PDA

View Full Version : Teaser pic of the new recaro's!!

Skin_Graft
03-07-2007, 01:56 PM
Well, I was so happy about my seats, I decided to come home from class and snap a few pics of the car with the new seats in it... even though the car is absolutely filthy!!

Get home, get out the camera, get one pic, and BANG... battery dead. Look everywhere for charger and remember that it is at my friend's house. So, I get it plugged up, turn it on and d-load the pic just before it dies again...

... as a result, I can only throw up this one pic of my car with my new seats. I am still proud. HAHAH!!!

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p67/Skin_Graft/ccpics056.jpg

UPDATE: I am thinking about selling the wheels off my car. So, I am testing interest in these wheels. They are 17" Rev model 15's (bronze w/ massive polished lip) I can take and send more pics if anyone has a lot of interest. I am not going to clutter this thread with pics of the wheels, etc b/c I am not actively selling them (but they are all in nearly perfect condition, one of them has a tiny scuff on a lip. Two have bfg gforce sports (95%), and two have falkin ze-329's that are less that 500 miles old.)

Pm me any thoughts.

:bump:

Sol-Badguy
03-07-2007, 02:42 PM
Nice.

Colors go great.

97WhYt_TeG
03-07-2007, 02:45 PM
how much did you pick'um up for?

Skin_Graft
03-07-2007, 04:59 PM
Thanks for the compliments...

... and I managed to get my hands on them for $800. They are almost perfectly mint too... a little wear on the (now) passenger bolster, and a little dirty, but no stains. I have already cleaned 95% of the dirt off, and they look amazing!!

They are hot :idb: !!

NAIZBST
03-07-2007, 05:03 PM
nice, I got the same recaro's. you will enjoy them

an0therh22
03-07-2007, 05:51 PM
nice seats

Frög
03-07-2007, 05:54 PM
nice seats man

Skin_Graft
03-08-2007, 02:44 AM
Thanks for all the compliments... I LOVE THESE THINGS!!!!

kennyboi
03-08-2007, 08:22 AM
looks nice where did you get those wheel from? :goodjob:

Sammich
03-08-2007, 08:38 AM
dang those are nice..i was gona joke about it, but theres NO WAY..i wish i had some

Skin_Graft
03-08-2007, 03:38 PM
looks nice where did you get those wheel from? :goodjob:

dunno... found them in the attic. HAHA!!

j/k... they look good on the car, don't they? I guess I still owe you some full car shots to show them off. I am going to try and snap some tomorrow.

:goodjob:

shnil
03-08-2007, 04:09 PM
Seats looks real nice, but expensive. Thought they would be brand new as well. lol

MachNU
03-08-2007, 04:14 PM
Yeah i have to admit that car is clean as hell...you dont look like you need to do anything else to it other than performance, that exterior/interior is CLEAN!!!!! :goodjob: reps for jew!!!!!

Skin_Graft
03-08-2007, 04:40 PM
Yeah i have to admit that car is clean as hell...you dont look like you need to do anything else to it other than performance, that exterior/interior is CLEAN!!!!! :goodjob: reps for jew!!!!!

THANKS!!!

so far in performance, the car has a full gsr swap, skunk2 intake manifold, hondata intake manifold gasket, milled head, dc sport 4-1 header (not installed yet), cat delete (also not installed yet), tsudo 2.5" cat back exhaust, and an obd2b - obd1 downgrade harness and phearable.net chipped ecu. LOTS more to come! (leaning really hard towards a b20 bottom end with some rods/pistons, for a 2L 11.5:1 vtec....)

Thanks again for the compliments!!

Skin_Graft
03-11-2007, 07:06 PM
UPDATE: I am thinking about selling the wheels off my car. So, I am testing interest in these wheels. They are 17" Rev model 15's (bronze w/ massive polished lip) I can take and send more pics if anyone has a lot of interest. I am not going to clutter this thread with pics of the wheels, etc b/c I am not actively selling them (but they are all in nearly perfect condition, one of them has a tiny scuff on a lip. Two have bfg gforce sports (95%), and two have falkin ze-329's that are less that 500 miles old.)

Pm me any thoughts.