PDA

View Full Version : Hows everyones day been so far?

UPMotorsport
03-07-2007, 09:05 PM
MINE HAS SUCKED. Yesterday, my car wouldnt hit VTAK, because it has low oil pressure one, and then my head is ticking like a mofo. So that made me bummed

And then today, i got my new treo phone, and i went to go take a dump, and dropped my phone in the toilet, got it out, and i REFUSE to use it, it smells like shit literally, so today has SUCKED

hope everyone elses is better:goodjob:

discuss

Mr_Mischif
03-07-2007, 09:08 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA @ NEW PHONE!!

But seriously man, sorry your day sucks like ruffrider's ex.

UPMotorsport
03-07-2007, 09:10 PM
And 2 minutes ago, I just bought ANOTHER treo, maybe i will have better luck this time :doh:

Mr_Mischif
03-07-2007, 09:11 PM
Did you take the other one back? Or could they smell it through the box LOL?

wantboost
03-07-2007, 09:16 PM
you must have alot of extra cash lol

UPMotorsport
03-07-2007, 09:18 PM
EBAY FTW!!! :)

wantboost
03-07-2007, 09:20 PM
ahhh

BiH1320
03-07-2007, 09:20 PM
MINE HAS SUCKED. Yesterday, my car wouldnt hit VTAK, because it has low oil pressure one, and then my head is ticking like a mofo. So that made me bummed

And then today, i got my new treo phone, and i went to go take a dump, and dropped my phone in the toilet, got it out, and i REFUSE to use it, it smells like shit literally, so today has SUCKED

hope everyone elses is better:goodjob:

discuss

Your head was tickling because you have lice..
Why dont you sell the shit smelly treo on IA and Ebay? Some idiot might buy it..:tongue1:

+1 for you having lice.
Do you like itching the shit out of your head?

ksinao
03-07-2007, 09:24 PM
my day was ok. it could have been better though.

wantboost
03-07-2007, 09:25 PM
oh yea and far as my day goes i got my car out of the paintshop so it is went great lol

BiH1320
03-07-2007, 09:26 PM
my day was straight. didnt work today.
gotta work tomorrow.
fucked up shit.

koukis14
03-07-2007, 09:27 PM
Today was my day off, no head ticking....yet. And no personal electronics in the shitter.

UPMotorsport
03-07-2007, 09:27 PM

Your head was tickling because you have lice..
Why dont you sell the shit smelly treo on IA and Ebay? Some idiot might buy it..:tongue1:

+1 for you having lice.
Do you like itching the shit out of your head?

Haha, I was talking about the head on my car, but thats cool too:goodjob:

d1esel12
03-07-2007, 09:42 PM
hahahahah good job.. my day was tiring.. feet hurt from walking back and forth from hosting..

sirkus
03-07-2007, 11:31 PM
I got to see a man get his arm broke. I was standing on a carpet roll up, he leaned over to fix a clog in the roller... BAM him hand and arm went into it. I thought he was shitting me when it first happened. But he was screaming like "OHH WHAT THE HELL!" He sat there and looked at me... screamed "I'M FUCKING STUCK!" We had no idea that his arm was broke.. I just saw it going up toward the carpet... Well I called a 'code blue' By the time I got back he was saying that his arm was broke... he couldn't move his hand. It bent his arm completely backward at his elbow. He eventually went into shock. And almost blacked out several times.. Paramedics were there in under 10 mins though.. that was one hell of an experience. I really wasn't sure what to do.

I know I was trying my best to talk to him and keep him from blacking out. I kept asking him what was he gonna do when he got un-stuck... "I'm gonna sue the shit out of this place" He'd chuckle but then go right back to the pain.. It's painful to see that and replay it in my head... But he's a good guy and friendly enough.. He'll be in a cast soon and back to normal :yes:

So yeah.. I've had a little bit of a fucked up day. Time to have a drink!