PDA

View Full Version : Did I have balls doing this?

Extrememustang
03-08-2007, 09:05 PM
Ok so I just found out my wife cheated on me a few months back with this guy . SHe worked with at gwinnett place honda. SHe got pregant by him and is going to have a abortion. Here is the thing though before I knew something was going on I had my thoughts. So I went to his work,went to his office,closed the door,sat down in a chair looked him in the eye and said motherfucker whats up with you and my wife? Now that took balls I think of course he lied and said I thought you guys were seprated and blah blah blah to get me out of his office cause he was too much of a pussy to admit it. Now he says he loves her but doesnt want anyone to know. If you love someone MAN UP TO IT AND TELL EVERYONE instead of hiding it like a bitch. Ok had to get that off of my chest.

sidewayz
03-08-2007, 09:08 PM
look at it this way if she is gonna cheat you cant stop her and if she does she wasnt worth having in the first place stay strong is my advice and oh yeah the only way to get over an old girl is to get up under a new one

EvasiveEF9
03-08-2007, 09:12 PM
Not even that. Just realize that she wasn't the one or whatever. No man or woman should settle for the opposite sex if they're going to cheat on them. Hence why I left my whore...er...ex.

He's probably going to claim loving her cuz he's got a kid with her...well...halfway...

Either way. Fuck 'er if you don't have any ties (kids, bank accounts, etc) just say "Good luck to you and him. Hope he's worth it" and walk out.

Took nuts to walk in, though. Especially to not just walk in and deck him, LoL.

9inchbackbreaker
03-08-2007, 09:18 PM
You are so full of shit. How do my Balls taste?

sidewayz
03-08-2007, 09:19 PM
yeah it took balls to walk in i have did something similar but this dudes dad ended up beatin his ass cause he wouldnt fight me it was pretty funny but yeah it does take balls ....... good thing i got elphantitis .......... lol j/k

boosted1jz
03-08-2007, 09:20 PM
put your dogs in the room with him....... after not feeding them for a few days LOL

of course im joking!!! dont do that to your dogs...... but do let them attack him

jmmx258
03-08-2007, 09:21 PM
You are so full of shit. How do my Balls taste?
Wow dude. Your a real piece of work. If he's so full of shit, why dont you tell us your side of the story.

P.S. You shoulda knocked him over in his chair.

sidewayz
03-08-2007, 09:22 PM
dude not trying to make your hopes go away of her choosing you but
1. this is a lose lose situation
2. ONCE A CHEATER ALWAYS A CHEATER
3. could you really see another child running around and you raising it that wasnt yours ??? i know i would go insane and shoot some folks , then again thats probably why im in anger management classes right now

9inchbackbreaker
03-08-2007, 09:23 PM
I didn't know this little boy was on IA ..

EvasiveEF9
03-08-2007, 09:24 PM
We share a child born last nov 24th. Yea when I was in there my blood was boiling. Oh get this she went to jail for a week for a bad check that wasnt hers,and she told him it was over and only talked to me. Then she got out and went back to him,wtf. Also he said i fyou are still seeing him then we are over, so she told me to act like we are over so he wouldnt brake up with her cause she wants us both,and I still live with her(which he doesnt know) and agreed. I know she will make up her mind soon it just sucks when you love someone the things you can put up with.
**headache**

Dude, can't you see this girl is bad news? Straight up...the poon can't be worth that. Respectively, you're dumb for dealing with it. The only thing that might be worth it is for your little boy or girl. But if she's got jailtime under her belt, you could probably get custody. Because if the two of you stay together, things will get progressively worse (I think). If you're going to divorce, do it now before the boy/girl is old enough to realize the difference. If you do it now, she probably won't realize it.

Think about it. Custody of the child. Why should she get it? She's unfaithful, and has jailtime.

As far as I'm concerned, I'd take my little one and be done with her. If she ever gets her shit straight, she can try to come back...

Be smart. Use the head on your shoulders...

sidewayz
03-08-2007, 09:26 PM
I didn't know this little boy was on IA ..

your a douchebag go away and quit actin like your him .. i know your trying to be cool and all but truth is you suck at life so STFU and get the fuck out of this thread you immmature little bitch

oh yeah i forgot,:tongue1:
have a nice day

EvasiveEF9
03-08-2007, 09:26 PM
dude not trying to make your hopes go away of her choosing you but
1. this is a lose lose situation
2. ONCE A CHEATER ALWAYS A CHEATER
3. could you really see another child running around and you raising it that wasnt yours ??? i know i would go insane and shoot some folks , then again thats probably why im in anger management classes right now
1. Agreed
2. NOT TRUE! I used to be a cheater. I grew out of it...
3. Yeah..imagine she comes home and lays the child on him and finds out at the age of 18 that he was never really the father...
3b. I took anger management. You may not think it's doing anything for you...but in the end, something will happen and you'll be like "WTF...six months ago, I would have snapped on that shit"

9inchbackbreaker
03-08-2007, 09:28 PM
I hope you bring that ridgeline in for service.. ...

Extrememustang
03-08-2007, 09:30 PM
We all have fucked up but she is my soulmate I feel.

sidewayz
03-08-2007, 09:31 PM
well your right on once a cheater not always but it topok me finding the right girl for me not to cheat and im thinkin on that scenario and if that is true she cheated so he is not the one for her and she will do again ..... just my perspective though i could be wrong god sometimes does crazy things that always end up for the best my honestly yamalube listen to the song unanswered prayers by garth brooks even if you dont like country just listen to it and you will fell better

EvasiveEF9
03-08-2007, 09:33 PM
Dude...you got issues. :goodjob:

Straight up...if you feel this way about her, she needs to be willing to let the dude go, and focus on ya'lls relationship. Communicate better. Go see a marriage counsellor or whatever they are. Obviously something's missing from the relationship so you can do one of two things. Walk away, or fix it. But in order for her to focus on you, she needs to drop him. If she's not willing to do it, then she's probably not going to be worth it in the end, bro. I hate to say it...just stating my opinion. Just stating and outsider's view.

03-08-2007, 09:35 PM
wow that is a sucky situation... i bet it makes you mad everytime you think about it.... if I was you even with the child i would get a divorce from the whore... It will never be the same for you...

EvasiveEF9
03-08-2007, 09:35 PM
well your right on once a cheater not always but it topok me finding the right girl for me not to cheat and im thinkin on that scenario and if that is true she cheated so he is not the one for her and she will do again ..... just my perspective though i could be wrong god sometimes does crazy things that always end up for the best my honestly yamalube listen to the song unanswered prayers by garth brooks even if you dont like country just listen to it and you will fell better
...good song...

Yeah. My problem...I HAD the right girl. I let her go. BAD move on my part. After 2 years and 3 months, we're just starting to talk again. I miss her like not getting any for a month. She cares about some other dude, but that's alright...I'll hang around. If something happens, maybe I'll get another chance. But I swear I'd not jack it up if I got another chance... Either way, I'mma remain single and just try proving I've changed and I'm worth her time...

Whipped? Perhaps. Worth it? It'd be worth every minute. If it fails? I tried. I've still got my car :goodjob:

9inchbackbreaker
03-08-2007, 09:36 PM
You have a small dick.. Thats what missing from that relationship.

She loves my 12 in of fury

EvasiveEF9
03-08-2007, 09:36 PM
wow that is a sucky situation... i bet it makes you mad everytime you think about it.... if I was you even with the child i would get a divorce from the whore... It will never be the same for you...
LoL, easy calling her a whore...he's still with her. Let's not stir fights, LoLoL.

TIGERJC
03-08-2007, 09:37 PM
well since he is black and Im white I would have known the child wasnt mine. Also when we first met I dated her and another girl for 9 months so I put her thru that. Now we got married and I loved her but I wasnt always there for her she says so she met this guy with a great personality and stuff and it just happened. I have known her for 4 years and he has like 6 months. So its all fucked up
well if it doesnt work out, tell her to come see tigerjc and I will dog her out (she would go back to the white side)

9inchbackbreaker
03-08-2007, 09:38 PM
daddy love you long time

Extrememustang
03-08-2007, 09:39 PM
You have a small dick.. Thats what missing from that relationship.

She loves my 12 in of fury
LOL yea thats it since she said Im thicker then that guy and I feel better. Your just a idiot who wants to start shit. I'd love to meet that guy in a dark ally where no one could hear his screams. Also he want come over to the house cause he is parnoid I will show up, so dont give me any crap!

EvasiveEF9
03-08-2007, 09:41 PM
LOL yea thats it since she said Im thicker then that guy and I feel better. Your just a idiot who wants to start shit. I'd love to meet that guy in a dark ally where no one could hear his screams. Also he want come over to the house cause he is parnoid I will show up, so dont give me any crap!
Dude...don't bother with him. He'll get bored eventually.

9inchbackbreaker
03-08-2007, 09:42 PM
Thicker and smaller.. yes you are... But I can slap the tip of my dick in her mouth when I'm fucking her up the ass.
Thats the new ATM move which you know nothing about.

03-08-2007, 09:43 PM
LoL, easy calling her a whore...he's still with her. Let's not stir fights, LoLoL.

well its true think about it...

married....kid.....cheating on her husband=whore.....yep she is a whore in my book... ok actually your right whores get paid .....she is a slut

Extrememustang
03-08-2007, 09:44 PM
Hey look its a E-THUG,nothing good about them, just pussys who try ot start shit but wont dare meet you in REAL life!

sidewayz
03-08-2007, 09:45 PM
...good song...

Yeah. My problem...I HAD the right girl. I let her go. BAD move on my part. After 2 years and 3 months, we're just starting to talk again. I miss her like not getting any for a month. She cares about some other dude, but that's alright...I'll hang around. If something happens, maybe I'll get another chance. But I swear I'd not jack it up if I got another chance... Either way, I'mma remain single and just try proving I've changed and I'm worth her time...

Whipped? Perhaps. Worth it? It'd be worth every minute. If it fails? I tried. I've still got my car :goodjob:

GREAT POINT OF VIEW

EvasiveEF9
03-08-2007, 09:45 PM
well its true think about it...

married....kid.....cheating on her husband=whore.....yep she is a whore in my book... ok actually your right whores get paid .....she is a slut
lirl

This may be true...but as it stands right now, despite the way WE see it...he still cares about her at the moment. I didn't have a kid or anything, but I've been in a SOMEWHAT similar situation. Everyone called her a slut and it pissed me off and I couldn't think straight... I found out later I was mostly messed up in my thining because other people kept saying shit. When he splits with her (if he does)...THEN we call her out, LoL. But for now...just recognize he still cares about her...

EvasiveEF9
03-08-2007, 09:46 PM
Hey look its a E-THUG,nothing good about them, just pussys who try ot start shit but wont dare meet you in REAL life!
...let...him...go...

9inchbackbreaker
03-08-2007, 09:46 PM

Yeah, I dare you to come to my office FOR REAL this time..

But please do not come between 11am to about 12:30. Ill be on break Dropping a HEMI on your wife :idb:

9inchbackbreaker
03-08-2007, 09:50 PM
Anyways, I was just playing. But you are a tool for posting this crap in the whoreslounge.

Plus, If I was the Reggie that banged your wife, this would no longer an issue. Why you say that?
Because When I fuck bitches, I leave them in wheel chairs.
So go get a life and stop posting this shit in the whoreslounge.

TEAM FUCT 4 LIFE!!!

What's Up Shakes!

EvasiveEF9
03-08-2007, 09:51 PM
Anyways, I was just playing. But you are a tool for posting this crap in the whoreslounge.

Plus, If I was the Reggie that banged your wife, this would no longer an issue. Why you say that?

TEAM FUCK 4 LIFE!!!

What's Up Shakes!
It's those that brag the most that do the least.

9inchbackbreaker
03-08-2007, 09:53 PM
It's those that brag the most that do the least.

And to think I was almost going to be your dad, but the line was to long.

Shut the fuck up, Im a legend bitch

03-08-2007, 09:54 PM
lirl

This may be true...but as it stands right now, despite the way WE see it...he still cares about her at the moment. I didn't have a kid or anything, but I've been in a SOMEWHAT similar situation. Everyone called her a slut and it pissed me off and I couldn't think straight... I found out later I was mostly messed up in my thining because other people kept saying shit. When he splits with her (if he does)...THEN we call her out, LoL. But for now...just recognize he still cares about her...

my question is why... fact is she cheated...I say make the woman wear a scarlet letter..... i guess i just cant figure out how he could stay with her... i mean if he forgives her she will do it again...

from the dictonary:

SLUT
A person, especially a woman, considered sexually promiscuous.
A woman prostitute.
A slovenly woman; a slattern
A woman adulterer

So with that being said i said nothing wrong i just stated a fact... she is now considered a slut

EvasiveEF9
03-08-2007, 09:55 PM
And to think I was almost going to be your dad, but the line was to long.Good...at least I ended up with a father worth BEING a father.

Shut the fuck up, Im a legend bitch
:lmfao:

03-08-2007, 09:56 PM

TEAM FUCT 4 LIFE!!!

What's Up Shakes!

is this who i think it is? wow where have you been???? well besides bangin dudes wife...lol

EvasiveEF9
03-08-2007, 09:57 PM
my question is why... fact is she cheated...I say make the woman wear a scarlet letter..... i guess i just cant figure out how he could stay with her... i mean if he forgives her she will do it again...

from the dictonary:

SLUT
A woman prostitute.
A woman adulterer

So with that being said i said nothing wrong i just stated a fact... she is now considered a slut
LoL, and I'm not saying you're wrong by definition. Just saying let him figure things out on his own. That's the only way he'll believe them. And yes, it would be VERY hard to feel the same for someone after something like that, but the fact remains love makes people do some jacked up stuff.

Too bad people don't still use the scarlet letter. rep +1 for a reference to a tradition I thought had been long forgotten.

Lucky DAWG
03-08-2007, 10:10 PM
**headache**

Dude, can't you see this girl is bad news? Straight up...the poon can't be worth that. Respectively, you're dumb for dealing with it. The only thing that might be worth it is for your little boy or girl. But if she's got jailtime under her belt, you could probably get custody. Because if the two of you stay together, things will get progressively worse (I think). If you're going to divorce, do it now before the boy/girl is old enough to realize the difference. If you do it now, she probably won't realize it.

Think about it. Custody of the child. Why should she get it? She's unfaithful, and has jailtime.

As far as I'm concerned, I'd take my little one and be done with her. If she ever gets her shit straight, she can try to come back...

Be smart. Use the head on your shoulders...

honestly dude
your beef isn't with the guy who had sex with her, its with your wife.

she has a history of not getting her affairs straight and straight up made it obvious that she has to actually CONSIDER if she wants you or the other guy, if you have to think for a split second on a decision like that, then its not worth it.

if i remember right, you got 350k laying around in some bank account you started with some guy when you were in the military or something, you can find a new girl easily and set up a great new life with you and the little one, i'm with Evasive on this one, get out of there, as quick as you can for the sake of your own mentality and the future of your kid... nothing but trouble ahead in that situation

good luck bro,
chase

Lucky DAWG
03-08-2007, 10:14 PM

from the dictonary:

SLUT
A woman prostitute.
A woman adulterer

the mother in the book the scarlet letter was actually the one who was the protagonist in the novel, the father of the child was the one who bailed out and killed himself.

did you even read the book??? :thinking:

and i think calling her a slut is pretty disrespectful considering its someone he once loved, telling him to get out of the relationship and using derogatory language towards her are two seperate things, he sounds pretty down on his luck

Lucky DAWG
03-08-2007, 10:15 PM

be the bigger man and let him have her if she wants to be with him
you don't deserve it if thats the case, there will be someone else for you

chrisdavis
03-09-2007, 01:05 AM
I would serve her ass divorce papers as she is walking out of the abortion clinic.

Hektik
03-09-2007, 01:24 AM
id kill the bitch ..............................SERIOUSLY...........

Frög
03-09-2007, 01:45 AM

im sorry man, its really hard but you need to ditch her.. its your pride. your acting like a tool sitting there and waiting for her to make a decision between you or the other dude. and BTW, girls will never say that the other dudes' dick is begger and/or feels better.. think about it. You dont deserve this. no one does... like everyone else said: Divorce that bitch <-(not the best choice of a word)

05Tib
03-09-2007, 07:10 AM
once a cheater not always a cheater, i changed but its a whole diffrent world between highschool relationships and married with a kid...

i agree with all who said leave now, if u do u can leave while your child is still young enough to forget all the fights, struggles and any of the other negative things that come up when getting divorced. No your kid will never escape it because they will get older and then have to stay with mom for the weekend and live with dad but atleat they wont have to remember the fights. you should easily be able to get custody given you dont have shady past

thinkfast®
03-09-2007, 07:35 AM
kick her bitch ass to the curb

kick her in the stomach too, for good measure

whatta slut

Doppelgänger
03-09-2007, 07:40 AM
why is divorce so expensive? Because its worth it!

civic95
03-09-2007, 07:52 AM
Sorry to hear that dude. Don't do anything stupid, and don't try to work things out. Even if you were to get back together, do you really want to spend your time always second guessing what shes out doing?

and remember! Never trust something that bleeds for a week, and still lives.

thinkfast®
03-09-2007, 07:53 AM
havent heard that one before MIke - good one muchacho!

Brett
03-09-2007, 08:44 AM
PLEASE tell me you arent dumb enough to stay with her? I mean bad enough she cheated, but then got pregnant to? She will do it again with this guy trust me!! My ex wife was a low life cheating whore, I know first hand.

itsjustdee
03-09-2007, 08:53 AM
what a hoochie. leave her!

Ran
03-09-2007, 09:00 AM
You've got more fortitude than I do man. If I knew that my wife was cheating on me, it wouldn't be pretty. :no:

More like this...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/daaaamn.jpg

EvasiveEF9
03-09-2007, 09:14 AM
once a cheater not always a cheater, i changed but its a whole diffrent world between highschool relationships and married with a kid...

i agree with all who said leave now, if u do u can leave while your child is still young enough to forget all the fights, struggles and any of the other negative things that come up when getting divorced. No your kid will never escape it because they will get older and then have to stay with mom for the weekend and live with dad but atleat they wont have to remember the fights. you should easily be able to get custody given you dont have shady past
Probably the best post in here. +1