PDA

View Full Version : Another shot of the MR

HachiDori
03-05-2007, 09:50 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/135/evopoo.jpg

C&C highly wanted. I'm having doubts but told otherwise.

Let me know what you think!

Sol-Badguy
03-05-2007, 09:54 PM
You want C&C?

FUCKING HOT!!

+1 if I can!!

Nemesis
03-05-2007, 09:57 PM
Since you want CC , thats what youll get haha

What I do like:

The colors of the sky (cool) and the colors of the lighting (warm). Its all balanced nicely and neither overpowers the other in the photo.

The subject matches the background. The complex lines of the car match the complex lines of the background. Some may say it distracts from the subject though, but personally I like it.

What I dont like.

The overexposed portion of the ground front of the car throws everything off for me. Parking lamps would have been fine.

I see two spots on your image sensor lol

Overall the photo is great! Id like to see a higher res of it. Anything that someone says they find wrong with it in general is nitpicking in my opinion. But since you asked, I pointed some things out. lol

HachiDori
03-05-2007, 10:04 PM
Thanks for the feedback.

I kno, i still havent had time to clean my camera nor send it out to be cleaned. HID's i guess were too bright for that exposure time. The only thing i didn like either. I liked how complex the background is.

Once again thanks for the feedback.

BKgen®
03-05-2007, 10:08 PM
lower it!

other than that... clean ride. :goodjob:

oh, the photography's nice too.

HachiDori
03-05-2007, 10:10 PM
do you know the things this thing can go throught at this height? and mitsubishi imo did a good job on the suspension. Needs nothing imo. That why i want to invest in buying it. Still looking for a better insurance quote.

Look forward to photos of the newest evo, since the owner of this car is moving onto that car.

BKgen®
03-05-2007, 10:18 PM
lol thought it was your car.

nevermind then.