so whats everyones plans for spring break
9 days left
ill be in FL
PC FTMFW
HOES FTMFW
JEtski's FTMFW

quickdodge®
03-06-2007, 06:47 PM
Never been to PC. Never will go. The ocean side of FL is the best side. Later, QD.

abdullah9018
03-06-2007, 06:47 PM
its not to bad all the hoes from GA are there

quickdodge®
03-06-2007, 06:48 PM

Then I will stick to my previous post. Lolol. Later, QD.

man
03-06-2007, 06:54 PM

Exactly, why would you go there if it's gonna be a bunch of ugly hick girls?

As QD said, stick to the ocean side.

R3RUN
03-06-2007, 07:43 PM
Mine starts wednesday (no class for me thursday or friday :) ) Im headed over to flagler beach, about 30min north of daytona. Doing bike week this weekend and maybe drive down during the week to see if anything is going on spring break wise.

man
03-06-2007, 07:45 PM
Mine starts wednesday (no class for me thursday or friday :) ) Im headed over to flagler beach, about 30min north of daytona. Doing bike week this weekend and maybe drive down during the week to see if anything is going on spring break wise.

I went to flagler last year and went to Daytona at night, all during bike week. It was awesome.

Lucky DAWG
03-06-2007, 07:47 PM
PC is good if you are on a budget

if you got some money then go to like Cancun or Cabo or something
its all the rich hot chicks who are looking to let loose

ie. girls you don't have to pay for who don't have aids

Evil Goat
03-06-2007, 07:53 PM
you know the best thing about spring break?

all the idiots leave the state and make it easier for life to proceede for the grown ups

Lucky DAWG
03-06-2007, 07:58 PM
you know the best thing about spring break?

all the idiots leave the state and make it easier for life to proceede for the grown ups

i'm guessing you are bitter that your job gives you very little vacation time

buffdaddy18
03-06-2007, 08:06 PM
seeing as how I have a broken ankle I won't be doing shit. lol

Frög
03-06-2007, 08:08 PM
mine starts in 2 days, and i cant wait. I dont have schoolon fridays.:bump:

blackboi50
03-06-2007, 08:13 PM
yea i have to settle for PC on thursday because my miami plans fell through:(......1

R3RUN
03-06-2007, 10:51 PM
I went to flagler last year and went to Daytona at night, all during bike week. It was awesome.
Where did you stay? I rarely ever find anyone thats heard of Flagler. My family's got a condo there so I stay fo freeeeeeeee :D

man
03-06-2007, 10:52 PM
Where did you stay? I rarely ever find anyone thats heard of Flagler. My family's got a condo there so I stay fo freeeeeeeee :D

We actually rented a house there, about 15 of us. My mom's aunt and uncle live there also.

The Yousef
03-06-2007, 10:53 PM
i'm going to spring break nationals in a couple weeks down in daytona....

R3RUN
03-06-2007, 10:54 PM
seeing as how I have a broken ankle I won't be doing shit. lol
Broken ankles dont stop your hands from grabbing alcohol and drinking it in a party type atmosphere. When I was like 12 my family went to daytona for a day to visit my aunt. I had stiches in my ankle from where I had almost cut my achilles tendon by jumping off my bad (stupid way to do that), just got one of those long float things and layed on it while floating around in the pool. :lmfao:

Party on Garth.

R3RUN
03-06-2007, 10:54 PM
We actually rented a house there, about 15 of us. My mom's aunt and uncle live there also.
Nice. Our place is at the Marina Bay condos right next to Beverly Beach.

thinkfast®
03-07-2007, 08:36 AM
SOUTH BEACH FTMFW PUTO FACES

buffdaddy18
03-07-2007, 09:23 AM
i'm going to spring break nationals in a couple weeks down in daytona....
spring break nationals?

BiH1320
03-07-2007, 09:38 AM
NY!

AnthonyF
03-07-2007, 09:39 AM
they are cleaning up PC. it's going to be all old people soon.

Evil Goat
03-07-2007, 09:46 AM
i'm guessing you are bitter that your job gives you very little vacation time

you sir, are correct, 3 weeks just isnt enough, i have no bitterness, been there done that, brought back the stupid shirts and shot glasses, ive grown old to irritating youth, even though im only 24, i still cant stand people under 21'ish anymore, especially 19 & under.....around here anyway

around here if youre under 19 you either wear pink shirts and popped collars, or skate shoes and beanies...both of which are irritating

Evil Goat
03-07-2007, 09:50 AM
they are cleaning up PC. it's going to be all old people soon.

this is true, me and my wife have owned a timeshare condo down there for almost 4 years now, and her family has owned timeshares in the same condos or surrounding condos for close to 20 years, ive vacationed there every year for the last 7 years, minus the year my son was born, and its slowly becoming more boring and boring, they took out the lame amusement park, probably going to shut down the water park soon and then whats left? shops that sell hemp shit, cruddy tshirts, tacos, and golf shops, and throwing up 30floor condo's by the hundreds left and right....retirement village here we come

AnthonyF
03-07-2007, 10:10 AM
this is true, me and my wife have owned a timeshare condo down there for almost 4 years now, and her family has owned timeshares in the same condos or surrounding condos for close to 20 years, ive vacationed there every year for the last 7 years, minus the year my son was born, and its slowly becoming more boring and boring, they took out the lame amusement park, probably going to shut down the water park soon and then whats left? shops that sell hemp shit, cruddy tshirts, tacos, and golf shops, and throwing up 30floor condo's by the hundreds left and right....retirement village here we come

have you seen the new condos?? damn, they are gorgeous. PC is just nasty. It isn't very clean, espically when all the kids come down and trash it. i'm glad they are cleaning it up.

we own a condo is destin and have owned it for about 10 years. destin is a little more cozy. not too much wild shit going on which is good.

Nemesis
03-07-2007, 10:13 AM
you sir, are correct, 3 weeks just isnt enough, i have no bitterness, been there done that, brought back the stupid shirts and shot glasses, ive grown old to irritating youth, even though im only 24, i still cant stand people under 21'ish anymore, especially 19 & under.....around here anyway

around here if youre under 19 you either wear pink shirts and popped collars, or skate shoes and beanies...both of which are irritating

Aint that the damn truth. +1 I cant stand the under 21 crowds either. Hope they all drink to much and wrap their cars around fucking trees.

R3RUN
03-07-2007, 02:07 PM
Aint that the damn truth. +1 I cant stand the under 21 crowds either. Hope they all drink to much and wrap their cars around fucking trees.
:(

man
03-07-2007, 03:42 PM

Hey hey, you both were under 21 once. Ease up, not all kids under 21 are dumbasses.

Lucky DAWG
03-07-2007, 03:44 PM

hey i don't do either of those...
so you don't love me Mr.org?

morelian09
03-07-2007, 03:53 PM
done the whole pc thing for the past couple of years so im going to wait until daytona in a couple of weeks this time or who knows i might head over to texas for south padre island the parties are twise as fun and the hoes are better there

DaX
03-07-2007, 03:58 PM
What's spring break? Oh yeah, I remember that way back before I graduated.

Live it up while you still can!

Evil Goat
03-07-2007, 04:04 PM
hey i don't do either of those...
so you don't love me Mr.org?

lets put it this way, you are my favorite person of all the people on the internet whose screen names are Lucky SC :D

quickdodge®
03-07-2007, 04:05 PM
south padre island the parties are twise as fun and the hoes are better there

Oh if you aren't the most correct person involved with this thread. After me, that is. The females in Tejas are much better than Floridian women. Later, QD.

Greddypacked
03-07-2007, 05:14 PM
Spring break ftw! Party on naked college chicks. :D

R3RUN
03-07-2007, 06:51 PM
Ive come to the conclusion that my spring break week sucks. I dont know of any other large schools that have spring break at the same time as us. Damn. anybody know of any schools having break starting this saturday?

man
03-07-2007, 06:55 PM
Ive come to the conclusion that my spring break week sucks. I dont know of any other large schools that have spring break at the same time as us. Damn. anybody know of any schools having break starting this saturday?

UGA

Lucky DAWG
03-07-2007, 07:13 PM
lets put it this way, you are my favorite person of all the people on the internet whose screen names are Lucky SC :D

i'll take that as a compliment :lmfao:

morelian09
03-07-2007, 10:22 PM
yea south padre island has two weeks of chaos one week is the hispanic people and then its the white people i happen to stay for both its a lot of fun and plenty of fine ass girls who just wanna have fun lol...

R3RUN
03-07-2007, 10:32 PM
UGA
o rly?

blackboi50
03-08-2007, 07:07 PM
SOUTH BEACH FTMFW PUTO FACES

and this is where im at yall......be back on sunday!!!!:).............1