PDA

View Full Version : Just moved here from cali last week!!

rhdtyper
03-07-2007, 11:08 PM
just wanted to say whats up to everybody, just moved here from riverside last friday. so what the import scene like here in the atl area. anything good?lmk thanks guys

The Youngn
03-07-2007, 11:35 PM
:ttiwwp:

mikesEK
03-08-2007, 12:44 AM
we would like our jdm hotness to be more like the westcoast ,,but insted we have meathead w/rota's and ebay tiwanese fake type-r lips

hope you are a jdm slut like me ,,,welcome to tha "A" shawtie ,,,it's a black thang!!

mikesEK
03-08-2007, 01:15 AM
if you wanna see our import scene ,,,FIRST thursday of every month at the VARSITY its not hard to find ,,ask around

we better not catch you laughin at our Rota Slips ,Depo Angel Eyes ,Indiglow Dash
Kits ,L.E.D Exhaust Tips ,F&F Decal Kits ,Flat Black LS Meshies ,Rally Style Single
Blade Wiper Conversions ,Spray Painted Flat Black Hoods To Appear To Be C.F. From A Distance ,Neon Under Body Kits ,
PepBoys 189.99 Racing Chairs ,Gutted Interior On A EG Hatch Rockin A D-Series Engine ,and last but not least
BF GoodRich Multi Colored Tires!!!!!!!!!!!!! not even a smirk:no:

You West Coast guys think your so hot with you played out ass Dialy Driven RHD EG & EK & DC's
lets not forget the ever so played out fully built & boosted K-series swaps:bump:

quickdodge®
03-08-2007, 04:12 AM
West Up! LBC, here. Welcome to here. Later, QD.

Doppelgänger
03-08-2007, 07:36 AM
i'm sorry, you will be throughly disappointed with our scene, but welcome to IA. There are some nice cars running around though....doesn't mean they are on here.

The Yousef
03-08-2007, 07:38 AM
leave while you still can...

Doppelgänger
03-08-2007, 07:47 AM

If you dont leave, you will end up like this ^^^^ sorry bomb-strapping asshole that wont go away..... TheYousef is the anti JDM with his canadian made BB6....its the only one honda ever made up there, where the experiment crashed and burned...hince why he owns the car.

Slowboy
03-08-2007, 07:48 AM
DAMn wtf made you decide to move to Georgia. Im mean that completely sucks for you dude. But yeah varsity meet is pretty fun, get to watch folks drift and burn out. and say fuck da po po.

The Yousef
03-08-2007, 08:00 AM
If you dont leave, you will end up like this ^^^^ sorry bomb-strapping asshole that wont go away..... TheYousef is the anti JDM with his canadian made BB6....its the only one honda ever made up there, where the experiment crashed and burned...hince why he owns the car.

jaydeem=ghey

as are gaydeem uber cool drift racers with fluorescent and multicolored miatas...:tongue1:

i wuv u mike... :idb:

Tracy
03-08-2007, 08:06 AM
East Side :D

Welcome :)

Doppelgänger
03-08-2007, 08:12 AM
jaydeem=ghey

as are gaydeem uber cool drift racers with fluorescent and multicolored miatas...:tongue1:

i wuv u mike... :idb:

I never claimed to be JDM... so in your face!!! BOOM! HEAD SHOThttp://cumonherface1.com/cumonherface-aalex/cumonherface-5.jpg

Leadfoot_mf
03-08-2007, 09:23 AM
wow this turned ghey fast.

Doppelgänger
03-08-2007, 10:05 AM
just like you tim... coincidence?

jk...... new guy you'll just have to learn we here at IA are all "special"

The Yousef
03-08-2007, 10:09 AM
just like you tim... coincidence?

jk...... new guy you'll just have to learn we here at IA are all "special"

speak for yourself...i be edumafacated....i be smarty...:tongue1:

ksinao
03-08-2007, 10:10 AM
PepBoys 189.99 Racing Chairs

lol @ racing chairs

bdydrpdmazda
03-08-2007, 10:20 AM
welcome

BiH1320
03-08-2007, 12:13 PM
DIAF!

HalfBaked
03-08-2007, 12:16 PM
I saw you're in kennesaw.

You're lucky. You are in the part of ATL with the hottest bitches and some of the cleaner cars.

rhdtyper
03-08-2007, 12:19 PM
what do you want pics of? I was just saying whats up and hello to everybody and meet some people out here.

rhdtyper
03-08-2007, 12:23 PM
oh really, lbc. your not an old members of all those car thiefts out there are you? 29% of all car thiefs in cali come within 10 square miles of the lbc area. hello fellow past westcoaster. thanks for the introduction

HalfBaked
03-08-2007, 12:23 PM
Pics of your ride bro.

rhdtyper
03-08-2007, 12:29 PM
is it really that bad out here, everyone i have talk'd to says the same thing. it's ATL i really thought the scene would be pretty damn good. yall are scaring me will and this thief talk and no hot cars, i have scene a couple nice rides out here in the marietta area and kennesaw area, but i have only been here for 5 days now and still unpackin all my shit, so i haven't been on the streets to much other than to get food. Its a shit load cheapier out here than out there i can tell you that right now, and i love that. means more toys for me:goodjob:

i'm sorry, you will be throughly disappointed with our scene, but welcome to IA. There are some nice cars running around though....doesn't mean they are on here.

Doppelgänger
03-08-2007, 12:34 PM
well, i dont know how it is on the west coats, i mean, magazines depict that all the cars out there are nice lol. There is a lot of 'rice' around, including mine......

I was just raggin' on ole' friendly IA, seriously though, there is some scary shit on here/around here. I think the cleaner cars aren't as 'public' in fear of being stalked/stolen :(

rhdtyper
03-08-2007, 12:39 PM
why leave asap? i was living in a 2000 sq ft. shack literally built in 69 out in riverside and sold it for 613,000 i recieved the house when my grandfather pass'd away 2 years ago. and i moved out here to atl for my job and what that house money i bought a house right next to kennesaw mountain 5,400 sq ft 4 car garage and paid $589,000 cash and i am now living in a mansion that paid for. all i pay is utilities and thats it. and i still have 24 grand in my account for some new toys and furniture, it will be hard for me to leave here regaurdless of the import scene, i'l living baller style and am loving every second of it. thanks georgia for being so cheap its a nice change. gas was 3.34 a galllon for supreme before i left out there and its 2.49 here.

Doppelgänger
03-08-2007, 12:43 PM
Oh, dont mind TheYousef... every reply in this forum is the same thing.... go look it up im for real lol. Also, dont take half the shit on here literally... thats the golden rule to sticking around :goodjob:

rhdtyper
03-08-2007, 12:45 PM
my job brought me out here, i am a nation sales rep for skunk 2 and i recievd a promotion to head to the east coast to atlanta, and they paid for my move and the first 6 months for me to move out here. they want the east coast market to pick up because its real shitty now in the south east and we need the market to pick up and find out why its so shitty out here, and thats what i'm doing here.

DAMn wtf made you decide to move to Georgia. Im mean that completely sucks for you dude. But yeah varsity meet is pretty fun, get to watch folks drift and burn out. and say fuck da po po.

Doppelgänger
03-08-2007, 12:45 PM
wish they made suspension for the Miata :(

rhdtyper
03-08-2007, 12:47 PM
thanks for the welcome hope to see all you ladies and gentlemen around real soon and see what the atl area has to offer. whats this Varsity place everyone is talkin about?:thinking:
East Side :D

Welcome :)

Doppelgänger
03-08-2007, 12:47 PM

shit, being in the car scene alone would keep me from moving to CA, i mean... if i even drove there..i'd probably not make it 10ft into the border before my shit got impounded because CARB is soooo strict.... and fuck the 91 piss-ass gas there too.

rhdtyper
03-08-2007, 12:48 PM
lol man thats some funny shit, start'd my day off with a good laugh:D

if you wanna see our import scene ,,,FIRST thursday of every month at the VARSITY its not hard to find ,,ask around

we better not catch you laughin at our Rota Slips ,Depo Angel Eyes ,Indiglow Dash
Kits ,L.E.D Exhaust Tips ,F&F Decal Kits ,Flat Black LS Meshies ,Rally Style Single
Blade Wiper Conversions ,Spray Painted Flat Black Hoods To Appear To Be C.F. From A Distance ,Neon Under Body Kits ,
PepBoys 189.99 Racing Chairs ,Gutted Interior On A EG Hatch Rockin A D-Series Engine ,and last but not least
BF GoodRich Multi Colored Tires!!!!!!!!!!!!! not even a smirk:no:

You West Coast guys think your so hot with you played out ass Dialy Driven RHD EG & EK & DC's
lets not forget the ever so played out fully built & boosted K-series swaps:bump:

The Youngn
03-08-2007, 12:54 PM
so where are the pics of ur car????

rhdtyper
03-08-2007, 12:54 PM
really, didnt know that. I've been stuck in a house unloading this damn uhaul since friday night, but i got the computer hook'd up and got my cable monday so things are alot better now. As far as the chick's sorry i'm off the market i'm married. but a perk no doubt:yes:

I saw you're in kennesaw.

You're lucky. You are in the part of ATL with the hottest bitches and some of the cleaner cars.

rhdtyper
03-08-2007, 12:57 PM
i will, but havent taken the box with my camera and my external harddrive outta the uhaul yet i should be done unpackin the truck by tomorrow, gotta turn the truck in by noon. i will get them up asap
Pics of your ride bro.

rhdtyper
03-08-2007, 01:00 PM
we should with in the next year or so, we have been working on it for the past 7 months, but at skunk 2 they aren't gonna put anything out till its perfect and been road and track tested thats why it takes so long for products to come out. then they do i can assure you its the best or at the top of the market.:bump:

wish they made suspension for the Miata :(

rhdtyper
03-08-2007, 01:04 PM
all i can say that is true, but drive through LA when it sunny out and 80 degrees out and look at the sky, it looks like a gaint dusty haze over the whole city. they really need that out there as far as the strict emissions.

shit, being in the car scene alone would keep me from moving to CA, i mean... if i even drove there..i'd probably not make it 10ft into the border before my shit got impounded because CARB is soooo strict.... and fuck the 91 piss-ass gas there too.

rhdtyper
03-08-2007, 01:07 PM
Tell you one thing so far yall seem to be some pretty cool cats, sorry cali lingo hope to meet up with yall. If yall ever need and help with any of your rides just let me know i work 3 days a week and am home all the other days. "yeah I got it pretty sweet"

HalfBaked
03-08-2007, 01:08 PM
Oh yea, Cobb county cops are the worst ones ever.

Doppelgänger
03-08-2007, 01:19 PM
all i can say that is true, but drive through LA when it sunny out and 80 degrees out and look at the sky, it looks like a gaint dusty haze over the whole city. they really need that out there as far as the strict emissions.
yeah, Atlanta isnt too far behind in the summer for air quality :( But im far enough outside the city where its OK. I'd probably get a ticket for too much vinyl out there :lmfao:

So are they bad about ticketing out of state cars for emissions violations??

Maniaç
03-08-2007, 01:20 PM
Welcome_ and post pictures of your slow ass car.

Annihilation
03-08-2007, 01:39 PM
Sk2 Needs to sponsor me....any ideas on how to go about that

rhdtyper
03-08-2007, 03:32 PM
state troopers are horrible out there, ever state patrol man carries a emissions sniffer in the car with them and am import out of lines what so ever your screw'd, goin 4 miles an hour over the limit= pull'd over and the sniffer into the tail pipe, but local cops could truly give a shit about emissions their only out for the car thiefs and drug dealers

yeah, Atlanta isnt too far behind in the summer for air quality :( But im far enough outside the city where its OK. I'd probably get a ticket for too much vinyl out there :lmfao:

So are they bad about ticketing out of state cars for emissions violations??

rhdtyper
03-08-2007, 03:35 PM
do they hassle the import world, or would you have to been doing dumb shit to get harassed?

Oh yea, Cobb county cops are the worst ones ever.

rhdtyper
03-08-2007, 03:41 PM
couple steps on getting this done, must have a vechicle we make parts for. cars exterior must be in prestine condition and close to stock and you have to be a person that Skunk2 would trust w/ our name "Cool, mature and trustworty person" because your car would be affiliated w/ us. then you sign a contract in which is why alot of people dont get sponsored. every company does this that has a good self image not only skunk2.

Sk2 Needs to sponsor me....any ideas on how to go about that

Doppelgänger
03-08-2007, 03:46 PM
do they hassle the import world, or would you have to been doing dumb shit to get harassed?

theres not a lot of no reason hassle out here... and definatly no mobile emissions sniffers. Unless you're speeding 15 over or acting like an idiot, they generally leave you alone. Since i have had my car all done up like it is, i have not really gotten messed with at all.... i get shadowed every now and then, but never harassed. There are places that are notorious for getting run off and sometimes the cops will pick on a person to make an example. If you're looking for something fun to do this weekend, come to Road Atlanta. There is a BMW track day and its free to come watch and look at the cars.. hell, you can even ride along for free!

So CHP will even get out of state car with violations?

As for the sponsor.... guess im screwed lol.

speedminded
03-08-2007, 04:20 PM
why leave asap? i was living in a 2000 sq ft. shack literally built in 69 out in riverside and sold it for 613,000 i recieved the house when my grandfather pass'd away 2 years ago. and i moved out here to atl for my job and what that house money i bought a house right next to kennesaw mountain 5,400 sq ft 4 car garage and paid $589,000 cash and i am now living in a mansion that paid for. all i pay is utilities and thats it. and i still have 24 grand in my account for some new toys and furniture, it will be hard for me to leave here regaurdless of the import scene, i'l living baller style and am loving every second of it. thanks georgia for being so cheap its a nice change. gas was 3.34 a galllon for supreme before i left out there and its 2.49 here.You can buy my integra for just under half that $24k :D I got a new project car in mind!

soplocar
03-08-2007, 05:32 PM
hey so i heard that skunk2 is coming out with a turbo set up.....whats up with that??

jR1_kS14
03-08-2007, 07:10 PM
:police:weewooweewooweewwoo

quickdodge®
03-08-2007, 07:12 PM

Ahhhh. Another smart thinker. Later, QD.

rhdtyper
03-08-2007, 07:19 PM
i want an eg hatch and skunk2 wants to build another eg hatch also, just gotta find a mint hatch for sale and pick it up, yall know of any for sale anywhere or seen any close by the atl area?
You can buy my integra for just under half that $24k :D I got a new project car in mind!

rhdtyper
03-08-2007, 07:24 PM
in the the works, but really can't get into any specifics though,sorry it's still hush hush company rules and they pay me well and dont want to lose my job.
hey so i heard that skunk2 is coming out with a turbo set up.....whats up with that??

rhdtyper
03-08-2007, 07:26 PM
what the hell are you talking about?
Ahhhh. Another smart thinker. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
03-08-2007, 07:34 PM
I'm talking about your goddamn post that I quoted. That's what the hell I'm talking about. It was a compliment. Take it for that. Later, QD.

Frög
03-08-2007, 08:13 PM
welcome!

Ive rarely seen quickdodge make a compliment. lol

and dont ever argue with him, you will get :smileowne

8bangin302
03-08-2007, 08:18 PM
welcome...

rhdtyper
03-08-2007, 08:24 PM
Wow, it was a simple question truly didn't know what the hell you were talking about, yeah I think i'm done in this web page. Don't need to be hanging around or talking to immature people who talk shit and don't even know me. Great way to get the new people to like this web page. Thanks for all you guys that have been cool as shit. I'll see you around here in Cobb county area before to long. Just look for the JDM RHD ITR or the JDM RHD S2000 both have a big ass Skunk2 sticker on the back windows can't miss them and there are both Championship White. I have what ever Skunk2 hook up's that you need at just about cost just let me know. Hopefully things might change on here someday, it was cool till 30 mins ago. Peace yall gotta finish unpacking and I will also be having meets at my house once I take care of all the shit around my house within the next couple weeks, food, drinks heated pool and hot tub and the skunk2 girls will be there and acourse Skunk2 products out the wazu.

I'm talking about your goddamn post that I quoted. That's what the hell I'm talking about. It was a compliment. Take it for that. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
03-08-2007, 08:37 PM
I have what ever Skunk2 hook up's that you need at just about cost just let me know.

Must be a site sponsor to advertise.

Hopefully things might change on here someday, it was cool till 30 mins ago.

Yeah. This site shall now fall by the wayside all because you mistook my compliment and I responded thusly. The most popular and one of the South's largest(2nd) import oriented website will now implode because of this. You'd think that it would have been the threats and the other goings-on on here in the past would've put the nail in that coffin, but it was a compliment. Damn. Don't take this so damn serious. Later, QD.

BTLFED
03-08-2007, 08:41 PM
why leave asap? i was living in a 2000 sq ft. shack literally built in 69 out in riverside and sold it for 613,000 i recieved the house when my grandfather pass'd away 2 years ago. and i moved out here to atl for my job and what that house money i bought a house right next to kennesaw mountain 5,400 sq ft 4 car garage and paid $589,000 cash and i am now living in a mansion that paid for. all i pay is utilities and thats it. and i still have 24 grand in my account for some new toys and furniture, it will be hard for me to leave here regaurdless of the import scene, i'l living baller style and am loving every second of it. thanks georgia for being so cheap its a nice change. gas was 3.34 a galllon for supreme before i left out there and its 2.49 here.

Unless Riverside moved to Orange County, I'm calling bullshit without proof. You are coming on here like you are the fucking man because you are from Cali. YOU ARE NOT. Me, Thinkfast, Crazy Asian and QD are all from Cali too. I was born In Inglewood and grew up in Long Beach. And where is this RHD Type R? NAIZBST on here has one of those, and Rupertaker on here owns two RHD Integra Type Rs and a RHD Civic Type R, and all 4 of the cars I just said are genuine. Get over yourself. :rolleyes:

Annihilation
03-08-2007, 08:41 PM
can you guys sponsor my boys car its JDM as well

he has a 1993 nissan skyline GTS-T with B16A swap, its sick

quickdodge®
03-08-2007, 08:44 PM
Unless Riverside moved to Orange County, I'm calling bullshit without proof. You are coming on here like you are the fucking man because you are from Cali. YOU ARE NOT. Me, Thinkfast, Crazy Asian and QD are all from Cali too. I was born In Inglewood and grew up in Long Beach. And where is this RHD Type R? NAIZBST on here has one of those, and Rupertaker on here owns two RHD Integra Type Rs and a RHD Civic Type R, and all 4 of the cars I just said are genuine. Get over yourself. :rolleyes:

I was thinking of calling bullshit, too. Someone who speaks a shitload about getting/having all this shit from a "sponsor" is not under oath. I'm thinking Long John Silver's. Later, QD.

smokinbud247
03-08-2007, 08:47 PM
good job QD why the fuck don't you learn just to keep your fuckin trap shut for once in your life man. the dude didnt know what the hell you were talking about. then you go be your usual fuckin prick self and run off a guy that could have benefited 80% of the people in this forum, sorry you drive a shitty ass dodge or some other crappy car that skunk2 doest make parts for. but you truly might have just shot 80% of the members on here in the foot when it comes to hook ups. and you run this cat off because he was stealing all your manly thunder. all i have to say is FUCK YOU MAN GROW UP!!! HERE'S TO QD FROM ALL THE SKUNK2 FANS IN HERE :2up:

quickdodge®
03-08-2007, 08:53 PM
good job QD why the fuck don't you learn just to keep your fuckin trap shut for once in your life man. the dude didnt know what the hell you were talking about. then you go be your usual fuckin prick self and run off a guy that could have benefited 80% of the people in this forum, sorry you drive a shitty ass dodge or some other crappy car that skunk2 doest make parts for. but you truly might have just shot 80% of the members on here in the foot when it comes to hook ups. and you run this cat off because he was stealing all your manly thunder. all i have to say is FUCK YOU MAN GROW UP!!! HERE'S TO QD FROM ALL THE SKUNK2 FANS IN HERE :2up:

Lolol. Must be the pot posting. Later, QD.

BTLFED
03-08-2007, 08:54 PM
Wow, it was a simple question truly didn't know what the hell you were talking about, yeah I think i'm done in this web page. Don't need to be hanging around or talking to immature people who talk shit and don't even know me. Great way to get the new people to like this web page. Thanks for all you guys that have been cool as shit. I'll see you around here in Cobb county area before to long. Just look for the JDM RHD ITR or the JDM RHD S2000 both have a big ass Skunk2 sticker on the back windows can't miss them and there are both Championship White. I have what ever Skunk2 hook up's that you need at just about cost just let me know. Hopefully things might change on here someday, it was cool till 30 mins ago. Peace yall gotta finish unpacking and I will also be having meets at my house once I take care of all the shit around my house within the next couple weeks, food, drinks heated pool and hot tub and the skunk2 girls will be there and acourse Skunk2 products out the wazu.

Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit. Where is Mr. Kidd? He is a close friend of mine and knows David Hsu personally. I have hung out with him too when he was out here for Nopi. I'll ask him if he knows who you are. That will validate everything that is spewing from your posts. If he says you are legit, THEN MAYBE I will believe all this garbage. There are 2 real RHD Type Rs that roll the streets of Cobb County on a regular, one Civic and one Integra. I am friends with both of them. If you are such a bad ass, SHOW ME YOURS. PROVE YOUR SHIT. If all of this is legit, I will appologize to your face. If not, expect to get clowned on the daily till you leave this site. You are from Cali, you should know how this works. You can't just come on this mother fucker talkin like you are the man, thinkin this site is nothing but hillbilly ricers. There are two ways to do it, prove your shit, or leave with your tail in between your legs. It's simple.

Something tells me you are just going to run though because you didn't get all these people riding your nuts.

quickdodge®
03-08-2007, 08:57 PM
Something tells me you are just going to run though because you didn't get all these people riding your nuts.

I don't know, man. Ole smokingbud seems to be doing the ScrotemScratch right about now. Lolol. Later, QD.

BTLFED
03-08-2007, 09:03 PM
I don't, man. Ole smokingbud seems to be doing the ScrotemScratch right about now. Lolol. Later, QD.

That's because potheads will believe anything that is posted.

HEY, SMOKINBUD247! THE SKY IS PINK!

Frög
03-08-2007, 09:14 PM

this site is awsome once you get to know how its run. QD responded like that because he gave you a compliment (which is rare), and didnt get a response he was expecting. post pics of your cars and your bad ass house.:goodjob:

speedminded
03-08-2007, 09:58 PM
good job QD why the fuck don't you learn just to keep your fuckin trap shut for once in your life man. the dude didnt know what the hell you were talking about. then you go be your usual fuckin prick self and run off a guy that could have benefited 80% of the people in this forum, sorry you drive a shitty ass dodge or some other crappy car that skunk2 doest make parts for. but you truly might have just shot 80% of the members on here in the foot when it comes to hook ups. and you run this cat off because he was stealing all your manly thunder. all i have to say is FUCK YOU MAN GROW UP!!! HERE'S TO QD FROM ALL THE SKUNK2 FANS IN HERE :2up: How do you suppose he's going to "improve sales in the southeast" if he's benefiting "80%" of the people on this board by giving them parts at what he said is "right at cost"????

Skunks2's coming out with an ITB setup aren't they?

CHADbee
03-08-2007, 10:28 PM
welcome to import atlanta, i want some skunk2 cams for a neon asap!!!!! :lmao:

VooDooXII
03-09-2007, 03:14 AM

"With so much drama in the LBC, it's kinda hard being Quick D-O-D-G-E..."

Is it actually?

SLow_POke
03-09-2007, 07:47 AM
Welcome.

from the IE myself.

dragnGSR
03-09-2007, 08:26 AM
Welcome!

mikesEK
03-10-2007, 01:56 AM
pay these ass-pirates no mind

Azn-Boost
03-22-2007, 02:28 AM
import scene is alright and im from cali too San Gabrial (think spelling is wrong) should have stayed in cali

1989_crx_si
03-22-2007, 07:10 AM
What sup. I'm also from CALI. Just moved here almost a year now. It sucks here big time. LOL. The import scenes in CALI are 100 X's better than here but i guess you gotta live with it.

BTLFED
03-22-2007, 07:26 AM
import scene is alright and im from cali too San Gabrial (think spelling is wrong) should have stayed in cali

Yes the spelling is wrong.

BTLFED
03-22-2007, 07:26 AM
What sup. I'm also from CALI. Just moved here almost a year now. It sucks here big time. LOL. The import scenes in CALI are 100 X's better than here but i guess you gotta live with it.

Then why the fuck are you here?

Glides
03-22-2007, 07:47 AM

Maybe thats because you suck.

The south is the Wild West of the car scene right now. Depending on where you live you can get away with just about anything, from no emissions to registering JDM cars with nothing but a smile and an inspection from your local Roscoe P Coltrain to running 0 exhaust.

Sure you can live in Cali where you have to carry every smog cert for every part you put on your car or you get cornholed by the local law or you can live here, where, unless you are blazing the freeway at 100 with a sticker that says "Fuck yo couch Pig" you won't get so much as a double take. I'll take that anyday over seeing a few more Ricers on the road to show off to.

In Cali, my car would get me arrested, here it usually gets a thumbs up.

So piss off back to Cali, if you can't make the Import Scene here, you suck.

BTLFED
03-22-2007, 08:21 AM
Maybe thats because you suck.

The south is the Wild West of the car scene right now. Depending on where you live you can get away with just about anything, from no emissions to registering JDM cars with nothing but a smile and an inspection from your local Roscoe P Coltrain to running 0 exhaust.

Sure you can live in Cali where you have to carry every smog cert for every part you put on your car or you get cornholed by the local law or you can live here, where, unless you are blazing the freeway at 100 with a sticker that says "Fuck yo couch Pig" you won't get so much as a double take. I'll take that anyday over seeing a few more Ricers on the road to show off to.

In Cali, my car would get me arrested, here it usually gets a thumbs up.

So piss off back to Cali, if you can't make the Import Scene here, you suck.

Truth! Reps awarded!

(I'm was born and raised in Cali myself)

And yes, Bryan Feldman is god.

LiL PaKi
03-22-2007, 09:35 AM
i wanna see pics of the rideeeeeeeeee

BTLFED
03-22-2007, 09:39 AM
i wanna see pics of the rideeeeeeeeee

1) His fake ass isn't coming back
2) I doubt this mythical vehicle even exists
3) That's what he gets for coming on here like he is the fucking man because he is from Cali. There are alot of us from Cali on here. :rolleyes:

Z32redondo
03-22-2007, 10:06 AM
So ya I see we have another usual day in IA forums...

chrisdavis
03-22-2007, 10:13 AM
Unless Riverside moved to Orange County, I'm calling bullshit without proof. You are coming on here like you are the fucking man because you are from Cali. YOU ARE NOT. Me, Thinkfast, Crazy Asian and QD are all from Cali too. I was born In Inglewood and grew up in Long Beach.

How come I always get left off the list :2up:

BTLFED
03-22-2007, 10:15 AM
How come I always get left off the list :2up:

Sorry y0! You don't post that much so I forget. :(

Julio
03-22-2007, 10:22 AM
This thread is funny... and why would he sale a house and buy a 589k home in GA.. CASH money?

If this is true.. thats the biggest dumb move I ever heard.. Unless Skunk is paying you like 200 K a year.. which im willing to bet they dont

Me : Sale a house for 600k+.. come to GA . Buy a House for 250 to 300 which is still pretty damn nice and if you find the right location.. you may get a castle for 300K and still have about 300K left to go to the bank....

But thats me thinking though.. a nice house. nice cars , nice job w/ money in the bank.

Yup... welcome to IA

Julio
03-22-2007, 10:24 AM
And if anyone want good deals on Skunk call Mike @ Mainstream.

chrisdavis
03-22-2007, 10:28 AM
This thread is funny... and why would he sale a house and buy a 589k home in GA.. CASH money?

If this is true.. thats the biggest dumb move I ever heard.. Unless Skunk is paying you like 200 K a year.. which im willing to bet they dont

Me : Sale a house for 600k+.. come to GA . Buy a House for 250 to 300 which is still pretty damn nice and if you find the right location.. you may get a castle for 300K and still have about 300K left to go to the bank....

But thats me thinking though.. a nice house. nice cars , nice job w/ money in the bank.

Yup... welcome to IA

Ive noticed that when when these noobs come in here lieing and get called on it, is to point out how much money they have. Like nobody else here has a job :lmfao:

Glides
03-22-2007, 11:59 AM
Yea, he followed standard operating procedure. He came up in here all Paul Walker style talking the big game, saw the tides of the thread turning and used QD's compliment as a way to escape.

I'm actually suprised that there wasn't a fake photo of his RHD car superimposed over a fake house and the president of Skunk added in with the bubble text of "This boyee from Cali is D real deel yo" over his head and him giving the peace sign.

I was hoping though.

quickdodge®
03-22-2007, 04:17 PM
used QD's compliment as a way to escape.

I'm a muthafucca! Lolol. Later, QD.

mikesEK
03-22-2007, 07:47 PM
yall are silly bitches,,but I still love yall!!!!!

BTLFED
03-22-2007, 07:54 PM
yall are silly bitches,,but I still love yall!!!!!

OMG I can't believe you just said silly bitches! :lmfao:

Reps for you just because I thought it was that funny LOL :lmfao:

TeeJay
04-14-2007, 07:08 PM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/timbo1380/IA.jpg