PDA

View Full Version : i am a dumb ass!!!!!!!!

THEONE
03-09-2007, 11:00 PM
i figured it out.

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-10-2007, 12:41 AM
Your not a dumbass for anything except for trading it for the Integra....WHYY??? LOL. Bad move there but "shit happens." It's all good tho...err well not really, lol.

BiH1320
03-10-2007, 01:42 AM
yeah i hate that shit. ur honest with the person and the other person screws u over.
relationships ftl.

THEONE
03-10-2007, 01:47 AM
Your not a dumbass for anything except for trading it for the Integra....WHYY??? LOL. Bad move there but "shit happens." It's all good tho...err well not really, lol.

....??

Wal-Mart
03-10-2007, 01:52 AM
t-bird over integra for reliability??? you gotta be kidding me...

BiH1320
03-10-2007, 02:03 AM
I agree with the title of this thread.
lol jk.

but dammn what was wrong with the teggy?

sirkus
03-10-2007, 02:11 AM
heres the story i traded my teg for a 96 t-bird in great shape it runs amazing it has all kind of performance goodies and such. i failed emissions so i spent 1100.00 on the repairs the car was from out of state so i was i guess they dont have emissions there no biggie. so after 8 times pulled over and a ticket or 2 for no tag i got to get my tag and guess what my title was considered forged or some crap

someone printed thier name on the top line just one name so i have to contact the origonal owner of the car not the guy i got it from he never transfered in his name after days i got him and he notarized a paper i needed real cool guy.charged me nothing. so today i go to the tag office so happy this shit will be over and guess what???

its not apparently the car has a salvage title,yup a salavage title. i was like fuck you your full of it. i really said this. they told me the car was totaled in GA and money was collected as in a settlement and the car was sold or made to look like it was sold to someone out of state because laws in other states are not as strict as GA for salvage vehicles,they said state farm was investigating fradulent activity and it was insurance fraud and i was like oh shit@@@@@@!!!

before i practically ran out of the tag office they did tell me i would know more in 4-5 weeks if i mail in this application and a check for 18.00 what the hell is that????
someone is going to jail.....

Try your best to sell it. You're going to be covered in a huge shit storm of papers if not. It's a pain to get a cars title back from that in the state of ga. Talk someone in another state (TN has lean laws on em) to help you get the title back to rebuilt.

Send me the vin number and I'll carfax it... see what happened.

Frög
03-10-2007, 09:29 AM
thats what happens when you give up on vtec.. :D

good luck though

The Yousef
03-10-2007, 09:30 AM
thats what happens when you give up on vtec.. :D
ahahahhaahahaha... :lmfao:

Echonova
03-10-2007, 09:45 AM
Did you not Carfax it before you bought it?...not that it's a guarantee but damn. Don't get your hopes up that someone is going to jail..... It's Buyer beware in Georgia.

THEONE
03-10-2007, 11:04 AM
///

Lucky DAWG
03-10-2007, 04:28 PM
vtec ftl
tbird for a bigger loss

that sux though dude, i'd be flippin shits

dumpdaccord
03-11-2007, 11:39 AM
buy a clean title tbird shell or one with a blown motor n swap over the oarts if its gonna get too expensive.