PDA

View Full Version : all women are somehow connected... learn from me, save yourself.

sebastianHoff
03-09-2007, 12:15 AM
so it wasnt bad enough i broke my own rules and dated my sisters roommate, but the ex and i shared a connection that even i didnt imagine. as it turns out my exs sorority big sister (see note 1.) is a girl i went to high school and might have in a drunken stupor hooked up with. it took 6 years, several thousand mile, and 3 colleges for that juju to catch me, but here we are. the ex and the girl from high school are getting an apartment together, the girl from high school happens to be friends with the "old gang" not to mention the one girl that got away and a few girls i should have dated. to make a long story short, these girls are directly connected to 90% of the girls i will have contact with for the next 2 years. the prolem is this, my ex is going to say, "i dont know what happened, it was complicated, things moved too fast, i felt smothered, etc.." and the fucked up part is women believe other women till they start talkin shit about each other bfs (no he'd never cheat on me bitch, shut the fuck up :ninja: ). truth is we got together, she got back with her ex, i found out called no-joy and booked it.

fucked doesnt quite say it.

note 1: sororities will be the end of sex with good lookin women for all men save white boys with chinese tats wearing socks, sandals, and rocawear listening to "pain" by 3 days grace cause it puts into words what they feel inside... someone please shoot me in the head. if you are one of these guys, bubba ho tep is coming for you.

end rant, good morning.

Krazykouki
03-09-2007, 12:29 AM
Have a good day man cause your fucked.

PhAtBoYMr2
03-09-2007, 12:31 AM
i take it you didn't get laid today?

VooDooXII
03-09-2007, 05:50 AM
Women talk three times more than men do...never think that one girl won't hear what another knows.