PDA

View Full Version : Tornado

Z32redondo
03-03-2007, 02:19 PM
So I was in my garage working on the 300 (leaky top equals my ass got pwnd when it rained). And I heard a freight train so I got the hell out of the garage and then power went out and shit was destroyed. So like half of the main roads are blocked off here because there are holes in the side of buildings and power out all down the road. SO my cable still hasnt come back on yet along with my interwebs so im in the buffalo wild wings parking lot steal theres for awhile.

unkn0wndj
03-03-2007, 02:24 PM
So I was in my garage working on the 300 (leaky top equals my ass got pwnd when it rained). And I heard a freight train so I got the hell out of the garage and then power went out and shit was destroyed. So like half of the main roads are blocked off here because there are holes in the side of buildings and power out all down the road. SO my cable still hasnt come back on yet along with my interwebs so im in the buffalo wild wings parking lot steal theres for awhile.

No security keys FTW :goodjob:

Z32redondo
03-03-2007, 02:25 PM
No security keys FTW :goodjob:

I know right, its lik ATL traffic all the time down here it sucks donkey dick.

Slowboy
03-03-2007, 02:33 PM
Shit. man you were right in there path. Im leaving work now. I might swing by if your still up there say whats up.

Sol-Badguy
03-03-2007, 02:34 PM
Wow, at least you didn't get any of it.

Leeching ftw.

Doppelgänger
03-03-2007, 03:15 PM
glad you're ok man!