PDA

View Full Version : Gay, Metro, or Normal?

Lucky DAWG
03-07-2007, 08:11 PM
I was driving down throught he kroger parking lot today and noticed a pedicure place and a tanning salon with dudes in there and it got me thinking about where exactly is the line drawn inbetween being gay, metro, or perfectly 100% steak loving straight (so to speak).

What is your opinion of a guy who...

1. straightens his hair
2. gets pedicures
3. goes to tanning salons
4. shaves the netherregion bald
5. waxes hair on chest/back/legs

etc, you get the point

discuss :cheers:

Ex_Vtec_Girl
03-07-2007, 08:14 PM
I think pedicures, manicures, tanning, waxing, etc is alright...just because he just likes to take care of himself & cares about how he looks doesn't make him gay. But a guy straightening his hair crosses the line! :gay:

sidewayz
03-07-2007, 08:15 PM
well considering as how my girl grabs my feet and starts the pedicures and im 100 % staright and i have also though about getting my chest waxed (only cause im 19 and look like a goddamn grizzly bear ) i would say 100% straight AND very comfortable with my / thier sexuality

man
03-07-2007, 08:16 PM
Pedicures and manicures are acceptable I guess, but tanning and waxing and straightening, no. Maybe I just say that because I'm tan year-round :P. I dont do pedi/manicures though.

OneSlow5pt0
03-07-2007, 08:27 PM
umm.............theirs a fine line between gay and metro,but its hard to find it

wantboost
03-07-2007, 09:02 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/image.php?u=14048&type=profile&dateline=1169611724
hmm.... :thinking: :rolleyes:
if your a guy you shouldnt put your photo on a forum like this lol. take it to myspace.

JoeyKazez
03-07-2007, 09:21 PM
(only cause im 19 and look like a goddamn grizzly bear )

damn.. you are SO FUCKING COOL.

Lucky DAWG
03-07-2007, 09:48 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/image.php?u=14048&type=profile&dateline=1169611724
if your a guy you shouldnt put your photo on a forum like this lol. take it to myspace.

bc its a Profile Picture and i ain't ashamed of what i look like
profile picture usually means a picture of you
i'm glad you been goin to my user page though and checkin me out though to post about this :gay:

wes_297
03-07-2007, 09:53 PM
manicures, pedicures and tanning are ok. the rest is a little wierd

§treet_§peed
03-07-2007, 09:56 PM
i beleive you could go do most of those things and still be all good only thing NO FCUKING WAY AM I GETTING MY HAIR STRAIGHTED that does cross the line.. i don;t rly do manicures or pedicures i mean i keep or try to keep my hands and feet nice and clean at all times but yeah i love being tanned but i don't go to tanning beds i get mine from being outside under the sun lol...but whatever happened to being a mans man like al bundy you know married with childeren? that was a true man

§treet_§peed
03-07-2007, 09:58 PM
and i mean i keep my nipples shaved( can''t stand having nipple hair lol) and my down south region low trimmed and smooth but yeah now full body shaving for me and i keep my face shaved smooth lol

Lucky DAWG
03-07-2007, 09:58 PM
i beleive you could go do most of those things and still be all good only thing NO FCUKING WAY AM I GETTING MY HAIR STRAIGHTED that does cross the line.. i don;t rly do manicures or pedicures i mean i keep or try to keep my hands and feet nice and clean at all times but yeah i love being tanned but i don't go to tanning beds i get mine from being outside under the sun lol...but whatever happened to being a mans man like al bundy you know married with childeren? that was a true man

haha... al bundy

wantboost
03-07-2007, 10:02 PM
bc its a Profile Picture and i ain't ashamed of what i look like
profile picture usually means a picture of you
i'm glad you been goin to my user page though and checkin me out though to post about this :gay:

i dont roll that way so dont get too excited, but incase you missed it ruiner posted the pic it earlier. i have never looked at your profile and after that comment i dont think i want to lol.

Lucky DAWG
03-07-2007, 10:04 PM
i dont roll that way so dont get too excited, but incase you missed it ruiner posted the pic it earlier. i have never looked at your profile and after that comment i dont think i want to lol.

shit really?
you know bc i missed it since it was in my thread, thanks bro :rolleyes:

buffdaddy18
03-07-2007, 10:04 PM
I think it all just depends. i've got some hella calissed toes, and a pedicure prolly wouldn't be a bad thing. I've gone to the tanning bed, but don't go all the damn time. I usually just go a few times say before I go for spring break, or before I'm gonna be out in the sun just so I can go ahead and get tan and not hella burnt. I don't see anything wrong with the wax thing if you are a hairy beast, luckily, I don't have that problem. but as for the hair straightening thing, I'm not sure. I guess if you had some fuckin crazy ass curly hair thats just rediculous, I guess I could see straightening it or something, I don't know. but the ladies do tend to like a guy that takes care of himself, as long as he doesnt do so more than she does.

§treet_§peed
03-07-2007, 10:06 PM
jsut like a girl doesn;t want a man that takes longer to get ready or longer in the bath room than she does

buffdaddy18
03-07-2007, 10:07 PM
werd. I guess I could be classified as metrosexual from time to time. I like to look good, but it still only takes me like 15 minutes max to take a shower, get dressed, and all that good stuff. haha

wantboost
03-07-2007, 10:08 PM
shit really?
you know bc i missed it since it was in my thread, thanks bro :rolleyes:
actually ruiner started a thread of his own. but thats neither here nor there :rolleyes:

Lucky DAWG
03-07-2007, 10:10 PM
actually ruiner started a thread of his own. but thats neither here nor there :rolleyes:

continue

wantboost
03-07-2007, 10:11 PM
Actually, im done for tonight. It's been fun lol.

Lucky DAWG
03-07-2007, 10:13 PM
werd. I guess I could be classified as metrosexual from time to time. I like to look good, but it still only takes me like 15 minutes max to take a shower, get dressed, and all that good stuff. haha

i am too

i haven't ever waxed or gotten a pedicure or anything, but i do trim the downstairs, not shave it though, gotta keep it clean.

i went to the tanning bed today for my first time, i kept asking the chick in there if it was wierd and all these noob questions. I started to undress infront of her and she was like woah woah you can do that by yourself, and showed me how to do the machine, wasn't as bad as i thought it would be.

also i used to straighten my hair about 2 years ago when it was longer and i was more into the underground rock scene, but now my hair is short and its not an issue

Lucky DAWG
03-07-2007, 10:15 PM
Actually, im done for tonight. It's been fun lol.

yea if you're referring to the one that says "MY DAD JUST WON THE LOTTERY!" then that would be the one i started last night and was like the fastest growing thread in IA History lol.

it says ruiner started it because he locked it around page 15-17 and then deleted all of the pages at my request bc my phone # had been quoted a lot.

you would look less dumb if you were here last night :goodjob:

buffdaddy18
03-07-2007, 10:19 PM
. I started to undress infront of her and she was like woah woah you can do that by yourself,

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Magnus213
03-07-2007, 10:25 PM
Tough crowd in this thread. Manicure and pedicure is goofy to me, but go for it if you'd like. Tanning, especially on a day as bright and warm as today, I see as a complete waste of money. Straightening hair? Once again, go for it. If you were my friend I'd poke fun at you for it, but wouldn't doubt the sexuality.

buffdaddy18
03-07-2007, 10:25 PM
oh yeah, i'd poke fun at friends of mine doin it for sure, but I wouldnt question whether or not they were gay or straight.

Lucky DAWG
03-07-2007, 10:26 PM
Tough crowd in this thread. Manicure and pedicure is goofy to me, but go for it if you'd like. Tanning, especially on a day as bright and warm as today, I see as a complete waste of money. Straightening hair? Once again, go for it. If you were my friend I'd poke fun at you for it, but wouldn't doubt the sexuality.

don't worry
i got my share back in the day haha

buffdaddy18
03-07-2007, 10:26 PM
i've got all of you beat for things to make fun of a guy for doin:lmfao:

Lucky DAWG
03-07-2007, 10:29 PM
i've got all of you beat for things to make fun of a guy for doin:lmfao:

buffdaddy18
03-07-2007, 10:33 PM

I'm a college cheerleader. lol. but I actually enjoy looking up the girl's skirts :lmfao:

Lucky DAWG
03-07-2007, 10:36 PM
I'm a college cheerleader. lol. but I actually enjoy looking up the girl's skirts :lmfao:

lol yea my friend is one

he didn't tell us for the longest time, not bc he was ashamed, it just never came up. he would always come rock climbing with us, offroading, and throw a football around so when he came back from a trip one weekend, we were like where the hell were you?

he told us at a competition and then continued to talk about how he succesfully tucked a tumble or w/e the lingo is and all of us guys looked at eachother scared for about a good 2 minutes lol

it was shocking at first but we all accept him for it, i ain't gonna give ya shit :goodjob:

buffdaddy18
03-07-2007, 10:38 PM
haha. yeah. nobody really gives me shit, but it's good for the occasional joke. my roommate was the kicker for the football team, so we give each other shit back and forth. most people i've met actually respect what i do. hell, I even crack jokes at myself from time to time about it. lol

Lucky DAWG
03-07-2007, 10:40 PM
haha. yeah. nobody really gives me shit, but it's good for the occasional joke. my roommate was the kicker for the football team, so we give each other shit back and forth. most people i've met actually respect what i do. hell, I even crack jokes at myself from time to time about it. lol

being able to make fun of yourself is key to life :goodjob:
i'm goin to play need for speed

got a long drive to USC tomorrow morning, peace

Slowboy
03-08-2007, 08:03 AM
Last week my friend, some how she talked me into taking her to the tanning bed. and some how talked me into getting one also. I was like im already here and im goin to the beach in like days so why not. Well that shit was the worst move i had made in life yet. i was in for 10 minutes, And got completely fried. That shit is way more powerful then normal sun light. I even got some puerto rican in me and still got burned badly. So yeah thats the only salon/spla/ whatever experience i have had and it all went down hill.

Sammich
03-08-2007, 08:07 AM

oWn3d:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Killer
03-08-2007, 10:01 AM
i'm as straight as they come..

i get higlights in my hair.. (no not the spikey shit highlights)
i don't get mani's or pedi's but i keep my nails as clean as possible at just about all times..
i like to look nice when going out, and smell good too... i don't see how things like this can make u gay... metro maybe but not gay... (btw i'm not metro.. i've been told i have some metro tendencies but i'm not metro)

Ran
03-08-2007, 10:05 AM
My hair is frizzly as all hell. I've been told that straightening it is the only way to get it to sit flat. :(

Sammich
03-08-2007, 10:07 AM
flat=gay

Maki
03-08-2007, 11:23 AM
almost every girl i know says manicures and pedicures are attractive and a good thing. and any type of hair removal is good too. how many girls like a grizzly bear? not many. i have gotten manicures and need a pedicure. so i say straight. but i agree straightening hair is a bit much

bdydrpdmazda
03-08-2007, 11:30 AM
there is nothing wrong with wanting to look good, I get my eyebrows waxed and go tanning, I have a smoking hot wife and she loves it and suggest that I do it so I think alot of girls must like it and its all about what the ladies prefer.

Lucky DAWG
03-08-2007, 07:39 PM
oWn3d:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

not so much

its called a profile picture = picture of you
and refer to post #22 where i turned his insult into him looking like a dumbass :goodjob:

Frög
03-08-2007, 07:55 PM
my thoughts:

1. straightens his hair-straight
2. gets pedicures-:gay:
3. goes to tanning salons-straight
4. shaves the netherregion bald-straight
5. waxes hair on chest/back/legs-straight

BlkCD5
03-08-2007, 07:56 PM
just like what others said, taking care of yourself in that way isn't a bad thing. I"m sure girls are really turned on when they see your dirt infested nails and corns :rolleyes:

Lucky DAWG
03-08-2007, 08:02 PM
whether or not pedicure are gay, that is the only one i feel weird about doing.
i dunno how comfortable i am having some small korean woman rubbing my feet

VooDooXII
03-08-2007, 08:22 PM
Hair straightening and removal so me is 'straight'...the rest are a little suspect, but whatever makes you happy. :goodjob: