PDA

View Full Version : Cookie Monster steals from a girl scout (anyone seen JM today?)

thinkfast®
03-09-2007, 07:48 AM
If you think you’ve gotten used to news about crime -- brace yourself for the latest. This time, police tell us, a guy stole Girl Scout cookies from a 7-year-old girl trying to sell them.

It happened in Sandy Springs where people are appalled.

Sometimes instead of the scout taking the cookies to the customers, they let the customers come to the lure of the cookies -- which a group of 7-year-old girls did in front of one of their homes when two teenagers in a pickup drove up.

“Girls are selling Girl Scout cookies outside their house on the little table and he said he wanted to buy some cookies and she gave him a box of Tagalongs, and he grabbed them and said, ‘Catch me if you can’ and took off,” said Lt. Steve Rose with the Sandy Springs Police Department.

Police were already just a few blocks away looking for the same truck for cutting donuts in some lawn and pulled over 17-year-old Sean Michael McGoff of Alpharetta and his younger buddy.

“And the mother of this child that was selling cookies came up to them and said, ‘That’s the car that stole my daughter’s cookies,” said Lt. Rose.

The officer said he smelled alcohol on the driver and looked in the car.

“And he’s got the box of cookies in the front seat so the fruits of the crime are there,” said Lt. Rose.

The community is appalled.

“And for him to just come up and take them, that’s really horrible,” said Sandy Springs resident Serai Christian.

Police Lt. Steve Rose summed it up when asked by the AJC who steals cookies from a Girl Scout?

"Certainly not a Boy Scout."

Sammich
03-09-2007, 07:55 AM
LMMFAO hahahahahhahahaahahahahaha

"catch me if you can"

mocha latte cupcake
03-09-2007, 07:55 AM
i'm out on bail, why you gotta bring up my personal life and cookie stealing habits puto!?! that fine was outrageous! $2000! for stealing a box of samoa's, tag alongs, and thin mints! WTF!? and seriously i was pretty damn impressed my lucino cut a donut! geez, cops hatin on my fun!

thinkfast®
03-09-2007, 07:57 AM
way to go sport. why you gotta be all wreckless in the 'springs loc, you know last time they caught you nude in front of inserection they let you off w/ a warning, I mean you got lucky homeboy and now this?!?!

you need a role model puto cabron ALL IN YOUR CARA!!

thinkfast®
03-09-2007, 07:57 AM
p.s did you give love to all the homeys or what, I know you probly pissed yourself in the holding cell w/ all the other scared white boys LOLOLOL

later, TF

itsjustdee
03-09-2007, 08:08 AM
lololololol ricky why would do such a thing?

Sol-Badguy
03-09-2007, 08:10 AM
I heard that just a few minutes ago.

I was going to blame someone, but couldn't decide who..

Ran
03-09-2007, 08:12 AM
lololololol ricky why would do such a thing?lololol, is that Ricky in your sig? I thought putos were allergic to snow.

thinkfast®
03-09-2007, 08:13 AM
dee what the hell is that in ur sig?!?! oh wow this is crazy what were you thinking lol

Doppelgänger
03-09-2007, 08:14 AM
Damn Ricky, it's not nice to steal peoples cookies and cut up yards.... you could have atleast stolen something of value..... was that Yousef that was "your younger buddy"?

I'm ashamed of you Ricky... bad human... baaaad human.

Ricky, if you're going to steal something...steal something like Yousef's virginity.

thinkfast®
03-09-2007, 08:15 AM
no way man that was all JM, he already admitted to it, I wonder if he got anally abused... hmm

Doppelgänger
03-09-2007, 08:16 AM
see edit in my above post...

Ran
03-09-2007, 08:19 AM
Yeah, JM totally blew it. It was all planned out too.

JM snags cookies and makes a run for it.
Girl Scout chases after JM to retrieve stolen cookies.
Ran waits around the corner to snag said Girl Scout.
Sweet rewards for everyone.

Stupid f*cker never made it to the corner. :mad:

thinkfast®
03-09-2007, 08:20 AM
yea JM way to go, you let everyone down AGAIN... this is the last time we use you when you've been drinking

jerk

Ran
03-09-2007, 08:23 AM
Police were already just a few blocks away looking for the same car for cutting donuts in some lawn and pulled over JM of Alpharetta and his younger buddy Ricky.

yea JM way to go, you let everyone down AGAIN... this is the last time we use you when you've been drinking

jerkIndeed and, while you mighty cones were getting busted, I drove away in silence with the Yaris. :D

Sol-Badguy
03-09-2007, 08:30 AM
Yeah, JM totally blew it. It was all planned out too.

JM snags cookies and makes a run for it.
Girl Scout chases after JM to retrieve stolen cookies.
Ran waits around the corner to snag said Girl Scout.
Sweet rewards for everyone.

Stupid f*cker never made it to the corner. :mad:
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

The Yousef
03-09-2007, 10:46 PM
Ricky, if you're going to steal something...steal something like Yousef's virginity.

ummm....negative ghost rider...

big NEGATIVE!

_Christian_
03-09-2007, 10:56 PM
LMMFAO hahahahahhahahaahahahahaha

"catch me if you can"
omg i cant stop laughing thats too funny:lmfao:

MR. 200SX
03-09-2007, 11:19 PM
I'm surprised JM didn't steal that little girls panties.