PDA

View Full Version : Misc QD v. Fastboyamin (2007)

IndianStig
03-10-2007, 04:29 PM
Oral Argument: March 10-??, 2007
Decision: TBA
Issues: Impotency, Idiocy
Categories: imports, health, age discrimination, first amendment, freedom of speech, freedom of the press, libel

Facts Of The Case:

Quickdodge, thats his name,
This dude, he's so damn lame.
He delivers beer,
Yet somehow, he's still queer.
He reps LA, Cali "OG" forreal,
But now he's about to motherfucking spiiill.

Question:

Now we gotta a little problem,
He thinks he runs this shit,
Thinks he's real hard cause he's got half the site,
Riding on his goddamn dick.
So now let this shit begin,
The beginning of the end,
Should this limp dick shut the fuck up?

VooDooXII
03-10-2007, 04:32 PM
Damn dude, chill out.

JDM onlyy
03-10-2007, 04:39 PM
so, what happened? shouldnt this be in the whorelounge?

IndianStig
03-10-2007, 04:46 PM
so, what happened? shouldnt this be in the whorelounge?

Nothing really, he was bashing me in a thread I made about this restaurant I went to last night. I didn't wanna trash that thread, so I made this one..

haha

and no, I think freestyling goes under entertainment

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?p=35538921

^^^The Other Thread^^^^

Eurostunna07
03-10-2007, 04:59 PM
enyway I just got back from ga auto store in marietta they got 2 supras, 1 turbo automatic for 20K or less sumethin like that and a supra twin turbo manual for 25K I tink

VooDooXII
03-11-2007, 01:59 AM
enyway I just got back from ga auto store in marietta they got 2 supras, 1 turbo automatic for 20K or less sumethin like that and a supra twin turbo manual for 25K I tink

Hahaha, who's thread got trashed now?

_Christian_
03-11-2007, 07:11 AM
wheres QD? he's always on top of his posts anytime theres drama on ia.

Kyle
03-11-2007, 11:22 AM
QD shall you dignify this with a response?

Insert One liner________ and a "Later, QD." below please.

B16a2 Civic
03-11-2007, 11:28 AM
Bump for qd

BB6dohcvtec
03-11-2007, 02:17 PM
lol qd doesn't even need to respond to this he should just out up a post that says this

"Later QD"

:goodjob:

QD FTW

BuBBa DRiFT
03-11-2007, 06:37 PM
Havent you heard the saying "respect your elders"?

I wouldn't be suprised if QD decides to take off his Depends and tries to wrestle you for this thread.

Maniaç
03-11-2007, 06:47 PM
QD will win this battle......

Lizbiz101
03-11-2007, 07:08 PM
I agree with fastboyamin to 100%!!!! I don't see how anyone could be so negitive all the time!!! he's like a 50 year old truck driver that has nothing else to do and can't get any ass cuz he's so old....well I guess i see why he's so negitive. It's messed up half of IA is riding on his dick....which is probably why he thinks he can just say whatever he wants to say.....but him and his ego gets on my damn last nerve. lol

VooDooXII
03-11-2007, 07:15 PM
Well I know Mehul (fastboyamin) and I'm cool with him...and I thought whatever QD said in Mehul's hookah thread was kinda fucked up...but e-beef? Seriously? Just give what you get...laugh it off with another little quip.

Evil Goat
03-11-2007, 07:27 PM
this is awesome....

ok, not so much

JustinSane110™
03-11-2007, 07:50 PM
I agree with fastboyamin to 100%!!!! I don't see how anyone could be so negitive all the time!!! he's like a 50 year old truck driver that has nothing else to do and can't get any ass cuz he's so old....well I guess i see why he's so negitive. It's messed up half of IA is riding on his dick....which is probably why he thinks he can just say whatever he wants to say.....but him and his ego gets on my damn last nerve. lol
GTFO... :rolleyes:

----------------->

quickdodge®
03-11-2007, 07:50 PM
QD will win this battle......

I don't have to participate to win. I won this as soon as he hit the ENTER button this post.

I'm going to have fun with this little girl:

I agree with fastboyamin to 100%!!!! I don't see how anyone could be so negitive all the time!!!

You agreeing with him just one iota is like admitting to the world that you are beneath me, also. Oh, and I am not negative(correct spelling) all the time. Just don't care much for idiots.

he's like a 50 year old truck driver that has nothing else to do and can't get any ass cuz he's so old..

Not near 50, trick. And it would seem that you're still mad because I turned you down.

It's messed up half of IA is riding on his dick..

Jealousy rears it's ugly head. Mad still, that IA rides my dick and admittance for you has been denied.

but him and his ego gets on my damn last nerve.

My intents have been met.

Well I know Mehul (fastboyamin)...and I thought whatever QD said in Mehul's hookah thread was kinda fucked up...but e-beef?

Mehul, aka IA's little bitch boy, has never been too bright. If you don't like it..tough.

Just give what you get...laugh it off with another little quip.

Some people you can't tell that to, man. Later, QD.

Lizbiz101
03-11-2007, 08:18 PM
*yawn* some people never run outta things to say....:blah:

quickdodge®
03-11-2007, 08:24 PM
And some never should've started saying anything. Later, QD.

IndianStig
03-11-2007, 08:25 PM
Well I know Mehul (fastboyamin) and I'm cool with him...and I thought whatever QD said in Mehul's hookah thread was kinda fucked up...but e-beef? Seriously? Just give what you get...laugh it off with another little quip.

Thats exactly what I am doing here.

Thanks Lizbiz.

quickdodge®
03-11-2007, 08:27 PM
Thats exactly what I am doing here.

Thanks Lizbiz.

You're not doing anything. You're attempting, but failing humiliatingly.

Oh and don't think that CheezWIz or Lizbiz or whatever likes you just because she stood up for you...lolol.....she knows not what she does. Later, QD.

PSINXS
03-11-2007, 08:28 PM
qd for president

Lizbiz101
03-11-2007, 08:30 PM
yeah that's right psinxs suck his dick. he likes that. lol

quickdodge®
03-11-2007, 08:36 PM
yeah that's right psinxs suck his dick. he likes that. lol

I'll pretend it's you, though, since you'll not get the chance. Later, QD.

Lizbiz101
03-11-2007, 08:40 PM
Ah so you'd let him, but you'd pretend it's me. ok. I'm glad it won't be me tho, cuz I don't want AIDS.

JustinSane110™
03-11-2007, 08:52 PM
cuz I don't want AIDS.
Then you should probably jump off of FBA's bandwagon, pop a couple Midol's and get off of the "OMGz QD is so mean" brokeback bullshit, and sit on the washing machine for a few cycles and come back when you're ready to understand a few comments on the internet aren't that serious. Damn I love when the noobs PMS over stupid shit. :lmfao:

Lizbiz101
03-11-2007, 09:01 PM
who are you? and what do you have to do with anything? lol sorry to bust your bubble but PMS is long gone, and my man takes care of me more than a washin machine ever will. Too bad I'm taking anything on the internet seriously. Why do guys always jump to PMS when it comes to girls?

2.0civic
03-11-2007, 09:01 PM
LOL at some people on the site

Ok honestly, lets break this down...thread creator and the liz girl dont know but maybe 2-3 people other than themselves on the site. Although ive personally only met him once in real life, QD knows MANY more people than these.

Believe it or not, from what ive been told anyway, this site used to be a close knit group of people. Dont know what happened but i think to use a term like "nutswinger" about QD is a little farfetched since hes been here quite a bit longer (in life and on IA) and knows more people. Thats not nutswinging, its actually knowing people and how to represent yourself well.

Everyone QD has owned on here, has had it coming....:2cents:

Food for thought

2.0civic
03-11-2007, 09:02 PM
Then you should probably jump off of FBA's bandwagon, pop a couple Midol's and get off of the "OMGz QD is so mean" brokeback bullshit, and sit on the washing machine for a few cycles and come back when you're ready to understand a few comments on the internet aren't that serious. Damn I love when the noobs PMS over stupid shit. :lmfao:

why you gotta be so mean to the new tricks?? trying to always run off the bitches.....:rolleyes:

lol

quickdodge®
03-11-2007, 09:07 PM
Lolol, thanks nutswin...I mean Steveo. Lolol. It is funny how as soon as a friend of mine backs me, that person is all of a sudden a nutswinger. Later, QD.

JustinSane110™
03-11-2007, 09:08 PM
who are you? and what do you have to do with anything? lol sorry to bust your bubble but PMS is long gone, and my man takes care of me more than a washin machine ever will. Too bad I'm taking anything on the internet seriously. Why do guys always jump to PMS when it comes to girls?
LOL at the noob asking me who I am. :lmfao: :lmfao:

And what do I have to do with anything?? Funny coming from someone who jumped into this thread completely UN-invited and unprovoked.

2.0civic
03-11-2007, 09:11 PM
LOL at the noob asking me who I am. :lmfao: :lmfao:

And what do I have to do with anything?? Funny coming from someone who jumped into this thread completely UN-invited and unprovoked.

what a cunt

Lolol, thanks nutswin...I mean Steveo. Lolol. It is funny how as soon as a friend of mine backs me, that person is all of a sudden a nutswinger. Later, QD.

no doubt

liz, if we wanted to have a comeback, we would wipe it off your face

Lizbiz101
03-11-2007, 09:26 PM
*yawn*

twinj
03-11-2007, 09:41 PM
OMFG, Alot of shit said in this thread is true( by the so called noobs) but alot of people wont admit to it. I mean who gives a fuck about who been on here longer. You should talk to people the way you want someone to speak to you.

2.0civic
03-11-2007, 09:51 PM
OMFG, Alot of shit said in this thread is true( by the so called noobs) but alot of people want admit to it. I mean who gives a fuck about who been on here longer. You should talk to people the way you want someone to speak to you.

Like a 4 year old who cannot spell would not?

Lizbiz101
03-11-2007, 09:54 PM
Dang Steve GTFO lol.

twinj
03-11-2007, 10:06 PM
*Narrator voice from the movies*
Dickryder#2 Steveo speaks

Like a 4 year old who cannot spell would not?

OMG hey steven who gives a fuck about the way i spell. What you knew what i meant. Sorry spelling bee champ :goodjob:

quickdodge®
03-11-2007, 10:06 PM
OMFG, Alot of shit said in this thread is true( by the so called noobs) but alot of people wont admit to it. I mean who gives a fuck about who been on here longer. You should talk to people the way you want someone to speak to you.

I sense a little underhandedness on this post directed towards me. But who are you? No one. Later, QD.

2.0civic
03-11-2007, 10:08 PM
*Narrator voice from the movies*
Dickryder#2 Steveo speaks

OMG hey steven who gives a fuck about the way i spell. What you knew what i meant. Sorry spelling bee champ :goodjob:

actually no...it has nothing to really do with spelling, just the fact you couldnt even pick the right word...like, im ok with there and their but goddamn...wont and want are two different things entirely

Dang Steve GTFO lol.

please refrain from using terminology you are unfamiliar with

------------------------------------------>

Lizbiz101
03-11-2007, 10:13 PM
Really, some people have more friends in the real world, raither than just friends on the internet. but it's cool, I'll go ahead and let you have the last word, I am done. for now.

quickdodge®
03-11-2007, 10:16 PM
Really, some people have more friends in the real world, raither than just friends on the internet.

Thus proving that you're just talking without knowing. You have no idea who I am or who I know. Everyone of my nutswingers are good friends of mine offline as well. I've been around for a long time and made quite a few friends. As you have proven from post to post, you don't know shit.

I am done. for now.

No you're not. I'm that ultimate orgasm that you'll never reach but will keep on going for. Later, QD.

BuBBa DRiFT
03-11-2007, 10:37 PM
what car does QD drive?

Humphrizzle
03-12-2007, 12:27 AM
why do you write gay poems to each other on here?

fake ass rappers.

go watch BET.

VooDooXII
03-12-2007, 12:50 AM
1. QD has AIDS?

2. Twinj might've meant "won't"

3. He said he was in a freestyling mood...I don't know.

quickdodge®
03-12-2007, 04:15 AM
what car does QD drive?

What does it matter? Later, QD.

EvasiveEF9
03-12-2007, 08:33 PM
What does it matter? Later, QD.
I bet it WAS a dodge...

I'm actually still waiting for my car to be ready to go out autocrossing, and hopefully to meet him IRL for tips and tricks. It's funny...if you're not stupid, and you don't call him out...he's not ALL that bad of a guy. Well...unless you take the net seriously. Then he's a dick.

quickdodge®
03-12-2007, 08:35 PM
I bet it WAS a dodge...

I'm actually still waiting for my car to be ready to go out autocrossing, and hopefully to meet him IRL for tips and tricks.

Yessir. Anytime, man. Later, QD.

EvasiveEF9
03-12-2007, 08:35 PM
Yessir. Anytime, man. Later, QD.
Note edited comical sarcasm in previous post.

quickdodge®
03-12-2007, 08:37 PM
Note edited comical sarcasim in previous post.

The Dodge comment? I saw. Later, QD.

EvasiveEF9
03-12-2007, 08:38 PM
The Dodge comment? I saw. Later, QD.
No no...

I bet it WAS a dodge...

I'm actually still waiting for my car to be ready to go out autocrossing, and hopefully to meet him IRL for tips and tricks. It's funny...if you're not stupid, and you don't call him out...he's not ALL that bad of a guy. Well...unless you take the net seriously. Then he's a dick.

Z33_kid
03-12-2007, 08:41 PM
interesting thread

EvasiveEF9
03-12-2007, 08:43 PM
interesting thread
Nah. It's overplayed. Everyone...EVERYONE...including moms, dads, cousins, and step-family calls him out, and 10 times out of 9, he wins. It's pointless really. You'd THINK that when they sign up there'd be a warning or waiver they have to sign that says "Don't call people out. You'll be ownd." Or something along those lines.

BB6dohcvtec
03-12-2007, 11:26 PM
wow thats all i got to say.....

why are people so damn sensitive on the internet??

crying and shit saying QD is mean blah blah blah

o and liz if you have so many damn friends in the real world, why don't you go cry to them instead of posting that crybaby bullshit on here.

pz

p.s. go to your local kroger and get some wet wipes for your face since you've been doing all that crying :cry:

LS2ner
03-17-2007, 01:53 PM
why do you write gay poems to each other on here?

fake ass rappers.

go watch BET.

Your opinion is acknowledged, but determined to be idiotic.

The whole Freestyle (or keystyle as we termed it) started like 2 years ago. I called QD out and we battled, and were cool afterwards. Some people use the internet to extract anger on others and try to build a "tough guy" image that they desperately lack in RL. Lizbiz or whatever is an obvious candidate of this "syndrome" as id like to call it. As far as the other noobs in the thread chiming in, heres a suggestion: If you wanna enjoy your time on IA dont make ignorant comments. Thats all ive got to say about this.

LilMonty
03-17-2007, 02:21 PM
FTW...OD, I mean QD!

LS2ner
03-17-2007, 02:25 PM
FTW...OD, I mean QD!

....Wow...just wow...

QD, i guess there must be some kind of bulletin going around to the newbs telling them to support you or die. Oh well, just another person trying to win fame by calling you out. Im sure you will own them.

LilMonty
03-17-2007, 02:37 PM
....Wow...just wow...

QD, i guess there must be some kind of bulletin going around to the newbs telling them to support you or die. Oh well, just another person trying to win fame by calling you out. Im sure you will own them.

No, actually. I am not trying to call QD out, or win fame for that matter. I thought it would be funny, at least to me to say that. I don't know about you, but I think that your comment was rather fucking stupid.

Im sure you will own them. Sounds like somebody is supporting to avoid death. :thinking: By all means, I am not stopping you.

quickdodge®
03-17-2007, 03:01 PM
Huh? Lolol. Later, QD.

Kyle
03-17-2007, 03:30 PM
Is this still going? This was over from the first post. It's like beating a dead horse.

This "nutswinger" concept is stupid as well. It seems that everyone who is upset for some reason at QD classifies anyone agreeing with QD as a "nutswinger." The thing is....QD is a fairly rational person, from what I can tell, and generally the people he owns are generally not so bright.

In gerneral, this is how it works...

Noob says something stupid.
QD makes a crack at them or tells them they are wrong.
They get their e-feelings hurt.

From here there are two options:

1.They make a QD neg repped me thread
They throw some dumb insults out hoping that a few people on IA will side with them because they may dislike QD as well.
Generally no one sides with thim...but sometimes a few people in the red(rep wise) emerge from the shadows in an attempt to help them battle QD.
Then QD puts down the weak effort and all of IA watches.
Usually they dont give up so the thread lasts for 5 pages or so.

2. They try defend themselves and what they said.
They become very defensive and try to match wits with him.
They fail to do so.
Then they try to insult him or piss him off as they find they have failed to prove any of their points. Generally all they can think of is "you are the oldest person on this site" or "look at your post count, you have no life"
This will fail to piss him off as he has seen it before.
Then he owns the hell out of them

quickdodge®
03-17-2007, 03:35 PM
Is this still going? This was over from the first post. It's like beating a dead horse.

This "nutswinger" concept is stupid as well. It seems that everyone who is upset for some reason at QD classifies anyone agreeing with QD as a "nutswinger." The thing is....QD is a fairly rational person, from what I can tell, and generally the people he owns are generally not so bright.

In gerneral, this is how it works...

Noob says something stupid.
QD makes a crack at them or tells them they are wrong.
They get their e-feelings hurt.

From here there are two options:

1.They make a QD neg repped me thread
They throw some dumb insults out hoping that a few people on IA will side with them because they may dislike QD as well.
Generally no one sides with thim...but sometimes a few people in the red(rep wise) emerge from the shadows in an attempt to help them battle QD.
Then QD puts down the weak effort and all of IA watches.
Usually they dont give up so the thread lasts for 5 pages or so.

2. They try defend themselves and what they said.
They become very defensive and try to match wits with him.
They fail to do so.
Then they try to insult him or piss him off as they find they have failed to prove any of their points. Generally all they can think of is "you are the oldest person on this site" or "look at your post count, you have no life"
This will fail to piss him off as he has seen it before.
Then he owns the hell out of them

Nicely posted, young nutswinger of mine. It is funny that just because people agree with me that they are automatically on my nuts. If friends = nutswingers, then my sack is hanging waaaaay low. Lolol. Later, QD.

LS2ner
03-17-2007, 04:03 PM
No, actually. I am not trying to call QD out, or win fame for that matter. I thought it would be funny, at least to me to say that. I don't know about you, but I think that your comment was rather fucking stupid.

Im sure you will own them. Sounds like somebody is supporting to avoid death. :thinking: By all means, I am not stopping you.

I apologize for the confusion. I was referring to you when i said that about people calling QD out. Id rather not get into a E-tussle over this because im in a pretty decent mood today. When i said "wow...just wow.." i was "wow"ing at the amount of people that randomly showed up to cheer QD on. I included you in the newb group because of lack of time on this site. Sorry if i pissed ya off, but id rather just drop it here.

on 3
03-17-2007, 05:58 PM
i would like to meet quik dick (QD) in person

EvasiveEF9
03-17-2007, 06:01 PM

LoL

quickdodge®
03-17-2007, 06:11 PM

Which one do you want to meet? "quik dick" or me? I could give a fuck about you really. Got your panties wadded up in your ass over me for something, I see. Oh well. Not my problem. Later, QD.

EvasiveEF9
03-17-2007, 06:16 PM
Which one do you want to meet? "quik dick" or me? I could give a fuck about you really. Got your panties wadded up in your ass over me for something, I see. Oh well. Not my problem. Later, QD.
Straight up, you should host a huge meet somewhere. Everyone wanting to meet you in person vs. you. They can stand in line and just one by one come through and meet you.

You'd probably get some pretty awesome reactions. Some would go silent. Some would swing. Some would just say "fuck you" and walk off...I'd record that and post up on IA, LoL.

LS2ner
03-18-2007, 01:10 PM
Some would swing.

QD is notorious for being strapped all the time.

EvasiveEF9
03-18-2007, 07:01 PM
Why am I not surprised? LoL

Maniaç
03-18-2007, 07:31 PM
yall faggots are still posting on this thread?!?!

Glides
03-18-2007, 07:41 PM
liz, if we wanted to have a comeback, we would wipe it off your face

Goddam, how did I miss this little bit of comedic gold. Man I gotta use that sometime, i'll give you credit though.

EvasiveEF9
03-18-2007, 07:41 PM
yall faggots are still posting on this thread?!?!
..says the maniac that posted.

BTLFED
03-18-2007, 07:45 PM
I can't believe I just read this thread. I could have done something more productive, like underwater basket weaving. :rolleyes:

You n00bs are fucking idiots. Catch the net, live in the now. You will never win so just quit while you are behind. :slap:

quickdodge®
03-18-2007, 09:49 PM

It's what i do, lolol. Later, QD.

81911SC
03-18-2007, 10:36 PM
noob gathering< qd

IndianStig
03-18-2007, 10:36 PM
Lol at where this thread ended up. Even though I do think QD is a total dick sometimes, everyones entitled to his or her own opinion. I will give it to you though QD, you are a rational man, my call out was just a joke, seeing if you'd take the bait, humor my afternoon since you seemingly run the Off-Topic Sections on here and wouldn't want some "chump" like me invading on your space. I will also admit that when I first got on this board, I felt like if there was a way to electrically shock you for every smartass (and later I learned, fairly rational) comment you made, I would be hitting that button a lot, haha.

So yeah, QD, you are a smartass, but I mean, you make sense, but some of your shit gets real old sometimes. Liz is just where I was a few years ago, she seems like cool people.

And a message to all...

http://www.geocities.com/[email protected]/arguing_over_internet.jpg

quickdodge®
03-18-2007, 10:41 PM
noob gathering< qd

Lolol. And yes. I do love 911s.

Even though I do think QD is a total dick sometimes,

Here's where a lot of my conquests lose the point behind this. I don't just come off the hip and E-blast on fools. I use stupidity as my pheromone. I smell it. I feel it. I sense it. I locate and devour it.

but some of you shit gets real old sometimes.

This is the part where I say that I don't care too much if it gets old.

Liz is just where I was a few years ago, she seems like cool people.

Fuck her. I don't give a shit who she is. Later,QD.

IndianStig
03-18-2007, 10:54 PM

I just don't see how you go day after day, doing the same things. Add a little variety to your life, errr....posting, lol. Like the shit you did in my Hookah Bar Thread, how the hell was that warranted? If you are so mature, which most of your posts show, an older (not in a bad way), smarter, more intelligent man then most on this board, why is it you revert to such childish behaviors?

That I will never know, I guess. That is what gets old, that is what gets on my nerve.

EvasiveEF9
03-18-2007, 10:56 PM

Here's where a lot of my conquests lose the point behind this. I don't just come off the hip and E-blast on fools. I use stupidity as my pheromone. I smell it. I feel it. I sense it. I locate and devour it.

Fuck her. I don't give a shit who she is. Later,QD.

pher·o·mone /ˈfɛrəˌmoʊn/ [fer-uh-mohn] –noun Animal Behavior. any chemical substance released by an animal that serves to influence the physiology or behavior of other members of the same species.

They'll need this

quickdodge®
03-18-2007, 11:00 PM
I just don't see how you go day after day, doing the same things.

Because it's funny to see how morons react to my posts. Kind of like tying a sock around a cat's stomach.

Add a little variety to your life, errr....posting, lol.

You don't know what I do in my life.

Like the shit you did in my Hookah Bar Thread, how the hell was that warranted?

Because you posted.

why is it you revert to such childish behaviors?

Because it's tons o' fun putting idiocy in it's rightful place.

that is what gets on my nerve.

Hehehe. Later, QD.

IndianStig
03-18-2007, 11:00 PM
pher·o·mone /ˈfɛrəˌmoʊn/ [fer-uh-mohn] –noun Animal Behavior. any chemical substance released by an animal that serves to influence the physiology or behavior of other members of the same species.

They'll need this

El oh el, at a genuine truth.

+1

quickdodge®
03-18-2007, 11:01 PM

They'll need this

LOLOL!!!! For real. I think I'll rep for that. Later, QD.

EvasiveEF9
03-18-2007, 11:03 PM
Seriously...when I see a word I dont' know, I HAVE to look it up. Drives me nuts. And if I don't know it...probably 2/3 of IA doesn't know it.

Just doing a public service. :)

quickdodge®
03-18-2007, 11:04 PM
And if I don't know it...probably 2/3 of IA doesn't know it.

I'm the 1/3. Later, QD.

81911SC
03-18-2007, 11:05 PM

Later,QD.
REP Good man.

IndianStig
03-18-2007, 11:08 PM
Seriously...when I see a word I dont' know, I HAVE to look it up. Drives me nuts. And if I don't know it...probably 2/3 of IA doesn't know it.

Just doing a public service. :)

Lol, like I said in my rep, the word took me by surprise, me nemesis whipping out the vocab, haha, but root words are my friend. I know what you mean though, I think I'm getting OCD about not knowing what words mean, I have to look them up now, almost always www.google.com then define: word. haha.

I think I'm done arguing in this thread for a while, Imma go grab me a jello cup, some pastrami sandwich, and a nice Ginger Ale.

BRB.