PDA

View Full Version : 4 only 350z

MR.IMPREZA
03-07-2007, 07:26 PM
i want 2 run a stock or a little modded 350z from a 40 rolls. i want 2 c because i had one n now i got a stock wrx so i want 2 c if i downgraded or upgraded. so its only people with 350z {not boosted }

Nitro
03-07-2007, 08:07 PM
:rolleyes:

The Youngn
03-07-2007, 09:53 PM
hi....im basically a very lightly modded 350z

The Youngn
03-07-2007, 09:54 PM
and who are u from speedmonkey??? there's so many of yall its hard to keep up with who's who on IA

MR.IMPREZA
03-11-2007, 08:42 PM
Hey johnny its juan with da white wrx i had a altima se-r before. n ur faster than a 350z

MR.IMPREZA
03-11-2007, 08:42 PM
but ill still run 4 fun c how i do with ur porche

CHADbee
03-11-2007, 08:45 PM
rims look good juan :goodjob:

MR.IMPREZA
03-11-2007, 08:47 PM
thank man its cheap but i love da look

MR.IMPREZA
03-11-2007, 08:47 PM
yo chad tell ur homie with da stock evo dat i want 2 run him next week..

CHADbee
03-11-2007, 09:13 PM
yo chad tell ur homie with da stock evo dat i want 2 run him next week..
shoot me a PM with ur number and if we ride up that way i'll hit u up

MR.IMPREZA
03-11-2007, 09:16 PM
just call alex bitch ass so he could tell me cuz i dnt got a phone right now

Ericp
03-11-2007, 09:23 PM
how about a stock neon??? :lmao:

MR.IMPREZA
03-11-2007, 09:25 PM
i would run a stock neon 2

CHADbee
03-12-2007, 01:41 AM
how about a stock neon??? :lmao:
:ninja:

Khalifa247
03-12-2007, 04:17 AM
Sorry for my lack of scooby knowledge but are the new wrx faster than the last generation? If so how about a run with a pt cruiser?:goodjob: 40 roll would be great too.. *disclaimer no im not joking about this*

willum14pb
03-12-2007, 02:08 PM
i want 2 run a stock or a little modded 350z from a 40 rolls. i want 2 c because i had one n now i got a stock wrx so i want 2 c if i downgraded or upgraded. so its only people with 350z {not boosted }

I have a friend that will do it for ya, lightly modded... PM me if you want his number

Maniaç
03-12-2007, 03:29 PM
Juan...... you fucking ricer! i don't think you should run guys that ive losted to.. just letting you know. I'll be out this weekend

Khalifa247
03-12-2007, 04:07 PM
no cruiser race?

MR.IMPREZA
03-12-2007, 09:40 PM
alex ericp wants 2 run i just wanted 2 run chads friend with da evo n i know ericp is not stock cuz u ran him already n u lost but i want 2 run them cuz next week is my last runs until who knows wen i will come back " AM NOT GOING 2 BE STOCK NO MORE"

MR.IMPREZA
03-12-2007, 09:42 PM
well willum14pb go saturday with ur friend with da 350z 2 bp n ill c yall there....

MR.IMPREZA
03-12-2007, 09:44 PM
Sorry for my lack of scooby knowledge but are the new wrx faster than the last generation? If so how about a run with a pt cruiser? 40 roll would be great too.. *disclaimer no im not joking about this*

yes da new scubbys are way fater than da old ones if u want 2 run it am down but am stock...

Khalifa247
03-12-2007, 11:17 PM
Okay thats cool i just wanna see how much faster they are.. but if your calling out evos then they must be a lot faster.. but yeah im down dude

GirlieZ
03-13-2007, 10:05 AM
i beat nitro in the quarter. All i have is I/E. But i love you nitro!

Hundo®
03-13-2007, 10:09 AM

as far as speed you've downgraded, i beat a boosted wrx the other night, but ill be happy to do a few runs with you.

Nitro
03-13-2007, 10:10 AM
i beat nitro in the quarter. All i have is I/E. But i love you nitro!

u caught me at the end of the track........don't flatter yourself.....luv u too. :rolleyes:

GirlieZ
03-13-2007, 10:12 AM
ehh the slips dont lie, i know you liked the repeated rapage...damn staright you should have gotten outa the hole faster then me pimp, you silly boy with your awd! i was a nervous mofo racing. but nitro these are for you :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

NoPainT
03-13-2007, 10:19 AM
ehh the slips dont lie, i know you liked the repeated rapage...damn staright you should have gotten outa the hole faster then me pimp, you silly boy with your awd! i was a nervous mofo racing. but niro these are for you :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

lol You got that black Z right? Ya in the video He had a good 2 car lead on you till the last second... :D

Ya gotta love Nissans topend..!!!!

Hundo®
03-13-2007, 10:20 AM
lol You got that black Z right? Ya in the video He had a good 2 car lead on you till the last second... :D

video? show me :D

GirlieZ
03-13-2007, 10:23 AM
haha yessir, i cant launch worth shit, but it was my first time ever on the track that day. I do belive on that run i was 3/4 of a second faster then him. If nitro posts his number ill post the slip. Inexperince is a bitch. My topend wasnt that great until i let her breath more, lost a lil low end tq, but that only matters in the launch. But yes i do like my top end now.

GirlieZ
03-13-2007, 10:27 AM

NoPainT, are you friends with mike adams? just wondering where you saw the video.

NoPainT
03-13-2007, 10:29 AM
haha yessir, i cant launch worth shit, but it was my first time ever on the track that day. I do belive on that run i was 3/4 of a second faster then him. If nitro posts his number ill post the slip. Inexperince is a bitch. My topend wasnt that great until i let her breath more, lost a lil low end tq, but that only matters in the launch. But yes i do like my top end now.

you did good though... Did you have anyone else run your car? Cuz I could've sworn I saw a dude in your car...

video? show me :D.

Ya I'll try to upload it when I get home...:goodjob:

GirlieZ
03-13-2007, 10:31 AM
my room mate ran it at the end of the day, he didnt post anything stellar. The car was probably hot. We got there way early! So i had been running from the start.. Yea my bf has the vid too but i havent seen it yet

collins
03-13-2007, 10:42 AM
sorry babe, gotta charge the battery before i can do anything with it...

Maniaç
03-13-2007, 05:10 PM
350Z's are slow! with just bolt-ons they aren't shit! the only 350Z that every beat me was Will's(SpeedMonkey).
Justine since you think you beat Nitro... how about steping up to me! lets see if you can beat a MT WRX from a dig.

Juan! ill be at BP Fri/Sat.... if you run you better not lose! haha

GirlieZ
03-13-2007, 07:04 PM
350Z's are slow! with just bolt-ons they aren't shit! the only 350Z that every beat me was Will's(SpeedMonkey).
Justine since you think you beat Nitro... how about steping up to me! lets see if you can beat a MT WRX from a dig.

Juan! ill be at BP Fri/Sat.... if you run you better not lose! haha
I never said we were fast. I never bought the car with the intention to be fast. Thats why we are looking at a lil aussie mobile for the staight lines. IMO Zs are better cars for the twisties. Would you run from a roll? Im not that car illiterate to know the AWD>RWD in the dig.

PS i didnt think i beat him, i know i beat him, it was at the track. nitro you know i love you

Nitro
03-13-2007, 08:04 PM
I never said we were fast. I never bought the car with the intention to be fast. Thats why we are looking at a lil aussie mobile for the staight lines. IMO Zs are better cars for the twisties. Would you run from a roll? Im not that car illiterate to know the AWD>RWD in the dig.

PS i didnt think i beat him, i know i beat him, it was at the track. nitro you know i love you

........................remember Justine.......these tailights were all you were looking at till the *end* of the track :tongue1:

but the #'s don't lie .........u beat me :goodjob:

dingo7
03-13-2007, 08:09 PM
a Z isnt gonna be nething amazing in the turns either.

Maniaç
03-13-2007, 08:40 PM

Z's are slow. Period. im down for some rolls... but since you already lost to Will and Zeek you would just be a waste of my time.

ps: Nitro why would you say i love you to her? dude come on... thats just nasty.

GirlieZ
03-13-2007, 09:05 PM
a Z isnt gonna be nething amazing in the turns either.
until an mr falls off blood mtn....

they beat me when i was stock like 2 yrs ago...i beat dustin and a heavily modded na g35 but who cares :gay:

collins
03-13-2007, 09:38 PM
lol so you guys (minus nitro) are trying to argue with timeslips from a sanctioned SELOC sponsored event? :lmfao: that shits funny. you people read SO MUCH into things said, its rediculous.

DieselNuts
03-14-2007, 02:24 PM
ive got a G with intake and exhaust. you game?

Maniaç
03-14-2007, 04:32 PM
ive got a G with intake and exhaust. you game?
bro, are you talking to me? if you are, i'd race mr.impreza first and see how you do against him... i put 6 cars(maybe alittle more now) on him by 125.

ive raced a G once..... took him hard.... im pretty sure a stock 06 wrx should be enough for you.

Maniaç
03-14-2007, 04:34 PM
lol so you guys (minus nitro) are trying to argue with timeslips from a sanctioned SELOC sponsored event? :lmfao: that shits funny. you people read SO MUCH into things said, its rediculous.

...for some reason im finding your comment alittle hard to understand... care to explain.

MR.IMPREZA
03-14-2007, 08:07 PM
i would love 2 race a g i mean there slower than a 350z.... n dat girl with da 350z i will run u 4rm a roll, but make ur u let ur man drive it cuz i dnt want u 2 get hurt shiftin gears now..

DieselNuts
03-14-2007, 08:10 PM
bro, are you talking to me? if you are, i'd race mr.impreza first and see how you do against him... i put 6 cars(maybe alittle more now) on him by 125.

ive raced a G once..... took him hard.... im pretty sure a stock 06 wrx should be enough for you.
well, he said that he wanted to race a 350z stock or slightly modded. i think mine is pretty equivilent to that...

What is your 1/4 time?

MR.IMPREZA
03-14-2007, 08:15 PM
man i have not took my car yet 2 da track.. wat is so important about going 2 da track its just numbers n ill run u u say u modded well am stock so ill run u sat. ill be at bp

DieselNuts
03-14-2007, 08:48 PM
Whats so important about going to the track? To know where you stand in an acceleration compitetion. What do you think?

GirlieZ
03-14-2007, 11:46 PM
Whats so important about going to the track? To know where you stand in an acceleration compitetion. What do you think?

haha Derek lets run this fucker, although i dont think he is real. I know one thing he sure is ignorant to alot of things, car and other wise.

oro
03-15-2007, 12:07 AM
Z's are slow. Period. im down for some rolls... but since you already lost to Will and Zeek you would just be a waste of my time.

ps: Nitro why would you say i love you to her? dude come on... thats just nasty.

07 WRX 2.5 turbo....224hp..226ft/lbs of torque...I put more then that on a dyno to the wheels when I was bone stock...I don't think you want to go from a roll.

Funny, every WRX i've ever raced even from stops aren't impressive at all. Period. The STI's fall at high speeds on freeway rolls, in which case I'd say the EVO's are a lot better of a race on high way runs. It's all on a launch, AWD is awesome. Put slicks on the Z to make up for its traction issues, and your ass will be grass. My "slow" bolt on Z, has beaten SS Camaro's, multiple M3's, and a Z4 M among the list. You should probably do your homework before you shoot your mouth off. Mind you "Our" scene is a lot different from yours. We roll against each other to roll, not much for bragging rights and our conditions are a lot more harsh then the beautiful climate conditions of GA.

Waiting for the new tranny to break in, now with a new JWT Clutch and Lightened flywheel, to speed up my slow bolt ons...Represent Justine, race him.

Nitro
03-15-2007, 07:44 AM

tru dat D. good point........yo!!! imma have to get a run wit the G. too :D

Maniaç
03-15-2007, 08:27 AM
07 WRX 2.5 turbo....224hp..226ft/lbs of torque...I put more then that on a dyno to the wheels when I was bone stock...I don't think you want to go from a roll.

Funny, every WRX i've ever raced even from stops aren't impressive at all. Period. The STI's fall at high speeds on freeway rolls, in which case I'd say the EVO's are a lot better of a race on high way runs. It's all on a launch, AWD is awesome. Put slicks on the Z to make up for its traction issues, and your ass will be grass. My "slow" bolt on Z, has beaten SS Camaro's, multiple M3's, and a Z4 M among the list. You should probably do your homework before you shoot your mouth off. Mind you "Our" scene is a lot different from yours. We roll against each other to roll, not much for bragging rights and our conditions are a lot more harsh then the beautiful climate conditions of GA.

Waiting for the new tranny to break in, now with a new JWT Clutch and Lightened flywheel, to speed up my slow bolt ons...Represent Justine, race him.

hahaha you fucking retard! thats the stock 02-05's stock crank hp numbers!
06-07's come with 230hp and 235tq to the crank! to the wheels its alittle diffrent...
http://www.cobbtuning.com/images_products/2656.jpg
check out this dyno... it from an 06 WRX.... it shows you what they have stock and what they have on a Stg 2 Map....

im running a Stg2 but i also have acouple more mods to atleast give me an extra 5hp ;) . so shut the fuck up if you don't know what you're talking about. ill say this once more... all 350Z's are slow with bolt on's. unless you upgrade their cams they're nothing..... check your facts before you post again boy.

GirlieZ
03-15-2007, 10:27 AM
06-07's come with 230hp and 235tq to the crank! to the wheels its alittle diffrent...
http://www.cobbtuning.com/images_products/2656.jpg
check out this dyno... it from an 06 WRX.... it shows you what they have stock and what they have on a Stg 2 Map....

im running a Stg2 but i also have acouple more mods to atleast give me an extra 5hp ;) . so shut the fuck up if you don't know what you're talking about. ill say this once more... all 350Z's are slow with bolt on's. unless you upgrade their cams they're nothing..... check your facts before you post again boy.

your an idiot, it takes a well balanced car to be quick. you just cant throw cams on and call it a day. however most Z owners want a well balanced machine thats is good in the staight as it is in the turns. But you sir, do not know any of that. You are worse then a nascar driver who cant turn right.

And oro, im pretty sure maniac runs NOS, he is a silly mexican ricer.

Maniaç
03-15-2007, 10:38 AM
your an idiot, it takes a well balanced car to be quick. you just cant throw cams on and call it a day. however most Z owners want a well balanced machine thats is good in the staight as it is in the turns. But you sir, do not know any of that. You are worse then a nascar driver who cant turn right.

And oro, im pretty sure maniac runs NOS, he is a silly mexican ricer.

what the fuck!? hahah Justine i know alittle bit about a 350Z Will has told me how they work... good mods and bad mods... i was just giving an example..

im not gonna sit here and chat with a worthless slut. buttom line.. i know my cars quicker than yours. Mid/Low/top end....

collins
03-15-2007, 11:10 AM
what the fuck!? hahah Justine i know alittle bit about a 350Z Will has told me how they work... good mods and bad mods... i was just giving an example..

LOL so will is apparently god now... hmm damn guess i better change my bible...

im not gonna sit here and chat with a worthless slut. buttom line.. i know my cars quicker than yours. Mid/Low/top end....
dude shut your fuckin mouth. its one thing to talk trash about cars... name calling is so 3rd grade. :rolleyes:

collins
03-15-2007, 11:13 AM
i would love 2 race a g i mean there slower than a 350z.... n dat girl with da 350z i will run u 4rm a roll, but make ur u let ur man drive it cuz i dnt want u 2 get hurt shiftin gears now.. man, how old are you? with grammar like that i seriously hope you're not out of high school yet. and for the record, my chica's gotten SO much better behind the wheel. shit, i used to roast her in my integra, now she's learned the car, how it handles, shift points, etc... the girl can drive.... LOL i got it... you want me to drive so you wont get beat by a FEMALE:lmfao:

Maniaç
03-15-2007, 11:14 AM
LOL so will is apparently god now... hmm damn guess i better change my bible...

dude shut your fuckin mouth. its one thing to talk trash about cars... name calling is so 3rd grade. :rolleyes:

dude let your bitch take care of herself.... im not calling anyone a god! but i do have some knowledge when it comes to Z's. Instead of telling me i act like a 3rd grader... hit your girl up with that comment too.

collins
03-15-2007, 11:18 AM
dude, the name calling goes for her too. she knows i think its childish. but worthless whore is a bit more harsh than calling someone an idiot. she can take care of herself, i dont doubt that for a second. bitch? lol yeah, when she needs to be.... but whore? i think not.

Maniaç
03-15-2007, 11:20 AM
dude, the name calling goes for her too. she knows i think its childish. but worthless whore is a bit more harsh than calling someone an idiot. she can take care of herself, i dont doubt that for a second. bitch? lol yeah, when she needs to be.... but whore? i think not.

:lmfao: dude please! keep on moving with that shit.... stop fight here battle and just sit back and watch....

collins
03-15-2007, 11:24 AM
i'm not fighting her battle... trust me, she can take care of that... i'm telling you to shut the fuck up.

Maniaç
03-15-2007, 11:27 AM
i'm not fighting her battle... trust me, she can take care of that... i'm telling you to shut the fuck up.

dude please... go on somewhere with that bullshit! you're not gonna do shit so please don't step up. this has nothing to do with you, yet.

GirlieZ
03-15-2007, 12:35 PM
collins, he isnt even worth it, he is just another one of those little kids that still lives with and off mommy and daddy and isnt doing anything with his life.

And mr. impreza, ill run you all day long. Just name a time and place.

HI JOEY! Come visit us and shut these keyboard commandos up!

Maniaç
03-15-2007, 12:38 PM
be at BP this Sat. hopefully ill be out..... we'll talk then. Peace, Maniac.

GirlieZ
03-15-2007, 12:43 PM
sat its st pattys day, its a money day for me, ill be out if i dont get off late, but dont count on it

Maniaç
03-15-2007, 12:45 PM
sat its st pattys day, its a money day for me, ill be out if i dont get off late, but dont count on it

well Juan(mr. impreza) will be out Sat. or Fri. im gonna try real hard to make it out Fri.
we'll see what happens. bring you're nut swingers too.

GirlieZ
03-15-2007, 12:47 PM
well Juan(mr. impreza) will be out Sat. or Fri. im gonna try real hard to make it out Fri.
we'll see what happens. bring you're nut swingers too.
like i said making 400 dollars at work>running cars that cant turn.

Maniaç
03-15-2007, 12:48 PM
like i said making 400 dollars at work>running cars that cant turn.

i didn't ask you what you made... try to show up.. if not shut the hell up and move on.

GirlieZ
03-15-2007, 12:56 PM
You will never get me to be quiet, you dont have anyone's respect, but its quite obvious you dont want it. Just shows how immature you are. You might as well be EMO

Just saying your not my first priority. Ill run you when i feel like it

PS. Mom and dad wont sponsor you forever. :gay:

Yoshi
03-15-2007, 01:05 PM
i have a G35 6speed with a Z-tube. and have beaten maybe like 2 Z's. it all depends on the driver. i once raced an 03 wrx with acouple of mods i think couldn't really tell... i know it had an exhaust and he put acouple cars on me.

i don't usally race but when i fell like it i do. lol

DieselNuts
03-15-2007, 01:06 PM
man i have not took my car yet 2 da track.. wat is so important about going 2 da track its just numbers n ill run u u say u modded well am stock so ill run u sat. ill be at bp
I would hardly say that intake and exhaust on an N/A car is considered "modded". And why are you wanting to race from a roll? That completely takes away your main advantage.

haha Derek lets run this fucker, although i dont think he is real. I know one thing he sure is ignorant to alot of things, car and other wise.
No doubt about that.

tru dat D. good point........yo!!! imma have to get a run wit the G. too :D
Im down. I like to race just for shits and giggles. I could care less who wins.

The fact still stands that a Z/G will put more than that to the wheels...

GirlieZ
03-15-2007, 01:08 PM
i have a G35 6speed with a Z-tube. and have beaten maybe like 2 Z's. it all depends on the driver. i once raced an 03 wrx with acouple of mods i think couldn't really tell... i know it had an exhaust and he put acouple cars on me.

your car would run high 14's on the track. A stock Z runs low 14's. I have beat more heavly modded G's. As far as i know a stock wrx runs mid to high 14's and they dont have the top end, its all from the hole

Yoshi
03-15-2007, 01:11 PM
your car would run high 14's on the track. A stock Z runs low 14's. I have beat more heavly modded G's. As far as i know a stock wrx runs mid to high 14's and they dont have the top end, its all from the hole

thats true, but ive seen some WRX's that had a tbe and run high 13's.
like i said before it all has to do with the driver. ive rarly see Z/G's hit low or mid 13's with basic bolt-ons.

DieselNuts
03-15-2007, 01:33 PM
thats true, but ive seen some WRX's that had a tbe and run high 13's.
like i said before it all has to do with the driver. ive rarly see Z/G's hit low or mid 13's with basic bolt-ons.
but the thing is, they are trapping in the mid 90's. all they're time is made up with a 1.7 or 1.8 60' time. When the race goes from a roll, they're awd advantage becomes a disadvantage...

oro
03-15-2007, 01:46 PM
collins, he isnt even worth it, he is just another one of those little kids that still lives with and off mommy and daddy and isnt doing anything with his life.

And mr. impreza, ill run you all day long. Just name a time and place.

HI JOEY! Come visit us and shut these keyboard commandos up!

I would love to seeing as with an intake manifold, headers and an intake I put down 245whp 250wtq without computer tune or an exhaust....3 bolt ons and im practically a cobb stg 2 without a heavy drive train....and I don't use a bottle. I'm saving for turbo's. I'm sure I can set up a race with an FI Z, if he wants that turbo for turbo is fair...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_h-58lIhxA
Theres me racing an LS1 Bolt on Camaro, grainy camera but you will get the idea...they put a lot more crank and whp down then a wrx even with stg 2...maybe I just have the driver mod...oh well.

He doesn't even know what a fast car is. I put superchargers on cars that make double the whp and wtq his does when their stock for a living....oh well. Penis envy will never go away.

oro
03-15-2007, 01:48 PM
but the thing is, they are trapping in the mid 90's. all they're time is made up with a 1.7 or 1.8 60' time. When the race goes from a roll, they're awd advantage becomes a disadvantage...

True I was trapping 99's and 100's stock.

sararose
03-15-2007, 01:53 PM
I always had fun beating M3's driven by BMW-leather-glove-wearing drivers in oro's "slow" bolt on Z. ;) :lmao:

MR.IMPREZA
03-15-2007, 03:38 PM
2 girlie z i dnt care if my car dnt have good top end we could run as long u want cuz i ran a 350z with exhaust n i beat it by 2 cars so be out dis week so i could show u dat z's are slow

maniac ill myself n my car if they want 2 do something well let them bring it

GirlieZ
03-15-2007, 04:06 PM
2 girlie z i dnt care if my car dnt have good top end we could run as long u want cuz i ran a 350z with exhaust n i beat it by 2 cars so be out dis week so i could show u dat z's are slow

maniac ill myself n my car if they want 2 do something well let them bring it
okay, you must start typing in correct english so the rest of the english literate population can understand you with out translating your spanglish on babblefish.

ill run you if i get out there, ill be at north point tonight if you want to settle this sooner.

MR.IMPREZA
03-15-2007, 05:04 PM
dnt care wat people say. i dnt care if my english aint good at all fuck dat. i least am not da one dat every one nose if u know wat i mean.

"been everywhere"

DieselNuts
03-15-2007, 06:38 PM
okay, you must start typing in correct english so the rest of the english literate population can understand you with out translating your spanglish on babblefish.
Seriously man. it is painfull to try and read your posts. for fucks sake, atleast use some puncuation. I bet if you actually typed correct, you could type faster...

speeddd6
03-15-2007, 07:01 PM
I WANT TO RUN..THINK U CAN HANDLE A MAZDASPEED6 15.5 POUNDS

fight club
03-15-2007, 07:20 PM
lmao at this thread. lmao even more at "wrx's cant turn", which ironically was said by the girl who was saying people dont know shit about cars. that was by far the stupidest thing i have ever read. oh and collins, before you jump on people for saying whore, remember these wonderful quotes:

"the past dictates the present."
"first impressions are forever"
"a leopard cant change his spots"

GirlieZ
03-15-2007, 10:54 PM
dude all you know of me is what you read here. refer to my sig then refer to yours. Dude, you contradict your own quote, or is it b/c you are still a child? the end.
i never ment that wrxs can't turn. I said ricers who only care about straight lines can't.
What the difference if some one has tits? Does having tits get in the way of the steering wheel? Does our kitchen skills impeed our learning process so we can't figure out the way a car functions?:thinking:

fight club
03-15-2007, 11:13 PM
dude all you know of me is what you read here. refer to my sig then refer to yours. Dude, you contradict your own quote, or is it b/c you are still a child? the end.
i never ment that wrxs can't turn. I said ricers who only care about straight lines can't.
What the difference if some one has tits? Does having tits get in the way of the steering wheel? Does our kitchen skills impeed our learning process so we can't figure out the way a car functions?:thinking:

haha as predictable as clockwork.
1. reread your old posts, if you have not edited them already, and you and some of the others IMPLIED that wrx's cannot turn. if you dont understand this, look up implication in the dictionary.
2. i have no problem with you actually, and half of the shit i "know" of you is not from reading on here.
3. tits has nothing to do with my post, nor did i mention tits in my post. nor did i mention kitchen skills. neither have nothing to do with car functions, except perhaps added cushioning when the airbag blows.
4. my post was not directed solely at you, but at everyone with this badass e-ego to protect in slamming a buddy of mine who simply wants to see how his car is agianst a 350z.
5. little bit of knowledge for some people also; the 06-07 wrx isnt a 2.0 anymore. its an 2.5. slightly more power,plus better gearing so comparing it to a 02-03 is useless.
6. as for mr.impreza and whatever alex's name is on here, they actually do know some about cars and are eager to learn more. is that a crime? does knowing more random facts about production cars make you faster? i think not. cut them a break.
7. hope everyone has a safe night, its raining.

Nitro
03-16-2007, 07:43 AM
^^^sup homie? well said........ anyway all this shit talking can be solved 1 legit way ;)

~@ the track.........to quote Chad *run what ya brung* fuck all this senseless bickering~ :no:

Tracer
03-16-2007, 08:29 AM
Wrx's cant turn very funny. Guess the next thing we'll read is they're not AWD.....LOL

GirlieZ
03-16-2007, 09:12 AM
Fight Club, its all good. You know its the battle of the ePenis and i dont care to have one. I don't worry about beating a stock wrx, Nitro talked trash, I brought it and he got wasted. Need me post the video? And Tracer, you or any wrx is more then welcome in the mountains with the VQs anytime. I have invited them a couple times but the would only race straights, which led to my deductive reasoning that the certain DRIVERS of the WRXS can't handle turns.

Hundo®
03-16-2007, 09:47 AM
I WANT TO RUN..THINK U CAN HANDLE A MAZDASPEED6 15.5 POUNDS

not that WRX !

btw simple fact.

Z's will blow the doors off a stock WRX, ill be happy to prove that, the speed 6 is a better match up, my friend has one and he about keeps up with me.

and on a side note, what kind of lifeless nerd is gonna race on st patty's day, go meet up with some freinds and party.

Khalifa247
03-16-2007, 10:07 AM
not that WRX !

btw simple fact.

Z's will blow the doors off a stock WRX, ill be happy to prove that, the speed 6 is a better match up, my friend has one and he about keeps up with me.

and on a side note, what kind of lifeless nerd is gonna race on st patty's day, go meet up with some freinds and party.

Whats done to your z? Ive ran both a MS6 and a 350z, I think the Mazda is a little faster... could be driver could be whatever i dunno. But thats my expierience.. Anyway aside from MR.IMPREZAS Wrx I might wanna try and run one of these 350z and perhaps the g35:goodjob: 40 rolls would be good. Not if its still wet though.. Traction is a bitch.:yes: Oh yeah and AWD launch is killer.. When your not on the street and you race for REAL the launch and 60 foot is what matters. You can always increase horsepower to make the mph faster ect...( and no i dont own a subaru)

oro
03-16-2007, 10:15 AM
Whats done to your z? Ive ran both a MS6 and a 350z, I think the Mazda is a little faster... could be driver could be whatever i dunno. But thats my expierience.. Anyway aside from MR.IMPREZAS Wrx I might wanna try and run one of these 350z and perhaps the g35:goodjob: 40 rolls would be good. Not if its still wet though.. Traction is a bitch.:yes: Oh yeah and AWD launch is killer.. When your not on the street and you race for REAL the launch and 60 foot is what matters. You can always increase horsepower to make the mph faster ect...( and no i dont own a subaru)

Yeah, your 60 fts are pretty indicative of how well the run goes, unless you have some gigantic fetus hungry supra turbo ready to get spooled up at 5 grand. What car and mods are you runnin khalifa?

Nitro
03-16-2007, 10:18 AM
Fight Club, its all good. You know its the battle of the ePenis and i dont care to have one. I don't worry about beating a stock wrx, Nitro talked trash, I brought it and he got wasted. Need me post the video? And Tracer, you or any wrx is more then welcome in the mountains with the VQs anytime. I have invited them a couple times but the would only race straights, which led to my deductive reasoning that the certain DRIVERS of the WRXS can't handle turns.

we have always *talked shit* to each other havn't we...& been still cool as fuck.....damn!!! now you wanna be talking about you *wasted* me.......like you beat me by so much??? wtf?? i already admitted to you that by #'s you beat me...what else do you want me to say???......DON'T ACT LIKE I DIDN'T MAKE YOU WORK FOR IT. :thinking:

u know what i'm done........fuk it

Khalifa247
03-16-2007, 10:26 AM
Yeah, your 60 fts are pretty indicative of how well the run goes, unless you have some gigantic fetus hungry supra turbo ready to get spooled up at 5 grand. What car and mods are you runnin khalifa?

Just a little pt cruiser with a little boost..:D Pt Cruiser GT= Srt-4 cousin..
Mopar Stage 2 (doesnt exist for the car but I made it work)
3 Inch Exhaust
Stiffer Wastegate
A little boost control
Intercooler sprayers

tony
03-16-2007, 10:34 AM
we have always *talked shit* to each other havn't we...& been still cool as fuck.....damn!!! now you wanna be talking about you *wasted* me.......like you beat me by so much??? wtf?? i already admitted to you that by #'s you beat me...what else do you want me to say???......DON'T ACT LIKE I DIDN'T MAKE YOU WORK FOR IT. :thinking:

u know what i'm done........fuk it

Nitro I'm just curious what the times at the track were?

Nitro
03-16-2007, 10:58 AM
Nitro I'm just curious what the times at the track were?

sup Tony? 14.6 & 14.7

NoPainT
03-16-2007, 11:38 AM

Wow... What's all this hostility about? lol you guys are still talking bout this???? Cmon it's been a week or even more!!

Maniaç
03-16-2007, 11:56 AM
Lirl @ this thread and fight club!!!!

fight club
03-16-2007, 12:25 PM
dont lol at me. i tell it how it is. my only regret is i wasnt challanged to the mountains. its my one regret of getting rid of the sti.

Maniaç
03-16-2007, 12:30 PM
dont lol at me. i tell it how it is. my only regret is i wasnt challanged to the mountains. its my one regret of getting rid of the sti.

its ok dude... you'll get threw it. L0L... how you been by the way?

fight club
03-16-2007, 12:32 PM
its ok dude... you'll get threw it. L0L... how you been by the way?

not too bad. trying to get my shit for southern lined up as im going back.

tony
03-16-2007, 12:47 PM
sup Tony? 14.6 & 14.7

Nothing much man just checking out this craziness, a lot of people don't understand it is a challenge to launch with AWD, I've had both the G and an STi and the the subaru by far is harder to get a perfect launch. You lost by a 10th of a second, that is not anything to be ashamed of or getting "killed."

By the way what was the temperature like? I guarantee you get out there on a cool day like today and you drop at least two 10ths of a second off that time.

Maniaç
03-16-2007, 12:47 PM
not too bad. trying to get my shit for southern lined up as im going back.

i see.. thats good man.. we need to chill this weekend or next weekend? how has eveyone been?

Maniaç
03-16-2007, 12:51 PM
Nothing much man just checking out this craziness, a lot of people don't understand it is a challenge to launch with AWD, I've had both the G and an STi and the the subaru by far is harder to get a perfect launch. You lost by a 10th of a second, that is not anything to be ashamed of or getting "killed."

By the way what was the temperature like? I guarantee you get out there on a cool day like today and you drop at least two 10ths of a second off that time.

+1. Nitro with the mods you have, you should be hitting very low 14's to high 13's. the only thing thats holding you back is the auto tranny.. but im sure if you can launch at 3k you would have took her.

and as for the cold weather... hes right... im sure you were getting boost spikes last two mouths right.... Justine can't drive her car like she says she can. after having her car for how long? and she is still only hitting 14.6 at the track! L0L

DieselNuts
03-16-2007, 12:57 PM
Justine can't drive her car like she says she can. after having her car for how long? and she is still only hitting 14.6 at the track! L0L
uhh....I'll let her tell you what she ran last time...

Nitro
03-16-2007, 12:58 PM

was about 65-70...........what's even funnier is that it's an automatic & i didn't ever launch over 2 1/2 grand & i red lighted :( .......kinda threw me off...but i still jumped about 2 1/2 to 3 cars on her...........but she caught up @ the end.....only had this whip 5 months....still learning to drive it :yes:

DieselNuts
03-16-2007, 12:58 PM
You lost by a 10th of a second, that is not anything to be ashamed of or getting "killed."
that wasnt what he lost by, those are the times he ran.

Maniaç
03-16-2007, 01:04 PM
was about 65-70...........what's even funnier is that it's an automatic & i didn't ever launch over 2 1/2 grand & i red lighted :( .......kinda threw me off...but i still jumped about 2 1/2 to 3 cars on her...........but she caught up @ the end.....only had this whip 5 months....still learning to drive it :yes:

you're doing good man... just keep practicing(??). you will soon hit high 13's. just practice on the launch.
if it was 40-45 your tubo would have loved it. your turbo works harder than mine does due to the .5L i have on you.

tony
03-16-2007, 01:05 PM
I see, I thought that was justines time and his.. didnt realize his car is auto either, that changes everything!

Both are great cars in their own respect.. if you like something that appeals to people aesthetically w/ performance then the Z/G is the way to go. If you want a pure driving experience go with the Subaru, especially the STi.

Mod for mod I'll go with the boosted car

Nitro
03-16-2007, 01:05 PM
that wasnt what he lost by, those are the times he ran.

nah.....D. she ran a 14.6 & i redlightd with a 14.7...those are the actual times....then she ran a G35 after me....that's where the confusion about 2 runs came in......i ran my boy in the red & blue srt4 after

Nitro
03-16-2007, 01:08 PM
you're doing good man... just keep practicing(??). you will soon hit high 13's. just practice on the launch.
if it was 40-45 your tubo would have loved it. your turbo works harder than mine does due to the .5L i have on you.

tru dat preciate it........yo ya'll coming by the crib later? :bling:

Tony preciate the insite....i need to hit u up on somathat seafood soon homie :yes:

Maniaç
03-16-2007, 01:11 PM
tru dat preciate it........yo ya'll coming by the crib later? :bling:

:bling: indeed! im sure my cousin would love to go right now! but we have to get ready to go to work.. ill be riding with him but i think we're gonna have to do it like last time.
i guess we'll see you tonight. we'll try to get off early.. gotta slap them on tonight too. haha

ill give you a call or send you a text later. :goodjob:

DieselNuts
03-16-2007, 01:22 PM
nah.....D. she ran a 14.6 & i redlightd with a 14.7...those are the actual times....then she ran a G35 after me....that's where the confusion about 2 runs came in......i ran my boy in the red & blue srt4 after
oh....well damn....my bad :D What was your best time that day?

Nitro
03-16-2007, 01:29 PM
oh....well damn....my bad :D What was your best time that day?

sa'll good 14.5http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d115/nitrodon1/kekekegay.gif

collins
03-16-2007, 06:24 PM
Justine can't drive her car like she says she can. after having her car for how long? and she is still only hitting 14.6 at the track! L0L that was actually one of her worst runs of the day... the best of which being a 13.9 at 101...... cant drive her car? :ninja:

oro
03-16-2007, 07:20 PM
Just a little pt cruiser with a little boost..:D Pt Cruiser GT= Srt-4 cousin..
Mopar Stage 2 (doesnt exist for the car but I made it work)
3 Inch Exhaust
Stiffer Wastegate
A little boost control
Intercooler sprayers

Nice man, I like seeing cars that aren't the "usual" handing out some asswoopins :goodjob:

MR.IMPREZA
03-16-2007, 07:33 PM
yo nitro i did 14.5 with my altima n i had intake n exchaust maniac is right dat tranny is killin u bad

GirlieZ
03-17-2007, 01:49 AM
that was actually one of her worst runs of the day... the best of which being a 13.9 at 101...... cant drive her car? :ninja:
exactly, 13.9 on my 4th pass ever. your right i can't drive :goodjob:

P.S. one of my worst runs of the day was against nitro.

Maniaç
03-17-2007, 02:14 PM
blah blah blah blah! prove it..... if you can really drive your Z than you should have NO problem beaten me from a roll... thats right a roll.. im confident on my car on the hwy. it would be a waste of my gas to run you from a dig.

DieselNuts
03-17-2007, 02:29 PM
blah blah blah blah! prove it..... if you can really drive your Z than you should have NO problem beaten me from a roll... thats right a roll.. im confident on my car on the hwy. it would be a waste of my gas to run you from a dig.
Have you ran your car @ the track? If so, what was your time and trap? If not....why not?

GirlieZ
03-17-2007, 02:46 PM
i guess i made that up! Ask the Z/G kids that were at SDR on the 4th of March. I ran 14.2, then 14.0, 14.0, 13.9, before letting my roomate run it later in the afternoon. Hey Derek, you going out tonight? I'll pm you my number. Ill try to make it but Taco Mac might own me b/c its st. patty's day!

MR.IMPREZA
03-18-2007, 08:23 PM
i guess girliez was afraid of a stock wrx. i was out fri/sat and i didnt see no one at the spot...

GirlieZ
03-18-2007, 09:17 PM
i was at bp sat, like i said, i work. I dont plan my life around racing people that cannot type coherently.

MR. 200SX
03-18-2007, 09:22 PM
The YOUNGN was it you that I raced today on the hwy around 4 pm ??? I have a blk nissan 200sx se-r

DieselNuts
03-18-2007, 10:53 PM
i was at bp sat, like i said, i work. I dont plan my life around racing people that cannot type coherently.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got your message just now. I sent you my # too. Maybe we can kick it next weekend and shut MR.IMPREZA up.

Maniaç
03-19-2007, 03:15 PM
Maybe we can kick it next weekend and shut MR.IMPREZA up.

O rly!? ill be out too... hope yall VQ's can hang with acouple EJ's. ;)

Tracer
03-19-2007, 03:36 PM
I'm not being a jerk but,.....Why is this thread still going? :thinking:

Maniaç
03-19-2007, 03:41 PM
I'm not being a jerk but,.....Why is this thread still going? :thinking:

asking that ^ wouldn't make you a jerk! why........ well cause no runs have happened.
hopefull this weekend.

DieselNuts
03-19-2007, 05:24 PM
O rly!? ill be out too... hope yall VQ's can hang with acouple EJ's. ;)
we'll see what happens. I dont really care what the outcome is, but I honestly think I can take him, especially if its from a roll.

Maniaç
03-19-2007, 08:33 PM
we'll see what happens. I dont really care what the outcome is, but I honestly think I can take him, especially if its from a roll.

all im gonna say is this.......... bring your A game... hes pretty quick.
and if you beat him then you can try me. but i put around 6-7 cars on him by 125.(and keep pulling) ;)

hope to see you out this weekend

WickedIXMR
03-19-2007, 09:45 PM

ok i have to come in on this one because this is extremely lame.....Everyone this is person is Alex (maniac) he has plenty other sn's that he posts on:gay:

Yoshi
03-19-2007, 09:55 PM
what are you talking about? lol

Yoshi
03-19-2007, 09:56 PM
fyi my name is andrew. lol

PS: what ever who gives a shit! im out. lol :lmfao:

Nitro
03-19-2007, 10:08 PM
fyi my name is andrew. lol

PS: what ever who gives a shit! im out. lol :lmfao:

New Noob :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I have been around IA for awhile and just wanted to say whats up and hope to be able to talk some trash with some ricers. LoL

Oh and my name is Jack

Late.