like everyone said.. be safe..

crhatchzc
03-11-2007, 01:05 PM
who cares what all this other guys say about out in the open or in parkin lots and so on and so on.

that shit is bad ass i wanna try and stand up wheelie so bad but to scared to

quickdodge®
03-11-2007, 01:09 PM
who cares what all this other guys say about out in the open or in parkin lots and so on and so on.

I hope you're the next guy I read about in the obituaries. Seriously. Later, QD.

Tank
03-11-2007, 01:21 PM
some of the dumbest shit ive seen in a good while on IA wish a SUV would come plow through all of ya..............oh and be safe lol

CHADbee
03-11-2007, 03:01 PM
good shit guys, i love it seeing somebody fly past me on the rear whel doing 100 on the highway. that stuff trips me out, ya'll got some big balls.

as far as what everybody else is saying i'm sure theese people have been doing this for a long time and have the skills and smarts know when and where to do this without hurting themselfs or others....well except for the guy on crutchs in the background of that last picture:lmao:

crhatchzc
03-11-2007, 11:22 PM
I hope you're the next guy I read about in the obituaries. Seriously. Later, QD.

yeah you hope something happens to me i hope you have a nice life shows how mature you are

Brett
03-11-2007, 11:25 PM
Title should be FUCKIN MORONS ON THE STREETS

Brett
03-11-2007, 11:37 PM
or even TOOLS ON THE STREETS

You know its morons like that, who make the rest of us who have/had sport bikes pay a fortune in insurance, etc...

Look at most of the pics and they are doing that shit in front of cars or people walking, REAL SMART. But people will do anything for attention and to show off I guess. :gay:

gti_guy08
03-12-2007, 12:43 AM
its called stunting and all the guys in the pictures have been doing this for a real long time. i started riding dirt bikes since i was 9, started out on 50cc, now ride a 636 kawi. most of the stunts, wheelies are slow as fuck. most of the pictures are of circle wheelies which you only do like 10mph, the wheelies on the interstate are at prob around 50-60mph with no car anywhere near around us beside the car that my friends where in taking pictures. sometimes i do go to empty parking lots, parking decks but end up getting kicked out etc. nobodys life was in danger besides the riders, trust me. the people that ride sport bikes and weave through traffic at around 80mph are the people you guys should be pissed at.

Fr33way
03-12-2007, 03:10 PM
Fuckin nice ass gear those guys ride with, sweatshirts and shit. LOLz

quickdodge®
03-12-2007, 03:43 PM
yeah you hope something happens to me i hope you have a nice life shows how mature you are

Yeah. Wanting to see innocent people live is not mature. Your comment made you mature? Telling us, basically, that we're idiots for not thinking what they did was smart makes you mature? You're fucking idiot. I've seen bricks with higher IQ's than what you display. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
03-12-2007, 03:44 PM
its called stunting and all the guys in the pictures have been doing this for a real long time.

I have owned a gun for a long time. I guess that would make it ok for me to go out and shoot and kill someone with it? Some people's version of the word logic really leaves me amazed. Later, QD.

gti_guy08
03-12-2007, 04:57 PM
nobodies fucking life was in danger besides that of the riders. get over it man. it was early in the morning with hardly any traffic, and those people you saw in the picture stopped to watch. none of the riders were anywhere near any of them.

gti_guy08
03-12-2007, 04:58 PM
I have owned a gun for a long time. I guess that would make it ok for me to go out and shoot and kill someone with it? Some people's version of the word logic really leaves me amazed. Later, QD.

and how does this exactly relate to what i said?

quickdodge®
03-12-2007, 05:11 PM
and how does this exactly relate to what i said?

I pretty much knew you wouldn't be able to comprehend the analagy. Don't worry yourself with it. That's the simplest I could put it and if you can't figure that out.....it only gets tougher. Later, QD.Later, QD.

gti_guy08
03-12-2007, 05:53 PM
yea i understand, i have a bike, so i guess that means iam gonna go out and kill people. your a fucking doushe, "NO PERSON THAT WAS AROUND WAS ANYWHERE NEAR ANY DANGER" do you understand that. i posted this pics in maybe hoping to see if anybody else on IA does motorcycle stunts. but instead an asshole like you responded. i dont understand how you make such a big deal about this and then the atlanta police dept stops and watches and doesnt say anything bad like "your putting innocent peoples life at stake"

gti_guy08
03-12-2007, 05:57 PM
iam gonna be sure to give you shit if i ever see a pic of you going "fast" or 10mph over the speed limit. ohhh shit man, your crazy, you could kill somebody. ohh and yea dont change the radio station while driving man, since you are soooooo concerned about the people on the street. you have more of a chance of killing somebody in a car accident because you were changing the radio station than any of us stunting

quickdodge®
03-12-2007, 06:05 PM
iam gonna be sure to give you shit if i ever see a pic of you going "fast" or 10mph over the speed limit. ohhh shit man, your crazy, you could kill somebody. ohh and yea dont change the radio station while driving man, since you are soooooo concerned about the people on the street. you have more of a chance of killing somebody in a car accident because you were changing the radio station than any of us stunting

Wow. And you say I'm immature, lolol. I'm done. Hopefully soon, you are too. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
03-12-2007, 06:09 PM
yea i understand, i have a bike, so i guess that means iam gonna go out and kill people.

No. You don't understand. I never posted anything harsh until you said Fuck You to the people that didn't care for your antics in the streets. My only comment previous to that was agreeing with another guy about being careful. Then your comment came in as if you were worth a shit. Now I'm done. Later, QD.

gti_guy08
03-12-2007, 06:59 PM
wow, obviously you are retarted. i never said anything until you said "it should be morrons on the street". and i never said fuck you or said that you were immature. ummm ok, seriously read who posted the comment before you say anything. but anyways, arguing on a forum is pretty lame.

quickdodge®
03-12-2007, 07:11 PM
wow, obviously you are retarted.

AAAHahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

you said "it should be morrons on the street".

AAAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahaahaaa!!!!

and i never said fuck you or said that you were immature. ummm ok, seriously read who posted the comment before you say anything.

I give you that and apologize for misdirecting that post. My other comments stand, though.

but anyways, arguing on a forum is pretty lame.

Agreed. As I said, though. Until asscrack came in talking shit, I wasn't going to say anything.

Also, before you go name-calling and shit, make sure you can back it up by at least spelling the names right. Later, QD.

Hektik
03-12-2007, 07:24 PM
pretty sick shit u guys have some balls .......
oh and there was a whole lot of hating going on in this post..... but whatevers....

quickdodge®
03-12-2007, 07:32 PM
oh and there was a whole lot of hating going on in this post....

Lolol. Ok. Later, QD.

crhatchzc
03-12-2007, 10:41 PM
Yeah. Wanting to see innocent people live is not mature. Your comment made you mature? Telling us, basically, that we're idiots for not thinking what they did was smart makes you mature? You're fucking idiot. I've seen bricks with higher IQ's than what you display. Later, QD.

what makes you immature is that anytime someone posts something you got something bad to say like your a internet hardass which pertty much makes you immature so yeah

ps props to you guys stuntin next time yall all go i would like go with yall

itz a jew
03-12-2007, 11:01 PM
yall are some krazy motherfuckers i cant even do that in motogp

quickdodge®
03-13-2007, 03:54 AM
what makes you immature is that anytime someone posts something you got something bad to say like your a internet hardass which pertty much makes you immature so yeah

Pot: "Hey Kettle."
Kettle: "Yeah?"
Pot: "You're black."

Later, QD.

CRAZY_JAY
03-13-2007, 05:21 PM
some pictures, enjoy. :D
Who are you? These are the same pictures Evan posted on Riot?

For the record the street riding did not start until after 2:30AM so traffic was minimal to nonexistent

neon_guy
03-13-2007, 06:16 PM
You've taken a vehicle that only comes with 2 wheels and used but 1 of them. gotta say I'm jealous. The most I can do in my 4 wheel vehicle is get down the 3 wheels. So, % wise, you got me beat. :-)

gti_guy08
03-13-2007, 07:00 PM
are you jonathan stancel?

HiPSI
03-13-2007, 07:23 PM

For the record the street riding did not start until after 2:30AM so traffic was minimal to nonexistent

that you standing around on crutches?

5thgcelica
03-13-2007, 09:10 PM

tahts why we see cars in the pictures and daylight in some of them?

fucking stupid.

ATK_Designs
03-13-2007, 09:24 PM

so how long did i last because I know that this is is after sunrise:

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=89995&stc=1

Oh, I see a bunch of cars and bus loading/unloading people. :police:

David88vert
03-13-2007, 09:45 PM
Pot: "Hey Kettle."
Kettle: "Yeah?"
Pot: "You're black."

Later, QD.

Why you gotta make it a "black" thing??????:no:

CRAZY_JAY
03-13-2007, 10:04 PM
are you jonathan stancel?
Yes

that you standing around on crutches?
No, my foot is for the most part healed. I can walk.

tahts why we see cars in the pictures and daylight in some of them?
fucking stupid.

so how long did i last because I know that this is is after sunrise:
Oh, I see a bunch of cars and bus loading/unloading people. :police:

I went home at around 4:30AM. I was just taking pictures. They rode until 7:30AM. The cars in the picture you posted look to be parked but since neither one of us were there, it is just speculation.

legendman92
03-19-2007, 10:46 AM
nice, a bunch of my buddys stunt. You know derick stafford and the sick speed allstars? if you dont then you need to haha.

an0therh22
03-21-2007, 12:06 AM
cool pics man. were u on a bike while taking them because that would be extremerererer

Wurm
03-21-2007, 12:17 AM
*grabs big stick* :P