PDA

View Full Version : So I Sold My Blackberry....

Brett
03-08-2007, 08:49 AM
and I just ordered the T-Mobile Dash. Anyone have this phone? How do you like it.

Discuss.

Wurm
03-08-2007, 08:52 AM
well its a lot different from your rotary phone

Brett
03-08-2007, 08:57 AM
Ah shit, Its not rotary? lol

AtifSajid
03-08-2007, 08:59 AM
I had the dash for a few days, just to try it out, its cool, you will probably like it better than the blackberry though, because I've been through all those phones. The feel of the Dash is much nicer IMO.

Sammich
03-08-2007, 09:00 AM
has anyone tried or had the blackberry pearl yet??

AtifSajid
03-08-2007, 09:02 AM
blackberry pearl is nice..looks nice and is sleeker than the regular blackberry... I have only played with, not tried it as a regular phone.

Sammich
03-08-2007, 09:04 AM
o..thats what im thinking of replacing my nokia 6670 with..

would u recommend it as a good text messaging phone?

Tracy
03-08-2007, 09:15 AM
We have the dash and we love it. We got it because you can use it for a modem for you computer (since we will be traveling a lot this year). The connection is pretty fast and if you get in a hot spot it's obviously fast.

The text package isn't that economical in my opinion, but we just came from a sidekick...the text master. We just hook it up to the laptop and IM from there.

Brett
03-08-2007, 11:01 AM
We have the dash and we love it. We got it because you can use it for a modem for you computer (since we will be traveling a lot this year). The connection is pretty fast and if you get in a hot spot it's obviously fast.

The text package isn't that economical in my opinion, but we just came from a sidekick...the text master. We just hook it up to the laptop and IM from there.

Yeah I had the MDA so I got real hooked on windows Mobile and the ability to play full lenght movies and stuff like that to. Then I sold that and went to the blackberry and I missed all the good stuff.

Rican219
03-08-2007, 01:04 PM
Microsoft OS FTL LOLOL

Eurostunna07
03-08-2007, 01:05 PM
and I just ordered the T-Mobile Dash. Anyone have this phone? How do you like it.

Discuss.

LOL tht guy at tmobile told me that phone sucks..& he got it for free too. Im using the pearl

B16a2 Civic
03-08-2007, 06:11 PM
I bought the d wade limited edition sidekick 3, sold my other sidekick3

ironchef
03-08-2007, 06:29 PM
I got the DASH, it works pretty good. You get free edge internet because of a Tmobile glitch, yet edge speed sucks, atleast for me. Wi-FI works good on the phone too, keyboard is a little small but you get used to it. Overall good phone though. Can sometimes get a little slower when you dont restart it for a couple days like win98 computers used to do.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
03-08-2007, 10:55 PM
I was thinking about getting rid of my MDA to get a Dash

LeGeNdaRyLeGeNd
03-09-2007, 10:35 PM
ive had the dash since it first came out.. its a great phone i do alot of texting on there check emails, look at powerpoint, msword, etc.. ive added a handitv feature to watch things on the wifi is fast interenet is decent. some features kinda suck but othere than that its a super nice phone. i enjoy it just make sure you clear all the task every hour so that your phone isn't to slow...

Brett
03-10-2007, 10:03 AM
Just got it yesterday, Its a bad ass phone. I didnt realize how small and thin it was going to be, On all the pictures it looks like a big ass thick phone, So that was a nice suprise. I already have a full DVD movie on the memory card. Only thing that sucks is when I ordered the phone early this week I assumed it took a Mini SD card so I ordered one thats a 1gb but when I got it I see its a Micro SD (Mine came with a 512mb Micro SD card as a promotion T-Mobile has) so thats good but now I bought a Mini SD for nothing and I will have to buy a 1gb Micro Mini SD now. :D

I see now Agile Messenger charges now for thier AIM software which sucks now, and I have yet to find another live based AIM for the Windows Mobile

Mr_Mischif
03-10-2007, 10:38 AM
Hey bert how does the dash compare to the MDA? I've been thinking about getting either one.

Brett
03-10-2007, 10:40 AM
So far I think it's MUCH BETTER than the MDA, After the MDA I swore Id never own another windows mobile phone...LOL

A1EX
03-10-2007, 11:25 AM
i have the dash also its a great phone .. hey brett let me know if you find a better aim program ive been looking for one for about a week now

A1EX
03-13-2007, 10:58 PM
LOL tht guy at tmobile told me that phone sucks..& he got it for free too. Im using the pearl
the pearl is garbage it basically has no features