PDA

View Full Version : To the influx of new people...

quickdodge®
03-04-2007, 02:34 PM
Lately, it would seem, that there is a rather large, growing movement going on here. And I'm not talking about my bowels, either. I am talking about Import Atlanta. I'd also have to take note that about 90% of these goobernoobies(or goobs) seem to be of the new generation of E-thugs, which I shall refer to as V-thugs. These V-thugs, or Virtual thugs, are blindly posting on IA in a blatant attempt to gain super-popularity and E-spect. It's not working. Your new style just doesn't pan out here. The older, more experienced thug personnel are still here after all these posts not because we were voted to be here. We're here because we use a tried and true method of E-thuggery. The old, original basis for online visciousness is what has been tested and proved to be the deciding factor in who commands the most E-spect in the IA world. And here, once again, for the E-TITs, are the set guidelines for being an online gangbanger:

" Q-DIZZLE'S "HOW TO BE AN INTERNET GANGSTER"

You get home and log on to the computer to check your E-mails. As you are doing this, you sign on to your favorite message forum site. It's about this time you notice a negative reply towards you in one of your earlier posts. What do you do? How do you react? Do you just ignore it and move on to the next, thinking you have better things to do than sit and argue with some on the Internet? HELL NO you don't. You need to put this sucka in check and make him learn to respect you. And here is how you do this:

1. First thing you do is discredit his sexuality by calling the person gay. Even if the person is married and has several children, he is still gay. This automatically sets the tone for the upcoming online battle. You have said, in this step, that you WILL NOT STAND for this shit.

2. Next you will make unwarranted comments about the person's car. Even if it is a 20 time NOPI or HIN BOS winner, it is still the "ugliest car evar" and you would "never be caught riding in that car." You are working on crushing his whole pysche by now.

STEP 3 IS IMPORTANT...PAY ATTENTION

3. You've made it this far. Don't let the apology slow you down now. Now's the time for the "I'll kick your ass" posts. You'll go through a sreies of these posts thus resulting in a "let's meet at the local theater" post to which no one will ever show up. In this stage of the fight, you will start making sexual comments towards the signaificant other. Comments such as "that's not what your wife said to me last night" or "tell your Mom to fix me some breakfast next time" are crowd favorites that will really set the other person in a fire.

Always remember, although this is the Internet, YOU NEED TO TAKE THIS SHIT SERIOUSLY! THIS IS NOT A JOKE AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN WITH A GRAIN OF SALT. THIS IS YOUR LIFE. TAKE HOLD OF YOUR LIFE AND DON'T LET ANYONE E-BULLY YOU AROUND."

Later, QD.

Wurm
03-04-2007, 02:36 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so this is how i do it man i been looking for this all along

QD you answered my life calling thanks

Benefit
03-04-2007, 02:37 PM
lmao

BTLFED
03-04-2007, 02:39 PM
Best thread evar.

Leadfoot_mf
03-04-2007, 02:39 PM
holy shit mods please sticky this. lirl hahahahahahahah wowzer +1

quickdodge®
03-04-2007, 03:04 PM
^^^ Smashing idea. Later, QD.

Maniaç
03-04-2007, 03:06 PM
QD this has to be one of the gayes threads you have ever made!
this thread doesn't prove nothing but that the oldest e-fighter(lost against Will L0L) thinks hes an old g.

Keep it moving junior..... Next

B16a2 Civic
03-04-2007, 03:22 PM
Lol, turboeg10sec reported this thread as " qd always harassing people"
Let em know what the deal is qdeezy

thepolecat
03-04-2007, 03:24 PM
wast of a thread space!!! DUMB thread

did you mean wastE goob?:thinking:

QD- thanks- I know now that I have been doing this all wrong.

Hulud
03-04-2007, 05:04 PM
holy shit this is a repost!

quickdodge®
03-04-2007, 06:34 PM
QD this has to be one of the gayes threads you have ever made!

Yet still much more entertaining and noteworthy of any thread you could possibly come up with(ex. a pussy named Josh! (WickedIXMR)). Wow.

(lost against Will L0L)

Nope. Never lost to him. We never went at it, actually. He and I have always been cool and respected each other.

Keep it moving junior..... Next

Remember the time when you posted that "you aren't shit to talk to me like that?" Later, QD.

quickdodge®
03-04-2007, 06:35 PM
Lol, turboeg10sec reported this thread as " qd always harassing people"
Let em know what the deal is qdeezy

Hail yeah. Sucka don't know what's up. He's just mad cuz he can't get at me. I'm above him educationally and wittiness. He doesn't compare. Jealous bitch. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
03-04-2007, 06:36 PM
holy shit this is a repost!

Read the main paragraph, chump. This is for the latest wave of idiots that come on here with that gangster mentality. Later, QD.

Halfwit
03-04-2007, 06:37 PM
those rules worked pretty well for me, i seem to have gotten along fine.

Maniak
03-04-2007, 06:37 PM
L0L thats right QD fuck up Maniac! L0L :lmfao:

NewGen33
03-04-2007, 06:42 PM
yet another +1 for QD

Hulud
03-04-2007, 06:45 PM
Read the main paragraph, chump. This is for the latest wave of idiots that come on here with that gangster mentality. Later, QD.
same basic thing

quickdodge®
03-04-2007, 06:46 PM
same basic thing

Yeah, but this needs to be addressed every couple of months or so. Later, QD.

no control
03-04-2007, 06:47 PM
Jealous bitch.

:lmfao: +1 (not sure why it made me laugh so much...oh well)

Hulud
03-04-2007, 06:47 PM
Yeah, but this needs to be addressed every couple of months or so. Later, QD.
this is true, but the point of my post was in jest towards leadfoot, cause he was like HOLY SHIT etc etc..

quickdodge®
03-04-2007, 06:48 PM
:lmfao: +1 (not sure why it made me laugh so much...oh well)

That's what I'm here for. Laughs. Lolol. Later, QD.

Leadfoot_mf
03-04-2007, 06:51 PM
well it WAS new to me, IF it was stickied i would have seen it. do your job hulud, stop abusing it.

Maniaç
03-04-2007, 06:51 PM
Yet still much more entertaining and noteworthy of any thread you could possibly come up with(ex. a pussy named Josh! (WickedIXMR)). Wow.

Nope. Never lost to him. We never went at it, actually. He and I have always been cool and respected each other.

Remember the time when you posted that "you aren't shit to talk to me like that?" Later, QD.

:rolleyes: once again im back to the same shit with you. 1. my Big Bang Theory Thread was pretty sweet... 2. i just like to fuck with you with the Will stuff. i know it gets to you. L0L 3. when did i say that? Later, Maniac.

quickdodge®
03-04-2007, 06:56 PM
:rolleyes: once again im back to the same shit with you. 1. my Big Bang Theory Thread was pretty sweet... 2. i just like to fuck with you with the Will stuff. i know it gets to you. L0L 3. when did i say that? Later, Maniac.

1. Failed to check that one out.
2. It doesn't get to me. Just clarifying.
3. Right here... LINK!!! (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=35522927&postcount=9)

Lolol. Later, QD.

Maniaç
03-04-2007, 07:01 PM
1. Failed to check that one out.
2. It doesn't get to me. Just clarifying.
3. Right here... LINK!!! (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=35522927&postcount=9)

Lolol. Later, QD.

1. Here it is...... http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107090 :D
2. Sure if you say so... its all in good fun. i wish i was around at the time to see it.
3. Good One.... im trying hard to be an E-Thug. :rolleyes:

L0FL......... Later, Maniac.

Leadfoot_mf
03-04-2007, 07:03 PM
1. link not found

quickdodge®
03-05-2007, 08:47 AM
Thinkfast. Later, QD.

Ed
03-06-2007, 04:15 PM
this is basically the best thread ive ever seen!!! E-Thugging, here i come... lol not really... but really funny +1 (never thought i'd ever rep you lol)

quickdodge®
03-06-2007, 05:17 PM
this is basically the best thread ive ever seen!!! E-Thugging, here i come... lol not really... but really funny +1 (never thought i'd ever rep you lol)

Never thought I'd care if you did or didn't.

I still don't. Lolol. Reps returned. Later, QD.

Ltdnismorace
03-06-2007, 05:20 PM
haha good shit QD

quickdodge®
03-06-2007, 05:22 PM
You're goddamn right it is. Later, QD.

Ltdnismorace
03-06-2007, 05:23 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to quickdodge® again

CHADbee
03-06-2007, 05:24 PM
classic shit here people, n00bs better bookmark this thread!

quickdodge®
03-06-2007, 05:27 PM
n00bs better bookmark this thread!

They don't have to. I'm so fucking bad ass, this post bookmarks itself into people's browsers. Later, QD.

CHADbee
03-06-2007, 05:34 PM
They don't have to. I'm so fucking bad ass, this post bookmarks itself into people's browsers. Later, QD.
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to quickdodge® again.

Ed
03-06-2007, 05:54 PM
hahahaha... thanks for the rep

Ed
03-06-2007, 05:56 PM
so how about that sticky? is it happening?

Leadfoot_mf
03-06-2007, 06:37 PM

looks like my browser is broken :(