PDA

View Full Version : CALL OUT THREAD : TIGERJC

sidewayz
03-08-2007, 09:41 PM
ALRIGHT BITCH , I WAS JUST FUCKING WITH YOU . THEN YOU WANNA NEG REP ME ??? FUCK THATS SHIT TO SOME PEOPLE REPS MEAN SOMETHING . TO MEAN IT MEANS PEOPLE ACTUALLY HEARING WHAT I HAVE TO SAY ON HERE , AND I'M GETTING TIRED OF LITTLE PUNK ASS BITCHES LIKE YOU COMING ON HERE THINKING YOU RUN SHIT , NEWS FLASH : BREAKING NEWS : THIS JUST IN : YOU GODDAMN DONT . SO SHUT THE FUCK UP . LOOK I WAS REALLY JUST KIDDING AT FIRST AS I POSTED UP I WAS . BUT NO YOU WANNA JUMP WELL HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO JUMP SOMEMORE IN MY THREAD GO AHEAD I DARE YOU . IM NOT THAT WELL KNOWN BUT YOU JUMPED ON QD'S SHIT AND EVASIVE'S SHIT SO GO AHEAD JUMP ON ME IM NOT AS CALM AS THEM :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up:

EvasiveEF9
03-08-2007, 09:43 PM
LoL, be like QD and I. Don't care.

Oh well, fuck it...
**gets popcorn and continues packing**

TIGERJC
03-08-2007, 09:45 PM
LOL............. Why can't respectable ppl call me out, this isnt even worth my time

buffdaddy18
03-08-2007, 09:46 PM
ALRIGHT BITCH , I WAS JUST FUCKING WITH YOU . THEN YOU WANNA NEG REP ME ??? FUCK THATS SHIT TO SOME PEOPLE REPS MEAN SOMETHING . TO MEAN IT MEANS PEOPLE ACTUALLY HEARING WHAT I HAVE TO SAY ON HERE , AND I'M GETTING TIRED OF LITTLE PUNK ASS BITCHES LIKE YOU COMING ON HERE THINKING YOU RUN SHIT , NEWS FLASH : BREAKING NEWS : THIS JUST IN : YOU GODDAMN DONT . SO SHUT THE FUCK UP . LOOK I WAS REALLY JUST KIDDING AT FIRST AS I POSTED UP I WAS . BUT NO YOU WANNA JUMP WELL HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO JUMP SOMEMORE IN MY THREAD GO AHEAD I DARE YOU . IM NOT THAT WELL KNOWN BUT YOU JUMPED ON QD'S SHIT AND EVASIVE'S SHIT SO GO AHEAD JUMP ON ME IM NOT AS CALM AS THEM :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up:

or............you could not be a whiny little pussy who complains about e-rep :thinking:

HalfBaked
03-08-2007, 09:49 PM
Who wants to try and guess how many times he gets negged now?

buffdaddy18
03-08-2007, 09:50 PM

:lmfao: he's already got one from me

EvasiveEF9
03-08-2007, 09:50 PM
I was thinking that...

TIGERJC
03-08-2007, 09:51 PM
ppl neg rep this kid for me. Hopefully he will take the neg reps as a sign that he sucks at life and by the grace of god he may end his sorry life. :D

EvasiveEF9
03-08-2007, 09:53 PM
ppl neg rep this kid for me. Hopefully he will take the neg reps as a sign that he sucks at life and by the grace of god he may end his sorry life. :D
I won't be. He's a noob...that's the only reason I'll excuse him. He hasn't yet realized that reps don't really mean much...

(and the fact he hasn't yet realized you can turn rep off...hinthint) LoL

sidewayz
03-08-2007, 09:58 PM
or............you could not be a whiny little pussy who complains about e-rep :thinking:

either way you still drive a hyundia

buffdaddy18
03-08-2007, 10:01 PM
either way you still drive a hyundia

:lmfao:

you're a funny child

sidewayz
03-08-2007, 10:03 PM
nah i cant dog them in 08 the 300 hp rwd tiburon comes out (my stepdad works there ) and i will be gettin one to fuck with ppl but till then they suck

ksinao
03-08-2007, 10:03 PM
He hasn't yet realized that reps don't really mean much...

DING DING DING

1000cckiller
03-08-2007, 10:04 PM
ALRIGHT BITCH , I WAS JUST FUCKING WITH YOU . THEN YOU WANNA NEG REP ME ??? FUCK THATS SHIT TO SOME PEOPLE REPS MEAN SOMETHING . TO MEAN IT MEANS PEOPLE ACTUALLY HEARING WHAT I HAVE TO SAY ON HERE , AND I'M GETTING TIRED OF LITTLE PUNK ASS BITCHES LIKE YOU COMING ON HERE THINKING YOU RUN SHIT , NEWS FLASH : BREAKING NEWS : THIS JUST IN : YOU GODDAMN DONT . SO SHUT THE FUCK UP . LOOK I WAS REALLY JUST KIDDING AT FIRST AS I POSTED UP I WAS . BUT NO YOU WANNA JUMP WELL HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO JUMP SOMEMORE IN MY THREAD GO AHEAD I DARE YOU . IM NOT THAT WELL KNOWN BUT YOU JUMPED ON QD'S SHIT AND EVASIVE'S SHIT SO GO AHEAD JUMP ON ME IM NOT AS CALM AS THEM :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up:Man SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU AINT GONE DO SHIT.

buffdaddy18
03-08-2007, 10:05 PM
nah i cant dog them in 08 the 300 hp rwd tiburon comes out (my stepdad works there ) and i will be gettin one to fuck with ppl but till then they suck

whatever helps you sleep at night kiddo

Lucky DAWG
03-08-2007, 10:05 PM
i'm not gonna neg rep him

look what one neg rep did to him...
i will not be held accountable for his suicide

EvasiveEF9
03-08-2007, 10:07 PM
i'm not gonna neg rep him

look what one neg rep did to him...
i will not be held accountable for his suicide
:lmfao:

ShooterMcGavin
03-08-2007, 10:45 PM
oh noes! not neg reps! :lmao:

Tank
03-09-2007, 07:47 AM
neg repped cause it made my day a lil better lol

Sammich
03-09-2007, 07:58 AM
someone needs their tampax pearls..

SLOWLYbtngU
03-09-2007, 08:19 AM
someone needs their tampax pearls..
Oh shit...they give them out for free now? Those are the good shit!!! Where do I get mine!!! :???: :thinking:

CHADbee
03-09-2007, 08:22 AM
-3 for fuckin with my teammate and friend.....

BITCH.

Sammich
03-09-2007, 08:28 AM
LOL @ chad@bee..

where did slowly come from

Ran
03-09-2007, 08:49 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/lolikombat2.gif

Sammich
03-09-2007, 08:52 AM
ran stop posting ur pedo videos of S&M

Ran
03-09-2007, 08:54 AM
That's not S&M. She's not tied up yet.

Sol-Badguy
03-09-2007, 08:57 AM
:lmfao::lmfao:

rep if I can!!

Sammich
03-09-2007, 09:03 AM

o damn:lmfao: :lmfao:

Sol-Badguy
03-09-2007, 09:04 AM
neg rep party?

Lucky DAWG
03-09-2007, 09:05 AM
neg rep party?

hopefully

waiting on being able to spread rep again
he said something funny awhile ago so i positive repped

shoulda quit while he was ahead

EvasiveEF9
03-09-2007, 09:06 AM
:lmfao::lmfao:

rep if I can!!
I'mma get him, too, for that, LoL :lmfao: :lmfao:

Rican219
03-09-2007, 09:07 AM
I LOL'd

EvasiveEF9
03-09-2007, 09:08 AM
hopefully

waiting on being able to spread rep again
he said something funny awhile ago so i positive repped

shoulda quit while he was ahead
GOD DAMNIT! They're AIDS! NOT REPS! SPREAD YOUR AIDS!

You're up already?

Lucky DAWG
03-09-2007, 09:10 AM
GOD DAMNIT! They're AIDS! NOT REPS! SPREAD YOUR AIDS!

You're up already?

haha i've got e-clemalthis, not e-aids... its a brand new std, i'm that much of a slut

yea i had to pick up my mom from a car rental place.
then i'm prob meeting a friend to go rock climbing

aren't u comin back home bout now?

Sol-Badguy
03-09-2007, 09:11 AM
Heh, he got angry cause his e-peepee shrivled a bit.

EvasiveEF9
03-09-2007, 09:16 AM
haha i've got e-clemalthis, not e-aids... its a brand new std, i'm that much of a slut

yea i had to pick up my mom from a car rental place.
then i'm prob meeting a friend to go rock climbing

aren't u comin back home bout now?
LoL, you kiddnin'? I'm in the corps. I've already been up, done an hour of PT, spent an hour getting my stuff together, got a 10 minute safety breifing, got my leave checked off, made the hour and 15minute drive down here in that fucking traffic, opened two packages from UPS, had a talk with mom, and ate breakfast.

Where YOU been? It's already 10!

EvasiveEF9
03-09-2007, 09:17 AM
Oh shit...they give them out for free now? Those are the good shit!!! Where do I get mine!!! :???: :thinking:
When you talk like that, I CAN'T think of you slowly biting me, damnit

LoL, been a while, how you been?

Lucky DAWG
03-09-2007, 09:20 AM
LoL, you kiddnin'? I'm in the corps. I've already been up, done an hour of PT, spent an hour getting my stuff together, got a 10 minute safety breifing, got my leave checked off, made the hour and 15minute drive down here in that fucking traffic, opened two packages from UPS, had a talk with mom, and ate breakfast.

Where YOU been? It's already 10!

fuck i feel like a slacker

well i guess i'll man up and go tackle a deer outside and eat it on the spot...
then watch some football thats not even in season

yea that sounds manly,
be back later PEACE

EvasiveEF9
03-09-2007, 09:24 AM
fuck i feel like a slacker

well i guess i'll man up and go tackle a deer outside and eat it on the spot...
then watch some football thats not even in season

yea that sounds manly,
be back later PEACE
haha, wtf? I already tried talking someone into coming and running 2 miles with me this morning...but everyone's being lazy. Bunch of fatties.

Alright, I gotta clean out the talon cuz I don't knwo what's up tonight, yet. That and run laundry and unpack... gotta make it to cumming at noon for that dude's brakes, tehn I'm free for the day. Gonna be a couple of us getting together tonight if you're interested. No official plans yet, but we're workin' on something. I'm sure it'll involve alcohol.

Lucky DAWG
03-09-2007, 09:26 AM
haha, wtf? I already tried talking someone into coming and running 2 miles with me this morning...but everyone's being lazy. Bunch of fatties.

Alright, I gotta clean out the talon cuz I don't knwo what's up tonight, yet. That and run laundry and unpack... gotta make it to cumming at noon for that dude's brakes, tehn I'm free for the day. Gonna be a couple of us getting together tonight if you're interested. No official plans yet, but we're workin' on something. I'm sure it'll involve alcohol.

nah i can't make it tonight prob unless my double date falls through

but keep me posted regardless
appreciate :goodjob:

EvasiveEF9
03-09-2007, 09:30 AM
nah i can't make it tonight prob unless my double date falls through

but keep me posted regardless
appreciate :goodjob:
Well, as of right now I'm lookin' at four or five chicks...MAYBE another guy...and myself...and alcohol.

*shrugs* Your call. LoLoL

Lucky DAWG
03-09-2007, 09:34 AM
Well, as of right now I'm lookin' at four or five chicks...MAYBE another guy...and myself...and alcohol.

*shrugs* Your call. LoLoL

haha you're like the lil devil on my shoulder

i'll prob be on the date around 10-12 or so (curfew = highschool bitches:rolleyes:)
i can more then likely get out of the house for the night though, will things still be goin on around there or do you have to turn in early?

EvasiveEF9
03-09-2007, 09:36 AM
haha you're like the lil devil on my shoulder

i'll prob be on the date around 10-12 or so (curfew = highschool bitches:rolleyes:)
i can more then likely get out of the house for the night though, will things still be goin on around there or do you have to turn in early?
LoL, wtf, curfew? Damn...my mom gave up on that when I turned 15, LoL. I was NEVER home. 10 or 12 is usually when the shit starts kickin' up. Anything before that is just pre-game. Either way, I'm gonna be around chicks and booze, tonight. :cheers: + :boobies: = :bump: + :goodjob: + :crazy:

Lucky DAWG
03-09-2007, 09:38 AM
LoL, wtf, curfew? Damn...my mom gave up on that when I turned 15, LoL. I was NEVER home. 10 or 12 is usually when the shit starts kickin' up. Anything before that is just pre-game. Either way, I'm gonna be around chicks and booze, tonight. :cheers: + :boobies: = :bump: + :goodjob: + :crazy:

haha exactly my mom gave up last year too, she realizes i'm gonna drink and just makes me check in to make sure i'm not driving and i have a place to be for the night.

btw i still need ur #

and HOLY SHIT! i looked at your myspace and you know "lisa's the shit bitch" lol, i hooked up with her like a year ago haha, she'll prob tell you i'm an asshole

Lucky DAWG
03-09-2007, 09:40 AM
oh and if you got any vodka i have the best recipe for a drink that is unbelievable

EvasiveEF9
03-09-2007, 09:41 AM
haha exactly my mom gave up last year too, she realizes i'm gonna drink and just makes me check in to make sure i'm not driving and i have a place to be for the night.

btw i still need ur #

and HOLY SHIT! i looked at your myspace and you know "lisa's the shit bitch" lol, i hooked up with her like a year ago haha, she'll prob tell you i'm an asshole
LoL, yeah, I know her. I've known her for a few years, now. I told you I know 'em of all ages, LoL. She's been around once or twice, though... She tells everyone that ALL guys she meets are assholes. I don't recall hearing her mention the name chase, though.

And yeah, we don't support drinking and driving (Except BTL and JMMX...bastards. If I was sober enough you wouldn't have driven!) Lost someone I knew a few years back. I wasn't that close to her, but it really hit home. She wasn't the one drinking, even...it was the oncoming driver.

buffdaddy18
03-09-2007, 09:41 AM
could ya'll whore this thread up any more? :lmfao:

EvasiveEF9
03-09-2007, 09:42 AM
This thread will = my 3K post. :lmfao:

Lucky DAWG
03-09-2007, 09:43 AM

YES! :2up:

EvasiveEF9
03-09-2007, 09:44 AM
oh and if you got any vodka i have the best recipe for a drink that is unbelievable
Mostly we drink beer. I may be picking up vodka tonight,t hough. Public Safety up at school took the last little bit I had. Oh well. I've still got some hypnotique and breman's irish cream here at the house, and a few beers left.

buffdaddy18
:lmfao:....fuckers. lol

buffdaddy18
aight bitches, I'm off to class. peace

Lucky DAWG
03-09-2007, 09:45 AM
k will i really outta go do something productive lol, give me a call around 10ish or so, if i don't pick up then leave a voicemail bc i don't have your # to know its you calling.

i can possibly bring more chicks if your stuff falls through
peace bro

EDIT: scratch the # part

EvasiveEF9
03-09-2007, 09:46 AM
Class? Which? Or what edu level?

EvasiveEF9
03-09-2007, 09:47 AM
k will i really outta go do something productive lol, give me a call around 10ish or so, if i don't pick up then leave a voicemail bc i don't have your # to know its you calling.

i can possibly bring more chicks if your stuff falls through
peace bro

EDIT: scratch the # part
Chicks > 18.

Oh, and check your PM.

Lucky DAWG
03-09-2007, 09:47 AM

later bro

Lucky DAWG
03-09-2007, 09:48 AM
Chicks > 18.

Oh, and check your PM.

i kno a chick at georgia state who could maybe bring friends
but if thats the case then my resources are limited haha :lmfao:

KevinT707
03-09-2007, 09:49 AM
EhhH, who cares what TigerJC does and think .. he's gay anyway

EvasiveEF9
03-09-2007, 09:50 AM
i kno a chick at georgia state who could maybe bring friends
but if thats the case then my resources are limited haha :lmfao:Edited: don't want the story going public.

EvasiveEF9
03-09-2007, 09:51 AM
he fondled you, too?

Lucky DAWG
03-09-2007, 09:52 AM
LoL, I just don't need more trouble with the law than I've alreayd been in. Still trying to get one case cleared for minor in poss alc, another one I'm fighting for "running a stoplight", plus public safety at school is on my ass about the alcohol on campus, and then I've already been to jail once cuz a chick told me she was 17. Cop asked me, so I said she was 17. Apparently I lied. She was only 15. I was 18. SUCKED. I didn't do anything with her, though. She had apparently snuck out and gone up the street. Whole situation was shady, I should have figured, but live and learn. One night in jail, and a shit-ton of fines later, it's off my record, and I hold no grudges. I'm just glad I didn't do anything with her, LoL

read ya loud and clear
hit me up later
later

TIGERJC
03-09-2007, 04:50 PM
Just promise me u will never touch my car :goodjob:. Kevin only you can turn a decal removal job into 10k worth of damage

buffdaddy18
03-09-2007, 04:52 PM
Class? Which? Or what edu level?

Public Relations.

I go to Southern