PDA

View Full Version : got walked....

ahmonrah
03-04-2007, 01:47 AM
well it's late, and i decided to cruise to l'ville y way of l'ville hwy just for the fuck of it.
get within 6miles from l'ville and decide "fuck this i'm going home" make a u-turn at a shell gas station, passing a yellow mustank sitting at the pump.
think nothing of it and exit heading back home. get about 2 lights away and i see his headlights coming from behind. light turns red, i stop sip my chai latte and wait for it to turn. it goes red, he pulls and i place my cup in the cupholder(240 owners: ashtray space:lmfao:) and gas it. we play through the gears and he gets me. no biggie.

he is now away by like 8 cars since i let off in 4th, trying to drink my coffee to go again. he slows and we approach another light. lite goes green, i pull on him thru 3rd gear and we are neck/neck and approach another lite. we run one last time and i'm shifting with my forearm resting on top of the damn coffee cup which isnt helping and oops! got me again. i relent, flip my lights and he takes the lead (he was near his house) and makes a right turn. i take my ass homeward thinking that i need to do something with this stock ass KA and make my left onto jimmy carter.......

my little impromptu record? 2-3 losing to BTEC in a friendly run(my 240 tops out @110, his civic hb? fuck if i know, way beyond that!), and BluesClues from a 45mph roll( my nooby ass tried to run from 4th vs 3rd, oh well i lost) once again on a deserted street on the way to a meet.

Nitro
03-04-2007, 01:53 AM
haha i had to do it........ :lmfao:

Maniaç
03-04-2007, 02:10 AM
^ dude go to sleep! L0L

con
03-04-2007, 06:26 AM
ouch.......time to boost that biatch........

ksniperfox
03-04-2007, 01:45 PM
v6 stang?

Maniaç
03-04-2007, 04:53 PM
Well now i read it.. and L0L @ that run.
but fuck all that, you stay in Jimmy carter? what part?

BigPoppaHurtm
03-05-2007, 12:58 AM
Dude we should run. My dads accord is always ready to throw down. Oh and I havent changed the oil in 6,000 miles so that must be like 10hp loss right there plus all the shit in the trunk :goodjob: