PDA

View Full Version : Finally Got my Baby BACK!!

DoriDori
03-09-2007, 10:27 PM
Finally got my Integra back from the body shop!!! I was back into four months ago by an uninsured motorist so you can imagine how hard it was to get money from my own insurance. Sports and Imports in Chamblee. There was damage to front bumper,wheel,and driver fender. They told me they are not pleased with the fitment of the aftermarket fender provided by insurance, so arranged a new OEM bumper to be here next week(paid 4 by insurance of course) and rental. Upclose I too I am not pleased with the fitment, but was very impressed at the lenght they went to get the job done right. I could not be happier with not only there great work, but their customer service. Highly recommend!!!
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g192/camoismyfavcolur/IMG_2048.jpghttp://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g192/camoismyfavcolur/IMG_2051.jpg

spacelion
03-10-2007, 03:31 AM
Right on man, it's been a while since I've seen your car. It'll look even better with those wheels on it :D:D:D:D:D:D

DoriDori
03-10-2007, 08:32 AM
Haha, heck yeah!!! now he saying they be here first week in april, WHAT THE FUDGE!! Have you found anything you might consider yet??

twinj
03-10-2007, 08:54 AM
Who did your body work?

speedminded
03-10-2007, 09:05 AM
What's the Thule rack for? I don't see any carriers/trays/accessories on top to hold anything...

Frög
03-10-2007, 12:35 PM
sweet! ya i can see fitment issues, probably because you pointed it out though..

DoriDori
03-13-2007, 05:30 PM

UpSideDownDesi
03-14-2007, 01:17 AM
"Its to carry yo mamma on top!!!!", right now its just for show, mainly to stick out so I dont get associated with ricers and trend riders like YOU!!! I have a friend I want to start riding with but looking for a good used bike first. Maybe Ill carry your fake wheels on top........all the way to the junk yard!!!! oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (sorry that was ill, but saw the chance and couldnt let it pass)
lol...actually laughing at you :lmfao: .