PDA

View Full Version : My Humble Beggining to having no life...

Lucky DAWG
03-08-2007, 08:07 PM
1,000 posts

yes i know its a repost

Evil Goat
03-08-2007, 08:37 PM
just posting so you dont feel bad that noone cares

ksinao
03-08-2007, 08:42 PM
i second that

EvasiveEF9
03-08-2007, 08:57 PM
Shit, you said begining of having no life, I thought maybe you got dumb and got engaged.

Lucky DAWG
03-08-2007, 10:03 PM
love you guys

EvasiveEF9
03-08-2007, 10:05 PM
love you guys
:idb:

Lucky DAWG
03-08-2007, 10:06 PM
maybe later baby
i'm sore

EvasiveEF9
03-08-2007, 10:08 PM
maybe later baby
i'm sore
Sorry, maybe it won't hurt if you're a little more gentle with me.

Dude, you're in Marietta? How've I not seen your 240?

Lucky DAWG
03-08-2007, 10:17 PM
Sorry, maybe it won't hurt if you're a little more gentle with me.

Dude, you're in Marietta? How've I not seen your 240?

well theres the first problem, its not a 240

sure as hell looks similar though
if i had a nickel for how many ricers tell me...

"woah dude, nice prelude, i see you put a new exhaust on it... must go fast bro"

i'd be a fuckin millionare

you live around these parts evasive?

EvasiveEF9
03-08-2007, 10:21 PM
well theres the first problem, its not a 240

sure as hell looks similar though
if i had a nickel for how many ricers tell me...

"woah dude, nice prelude, i see you put a new exhaust on it... must go fast bro"

i'd be a fuckin millionare

you live around these parts evasive?
LoL, in the other thread, I just saw "SC400" and went "OH FUCK! I gotta go edit REALLY quick!" LoL I should have taken a second glance at it; my bad.

Pretty badass prelude considering the front end conversion, rear end conversion, and 5-bolt lug pattern...pretty badass...

Uh...more or less. I used to roam more. Father lives in Marietta (which is where I grew up). They divorced, and mom moved to Woodstock, right on the Roswell/Marietta/Roswell trio-border. I used to roam Marietta frequently til I moved up here to Dahlonega for school at NGCSU in the corps of cadets. I'm home on weekends whenever I can be, and I'll be ther ein the summer.

Lucky DAWG
03-08-2007, 10:25 PM
LoL, in the other thread, I just saw "SC400" and went "OH FUCK! I gotta go edit REALLY quick!" LoL I should have taken a second glance at it; my bad.

Pretty badass prelude considering the front end conversion, rear end conversion, and 5-bolt lug pattern...pretty badass...

Uh...more or less. I used to roam more. Father lives in Marietta (which is where I grew up). They divorced, and mom moved to Woodstock, right on the Roswell/Marietta/Roswell trio-border. I used to roam Marietta frequently til I moved up here to Dahlonega for school at NGCSU in the corps of cadets. I'm home on weekends whenever I can be, and I'll be ther ein the summer.

well shit, i live right in front of marietta highschool
if you ever wanna chill around here then let me know, i wanna find a group of car people to chill with on this site but most of the clubs seem either too exclusive or just plain out suck with like 3 members in it lol.

i wanna learn more about the techincal side of cars as i know extremely little and could do little work on it myself, i'm gonna try and work at the lexus dealership over the summer that my dad works at and try to learn the ins and outs and get a job doing something with cars as i pay party of my tuition for college.

I just got back from USC today, i'm either going to Alabama, Tennessee, USC, or Florida State for college next year

whats your major?

EvasiveEF9
03-08-2007, 10:32 PM
well shit, i live right in front of marietta highschool
if you ever wanna chill around here then let me know, i wanna find a group of car people to chill with on this site but most of the clubs seem either too exclusive or just plain out suck with like 3 members in it lol.

i wanna learn more about the techincal side of cars as i know extremely little and could do little work on it myself, i'm gonna try and work at the lexus dealership over the summer that my dad works at and try to learn the ins and outs and get a job doing something with cars as i pay party of my tuition for college.

I just got back from USC today, i'm either going to Alabama, Tennessee, USC, or Florida State for college next yearI'm down for chillin'. I am/was VP of a club, but I got tired of trying hard to make it something and watch it fall to shambles. Straight up, just find yourself some car buddies, and try to jump in if someone is willing to show you or needs help. Don't be afraid to jump in there, and don't be afraid to ask for help. My dad taught me most I know, and now I feel I could build just about anything. My civic (yes, I know, it's just a civic) has about 8K in it, and ALL of the work is mine. Brake swap from an integra, engine swap OBD0-OBD1, suspension upgrades...EVERYTHING is all me. I'm actually trying to put the nose on the front of an integra (1993 LS Special Edition) and convert it to stick, and put a B20 (honda crv motor) in it for a daily driver so I can make the civic more track-prepped. Straight up, though, independent is the way to go. Fuck clubs. I've been dealing with that shit for like 5 years, and it's honestly not worth it 9 times outta 10. Because you own a lexus, YOUR best bet is to look for the SELOC (South Eastern Lexus Owners Club) and hang with them. It'll take time, but don't be scared to learn on your own... If you have questions, or need help with anything, let me know. I'm in town most weekends. I go to a senior military academy, though, so sometimes I have what's called a "closed weekend" where I can't go anywhere, LoL. But back home, I've got pretty much a fully functional garage. :)

I MIGHT know someone that can help you get a job at Lexus...but I doubt it. Her and I don't talk much anymore since she became a skank. Damn...I know too many skanks...

whats your major?
Uh...in few words, alot of us just call it "Get your ass kicked" What's yours? Mine is actually pre-med in biology. I might switch over to nursing, though...nurse anesthetist FTMFW

Lucky DAWG
03-08-2007, 10:38 PM
I'm down for chillin'. I am/was VP of a club, but I got tired of trying hard to make it something and watch it fall to shambles. Straight up, just find yourself some car buddies, and try to jump in if someone is willing to show you or needs help. Don't be afraid to jump in there, and don't be afraid to ask for help. My dad taught me most I know, and now I feel I could build just about anything. My civic (yes, I know, it's just a civic) has about 8K in it, and ALL of the work is mine. Brake swap from an integra, engine swap OBD0-OBD1, suspension upgrades...EVERYTHING is all me. I'm actually trying to put the nose on the front of an integra (1993 LS Special Edition) and convert it to stick, and put a B20 (honda crv motor) in it for a daily driver so I can make the civic more track-prepped. Straight up, though, independent is the way to go. Fuck clubs. I've been dealing with that shit for like 5 years, and it's honestly not worth it 9 times outta 10. Because you own a lexus, YOUR best bet is to look for the SELOC (South Eastern Lexus Owners Club) and hang with them. It'll take time, but don't be scared to learn on your own... If you have questions, or need help with anything, let me know. I'm in town most weekends. I go to a senior military academy, though, so sometimes I have what's called a "closed weekend" where I can't go anywhere, LoL. But back home, I've got pretty much a fully functional garage. :)

I MIGHT know someone that can help you get a job at Lexus...but I doubt it. Her and I don't talk much anymore since she became a skank. Damn...I know too many skanks...

Uh...in few words, alot of us just call it "Get your ass kicked" What's yours? Mine is actually pre-med in biology. I might switch over to nursing, though...nurse anesthetist FTMFW

haha i know the feeling
but yea i can't work there until may, because thats when i turn 18... so if you don't wanna chill or get involved then i dont mind, most of the younger ones on this site are the blunt of the jokes, which i dont mind. i just don't let it get to me.

but i'm thinking about majoring in sociology, criminal justice, law, or some kind of politics. all i know is that i'm good as hell at arguing a point and will do the research to prove someone wrong haha.

but yea, i have talked to seloc before, they had a big meet on march 4th, but sadly i was at a party on march 3rd and had the biggest hangover of my life that day lol.

i'll pm you my # though if you ever want to meet up or maybe go to some kind of car event, it would be a good step in the door for me.

didn't catch your name by the way man
i'm chase

i talk to you back in forth in random threads but i guess this is the first actual e-meeting lol. kinda funny that what should be a pm convo is in a thread too

nice to meet ya though dude

EvasiveEF9
03-08-2007, 10:46 PM
haha i know the feeling
but yea i can't work there until may, because thats when i turn 18... so if you don't wanna chill or get involved then i dont mind, most of the younger ones on this site are the blunt of the jokes, which i dont mind. i just don't let it get to me.

but i'm thinking about majoring in sociology, criminal justice, law, or some kind of politics. all i know is that i'm good as hell at arguing a point and will do the research to prove someone wrong haha.

but yea, i have talked to seloc before, they had a big meet on march 4th, but sadly i was at a party on march 3rd and had the biggest hangover of my life that day lol.

i'll pm you my # though if you ever want to meet up or maybe go to some kind of car event, it would be a good step in the door for me.

didn't catch your name by the way man
i'm chase

i talk to you back in forth in random threads but i guess this is the first actual e-meeting lol. kinda funny that what should be a pm convo is in a thread too

nice to meet ya though dude
LoL, people meet in wierd ways on a daily basis. Greatest girl I ever didn't love (but should have...cuz she still holds my heart...not to get emo, or anything) I met online. Slut that I loved more than any other female I met in a club. Closest friend I met in JROTC. And greatest girl I DID love I met while trying to date her friend..which was my original intent, and she's no engaged to a dude I used to hang with at car shows (but they didn't meet through me). Shit just happens.

Naw, I'm always down for hangin' out or getting a beer somewhere. I'll sometimes go hang with a club or at a show, too. I just...don't participate in clubs, and usually don't participate in shows. My car's not meant for it. It's built for the track and mountain runs.

If you're considering such a major, considering NGCSU. They've got awesome programs for that.

Anyways, come to think of meetings, I'm having my third and final 21st birthday celebration at Taco Mac on 92 in Woodstock. If you're interested, you're welcome to come.

And my name is Ben.

Lucky DAWG
03-08-2007, 10:51 PM
LoL, people meet in wierd ways on a daily basis. Greatest girl I ever didn't love (but should have...cuz she still holds my heart...not to get emo, or anything) I met online. Slut that I loved more than any other female I met in a club. Closest friend I met in JROTC. And greatest girl I DID love I met while trying to date her friend..which was my original intent, and she's no engaged to a dude I used to hang with at car shows (but they didn't meet through me). Shit just happens.

Naw, I'm always down for hangin' out or getting a beer somewhere. I'll sometimes go hang with a club or at a show, too. I just...don't participate in clubs, and usually don't participate in shows. My car's not meant for it. It's built for the track and mountain runs.

If you're considering such a major, considering NGCSU. They've got awesome programs for that.

Anyways, come to think of meetings, I'm having my third and final 21st birthday celebration at Taco Mac on 92 in Woodstock. If you're interested, you're welcome to come.

And my name is Ben.

haha oh boy, thats some funny shit
yea sure dude, what day is it, i'd like to try and come

would it be cool if i brought a friend? to be honest with you it might be a bit intimidating being around a bunch of 21 year olds so it might make it more comfortable, if not then perfectly understand

and yea any car show i'm down to go too, i don't have a closed mind about anything, if i haven't tried it then i won't knock it until i've actually been.

and if you're into hard rock, i think there is a good show going on at the masq on the 31st, comeback kid and a few other bands, i'm gonna try and make it up there with hulud and a few others. and you gotta make it up to bonaroo (no idea how that is spelled) in the summer, shit is gonna be 3 days of straight being fucked up listening to chill music

EvasiveEF9
03-08-2007, 11:01 PM
haha oh boy, thats some funny shit
yea sure dude, what day is it, i'd like to try and come

would it be cool if i brought a friend? to be honest with you it might be a bit intimidating being around a bunch of 21 year olds so it might make it more comfortable, if not then perfectly understand

and yea any car show i'm down to go too, i don't have a closed mind about anything, if i haven't tried it then i won't knock it until i've actually been.

and if you're into hard rock, i think there is a good show going on at the masq on the 31st, comeback kid and a few other bands, i'm gonna try and make it up there with hulud and a few others. and you gotta make it up to bonaroo (no idea how that is spelled) in the summer, shit is gonna be 3 days of straight being fucked up listening to chill music

The little shin dig is on saturday. I had my second of 3 this past friday. Was nuts. About 20 people...like 5 were guys. No worries on age or meeting people. Most everyone I know is cool as hell and friendly. And...7 out of 10 are female, most of the time. And age range is anywhere 18-24 last weekend. This weekend I think is like 16-22. I hang with people anywhere from 16 to 41, LoL, so there's usually a variety. I'll be in a black hat that has white writing that says "EF-9" on the front of it, though.

Anyways, right now I dont' know of any shows coming up, but I know of a mountain run or two. Those are fun as hell if you've never been. I don't know how a lexus would handle, though, I've never seen one come up. But as for G2G's and stuff, I'm usually there if it involves cars or trucks. Offroad, drift, show, whatever...I don't care. I just love cars, so I go to see what people have done to theirs.

The 31st? Isn't that St. Patty's day? Hmm...we'll see what I'm up to. I might be down for that. Wait...fuck, I don't know. School might have me locked down. I don't know, is the 31st st patty's day, though? I'll check my schedule to see when taht FTX is. If I can go, I'll go. But if there's an FTX, I can't get out of it. LoL, what's funny is Hulud dated one of the psycho-skanks I was with, LoL. It was funny when we found out.

Anyways, I'm off to bed for the night, so I wont' be back on, but feel free to post up and I'll respond tomorrow. For now, I gotta make sure my shit is finished getting packed. FINALLY, tomorrow, I get to leave the barracks and go home for spring break. Get to sleep in a REAL bed...maybe a girl or two's company... Good stuff. Anyways, catch you probably tomorrow on here.

Oh, yeah, also if you're looking for some projects...I gotta pull this B18 outta the 93 integra in my garage to sell it. It's gonna get the B20 probably next summer. Too broke to do it this year, LoL.

Anyways, catch you tomorrow.

Lucky DAWG
03-08-2007, 11:09 PM
The little shin dig is on saturday. I had my second of 3 this past friday. Was nuts. About 20 people...like 5 were guys. No worries on age or meeting people. Most everyone I know is cool as hell and friendly. And...7 out of 10 are female, most of the time. And age range is anywhere 18-24 last weekend. This weekend I think is like 16-22. I hang with people anywhere from 16 to 41, LoL, so there's usually a variety. I'll be in a black hat that has white writing that says "EF-9" on the front of it, though.

Anyways, right now I dont' know of any shows coming up, but I know of a mountain run or two. Those are fun as hell if you've never been. I don't know how a lexus would handle, though, I've never seen one come up. But as for G2G's and stuff, I'm usually there if it involves cars or trucks. Offroad, drift, show, whatever...I don't care. I just love cars, so I go to see what people have done to theirs.

The 31st? Isn't that St. Patty's day? Hmm...we'll see what I'm up to. I might be down for that. Wait...fuck, I don't know. School might have me locked down. I don't know, is the 31st st patty's day, though? I'll check my schedule to see when taht FTX is. If I can go, I'll go. But if there's an FTX, I can't get out of it. LoL, what's funny is Hulud dated one of the psycho-skanks I was with, LoL. It was funny when we found out.

Anyways, I'm off to bed for the night, so I wont' be back on, but feel free to post up and I'll respond tomorrow. For now, I gotta make sure my shit is finished getting packed. FINALLY, tomorrow, I get to leave the barracks and go home for spring break. Get to sleep in a REAL bed...maybe a girl or two's company... Good stuff. Anyways, catch you probably tomorrow on here.

Oh, yeah, also if you're looking for some projects...I gotta pull this B18 outta the 93 integra in my garage to sell it. It's gonna get the B20 probably next summer. Too broke to do it this year, LoL.

Anyways, catch you tomorrow.

in reference to bold: I'M THERE!

lol but yea the mountain run would be tight to watch, but my engine and suspension is completely stock as of now so i wouldn't take it out, but i'd go with ya anyways just to watch some guys go at it, i got school 8-3 on weekdays, workout afterwards and gettin a job soon since i lost my last one, but if you let me know when shit happens then i can the majority of the time work it in no problem.

but i think saint patty's is sometime in the 20's, i don't remember it being the last day of the month, atleast i dont think so. i'm ashamed that i don't know this because my mom was born in ireland lol and half my family still lives there lol.

and whenever you do a project, let me know if its cool if i watch you work your magic, i'll be so quiet you won't even realize i'm there, don't wanna be annoying.

drop me a pm with your # though, and call me up with the specifics on saturday bro

appreciate all of the invites, you've been more then kind man, prob one of the best on this site, and i'm more then gracious for it.

look forward to meeting ya, i'm off to bed myself,
peace,
chase

Frög
03-09-2007, 02:04 AM
i want to not have a life too! im almost there.. gimme a month. or two.:goodjob:

Sol-Badguy
03-09-2007, 08:40 AM
I passed that mark last month..

I'm about to do it again.

Post whores ftw!

BKgen®
03-09-2007, 08:43 AM
http://premium1.uploadit.org/brandonp47//damn.gif

:)

Ran
03-09-2007, 08:46 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/internetpost.png