PDA

View Full Version : Misc Boy Boobs, man mammaries, guy gazungas

koukis14
03-05-2007, 12:22 AM
I have put my foot down and after the jiggling stopped I decided to start exercising in the morning before I go to work starting tomorrow. So far I am going to walk/jog/waddle a mile and do some push ups and then sit ups with a medicine ball. Any one else have some suggestions for some low impact exercises to get me into better shape(other than round) to start boxing or jiu jitsu training. If I go right into a gym and say I want to box I will die the first day. The only thing I have going for me is I dont drink soda of any kind anymore, and I quit smoking everything. Thanks

ahmonrah
03-05-2007, 12:52 AM
stay on what your thinking of doing, and adjust your eating habits. reduce the amount of meat you eat and increase the veggies. be persistant.

EJGuy
03-05-2007, 02:34 PM
Sounds like you're off to a good start. Arobic activity burns fat. So, as you're ready, increase the speed & distance of your daily "walk/jog/waddle". To loose wieght, you must consume less calories than you burn. Try to reduce the amount of fat in your diet.

Good luck

yerrow
03-05-2007, 06:34 PM
MOOBS

Ericp
03-05-2007, 06:51 PM
Do NOT eat any fast food. If you don't have a choice, get a salad, most of the fast food places offer those now. You're off to a good start so far. Since you're just getting started stay with some light cardio to help get some weight off of you. For some low impact traing you can do some weight lifting. When you start out make sure you some light weight untill your body gets use to it. If you join a gym, such as Gold's Gym, they usually offer a week or so of free training with a trainer. They will discuss with you what your goals are and lay out a meal/excercise plan. Good luck :goodjob:

koukis14
03-05-2007, 07:14 PM
Thanks guys

blacknightteg
03-05-2007, 07:26 PM
die? jk jk