PDA

View Full Version : Salvia=First Experience(s)..

HEATON
03-08-2007, 03:43 AM
WOW, Okay so today my shipment finally came in. Got it out packed bout half a gram in a bowl and shared it with some friends. First attempt, I lit up passed it, and all of a sudden I couldn't stop laughing, and next thing I know I somehow don't remember my friends hitting it, but they couldn't stp laughing either. First trip was only bout 5 minutes, bc I didn't hit much.. BUT If you do want to enjoy the experience with others small hits worked better..

2nd time around I decided not to hit it, bc my friend hit it BIG, and I just thought it safer to sit for him. He couldnt even give me a high five about a minute after consumption. He stood up and didn't know where he was, and said he turned into a table, and we turned into chairs, he was gone for about 10-15 mins but describes it as about 4 hours of being a table.

After effects, Was relaxed and upper part of body felt floaty for a couple of hours, didn't really get too deep into the psycho world, so who knows what's out there.

One important thing to know is, research about Salvia if you wann try it. My friend who became the table, never heard of the effects or what it does to your mind, so he freaked out (in a bad way) when it hit him.

EDIT.. Jus remembered... Stay away from loud noises, even though I live on a fighter base and KNOW there are fighterjets constantly taking off, I be unaware of what the "noise" was, and started yelling "Whats that noise" but allandall.. Good shit, and It's legal! Well for now it is, NAVY and USMC has already declared it as illegal.

Wurm
03-08-2007, 04:52 AM
acid>salivia

HEATON
03-08-2007, 05:31 AM
Staying in the AF, Keeping my stipes($$$)>ACID.

ksinao
03-08-2007, 07:08 AM
shrooms>acid>anything else>salvia

and acid/shrooms wont show up on drug tests.

HEATON
03-08-2007, 07:37 AM
Not sure if the shrooms beat the Salvia or not. My friends that hit it with me had shrooms in Amsterdam, they said the shrooms was nothing like this Salvia. Guess how Shrooms slowly builds up and the sudden effect of Salvia, didn't prepare them for what the ride had to offer.
Plus its more readily avaiable and don't have to worry about it being found.

koukis14
03-08-2007, 08:10 AM
I have done both, shrooms are my choise. Never touched acid. Salvia is nothing like shrooms to me.

HEATON
03-08-2007, 08:12 AM
. Salvia is nothing like shrooms to me.

Thats what they said.

2.0civic
03-08-2007, 08:16 AM
salvia is good stuff...me and my buddy tried it one time and we were seriously fucked up for about 15 minutes and after that we were like "what the fuck just happened?"

ksinao
03-08-2007, 08:44 AM
i dont like salvia because half the time i dont remember what happened, and i just feel stupid afterwards. if i want to feel like that i'll go take some bars. i like shrooms because of how it does build up, and the overall amazing feeling while you are on them.

AtifSajid
03-08-2007, 09:01 AM
Doing Salvia is like taking 10 hits of Acid..just make sure someone sober is around when you go for the big one, you'll be sorry if you dont.

To me that shit is stupid. Just like any drug except weed.

HEATON
03-08-2007, 09:13 AM
Honestly, Salvia is the first drug Ive ever taken. It wasn't that bad of a trip, the person just has to be ready or expect for what is going to happen. I've been reading about it for about 3 weeks, so when I hit it I jus hung on for the ride. I don't really see a reason to have a sober person around, as long as you don't have a constant flame.

ksinao
03-08-2007, 10:07 AM
Doing Salvia is like taking 10 hits of Acid..

no it's not

Sport1.3
03-08-2007, 10:12 AM
Salvia is a waste of time.....you should be huffin FREON!!!....now thats where its at!!!

my neighbor gets it outta his leaky airconditioning vent in his basement.

HEATON
03-08-2007, 10:14 AM
Salvia is a waste of time.....you should be huffin FREON!!!....now thats where its at!!!

Haha, Tru Tru, Or even better...... Hydro Fluid, its way better then Tranny Fluid!!

Sport1.3
03-08-2007, 10:23 AM
Haha, Tru Tru, Or even better...... Hydro Fluid, its way better then Tranny Fluid!!

Are you being sarcastic with me? i was serious....shit will fuck you up! TAKE A BIG HIT FOR ME!

it will really kill you tehe

Ran
03-08-2007, 10:23 AM
I like teh funneh smellz...

Bballjamal
03-08-2007, 10:34 AM
Interesting! Always wanted to hear about Salvia! I know about hydro chocolate shrooms and of course the green tree! Doubt I'd still try an use Salvia but interesting none the less!

OneSlow5pt0
03-08-2007, 10:57 AM
by the end of the year,its going to be illegal

bdydrpdmazda
03-08-2007, 11:02 AM
where do you get it and what is it really for?

dnugs03rsx
03-08-2007, 11:13 AM
basically i used to smoke salvia a lot ha so i researched the shit outta it... its been used for centuries by the mayans and has been a plant used for spiritual experiences it remains legal today although it is said to be the strongest hallucigen available. Acid slowly enters ur spinal cord and basically attaches itself to thenerve endings which takes around 30 mins to work but.. salvia will hit u as soon as u hit it only thing is u have to use a water pipe and a butane lighter because only butane is hot enough to set off the certain chemicals which induce the hallucigenic state. one time i thought i was flying for 20 mins straight up in the air and wheni came back i was lookin around a circle of my friends pretty freaky shit and u really shouldnt smoke the leaves because they dont hold enough of the chemical to get u fucked up u need to by the combined or 7x-10x salvia sold in individual bags at lets say starship ha or loveshack

bdydrpdmazda
03-08-2007, 11:19 AM
basically i used to smoke salvia a lot ha so i researched the shit outta it... its been used for centuries by the mayans and has been a plant used for spiritual experiences it remains legal today although it is said to be the strongest hallucigen available. Acid slowly enters ur spinal cord and basically attaches itself to thenerve endings which takes around 30 mins to work but.. salvia will hit u as soon as u hit it only thing is u have to use a water pipe and a butane lighter because only butane is hot enough to set off the certain chemicals which induce the hallucigenic state. one time i thought i was flying for 20 mins straight up in the air and wheni came back i was lookin around a circle of my friends pretty freaky shit and u really shouldnt smoke the leaves because they dont hold enough of the chemical to get u fucked up u need to by the combined or 7x-10x salvia sold in individual bags at lets say starship ha or loveshack
got it

CHADbee
03-08-2007, 11:26 AM
my 1st time doing it was inside NC-17, the guy that worked there packed a bowl for me cause i said i wanted to try it, and i didnt take a small hit whatso ever.

yeah thats was a fucked up experance.

dnugs03rsx
03-08-2007, 11:33 AM
HAHA same here man and then i stumbled out to my car and had to sit there till i sobered up

Sport1.3
03-08-2007, 12:17 PM

So the mayans had butane???

RandomGuy
03-08-2007, 12:31 PM
by the end of the year,its going to be illegal
fuck i better hurry up and try it lol

how much does this shit run

and.... it doesnt come up on drug tests, does it?

Ran
03-08-2007, 01:45 PM
So the mayans had butane???I'd believe it. Hell, the Ancient Egyptians had electricity. They just didn't know what to do with it. lol

it doesnt come up on drug tests, does it?It's not illegal, so it shouldn't matter.

Julio
03-08-2007, 05:25 PM
lol...haha shit has been around for awhile...

superfox1
03-08-2007, 06:41 PM
First time I did it was like 8 years ago...kinda funny to hear people talking about it now! First few times I did it, nothing happened...the last time I did it I turned into a black and white cartoon, then sank into the bed. The best way to do it is in a dark or a candle lit room, only one or two people around (to keep the noise down), sit back and relax....let it take you.

I agree, with in the next year, it will be illegal! Too many people talking about it.

ksinao
03-08-2007, 08:46 PM
fuck i better hurry up and try it lol

how much does this shit run

and.... it doesnt come up on drug tests, does it?

39.99 for 1 gram of 21x at starship. i went there today and checked.

and no, it doesnt show up on drug tests.

Z32redondo
03-08-2007, 08:59 PM
Does this work good with like blacklights, glow sticks and shit. Been wanting to try it for awhile now.

HEATON
03-08-2007, 09:03 PM
BdyDrp, If I remember correctly, You're military also right? You might wann double check before you buy/try bc there are some bases/post that have made it illegal, If you are Air Force, You should be good, since only 2 bases have banned it. Army Not really sure, BUT if you're USMC or NAVy I wouldn't, bc they banned it also branch wide.

I tried 10X, probally won't goup to the 20X for well.. Prob won't..lol I don't wann experience all 6 levels of Salvia, I got to bout level 2, 4 to me would be the highest I wann reach. There's a few websites that sell it for decent prices but some of them get ya on shipping.

Yeah Julio's right.. It's been out for a long time, Doctors even use it to help out patients who are addicted to other drugs that are habitual, bc it has no long term affects, but stills give them a ride. If I remember correctly, its a close member of the Sage family, so it will be hard to test for, bc anyone who uses one of its cousins to cook with would also test + for it.

Like I said in the first post, research it, and know of its levels and what it makes you do!! If you don't expect it to hit you the way it will, it could scare you.

Oh, and Salvia is the GENUS name, so if you want to feel the experience you have to get SALVIA DIVINORUM

Here's the links for Wiki's Salvia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvia
And Salvia DIVINORM: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvia_divinorum

BuBBa DRiFT
03-08-2007, 09:05 PM
anyone done Red Dawn...it was recently banned but all my scenie weenie friends took it religiously. Legal Xtacy or something like that.. i dont touch drugs or alcohol but have always had the urge to at least...try...them...mwahahahaha

HEATON
03-08-2007, 09:06 PM
Does this work good with like blacklights, glow sticks and shit. Been wanting to try it for awhile now.

Most likely wouldn't, Voices tend to kinda startled you,(The jet engines for me, even though I KNOW they are jets around me) if your up in a higher level. This isn't a rave drug. It's hard to believe, but if you hit it hard, You become and spend the life of something you see. Like ppl thinking they are a wall, or a table..

ksinao
03-08-2007, 09:20 PM
anyone done Red Dawn...it was recently banned but all my scenie weenie friends took it religiously. Legal Xtacy or something like that.. i dont touch drugs or alcohol but have always had the urge to at least...try...them...mwahahahaha

it hasn't been banned. they were selling it at starship today. and it is nothing like ecstacy.

HEATON
03-08-2007, 09:41 PM
it hasn't been banned. they were selling it at starship today. and it is nothing like ecstacy.

Hey, ya know if Starship has a website? I've looked, but no luck so far. Thanx!

ksinao
03-08-2007, 09:45 PM
http://www.shopstarship.com/SPLASH.HTM

SniperJoe
03-08-2007, 09:53 PM
If you guys want to learn more about it, go to www.sagewisdom.org.

They actually have a store there too. That was the guy who discovered and studied it.

Lucky DAWG
03-08-2007, 10:28 PM
salvia is good stuff...me and my buddy tried it one time and we were seriously fucked up for about 15 minutes and after that we were like "what the fuck just happened?"

same here...

it was interesting enough while it lasted, way too short though, but i think thats for the better, acted way crazier then i ever have on pot.

as for acid and all of that stuff, i don't touch hard drugs like that, i might attempt to try it one day, but i'm too afraid of getting hooked

Frög
03-09-2007, 02:18 AM
ima stick to alchohol.. Brain cells FTW!

AnTi-PooN
03-09-2007, 07:23 AM
i'm doing some tonite when i'm watching that new movie 300

DaX
03-09-2007, 07:31 AM

HEATON
03-09-2007, 10:11 PM
Haha.. Man So I hit it up again last nite.. Like I said before I hit it in small doses, so its more of a relaxation then a halluciagon (sp, who cares) I went from being the ceiling fan lookin down, to like hearing a Alice/Wonderland world. When I went walking down the hallway to my room I thought I was George Jefferson, Just swayin my arms back and forth.

Watchng the movie prob won't be a good idea, bc the more vocal noises you incounter the lil the effects take hold. This is a drug that was founded on finding the innerself of someone, so doing it for something more is almost kinda pointless, bc its also one of those things like Magic, if you believe in it, its works, if not it won't be as good.

HEATON
03-10-2007, 03:40 AM
from what im hearing, im wanna try it. i dont know anyone whos tried it so ill try to recruit some others to try it with me.

Looks like you haven't learned enough then, this isn't a social substance. Once it hits you and it will rather quickly, you have your own world which others aren't a part of. Best thing to do is just find someone to "sit" for you, basically watch your reactions the first time you do it, if it treats you pretty mellow like it has me, then you can enjoy it alone. A calm peaceful atmosphere is the most desired.

DaX
03-10-2007, 04:46 PM

JDM onlyy
03-10-2007, 06:20 PM

LOL at Steveo...that makes me wanna try the shit

DaX
03-12-2007, 07:22 AM