PDA

View Full Version : NEG REP ME PLEASE!!!!

Sack Attack
03-04-2007, 07:43 AM
Can everyone PLEASE negative rep me?
I would really appreciate it, especially quick dick, can you please neg rep me some more for NO FUCKIN REASON. what is it with the IA GANG thinking that shit matters? i come on here, buy some shit, sell some shit and everyone wants to neg rep me for asking a question and call me a theif, well a lot of people on here have stolen shit, some learned from their lesson, some still do the shit, some havent got caught yet, some never have but will one day, some never have and never will, truth is that its THEIR business, and I'm an honest fuckin guy and I dont feel ashamed to tell my true fuckin life story to anyone because if you go around and flaunt youtself to be something your not then no one really knows the real you, some people on this site might have had a bad life and fucked up a little when they were younger, some people gotta fuckin steal cause nobody will give them a fuckin chance. this world is fucked up, people being bitches makes we wanna go to atl under the bridge and bring 10 fuckin homeless people back and give them somewhere to live....who cares if they all were/are druggies, drunks or thiefs, everybody fucks up and I dont care who fuckin reads this and neg reps me, its the goddamn truth, EVERYONE fucks up one day..

quickdodgeŽ
03-04-2007, 07:44 AM
I would really appreciate it, especially quick dick, can you please neg rep me some more for NO FUCKIN REASON.

Lolol. It was bound to happen. Later, QD.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
03-04-2007, 07:47 AM
damn.. QD... from the last thread I was really seeing this coming

Wurm
03-04-2007, 07:47 AM
hahahahahah

Sack Attack
03-04-2007, 07:48 AM

i aint got a problem with quickdodge....he just always starts on me:D

quickdodgeŽ
03-04-2007, 07:49 AM
I didn't make the "Gayted Community" thread. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
03-04-2007, 07:50 AM
And Conyers still sucks. Later, QD.

Sack Attack
03-04-2007, 07:51 AM
And Conyers still sucks. Later, QD.

dude u live in conyers far as I know and I live here also, got a covington address though so I'm great, and yes conyers does suck

quickdodgeŽ
03-04-2007, 07:53 AM
dude u live in conyers far as I know

That's how I know Conyers sucks. I know where you live. Later, QD.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
03-04-2007, 07:58 AM
ut oh

quickdodgeŽ
03-04-2007, 08:00 AM

Lolol. Yeah. I was a little taken aback because it has been longer than the normal 1 week gestation period for one of these type threads to be conceived. Later, QD.

buffdaddy18
03-04-2007, 09:01 AM
what a pussy

cactusEG
03-04-2007, 10:36 AM
you got neg reped for saling stuff??

81911SC
03-04-2007, 11:30 AM
I would really appreciate it, especially quick dick, can you please neg rep me some more for NO FUCKIN REASON. what is it with the IA GANG thinking that shit matters? i come on here, buy some shit, sell some shit and everyone wants to neg rep me for asking a question and call me a theif, well a lot of people on here have stolen shit, some learned from their lesson, some still do the shit, some havent got caught yet, some never have but will one day, some never have and never will, truth is that its THEIR business, and I'm an honest fuckin guy and I dont feel ashamed to tell my true fuckin life story to anyone because if you go around and flaunt youtself to be something your not then no one really knows the real you, some people on this site might have had a bad life and fucked up a little when they were younger, some people gotta fuckin steal cause nobody will give them a fuckin chance. this world is fucked up, people being bitches makes we wanna go to atl under the bridge and bring 10 fuckin homeless people back and give them somewhere to live....who cares if they all were/are druggies, drunks or thiefs, everybody fucks up and I dont care who fuckin reads this and neg reps me, its the goddamn truth, EVERYONE fucks up one day..

Fuck up.

ShooterMcGavin
03-05-2007, 09:27 AM
some never have and never will, truth is that its THEIR business
how is it their business when they're stealing other ppls shit? you are a bonafide moron and all these ppl neg repping you are doing it for a damn good reason :goodjob:

2.0civic
03-05-2007, 09:28 AM
you got neg reped for saling stuff??

lolol i think its selling...

Sammich
03-05-2007, 09:29 AM
so what kinda rep should i leave?

The Yousef
03-05-2007, 09:30 AM
so what kinda rep should i leave?

a postive one....:D

Sammich
03-05-2007, 09:31 AM
a positive message..ok:goodjob:

Slowboy
03-05-2007, 09:33 AM

you go get your bums man. :idb:

squishy
03-05-2007, 09:35 AM
sackie , ive known you since you were born and thats the most intellegent thing ive ever heard you say -
unck josh

cornercarver78
03-05-2007, 10:30 AM
could be your avatar lol

Evil Goat
03-05-2007, 10:37 AM

we have a pearl factory between our legs do we?

Brett
03-05-2007, 10:40 AM
Damn QD always making new friends

RandomGuy
03-05-2007, 11:19 AM
lol i positive repped him... damn i got alot of power i turned him into green

Sammich
03-05-2007, 11:20 AM
but still sack attack is unknown at this point

quickdodgeŽ
03-05-2007, 11:58 AM
Damn QD always making new friends

I'm a people person, man. I am IA's own Welcome Wagon. Lolol. Later, QD.

TRDwasiq
03-05-2007, 01:08 PM
i feel u man

Sammich
03-05-2007, 01:14 PM
n00b love

quickdodgeŽ
03-05-2007, 01:18 PM
i feel u man

You probably mean that in the literal since.

Hmmmm. I better dumb that down for you.

Nahhhh. You'll learn some of those words when you hit 6th grade. Later, QD.

Jaimecbr900
03-05-2007, 01:25 PM
You just need GRAMMAR in your life. ;)

If you must make a call-out thread, atleast be able to put a coherent sentence together. :rolleyes:

Somebody needs to make me a mod. I'd ban all these whiny newbie retarded bitches in one swift stroke. IA needs some of the old structure back. OG's with whips in hand on one side of the room, retarded newbs on the other. ;)

Jaimecbr900
03-05-2007, 01:26 PM

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Classic. The system won't let me rep you or I would...... :lmfao: :lmfao:

The Yousef
03-05-2007, 01:27 PM
You just need GRAMMAR in your life. ;)

If you must make a call-out thread, atleast be able to put a coherent sentence together. :rolleyes:

Somebody needs to make me a mod. I'd ban all these whiny newbie retarded bitches in one swift stroke. IA needs some of the old structure back. OG's with whips in hand on one side of the room, retarded newbs on the other. ;)

give me your car.

TRDwasiq
03-05-2007, 01:29 PM

:lmfao:

Jaimecbr900
03-05-2007, 01:30 PM
sackie , ive known you since you were born and thats the most intellegent thing ive ever heard you say -
unck josh

BTW, what kind of grown ass man calls another man "sackie" when their name is "Zack"??? :gay:

And are you really serious? You can't even SPELL intelligent, let alone recognize it. :rolleyes:

Jaimecbr900
03-05-2007, 01:31 PM
give me your car.

You do know that my beloved wife that DOES things TO and FOR me doesn't even get to pull it OUT of the garage, let alone drive it. Right? ;) :D

The Yousef
03-05-2007, 01:32 PM
You do know that my beloved wife that DOES things TO and FOR me doesn't even get to pull it OUT of the garage, let alone drive it. Right? ;) :D

i'm willing to make that sacrifice Jaime....:yes:

quickdodgeŽ
03-05-2007, 01:33 PM
BTW, what kind of grown ass man calls another man "sackie" when their name is "Zack"??? :gay:

Pet name? Later, QD.

Jaimecbr900
03-05-2007, 01:34 PM
i'm willing to make that sacrifice Jaime....:yes:

I just threw up a little in my mouth.....you do know I have a rep for being a homophobe, right??? :D

quickdodgeŽ
03-05-2007, 01:36 PM
I just threw up a little in my mouth.....you do know I have a rep for being a homophobe, right??? :D

Yeah, Yourself. His title is RETROsexual, not HOMOsexual. Later, QD.

The Yousef
03-05-2007, 01:37 PM
.....you do know I have a rep for being a homophobe, right??? :D

then why do you hang out with Brett? :???:

Jaimecbr900
03-05-2007, 01:38 PM
then why do you hang out with Brett? :???:

OUCH!!!! :lmfao:

Actually, I'm told Brett's "freaky", but I don't think it's in the same context you're talking about...... :D

The Yousef
03-05-2007, 01:39 PM
OUCH!!!! :lmfao:

Actually, I'm told Brett's "freaky", but I don't think it's in the same context you're talking about...... :D

oh it is....just ask Pat

Jaimecbr900
03-05-2007, 01:42 PM
oh it is....just ask Pat

Ummm, no. I like Pat, so I don't wanna KNOW anything like that......'member I'm a homophobe...... ;)

The Yousef
03-05-2007, 01:43 PM
Ummm, no. I like Pat, so I don't wanna KNOW anything like that......'member I'm a homophobe...... ;)

just giving you a heads up....just in case he ''approaches'' you night...:D :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

quickdodgeŽ
03-05-2007, 01:52 PM
just giving you head

There should be 4 words that should NOT be in the same sentence when one dude speaks to another. Later, QD.